PDA

View Full Version : Men's Physique genetics

IvanEnchev
11-26-2014, 11:23 AM
We all know, if one wants to compete in Men's physique must have good genetics like so: wide shoulders, thin waist etc..

How do you define if one has good genetics. Is there some measurement for wide shoulders and thin waist are there some way to measure or what?

tom11
11-26-2014, 03:59 PM
We all know, if one wants to compete in Men's physique must have good genetics like so: wide shoulders, thin waist etc..

How do you define if one has good genetics. Is there some measurement for wide shoulders and thin waist are there some way to measure or what?

The general rule is that "if someone has to ask if he has good genetics, then he probably doesn't".

timoDe
11-30-2014, 02:03 AM
Just train hard lift right and eat right and you will see what genetics you have.
I would never think i could be like that now if i didn't put all my efforts for those 4 years .
Dedication and hard work is all what you need ! :)

tmorgan22
11-30-2014, 05:32 PM
Seems like a lot of people with "good mens physique genetics" were those who were thin growing up and responded well to putting on size while maintaining a tight and small waist. Although as it was states above me, when I first started I "knew" I didn't have the genetics to look the way I do now, yet 5 years later after consistent hard work in the gym and the kitchen I've come to believe there is ALMOST nothing that is unattainable, provided said person is willing to put in the work.