PDA

View Full Version : Whey Prot,creatine and BCAA

Bellablom
11-08-2014, 12:01 PM
Hi you all.

I am new to this things and have some questions if you dont mind?

I started to gym 5week ago,so i started taking my Wey Protein shake about 2 weeks ago and Creatine 4 days ago (2.5g pre and 2.5g post workout)
Is it necessary for me to take a Anabolic shake also and what about BCAA?
If necessary,how much BCAA a day?
Should i take my shakes with water or milk?
Can i mix my creatine with my shakes pre and post workout or must it be taken on its own?
Must i drink creatine on days i am not working out?
And hopefully the last,why is it that the last whew days mid afternoon i dont have any energy at all?Feels like i can just sleep,any reason for that?

Thanks you guys,i know its a mouth full but this lady really needs some HELP!!!

MetilHed
11-08-2014, 12:11 PM
None of it is necessary.

Whey can be convenient if you are having trouble getting enough protein through food intake.
What is an anabolic shake ?
Assuming sufficient protein intake, BCAA's are not needed.
Take your shake with whichever you prefer.
Yes, you can mix the creatine if you want, there is no reason to separate it, or even have it around your workout. Any time of day works.
Take the creatine every day for a month or so, then on workout days only is fine.
How could we possibly know why you're tired in the afternoon ?

Bellablom
11-08-2014, 12:25 PM
Thanks Metilhead...

Sorry i must have put it wrong.I was wondering if i need some extra nutrition or something because of the tiredness?
I dont thing its normal to feel this way,i thought it would give me extra energy or so.
Anabolic shake,someone told me i must take it post workout because its like a full load,got allot of protein and carb and fat in for the needs of
the muscles after training.
I thougt just a wey shake pre and post workout would be fine?

MetilHed
11-08-2014, 12:28 PM
Thanks Metilhead...

Sorry i must have put it wrong.I was wondering if i need some extra nutrition or something because of the tiredness?
I dont thing its normal to feel this way,i thought it would give me extra energy or so.
Anabolic shake,someone told me i must take it post workout because its like a full load,got allot of protein and carb and fat in for the needs of
the muscles after training.
I thougt just a wey shake pre and post workout would be fine?

Neither are necessary. One might be helpful if you didn't eat for quite awhile before and after training.

No one can comment on your nutrition because you haven't given anyone any relevant info to comment on. If you list goals, TDEE, macros, current caloric intake etc, someone may be able to help.