PDA

View Full Version : Is it me or does Lebron just not care anymore

waytoodeep03
11-21-2014, 06:49 PM
Like his passion for basketball is gone. He just doesnt even have that drive anymore that he used to have when he first went to miami.

reminds me of jay cutler AFTER he got that fat contract. he just stopped caring

sdballer5588
11-21-2014, 06:50 PM
It's the regular season and he's not 26 anymore. He knows when to turn it on, he knows what matters. The irony of your statement, is tons of peopel HATED Miami LeBron because they said his "passion" was gone, he was too passive.

Pick a lane.

TouchMeBrah
11-21-2014, 06:54 PM
It can be argued that his passion for basketball is higher than ever before as well to be honest. The fact that he is trying to limit how many times he "takes over" or just goes ISO and toward the basket with everyone else left to watch can be a testament to his passion for the game in the sense that its a team sport, and he wants to be the leader of this squad and get others involved. I think some people are mistaking his reduced shot taking for him not caring or not willing to be a "assassin" in the game. Wanting others around you to get their game up before yours takes a lot of patience and is very admirable.

waytoodeep03
11-21-2014, 06:56 PM
It's the regular season and he's not 26 anymore. He knows when to turn it on, he knows what matters. The irony of your statement, is tons of peopel HATED Miami LeBron because they said his "passion" was gone, he was too passive.

Pick a lane.

they keep playing like this there will be no opportunity to turn it on

id say its a zero percent chance ray allen comes to the cavs.

trainwreck.

sdballer5588
11-21-2014, 06:57 PM
Agree with it or not, he thinks being passive will help Love and Irving find their own roles on this team. I like the idea.

LeBron James himself has nothing to prove. This is his chance to teach, and leave the Cavs someday when he retires in good hands for the future.

fsujoseph
11-21-2014, 07:00 PM
they keep playing like this there will be no opportunity to turn it on

id say its a zero percent chance ray allen comes to the cavs.

trainwreck.

Honestly Ray Allen wouldn't make the Cavs better one bit. The Cavs desperately need defenders

HoganIsGOAT
11-21-2014, 07:07 PM
It's the regular season and he's not 26 anymore. He knows when to turn it on, he knows what matters.

Agreed. I'm certainly not a Lebron fan, but what he's doing is a classic veteran move that lots of guys do. You pace yourself and turn it up in the post-season. 82 games makes for a long season. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

TexasMajor
11-21-2014, 07:16 PM
LeBron is in his prime and stans are claiming he's pacing himself because he's not as "young".

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BroHusky
11-21-2014, 07:19 PM
LeBron just has real trouble playing with any type of PG who demands the ball.

RedSox1990
11-21-2014, 07:20 PM
He hates the Coach and now remembers how depressing living in Cleveland is

ClutchAnalyst
11-21-2014, 07:22 PM
LeBron is in his prime and stans claiming he's pacing himself because he's not as "young".

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHA

I'm not even gonna lie man, I was on the toilet reading this and laughed so hard when I read the answers, I went on a chronic sharting spree

cashinout
11-21-2014, 07:25 PM
this is lebron's third time doing this exact thing (getting a new team together)

I think he knows what he's doing by now

iTunesBrah
11-21-2014, 07:27 PM
lol isn't it obvious? Lebron is hiding his true form until the playoffs then him and the cavs will surprise everyone and win the chip. If he turns it up now, teams will learn how to deal with him and stop the cavs.

notsrs phaggots..LeJabroni exposed once again. Lol goes from one stacked team to an even more stacked team.

Idontlikeit
11-21-2014, 07:31 PM
Lack of passion lol he's going to play well into his 40's.

sdballer5588
11-21-2014, 07:34 PM
http://giant.gfycat.com/GoldenIdealisticDingo.gif

No passion. None.

antiwhitekn1ght
11-21-2014, 07:34 PM
I literally cracked the fuk up in class at the Lebron Stan excuses they get crazier by the minute hahahahhahaha

antiwhitekn1ght
11-21-2014, 07:35 PM
No passion. None.

wow a put back lay up...he should win MVP

sdballer5588
11-21-2014, 07:39 PM
wow a put back lay up...he should win MVP

Wait what? An alley oop circus tip in, then an offensive board vs 3 guys and a putback?

Spill512
11-21-2014, 07:40 PM
http://oi61.tinypic.com/zyddm9.jpg

TexasMajor
11-21-2014, 07:41 PM

LeLayup James

http://oi61.tinypic.com/zyddm9.jpg

LMFAO

Not sure if James Haren or Lebron Haren, Haren Lebron

Lebron Haren James

DKPhenomenom
11-21-2014, 07:44 PM
Lol'd hard @ "he's just pacing him himself".

No he's not, he just sucks and is getting exposed w/o big daddy Wade, Bosh and Allen to carry his sorry ass when the game is on the line.

