PDA

View Full Version : Only LeTurnover could turn Kevin Love into a bum

Aesthetical
11-20-2014, 05:11 AM
Should take himself to the Bakers at the end of the season.

srom12
11-20-2014, 05:30 AM
No only Kevin Love's recent poor shooting percentage and decrease in touches will "turn him into a bum"

JetLife21
11-20-2014, 05:52 AM
No only Kevin Love's recent poor shooting percentage and decrease in touches will "turn him into a bum"

So you are saying that Lebron isn't one of the causes for his decrease in touches?

childwild
11-20-2014, 05:58 AM
Go to the lakers and miss the playoffs with that POS roster? The whole point of leaving Minnesota was to make the playoffs.

Aesthetical
11-20-2014, 06:19 AM
Go to the lakers and miss the playoffs with that POS roster? The whole point of leaving Minnesota was to make the playoffs.

Unless they offer Kobe an extension, whats one year. Then you become the face of the franchise, the #1 option, a big market, his favorite city, and best of all he doesnt have to play with that team hopping LeCancer.

jross2021
11-20-2014, 06:20 AM
Lmao, can't believe anyone thought this team was a real contender.

A team centered around a choker/quitter and 2 perennial losers lol.

LeBron could barely get it done with DGoat and Bosh, you think they're going to win anything with 2 players that could never even make an 8 seed?

childwild
11-20-2014, 06:22 AM
Unless they offer Kobe an extension, whats one year. Then you become the face of the franchise, the #1 option, a big market, his favorite city, and best of all he doesnt have to play with that team hopping LeCancer.

Who would he be playing with, exactly? Julius Randle and a gang of scrubs? Love has higher aspirations than the zoo that is the lakers front office surrounding him with wayward loser coaches and journeymen clowns.

Aesthetical
11-20-2014, 06:24 AM
Who would he be playing with, exactly? Julius Randle and a gang of scrubs? Love has higher aspirations than the zoo that is the lakers front office surrounding him with wayward loser coaches and journeymen clowns.

Kobe's contract comes off the books, opens the franchise up to picking up solid pieces.

Of course he could always LeChoke his way to no more championships in that pisshole they call Cleveland.

childwild
11-20-2014, 06:27 AM
Kobe's contract comes off the books, opens the franchise up to picking up solid pieces.

Of course he could always LeChoke his way to no more championships in that pisshole they call Cleveland.

In other words you're praying he comes to suffer through a long rebuilding process. More years of what he went through in minnesota

Lol

Just lol

IH8RICE
11-20-2014, 07:24 AM
...and a week later once the cavs have one 3 in a row...

LEGOAT is the GOATEST of them all!! Cavs winning the finals this year!!

ocill88
11-20-2014, 07:40 AM

Let's be real if we had love we'd be in the playoffs easily. Quick question is anyone else tired of how it's always the big man who has to sacrifice his game for the "good of the team" ? That logic seems flawed when just about every team has a guard /wing who can score , but big men is not the case

BladeRun
11-20-2014, 07:42 AM

LeBron could barely get it done with DGoat and Bosh, you think they're going to win anything with 2 players that could never even make an 8 seed?

Yep. This is an utter failure, time to blow it up.

Cavs need to dump lebron and pick up kobe.

antiwhitekn1ght
11-20-2014, 07:43 AM
but but but!! he makes everyone around him better!!!!

jross2021
11-20-2014, 07:50 AM
Yep. This is an utter failure, time to blow it up.

Cavs need to dump lebron and pick up kobe.

No need to blow it up. I mean, they'll never win a ring but it's perfectly acceptable to lose to the Raptors in the ECF every year.

daisbest
11-20-2014, 08:06 AM
Love will play for the lakers next season anyways so he's trying not to hurt himself

AreolaBorealis
11-20-2014, 08:12 AM
quick somebody chop LeTurnovers face into this apple turnover

http://www.ezrapoundcake.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/turnover2.jpg

BeastModeFTW
11-20-2014, 08:27 AM
love can't play defense and stat padded on awful teams in Minnesota wouldn't want him as the franchise player for the Lakers. It's a point guard driven league and the Lakers can't had a good point guard in the last 20 years so its about damn time we get one.

jross2021
11-20-2014, 08:41 AM
love can't play defense and stat padded on awful teams in Minnesota wouldn't want him as the franchise player for the Lakers. It's a point guard driven league and the Lakers can't had a good point guard in the last 20 years so its about damn time we get one.

Ya'll pick up Westbrook and you can have me as a fan :).

AdamOm
11-20-2014, 08:45 AM
Kevin Love has never made the playoffs. Dude is fools gold. Only reason people like him is because he gets a lot of fantasy points and is the great white hope. I hate LeBron and wouldn't blame this on him.

Aesthetical
11-20-2014, 09:06 AM

We had one but Stern nixed it.

waisoserious
11-20-2014, 05:51 PM
i made a bet with my friend before the beginning of the season that love would not above avg 18/9

SompletelyCober
11-20-2014, 06:04 PM

No need to blow it up. I mean, they'll never win a ring but it's perfectly acceptable to lose to the Raptors in the ECF every year.

http://s2.buzzfeed.com/static/imagebuzz/web03/2009/6/16/17/anigif_reaction-shot-19010-1245189260-2.gif

Jross going OFF in this thread and quickly becoming my favorite poster here!

midcoastking33
11-20-2014, 07:13 PM
kevin love is a scrub

FGCHENG
11-20-2014, 08:28 PM

lol @ thinking the Cavs will make it to the ECF. Bulls will face the Raptors in the ECF with or without Rose.

Aesthetical
11-21-2014, 05:53 AM
lol @ thinking the Cavs will make it to the ECF. Bulls will face the Raptors in the ECF with or without Rose.

They will "lose" key games at the end to avoid facing any of those teams in the first round.

Schmyzz
11-21-2014, 07:15 AM
love is the new bosh. everyone will hate him

jross2021
11-21-2014, 07:24 AM
love is the new bosh. everyone will hate him

Difference being, Bosh's worst shooting month was .482 over a 7 game stretch when the Heat were in coast mode. Love is shooting .400 over the last 8 games and .389 on the year. The majority of Bosh's games, he was shooting .500+, while Love has done that only 3 times. I'm sorry, but a LeBron team has to spread the floor, and when you're spreading the floor, you're not getting offensive boards, so that's just unacceptable.

ClutchAnalyst
11-21-2014, 09:57 AM
I hope Kevin Love keeps his ass in Cleveland, we don't want him on the Lakers. We are struggling enough as it is, don't need more baggage that comes with selfish stat padders

AirJordanB
11-21-2014, 10:04 AM
I hope Kevin Love keeps his ass in Cleveland, we don't want him on the Lakers. We are struggling enough as it is, don't need more baggage that comes with selfish stat padders

True. You have enough of that with Koberrated.

ClutchAnalyst
11-21-2014, 10:09 AM
True. You have enough of that with Koberrated.

lol says the lebron fan named "air jordan"

2/5 finals record bruh

thanks for the neg, ill return some poverty reps since this place is like your home. would be a shame if bodybuilding forums closed down and you committed suicide