PDA

View Full Version : Targeting is the most useless penalty

Krolczyk
11-27-2014, 06:07 PM
Seriously they have way to much protection on the wr and qb. Kicked out of the game AND suspended the first half of the next game. Jimmiesrustled/10.

I wish I could have seen the glory days of football. Back when it was a physical sport.

neighborr
11-27-2014, 06:12 PM
Seriously they have way to much protection on the wr and qb. Kicked out of the game AND suspended the first half of the next game. Jimmiesrustled/10.

I wish I could have seen the glory days of football. Back when it was a physical sport.

He clearly used his helmet to target Dupre.

But hey at least we have a potato coach that kicks a FG on 2nd down with 15 seconds left

Krolczyk
11-27-2014, 06:16 PM
He clearly used his helmet to target Dupre.

But hey at least we have a potato coach that kicks a FG on 2nd down with 15 seconds left
Rofl. It happens literally every game with a&m it's so ****ing annoying. Just as a whole I don't like the penalty.

RedPolo
11-27-2014, 06:17 PM

So I'm assuming you also disagree with the flag they threw on the LSU player for playing to the whistle?

Krolczyk
11-27-2014, 06:20 PM
So I'm assuming you also disagree with the flag they threw on the LSU player for playing to the whistle?

No. He took the play to far after the whistle. If it was just a second or two after then I would have disagreed with it.