PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood **** documentary: "an open secret" - Amy berg. PULLED

Darkhare
11-03-2014, 07:10 PM
So this month a documentary about the hollywood **** rings was suppose to be screened in NY. Apparently the rights holder to the film has decided to cancel showing it at the last min...

there's a clip in this link:

http://www.elle.com/news/culture/amy-berg-an-open-secret

dunno how to embed that kinda vid... thoughts? Must find torrent.

chasintail
11-03-2014, 07:15 PM
This isn't the first time a documentary like this has been blocked.

DrMusclesRX
11-03-2014, 07:16 PM
In for answers. Interested in this.

Darkhare
11-03-2014, 07:18 PM
that clip... cringed, almost don't want to watch it, but i feel we should be educated on this stuff.... noone seems aware of this.. mind=blown.

Hercegovac8
11-03-2014, 07:23 PM
Where there's smoke, there's fire

Damn so I guess that long thread on this from a few years back is legit

Phobaphobia
11-03-2014, 07:23 PM
In b4 thread invalid

chasintail
11-03-2014, 07:24 PM
that clip... cringed, almost don't want to watch it, but i feel we should be educated on this stuff.... noone seems aware of this.. mind=blown.

It's the same with rich and powerful politicians. People in power seem to be drawn to ****philia. The whole Sadusky thing was much larger than the media lead us to believe. And had been going on for decades. The amount of missing children in this country is STAGGERING and yet the FBI doesn't keep a database on missing kids. Because if the public only new people would be going ape chit.

GimmeTeddies
11-03-2014, 07:25 PM
People who abuse kids should be put to death, simple. Anyway if this doesn't come out, I'm sure Anonymous or someone will hack it and put it out.

SUR14
11-03-2014, 07:28 PM
Damn I remember the MK Ultra thread. I hope this documentary is leaked for everyone to see.

Krautbrah
11-03-2014, 07:30 PM
why they cancel it?

QuickNutkus
11-03-2014, 07:33 PM
oi vey shut it down

SwtEqty
11-03-2014, 07:33 PM
Always had a theory there were a lot of ****s involved with child actors. Disnay/nickelodean. So many of them come out of it ****ed in the head there has to be more to it than just "fame"

SirBetalot
11-03-2014, 07:37 PM
It's the same with rich and powerful politicians. People in power seem to be drawn to ****philia. The whole Sadusky thing was much larger than the media lead us to believe. And had been going on for decades. The amount of missing children in this country is STAGGERING and yet the FBI doesn't keep a database on missing kids. Because if the public only new people would be going ape chit.

Yes this. Do some research into the case and you'll see Sandusky wasnt the only one involved but other high ranking Penn State Alumni as well. Its sickening but it goes to show money really can buy you anything.

SmarterChild
11-03-2014, 07:38 PM
Wasn't there like a 50 page thread about this chit

onestep
11-03-2014, 07:40 PM
Clip is blocked

mcbizkit02
11-03-2014, 07:43 PM
Strong conspiracy theory.

supersystem3
11-03-2014, 07:46 PM
In on epic conspiracy thread first page, spot for sale

Edit: Spot sold to Dan Schneider

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110629230027/icarly/images/4/43/Dan%2BSchneider%2BNickelodeon%2BiParty%2BVictoriou s%2B247Qu8wWv5Tl.jpg

Krautbrah
11-03-2014, 07:50 PM
Anyone have the link to the previous big thread about this?

SigmundFreud
11-03-2014, 07:53 PM
The darkest parts of society are always hidden behind the most glamorous.

Darkhare
11-03-2014, 07:56 PM
Wasn't there like a 50 page thread about this chit

there was a conspiracy theory thread about all kinds of **** stuff with Dan schnieider... I'm more interested in this professionally made documentary that's been blocked out now...

before it was nothing but forum posts and perverse lil hints (people making up fantasies).. this seems more realistic.

4SetsOfKegels
11-03-2014, 07:58 PM
Bradley coopers first movie scene was a gay sex scene. He's not the only star who had to partake in a gay scene early in their acting career, thats just the tip of the iceberg. Do a little research, the gays and ****s control hollywood today, and they look out for each other with a ton of money.

