PDA

View Full Version : Da fuq is wrong with D Rose?

neighborr
11-20-2014, 11:07 AM
Drafted this dude in fantasy bball (I should've known better), and he's missed over half of this season already. I thought this guy said he was gonna come back and be healthier than ever. This dude is straight trash. Brb ankle injury, brb 2 days later hamstring injury, brb 3 days after that a knee injury. This dude needs a tattoo on his forehead saying: "FRAGILE: HANDLE WITH CARE". He will never be the D Rose he used to be. He has zero heart for the game anymore; so much talent going to waste.

I'd be pissed as fuk if I was a bulls fan. Dead srs.

BullBoy8
11-20-2014, 11:11 AM
No reason to be mad. Glad he is being cautious. Gonna be fun watching him fighting with Butler to win FMVP this year.

Id be mad as fudge as a Pelicans fan knowing AD will eventually be coming to Chicago to win titles. :)

neighborr
11-20-2014, 11:17 AM
No reason to be mad. Glad he is being cautious. Gonna be fun watching him fighting with Butler to win FMVP this year.

Id be mad as fudge as a Pelicans fan knowing AD will eventually be coming to Chicago to win titles. :)

Plz go. D Rose will likely be dead in a month, probably due to a gust of wind that bumped him into a light pole

I was his biggest fan in 2010/2011 but he has regressed. Don't act like you are so happy to have him being cautious. I bet youd be a lot happier to have a "superstar" that plays in more than 25% of games

Daewoo_Lanos
11-20-2014, 11:22 AM

ITP bulls fans suffering from the same disease as lakers fans.

We getting everybody now. No phaggot, AD ain't going anywhere.

Cannonsex
11-20-2014, 11:34 AM
Wait...he got knee surgery?

BullBoy8
11-20-2014, 11:38 AM
Plz go. D Rose will likely be dead in a month, probably due to a gust of wind that bumped him into a light pole

I was his biggest fan in 2010/2011 but he has regressed. Don't act like you are so happy to have him being cautious. I bet youd be a lot happier to have a "superstar" that plays in more than 25% of games

Ya I wish he could play 70+ games this year and be healthy for the playoffs. But with his injuries already, I just want him healthy for the playoffs even if it means only 50 games. It will probably be like this the rest of his career.

By the way, drafted Rose 2nd overall in fantasy. So unfortunate but had to do it because I am biased.

ITP bulls fans suffering from the same disease as lakers fans.

We getting everybody now. No phaggot, AD ain't going anywhere.

You shook? Cant wait for:

Rose
Butler
Jabari
Anthony Davis
Jahlil Okafor

In 5-6 years.

nvrstopworking
11-20-2014, 12:03 PM
Rose = D-Wade now.... At least MIA got a title and several good years out of him though.

holtmcg
11-20-2014, 12:20 PM
Rose = D-Wade now.... At least MIA got a title and several good years out of him though.Multiple titles*

thelast10
11-20-2014, 12:22 PM
Ya I wish he could play 70+ games this year and be healthy for the playoffs. But with his injuries already, I just want him healthy for the playoffs even if it means only 50 games. It will probably be like this the rest of his career.

By the way, drafted Rose 2nd overall in fantasy. So unfortunate but had to do it because I am biased.

You shook? Cant wait for:

Rose
Butler
Jabari
Anthony Davis
Jahlil Okafor

In 5-6 years.

In what salary cap world are you living in? Also why would you want to spend your money on potentially 2 max centers.... Plus it's going to come down to the Knicks + 76ers on who tanks the hardest, they already took Embiid last year, so I assume they wouldn't go C again.... but who knows... Watch D-Rose have a Michael Vick type career (minus the prison time).... Start off great, then injuries prevent him from ever doing much again.... It's like the guy has some sort of deficiency or something wrong with him because it's not a recurring injury, it's something new every time...

BatteryBro42
11-20-2014, 12:32 PM
So disrespectful to compare Wade to Rose. One actually had heart for the game and gave it all for his team. Wade had a decade run of great success, and is a true competitor/leader. The other doesn't even care about the NBA. Rose will retire before Wade does

I will admit I was disappointed in Wade's dedication during the end of the big 3 Era. He let himself go, took advantage of LeBron's presence. However he earned that right, he has given Miami far more than they can ever repay. He held his end, all Rose delivered was a bunch of potential

The_Albatross
11-20-2014, 12:42 PM
So disrespectful to compare Wade to Rose. One actually had heart for the game and gave it all for his team. Wade had a decade run of great success, and is a true competitor/leader. The other doesn't even care about the NBA. Rose will retire before Wade does

I will admit I was disappointed in Wade's dedication during the end of the big 3 Era. He let himself go, took advantage of LeBron's presence. However he earned that right, he has given Miami far more than they can ever repay. He held his end, all Rose delivered was a bunch of potential

I agree, it is totally disrespectful to compare Rose, an MVP winner, with Wade, a player where not a single MVP was seen that day.

MurkinSeason
11-20-2014, 12:45 PM
THIS DUDE. THIS DUDE.

Nothing is wrong with him brah he's just softer than toilet paper.

BatteryBro42
11-20-2014, 12:50 PM
I agree, it is totally disrespectful to compare Rose, an MVP winner, with Wade, a player where not a single MVP was seen that day.

