PDA

View Full Version : Who else went hard as fuk on Thanksgiving? Share food endeavors

SizzlingPants
11-28-2014, 11:13 PM
My highlights were the leg of a 19 lb chicken, jalapeņo cornbread stuffing, and 1/2 a pumpkin cake with apple cider glaze

ErikTheElectric
11-29-2014, 12:01 AM
I had some REALLY bomb chamomile tea.

Lolnubiwin
11-29-2014, 12:27 AM
Had 2 n a half plates + can of coke zero
Took only 2 pics
Turkey,bacon,gravy,mashed potatoes,corn casserole
http://i57.tinypic.com/2ebfpxd.jpg
Corn casserole,turkey,bacon
http://i59.tinypic.com/2mfdkoz.jpg
3rd plate was same as 1st but more turkey n potatoes
Right after i was done i ran to the bathroom n hugged the toilet for like 10min n puked n chilled on the couch for like half an hr,chugging the last half of the coke zero is what really threw my stomach off after eating so much,couldnt hold that sht down

ErikTheElectric
11-29-2014, 12:33 AM
Had 2 n a half plates + can of coke zero
Took only 2 pics

Right after i was done i ran to the bathroom n hugged the toilet for like 10min n puked n chilled on the couch for like half an hr,chugging the last half of the coke zero is what really threw my stomach off after eating so much,couldnt hold that sht down

uWot?

Strong Presentation Skills.. food looks 10/10...

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y461/Eriktheelectric/Notable%20pictures/nic_zps3b92e75d.gif (http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/Eriktheelectric/media/Notable%20pictures/nic_zps3b92e75d.gif.html)

Tanerian
11-29-2014, 12:34 AM
Thanksgiving has become a cheat week so far. Too many leftovers.. must eat..

gbullock32
11-29-2014, 12:59 AM
Feel like I am going to die from how much I ate, only regret is too full to eat more.

Mrpb
11-29-2014, 01:20 AM
2750 calories. Probably a 500 deficit.

Then again, we don't celebrate thanksgiving in the Netherlands.

desslok
11-29-2014, 06:45 AM
2750 calories. Probably a 500 deficit.

Then again, we don't celebrate thanksgiving in the Netherlands.

You could always be the first! Help spread bulking day to your people.

shesprints
11-29-2014, 06:55 AM
My highlights were the leg of a 19 lb chicken, jalapeņo cornbread stuffing, and 1/2 a pumpkin cake with apple cider glaze

Wait. hang on.

A 19-lb CHICKEN?

As the website "My Pet Chicken" mentions in its "FAQ" section (isn't that cute?), chickens weigh at most 4-7 lbs.

So I've got two questions for you:

1. What the hell kind of chicken are you eating??
2. Did you mean to write 'turkey' instead?

Anyway, I ate maybe 600 calories of Thanksgiving dinner. Most of it was butternut squash with leeks, onions, and bechamel (my made-up recipe, made too much and felt I had to eat a lot to avoid shame). Had some turkey, it was OK, some basil pesto green beans and spinach salad with pomegranate... couple of chocolate-covered strawberries. I just now realized that is almost entirely whole foods. F*ck. Next year I'm making some kind of bread so I don't turn out Paleo.

Oh! I did taste this awesome liquor my mom made (I can't drink alcohol so I just had a sip). It was made of fermented goat's milk, grain alcohol, and Sicilian oranges. I know, it sounds gross, but it was creamy and had a delicious depth of flavor--not too sweet and very complex.

SizzlingPants
11-29-2014, 04:19 PM
Wait. hang on.

A 19-lb CHICKEN?

As the website "My Pet Chicken" mentions in its "FAQ" section (isn't that cute?), chickens weigh at most 4-7 lbs.

So I've got two questions for you:

1. What the hell kind of chicken are you eating??
2. Did you mean to write 'turkey' instead?

Anyway, I ate maybe 600 calories of Thanksgiving dinner. Most of it was butternut squash with leeks, onions, and bechamel (my made-up recipe, made too much and felt I had to eat a lot to avoid shame). Had some turkey, it was OK, some basil pesto green beans and spinach salad with pomegranate... couple of chocolate-covered strawberries. I just now realized that is almost entirely whole foods. F*ck. Next year I'm making some kind of bread so I don't turn out Paleo.

Oh! I did taste this awesome liquor my mom made (I can't drink alcohol so I just had a sip). It was made of fermented goat's milk, grain alcohol, and Sicilian oranges. I know, it sounds gross, but it was creamy and had a delicious depth of flavor--not too sweet and very complex.

Yes, turkey, excuse me. Haha... a 19 lb chicken would be ridiculous.

SquatTillSenile
11-29-2014, 04:26 PM
Fuark went so hard. Was up on the scale 2lbs next morning lol

HealthNut12
11-29-2014, 04:59 PM
I felt ill after eating our Turkey. I had dark meat, turkey breast, stuffing, potatoes, corn, broccoli and 2.5 rolls. I also had two hard apple ciders. I felt so sick and I didn't even think it was that much food. We ate around 2 pm so when dinner time came I had a whoopee pie, a cookie, a protein bar and some pie. Pie...cherry pie....Yum! Oh and for breakfast, my made me pancakes and I had pure 100% maple syrup with them. I love me some pancakes! I wish they weren't so high in sodium though. Oh well, they were great!

When I was super obese I could put away food like no one's business. I occasionally miss those days.

CharonRower
11-29-2014, 06:07 PM
Fuark went so hard. Was up on the scale 2lbs next morning lol
Hope this is sarcastic lol. 2 lbs -.-

ErikTheElectric
11-29-2014, 09:13 PM
^ lmao @ 2lbs

helixret
11-29-2014, 10:09 PM
Here In Australia we don't have thanks giving or celebrate it.