SmarterChild
11-03-2014, 08:02 PM
Wait so whose blocking this from being released? Or is it just not being shown at the film festival

BokaChele
11-03-2014, 08:02 PM
Google "Franklin Cover Up":

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttT6FrMosBk

brrealtea
11-03-2014, 08:19 PM
Google "Franklin Cover Up":

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttT6FrMosBk

ttT6FrMosBk

embed for you

BokaChele
11-03-2014, 08:32 PM
embed for you

Thanks. Didn't know how to do it.

Darkhare
12-17-2014, 09:18 PM
Anyone heard anything new?

Hoping since the interview delay and hacks of sony, someone somewhere would have this online

Darkhare
12-07-2015, 12:25 PM
Anyone have the link to the previous big thread about this?

Yes but i'm specifically trying to find this documentary that was suddenly dropped from film festivals.

Now apparently it was released but bombed? (who would go to a theatre and be seen watching a **** documentary?)

trying to find torrents now. will report back.

WeAreTheRomans
12-07-2015, 12:31 PM
Bradley coopers first movie scene was a gay sex scene. He's not the only star who had to partake in a gay scene early in their acting career, thats just the tip of the iceberg. Do a little research, the gays and ****s control hollywood today, and they look out for each other with a ton of money.

lol, Bradley Cooper's gay scene in Wet Hot American Summer was hilarious you fukkin drangus

Lolip0p
12-07-2015, 12:46 PM
Here's the copy of that huge thread saved in webarchive

http://web.archive.org/web/20120819195019/http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143805431

HalalMeat
12-07-2015, 12:47 PM
Bonrar

GoobyPls
01-12-2016, 07:02 AM
saw this on tv yesterday, seriously fukked up.

one of the victims was a kid getting fukked by his casting agent and some high up hollywood guy

they liked him so much that he got a part in one of the x men sequels, so the director had to know whats up too

huge parties in beverly hills mansions with little boys, drugs and alcohol

'casting agents' would take a bunch of kids from different cities away from parents and have them stay in his mansion grooming them for years, 'looking after their career'

worst thing is I only saw like 2/3 of the movie, wanted to download a torrent today to see the rest but cant find any.......... wonder why.....

motilynn
01-12-2016, 07:06 AM

one of the victims was a kid getting fukked by his casting agent and some high up hollywood guy

they liked him so much that he got a part in one of the x men sequels, so the director had to know whats up too

'casting agents' would take a bunch of kids from different cities away from parents and have them stay in his mansion grooming them for years, 'looking after their career'

worst thing is I only saw like 2/3 of the movie, wanted to download a torrent today to see the rest but cant find any.......... wonder why.....

Disgusting... You always wonder why many of these disney stars grow up to be so fukd up.

JJMacD
01-12-2016, 07:10 AM
It's been happening as long as Hollywood has had the big studios. There's reports of it being widespread in the 1930's/40's.

NickThePhag
01-12-2016, 07:10 AM
I remember hearing about something like this months ago but could never find much info, no surprise there. ****philia is huge in hollywood apparently. Phucking disgusting.

Kojhab
01-12-2016, 07:12 AM
that look in her eyes.. etc, etc

motilynn
01-12-2016, 07:16 AM
It's been happening as long as Hollywood has had the big studios. There's reports of it being widespread in the 1930's/40's.

I seen in a documentary few years back, about how Walt Disney was one of the rare few men that didn't partake in homophilia relations and looked out for other kids in the Disney industry... One reason he didn't want the resort built in Anaheim waa because he knew what was going on, and didn't want that happening on his property.... Gosh I need to find that, because it was an interesting documentary and exposed a lot of things. Back then I just thought... "Huh.. Well, it's good he wants the kids safe from sick stranger's!"... Now it makes sense he meant the filming industry.

GoobyPls
01-12-2016, 07:20 AM
basically what theyse high up hollyood guys did:

in the late 90's they invested millions in this internet company channel thing

they would make shows for teens (i think i saw stifler from american pie in one), a bunch of them constantly, even though nobody really watched since internet was sh*t back then

so these kids come from all over america and stay in a mansion with their casting agent while he gets them work. they would holde orgies for hollywood execs, bunch of little boys running around (10-14), there was a 'rule' that no clothes in the pool past 11 etc.

so basically the whole internet thing was just some rich guys pitching in together, spending millions on this sh*t nobody watched just so they could have a stedy stream of kids coming in. nothing about girls though

JPF82
01-12-2016, 07:31 AM
Lance Bass from Nsync talked about it. One of the Corey's talked about it too.