Spill512
11-21-2014, 07:48 PM

Pick a lane.

lebron "turning it on"

http://giant.gfycat.com/SecondaryFabulousCatfish.gif

Blacryan
11-21-2014, 08:13 PM

Pick a lane.

This. Lebron can win when he wants to, he just doesn't want to right now. He could though if he really wanted. Its regular season, doesn't even have to try right now. No need.

sdballer5588
11-21-2014, 08:22 PM
This. Lebron can win when he wants to, he just doesn't want to right now. He could though if he really wanted. Its regular season, doesn't even have to try right now. No need.

Meanwhile your GOAT just lost his like, 10th game by 40 this season.

No no, LeBron is the more pressing issue in your life right now.

Blacryan
11-21-2014, 09:18 PM
Meanwhile your GOAT just lost his like, 10th game by 40 this season.

No no, LeBron is the more pressing issue in your life right now.

My GOAT? John Wall won tonight, Valanciunas got me 29 fpts tonight, and Draymond Green is at 22 w/ entire 4th quarter to go. My GOAT is doing amazing.

sdballer5588
11-21-2014, 09:19 PM
My GOAT? John Wall won tonight, Valanciunas got me 29 fpts tonight, and Draymond Green is at 22 w/ entire 4th quarter to go. My GOAT is doing amazing.

Pretty fickle bandwagoner.

Blacryan
11-21-2014, 09:23 PM
Pretty fickle bandwagoner.

SDCavaliersFan
SDMiamiHeatFan
SDBackToCavaliersFan!

sdballer5588
11-21-2014, 09:32 PM
SDCavaliersFan
SDMiamiHeatFan
SDBackToCavaliersFan!

SDLeBronfan.

I know, real complicated for a Kobe stan to understand.

I am not a fan of either of those teams.

broboma2012
11-21-2014, 09:54 PM
Anyone seen montel Williams' puffy ass? That dude has been mia and I love it.

ClutchAnalyst
11-21-2014, 09:55 PM
Anyone seen montel Williams' puffy ass? That dude has been mia and I love it.

he's active, he just negged me

Blacryan
11-21-2014, 10:08 PM
SDLeBronfan.

I know, real complicated for a Kobe stan to understand.

I am not a fan of either of those teams.

Anybody that dislikes Lebron = Kobe fan.

You've heard it here first, logic 101 from the mouth of SDLebronNeverwinningAnotherRingBoxSCore

sdballer5588
11-21-2014, 10:13 PM
Anybody that dislikes Lebron = Kobe fan.

You've heard it here first, logic 101 from the mouth of SDLebronNeverwinningAnotherRingBoxSCore

Do you honestly think I don't remember who you are phaggot?

YWOC
11-21-2014, 10:16 PM
LeLayup James

LMFAO

Not sure if James Haren or Lebron Haren, Haren Lebron

Lebron Haren James

brah it's

LeBron James Harden

Blacryan
11-21-2014, 10:23 PM
Do you honestly think I don't remember who you are phaggot?

We've had this discussion about 17 times... I tell you, I'm not a lebron or kobe fan. I point out the flaws of both. I myself am a Jason Terry fan, Derek Fisher fan, and Blazer fan. Now I'm also a fan of all of my fantasy players. Let me link them so you can know for future reference.

http://i.imgur.com/XR2Bifo.png

we outchea

sdballer5588
11-21-2014, 10:32 PM
I have Wade too. Feels...

WafflesBrah
11-21-2014, 10:35 PM
I have Wade too. Feels...
I know those feels as well, feels bad.

Blacryan
11-21-2014, 10:37 PM
I know those feels as well, feels bad.

Yeah feels bad... hopefully he'll return soon.

Don't feel as bad as the guy that first picked lebron though.

http://i.imgur.com/AAYwDRi.png

WafflesBrah
11-21-2014, 10:41 PM

lmfao, the kid who has LeBron in my league is 0-3, literally lol'd because the dude bitches about LeBron in real life constantly. So glad I took Curry in the first round.

Blacryan
11-21-2014, 10:44 PM
lmfao, the kid who has LeBron in my league is 0-3, literally lol'd because the dude bitches about LeBron in real life constantly. So glad I took Curry in the first round.

Passed on curry... to take cousins only because the pick before me and I colluded to take the winner of last years top 2 people (griffin + cousins are his fav players). So I passed curry for cousins, traded cousins off in a trade for hayward and wall. I mean I should of taken curry, but it felt real good when he said, "wtf all my picks are gone..." then he first picked love and 2nd dirk. Just lol.

WafflesBrah
11-21-2014, 10:46 PM
Passed on curry... to take cousins only because the pick before me and I colluded to take the winner of last years top 2 people (griffin + cousins are his fav players). So I passed curry for cousins, traded cousins off in a trade for hayward and wall. I mean I should of taken curry, but it felt real good when he said, "wtf all my picks are gone..." then he first picked love and 2nd dirk. Just lol.
lost it at taking dirk second srs. Cousins for Wall and Hayward is a good trade, you did good.

