PDA

View Full Version : Tfw the college football playoff is lose/lose for you

jtaylor2010
12-03-2014, 06:09 PM
If Bama loses then all the people who fap to the thought of SEC teams losing will become borderline intolerable.

If Bama wins then all the Bama fans will become borderline intolerable(the ones here aren't bad though).

And to top it off all I have to look forward to is the Try To Not Get Shot In Birmingham Bowl.

Nb4 stop crying and fist yourself

scousemanne
12-03-2014, 06:13 PM
No one cares about the SEC anymore for two reasons:

1. They will not be getting two teams in the playoffs
2. They have been dethroned. Listening to media via Internet and radio they are no longer considered dominant but overrated. Even ESPN ran an article yesterday claiming SEC dominance was over. Any argument to the contrary is blatant trolling. Lol 0-4 against ACC. Doesn't matter if Alabama wins it all either, was ACC best last year cause FSU won? Naw playa

NyugenBrah
12-03-2014, 06:14 PM
Has South Carolina ever won BS title ?

911medic
12-03-2014, 06:24 PM
No one cares about the SEC anymore for two reasons:

1. Blah, blah, blah and
2. Blah, blah, blah

Yes, please underestimate us.

jtaylor2010
12-03-2014, 06:29 PM

You'll have to excuse his hatred. He's a Notre Dame fan who still hasn't gotten over that deep d!ckin the Irish got from the Tide.

scousemanne
12-03-2014, 06:39 PM

No one is underestimating Alabama. I hope they dik FSU hard, OP the assclown is still trying to dikride Alabama is all. idgaf about notre dame I'm not catholic

Calhexas
12-04-2014, 05:42 AM
If Bama loses then all the people who fap to the thought of SEC teams losing will become borderline intolerable.

If Bama wins then all the Bama fans will become borderline intolerable (the ones here aren't bad though).

And to top it off all I have to look forward to is the Try To Not Get Shot In Birmingham Bowl.

Nb4 stop crying and fist yourself

Wait for it.

chlaxman
12-04-2014, 05:51 AM
The SEC and its fans made their bed...now they're complaining about having to lay in it?

HumptyBrah
12-04-2014, 06:04 AM
"Us"

ffs this is why we can't stand you all. You're referring to a conference as "us"

Motiviert
12-04-2014, 06:05 AM
As a Bama fan...can confirm OP is correct. We have some arsehole fans. Not all of us are though.