TESTOSTERONE, ULTRASENSITIVE, LC MS/MS 455

Testosterone free 94.8

General Information

Collected:
10/09/2014 1:08 PM
Resulted:
10/13/2014 6:07 PM

Looks low??

Im 32 year old male. I workout left weights 4-5 days a week. Whats amazes me, forget the other males..but the women are more defined than I am and can lift as much or more (they look great btw!). Do they have more T levels than I do?

AFC96
11-24-2014, 11:28 PM
I dont know about your results for sure.

But AFAIK, men has more testosterone than women, thats why we can build more muscle.

StitchT
11-24-2014, 11:37 PM
If memory serves me, women have an absurdly low amount of testosterone compared to men, even if men are very low.

People will tell you to ask your doctor instead of consulting online, but my experience is most GPs, and endos know ****-all in regards to helping a male feel good again. Keep doing your research online if you are, consult your doctor and if they don't sound like they're of any help find another and keep researching.

rhadam
11-25-2014, 12:25 AM
mponent Standard Range Your Value

TESTOSTERONE, ULTRASENSITIVE, LC MS/MS 455

Testosterone free 94.8

General Information

Collected:
10/09/2014 1:08 PM
Resulted:
10/13/2014 6:07 PM

Looks low??

Im 32 year old male. I workout left weights 4-5 days a week. Whats amazes me, forget the other males..but the women are more defined than I am and can lift as much or more (they look great btw!). Do they have more T levels than I do?

First, get a full hormone panel. What you posted means nothing, especially with nothing to base it against. Second, you'd be surprised that testosterone levels do not play as important a role in muscle gain as you may think.

AAOBob
11-25-2014, 06:32 AM
First, get a full hormone panel. What you posted means nothing, especially with nothing to base it against. Second, you'd be surprised that testosterone levels do not play as important a role in muscle gain as you may think.

This and this.

I have a VERY high natural T level (997 last test, range 250-1000) and I am definitely not a muscle building machine.

Connor1226
11-25-2014, 10:11 AM
Hormones are not that simple.

There are many other factors that go into building muscle mass and strength, not just testosterone.
Also, not all testosterone levels are created equal. You could have two men, one with test levels of 500 and the other with levels in the 700's. Huge difference, however the guy with 500 could have more muscle mass, have more body hair, a deeper voice etc.
Different people have different receptor sensitivities for hormones too. So one person with greater sensitivity would need less testosterone to illicit the same changes as someone with lesser receptor sensitivity.
Genetics also play a huge role. Testosterone cannot impact a gene that you don't have.

Those women lifting more than you, likely have been at it a hell of a lot longer than you.
You cannot honestly expect to always lift better than a woman simply because of testosterone. There are female powerlifters that can bench 400lbs. Bet you probably won't be able to do that for a heck of a long time.

Apples and chicken breasts my friend. You aren't even comparing fruit here.