Should I compare Wade 09 to Rose's Mvp season?

I think I'll save you the embarrassment

nvrstopworking
11-20-2014, 12:50 PM
Multiple titles*

One as the #1 option.

BatteryBro42
11-20-2014, 12:54 PM
One as the #1 option.

Then Kobe only has two titles...damn shame

lsiberian
11-20-2014, 12:58 PM
His legs don't work right anymore.

holtmcg
11-20-2014, 12:59 PM
One as the #1 option.Matter, that does not.

neighborr
11-20-2014, 02:35 PM
Matter, that does not.

Robert Horry, the true GOAT

injuredlife
11-20-2014, 03:31 PM
Drafted this dude in fantasy bball (I should've known better), and he's missed over half of this season already. I thought this guy said he was gonna come back and be healthier than ever. This dude is straight trash. Brb ankle injury, brb 2 days later hamstring injury, brb 3 days after that a knee injury. This dude needs a tattoo on his forehead saying: "FRAGILE: HANDLE WITH CARE". He will never be the D Rose he used to be. He has zero heart for the game anymore; so much talent going to waste.

No offense but you aren't very good at Fantasy Basketball if you drafted Rose. The writing was on the wall that they were going to baby him until the Playoffs. Secondly the Bulls added atleast 4 legit scorers in the off season.

Furthermore you are a naive NBA fan if you didn't figure the Bulls would stroll thru the regular season with the #1 record in the East. There is no point in winning Pre-Christmas in the NBA

neighborr
11-20-2014, 03:39 PM
No offense but you aren't very good at Fantasy Basketball if you drafted Rose. The writing was on the wall that they were going to baby him until the Playoffs. Secondly the Bulls added atleast 4 legit scorers in the off season.

Furthermore you are a naive NBA fan if you didn't figure the Bulls would stroll thru the regular season with the #1 record in the East. There is no point in winning Pre-Christmas in the NBA

I grabbed him in the 4th round potato. pls go

nauTikz
11-20-2014, 03:39 PM

Sorry man but you're dreaming if you think he'll actually make that big of a difference in the playoffs. The dude has no heart, he doesn't have the hunger to win, he's already proven that he's perfectly happy with retiring from basketball right now.

It's real sad, I wanted to love D rose, but you can't ignore the facts.

injuredlife
11-20-2014, 04:17 PM
I grabbed him in the 4th round potato. pls go
How many players in your league?

neighborr
11-20-2014, 04:18 PM
How many players in your league?

10 (albeit there are some potatos playing in this league)

L0lJ0ker3
11-20-2014, 04:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/36G14Bk.gif

kengriffeyjr
11-20-2014, 04:33 PM
He will never be the D Rose he used to be. He has zero heart for the game anymore; so much talent going to waste.

LOL. Take the slip and fall out of the equation, and he looks like his old GOAT self. People really are shook the bulls are about to rule the NBA for the next decade.
/ESSK631qZFs

Come at me bro
11-20-2014, 04:36 PM

Probably because he continues to get rushed back

Everyone's different in recovering even if it's the same injury

I could take 8 months and you could take 3

theACEofSPADES
11-20-2014, 04:37 PM
Rose in 30 years

http://robonobo.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/unbreakable-jackson.jpg

11-20-2014, 04:42 PM
Should I compare Wade 09 to Rose's Mvp season?

I think I'll save you the embarrassment

I won't.

Wade 2009: 30.2pts, 5reb, 7.5ast, 2.2stl, 1.3blk .491FG%
Rose 2011: 25pts, 4.1reb, 7.7ast, 1.0stl, 0.6blk .445FG%

Wade's 2009 season alone was more impressive than anything Rose has done in his career. I won't even go into how he turned one of the worst teams (if not the worst) in the league into a playoff team.

http://i.imgur.com/36G14Bk.gif

To be fair, 8PM is about an hour past Bill Russell's bedtime.

neighborr
11-20-2014, 05:00 PM

I could take 8 months and you could take 3

he took 2 years off

P51
11-20-2014, 05:27 PM

I could take 8 months and you could take 3He was gone for years.....

thelast10
11-20-2014, 07:20 PM
rose in 30 years

http://robonobo.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/unbreakable-jackson.jpg

lmao!!!!!

BatteryBro42
11-20-2014, 07:36 PM
UOTE=4567081110;1314310721]I won't.

Wade 2009: 30.2pts, 5reb, 7.5ast, 2.2stl, 1.3blk .491FG%
Rose 2011: 25pts, 4.1reb, 7.7ast, 1.0stl, 0.6blk .445FG%

Wade's 2009 season alone was more impressive than anything Rose has done in his career. I won't even go into how he turned one of the worst teams (if not the worst) in the league into a playoff team.

To be fair, 8PM is about an hour past Bill Russell's bedtime.[/QUOTE]

Miami didn't have a lot of national exposure between Shaq and Lebron. Partly because it was just D Wade and a ton of scrubs, and they were very average. That being the point a lot of people didn't see what he did in 2009. It was dominant, and on a level I've seen maybe a handful of players reach. One season at their absolute peak Wade is top 10 all-time. I saw it, I witnessed it, and I firmly believe that. Wbat he did at the guard position that year was historic, and something only Kobe and Jordan can compare to.