Blacryan
11-21-2014, 10:53 PM
lost it at taking dirk second srs. Cousins for Wall and Hayward is a good trade, you did good.

no... I didn't do good.

Was cousin + ibaka for Wall Hayward...

Now before you like wtf, its a h2h points league, no categories. So right now ibaka is averaging 16.5 fpts while hayward is averaging 20.7 and wall is averaging 21. Really hes banking on ibakas #'s going up, I'm banking on wall/hayward not getting worse.

Yes ibaka is a top 15 player easy, but in h2h points he really isn't a great pick. When WB/KD come back, and rjax playing like he is, I really don't expect ibakas # to go up to the 20's. Cousins is a fkn beast though.

WafflesBrah
11-21-2014, 11:17 PM
no... I didn't do good.

Now before you like wtf, its a h2h points league, no categories. So right now ibaka is averaging 16.5 fpts while hayward is averaging 20.7 and wall is averaging 21. Really hes banking on ibakas #'s going up, I'm banking on wall/hayward not getting worse.

Yes ibaka is a top 15 player easy, but in h2h points he really isn't a great pick. When WB/KD come back, and rjax playing like he is, I really don't expect ibakas # to go up to the 20's. Cousins is a fkn beast though.
Hmm Ibaka is a toss up brah, we'll see. Cousins and Ibaka is a bit too much but it might work out in your favor, we'll see later in the season.

zackarykapowski
11-21-2014, 11:30 PM

Everyone should calm down.

Dude is def not playing up to his standards but would be a great season for anyone else. Currently averaging 25.5 PPG 6.4 RPG 6.5 APG shooting 46.5 from the field, 40.4 from three.

A lot of it has to do with the chemistry issues, new coaching staff/system, etc. He's actually playing better than he did in his first 11 games with Miami in his first season there where he averaged 22.1 PPG 5.8 RPG 8.9 APG on 44.6 from the field and 25 percent from three. He'll get it together, but definitely needs to step up. The team is a mess right now overall. The defense is horrible, offense looks stagnant, they're playing w no energy or fire, and I think Blatt needs to tell LBJ to tone his ass down and focus on playing instead of trying to be the coach as well.

BrawnySwoleman
11-22-2014, 12:27 AM
no... I didn't do good.

Yes ibaka is a top 15 player easy, but in h2h points he really isn't a great pick. When WB/KD come back, and rjax playing like he is, I really don't expect ibakas # to go up to the 20's. Cousins is a fkn beast though.I have Ibaka too in a points league. Disappointed as well. I prefer categories, there's more strategy to it and the players seem more unique rather than just putting up a lump sum of fantasy points.

TouchMeBrah
11-22-2014, 12:33 AM
We've had this discussion about 17 times... I tell you, I'm not a lebron or kobe fan. I point out the flaws of both. I myself am a Jason Terry fan, Derek Fisher fan, and Blazer fan. Now I'm also a fan of all of my fantasy players. Let me link them so you can know for future reference.

http://i.imgur.com/XR2Bifo.png

we outchea

Hows Alex Len? Worth me picking up? Just dropped Nerlens Noel's bum ass so need a solid big man to replace

Also, is Terrance Jones worth a stash even after that whole 1 month thing?

Currently stashing Durant (was my 2nd round pick), Calderon, and David West so injuries killing me and he's someone I could see being really good when he gets back

Fedex01
11-22-2014, 02:49 AM
Never liked him.

Always was a Kobe fan

socrates07
11-22-2014, 06:40 AM

what a pass

Blacryan
11-22-2014, 06:44 AM
Hows Alex Len? Worth me picking up? Just dropped Nerlens Noel's bum ass so need a solid big man to replace

Also, is Terrance Jones worth a stash even after that whole 1 month thing?

Currently stashing Durant (was my 2nd round pick), Calderon, and David West so injuries killing me and he's someone I could see being really good when he gets back

Len isn't worth grabbing really, no. Brandan Wright, if he is available is a decent choice. I keep expecting him to do bad and he keeps staying solid, plus next week he plays 4 games so thats a huge bonus. Also beverley might be a solid option for the next week 4 games and he has been playing decent. These are just two guys available in my league I'd consider. Len, is consistent and he is a pretty efficient player, he just needs more minutes. I thought after he had those 2 solid games with 25+ mins they would keep giving it to him but no go.

For me, I can stash jones. I'll be 4-0 after this week, only other injury is wade, and next week is a pretty easy week... I think. When he played, he was looking really really good. I think he's worth stashing. **** though, stashing durant, calderon, west, jones is going to cost you to lose every week until at least 2 are back probably... Calderon should be back really soon though.

waytoodeep03
11-22-2014, 06:32 PM

where there is smoke there is fire.

lelazy is done. Guy has lost his passion and energy for the game.

He is just going through the motions at this point.

I say he gets up for one game and that is Christmas against the heat