PDA

View Full Version : Help me,please! :D

DifferentLife
11-24-2014, 06:50 AM
Hey workouter bros,how are you?

Before starting,gotta say my English isn't really good,sorry,hope you understand everything I say...

So,I'm 15 and I've been pretty fat for a lot of time,we could say I was a pretty good body child till 5 years old when I started to do nothing and just eat badly. I have really high level and professional members on my family from martial arts.Years ago I noticed I was getting too fat and started working out,but never with a really good diet. I've been going to the gym for 2 weeks now and my diet has been:

Breakfast: Soya milk with a lil bit of turkey breast
Mid morning:Turkey breast + whole wheat breast
Lunch:Chicken breast
Pre-training:2 mandarines
Post-training:1 banana and 1,5 scoop of whey protein with water
Dinner:A yoghurt or a little bit of turkey breast.

I'm not sure if I'm dietin right,so thats why Im asking for your help,im at 80 kg right now and 178 cm more or less,gotta say I have a pretty good genetic.Ouch!I wanted to upload photos,I took them and all the stuff but can't,the profile one its me right now. Hope you can help me anyway...I have a pretty decent amount of muscle but not toned. Thanks for reading

bdzemske
11-24-2014, 06:59 AM
youre starving yourself

your 15 your metabolism should be sky high right now. u need to eat more

you honestly dont even have 1 whole meal on there. idk how you have enough energy to train. your having like 40 or 50 g carbs all day or something and thats just from that banana and the mandarins. thats not good man

you need more complex carbs in there like brown rice would be an easy option you could add some sweet potato

get rid of the soy milk first off. you need more food in preworkout meal post is fine. get rid of the yogurt for dinner and just have chicken breast and brown rice or chicken breast and sweet potato. add oats to your breakfast and have eggs.

WonderPug
11-24-2014, 07:00 AM
Your diet is astonishingly unhealthy.

Please ask your parents for help.

DifferentLife
11-24-2014, 07:13 AM
Thanks for your comments,I forgot to say they days I workout I eat some normal rice with the chicken breast,but yeah I guess I should change this diet anyway.

So,for the breakfast what do you suggest me?

And,for lunch and dinner. I should eat brown rice with chicken breast on both cases? Or chicken breast with sweet potatos?

imhungry4444
11-24-2014, 07:16 AM
Dude you're 15. Eat as much as you can. Your body grows at a high rate in your teens and it needs nutrients. Eat up!

DifferentLife
11-24-2014, 07:18 AM
If I eat much,I get so fat
My metabolism is kinda:
Train hard,good diet: Get " beast " fast
Eat badly: Get fat as ****.

But yeah, I'm sure I have to eat more,thats why I'm asking :)

DifferentLife
11-24-2014, 09:45 AM
Someone?? :)

gbullock32
11-24-2014, 11:39 AM
Someone?? :)You have been told- eat more.

DifferentLife
11-24-2014, 11:50 AM
Yeah,I know,I will ad sweet potato and rice to lunch and dinner,but what about breakfast?

BB12s
11-25-2014, 05:21 AM
Oatmeal, bananas, some form of protein.

If you gain fast... Then just work a little more to burn up the food you've eaten. You need to eat to have productive workouts and also to regulate your hormones.

DifferentLife
11-25-2014, 08:28 AM
Thanks for your answers,so,would this be ok?

Breakfast: Soya milk+oatmeal+1 or 2 eggs.

Mid morning:Whole wheat bread + turkey breast

Lunch: Brown rice or Sweet potato + Chicken breast.

Pre training: 2 Mandarines
Post training: 1 banana 1 and a half scoop whey protein with water

Dinner: Brown rice or Sweet potato + chicken breast

Answer please,and again,thank you. I know i'm a newbie but I want to learn as much as possible ! :) :D Hugs !

WonderPug
11-25-2014, 08:30 AM
You're 15 years old. You should be consuming a rational diet, not such a terrible and disordered diet.

Please ask your parents for help and don't listen to advice by people trying to sell supplements. That's called marketing. It's not intended to help you.