PDA

View Full Version : At what point do we stop feeling sympathy for Derrick Rose?

srom12
11-14-2014, 07:22 AM
Lately he just seems like such a pussy with his constant comments about how he's in so much pain and how he's scared of getting hurt

Before the season I was rooting for him to come back, and I don't wish injury on him, but him being bubble-wrapped over his constant injuries and his constant complaining is getting excessive.

It's probably the shoes (srs)

Your thoughts?

oHxPZP6w9HY

MontelWilliams
11-14-2014, 07:30 AM
He's the softest player of all time in probably any sport.. Ten years from now we'll be like he was the worst MVP of all time.

broboma2012
11-14-2014, 07:31 AM
I don't recall seeing any semblance of sympathy on these boards. Where do you get this from? Thread title should be: at what point do we START feeling sympathy for Derrick Rose?

YWOC
11-14-2014, 07:35 AM
What are you talking about OP? Literally 95% of the people here troll Bulls fans over D Rose and feel no sympathy for him. I'm really not too worried about his injuries this year so far - the sprained ankles could have happened to literally anyone and the latest thing is that his hamstring was just cramping up, really not that big of a deal in my opinion, most likely just his body getting used to playing NBA game speed/minutes again after being out for like 2 years. But people are obviously gonna overreact cause that's what the sports misc does

srom12
11-14-2014, 07:35 AM
He's the softest player of all time in probably any sport.. Ten years from now we'll be like he was the worst MVP of all time.

LeGOAT was robbed that season (srs)

Politics

D Rose's stats
http://i.imgur.com/WMmqASX.png

RogerSterling
11-14-2014, 07:40 AM
I don't recall seeing any semblance of sympathy on these boards. Where do you get this from? Thread title should be: at what point do we START feeling sympathy for Derrick Rose?

this. rose is at best a moron and at worst a spoiled bitch, but its not like he's getting injured on purpose--i think we all know he would much rather have never started having injury problems in teh first place. dude only missed 6 games in his first 3 seasons combined.

Fist-Of-Freedom
11-14-2014, 07:44 AM
Yeah it sucks man, he's just too quick for his body

denny2008
11-14-2014, 07:52 AM
I'll just leave this here...

BkT8cOrs1sE

RogerSterling
11-14-2014, 07:52 AM

i remember reading an article about d-rose after his first injury that quoted a world-renowned chiropractor or surgeon or something, and he basically said "you can strengthen muscles, but there are some things you can't strengthen, and when these guys get so fast and jump so high eventually its like putting a ferrari engine in a honda civic. the frame just can't handle the parts."

jross2021
11-14-2014, 08:29 AM
He's just bad at articulating his thoughts. He's a humble dude that doesn't like the attention. No one ever said he was smart and it seems obvious that he's awkward as hell in media situations and probably has problems in crowds where he can't think straight.

lsiberian
11-14-2014, 01:03 PM
Man his legs look so unstable on the court these days. How long till he's forced to retire is my question?

Neil4123
11-14-2014, 01:10 PM

BkT8cOrs1sE

Barkley on point as always. Shaq repeating exactly what Barkley just said as always.

Just lol @ any pro athlete who thinks people are gonna feel sorry for them. Football players are worse about it, but a high paid player like Rose should be ashamed for making such comments.

ClutchAnalyst
11-14-2014, 01:13 PM
Derrick Rose don't owe you chit. Take your own advice

Workout4ever
11-14-2014, 01:20 PM
If he could stay healthy he'd probably be my favorite player in the league... Him and westbrook ....

but he can't so ima stay salty and stay cracking rg knee like jokes :(

BladeRun
11-14-2014, 01:29 PM
He's just bad at articulating his thoughts. He's a humble dude that doesn't like the attention. No one ever said he was smart and it seems obvious that he's awkward as hell in media situations and probably has problems in crowds where he can't think straight.

He was an MVP in professional sports and a multimillionaire. If he doesn't have help managing his public image then he's an idiot.

TerellOwens
11-14-2014, 01:37 PM
u cant criticize him until u bleed once every month

momason
11-14-2014, 01:56 PM
OP, we all stopped over a year ago.

J_ADRvv3Ogs

skarms
11-14-2014, 02:14 PM
after seeing him fall to the floor in 4th qtr of the raps v bulls game last night

i thought, he's a huge depreciating asset, he's nearing worthless with his injury prone body. i hate to say it but i think he should call it quits.

TexasMajor
11-14-2014, 03:02 PM

This.

Rose is out his own fcking body. Organs moving laterally every time he cuts and slashes. Wouldn't be surprised if he had internal bleeding after every game.

He's a fcking blur.

jbball92
11-14-2014, 03:11 PM
lol....... why would I feel sorry for a guy getting paid millions to do literally nothing?

Lunatic
11-14-2014, 03:28 PM
Derrick "The Bust" Rose

Lunatic
11-14-2014, 03:29 PM
This.

Rose is out his own fcking body. Organs moving laterally every time he cuts and slashes. Wouldn't be surprised if he had internal bleeding after every game.

He's a fcking blur.Lol at this. Fighter pilots can put multiple G's on their body during their flights but you don't see them having these problems. Lol at acting like Rose is the Flash or something.

waisoserious
11-14-2014, 04:19 PM
atleast drose hasnt sat out of a crucial finals game 1 due to heat cramps

ayyylmao

MontelWilliams
11-14-2014, 04:32 PM

ayyylmao

probably because he hasn't (and will never) reached the finals

ayyyyLMAO

Workout4ever
11-14-2014, 04:32 PM

ayyylmao

lets be real, even if he were to get to a finals game he'd probably tear his acl during warmups

ayyylmao

broboma2012
11-14-2014, 04:57 PM
lets be real, even if he were to get to a finals game he'd probably tear his acl during warmups

ayyylmao

why don't you go post embarrassing threads on the regular misc and then delete them as soon as you begin to get made fun of en masse

aayyyyyyyylmao

kengriffeyjr
11-14-2014, 05:35 PM
why don't you go post embarrassing threads on the regular misc and then delete them as soon as you begin to get made fun of en masse

aayyyyyyyylmao

http://giant.gfycat.com/TartUnitedIrrawaddydolphin.gif

http://giant.gfycat.com/CoolDearestArgali.gif

FGCHENG
11-14-2014, 05:48 PM

BkT8cOrs1sE

I'm a big Rose supporter but I absolutely agree with Chuck here. Rose's sole focus should be to win a NBA championship. If you're getting paid that much, you gotta put your body on the line to win. Rose is pretty soft spoken and he doesn't really like talking to the media so he might not mean what he said there.

JBhaverhill
11-14-2014, 06:08 PM

ayyylmao

I'd say it's a 50/50 prop.

jross2021
11-14-2014, 06:08 PM
I'm a big Rose supporter but I absolutely agree with Chuck here. Rose's sole focus should be to win a NBA championship. If you're getting paid that much, you gotta put your body on the line to win. Rose is pretty soft spoken and he doesn't really like talking to the media so he might not mean what he said there.

You. Sitting out a game in november isn't going to effect your chance at a championship