Its sickening.......

jstn0127
01-12-2016, 07:31 AM
Dan Schneider is known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed portman's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Dan able to force it past the knob, and portman moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Dans throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

http://i.imgur.com/QQfOiFM.png

jstn0127
01-12-2016, 07:38 AM
http://i.imgur.com/R4lDfyi.png

open in new tab. dont feel like resizing

jstn0127
01-12-2016, 07:50 AM
xdNZjxJ0ifg

Schlangemann
01-12-2016, 07:59 AM
xdNZjxJ0ifg

wtf man

PenorBrahNoHomo
01-12-2016, 08:07 AM
I'm disappointed that it took 17 posts for someone to post Big Dan.

http://i61.tinypic.com/dg5fgo.jpg

http://i57.tinypic.com/2s65315.jpg

http://i58.tinypic.com/20koc8x.jpg

http://www.dailystormer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/dan-get-her-in-the-van.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/HYnpY1E.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-jhqIhL3yM0I/TsUanLvKtRI/AAAAAAAANCw/v9GriOAEmQE/s1600/vic+letsgetgoddess.jpg

http://media.tumblr.com/e2f3a8f8923ca4efb47d8759e0078523/tumblr_inline_mms1ucfgWx1qz4rgp.jpg

MuscleXtreme
01-12-2016, 08:22 AM
Even Entourage alluded to this in one of their seasons, I think season 2.

jimbob007
01-12-2016, 09:16 AM
Hollywood casting couches have been around since they started making films. Big shock-****s exist in Hollywood just like they do in every other walk of life. The question should be why do parents have to live their lives vicariously through their kids & basically force them to become actors & pack them off to be looked after by a bunch of other adults who may or may not be kiddie diddlers with zero checks & balances?

Aesthetical
01-12-2016, 10:19 AM
In after Dan

pollywogpriest
01-12-2016, 03:03 PM
I wonder if there's a link between homosexuality and ****philia. Seems like an overwhelming majority of ****s are into boys.

Darkhare
01-12-2016, 03:32 PM

You saw this on tv? HOW WHERE? FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWK.

Great to see this gain more attention lately. I keep checking in every 6+ months

Jasonw1178
01-12-2016, 05:03 PM

I agree with this. I think that if someone feels attraction to kids, they should be able to get help without consequence. For the one's who have hurt kids, that's another story. Most abusers were abused themselves, and so the problems actually does "breed" in a way.

Bushmaster
01-12-2016, 05:18 PM
I wonder if there's a link between homosexuality and ****philia. Seems like an overwhelming majority of ****s are into boys.

Howard Stern mentioned that before when he was talking about Michael Jackson. There was the superstar who just loved him some children, but.... where were all the little girls?? :confused:

jimbob007
01-12-2016, 11:50 PM
Howard Stern mentioned that before when he was talking about Michael Jackson. There was the superstar who just loved him some children, but.... where were all the little girls?? :confused:

There were little girls at Neverland-however they weren't the ones he had in his bedroom. Always makes me laugh how hero worship blinds so many, any regular guy that opened a kiddie park at his home & said drop your kids off & also I will have them in my bedroom & my bed would be complained about to the cops & arrested. Jackson does it & the parents are so awestruck by him it is normal behaviour with people letting their kids go there for a decade after it first got raided.

TaeBoNinja
01-13-2016, 12:25 AM
False. Happens to girls even more. Though a good number of them seem to be bi-sexual. I mean Charlie Sheen did Corey Haim dirty, but was clearly into women also. Gender in Hollywood is rather meaningless for many.

GoobyPls
01-13-2016, 08:05 PM
You saw this on tv? HOW WHERE? FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWK.

Great to see this gain more attention lately. I keep checking in every 6+ months

saw it on regular polish tv, guess hollywood ****s have no power here.

still cant find a torrent though

gatovolador
01-13-2016, 08:43 PM

Yeah the gay community really needs to address this. Raping little boys is basically a gay problem, not just a **** problem.

Darkhare
04-01-2016, 12:37 AM
Found it boyos!

cyzfGfjkrWk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyzfGfjkrWk

shortythree
04-01-2016, 12:45 AM
Found it boyos!

cyzfGfjkrWk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyzfGfjkrWkThis video contains content from BR Music Copyrights. It is not available in your country.

wickedman
04-01-2016, 12:46 AM
Can't watch in US apparently ^.

Big Dan has gotten more puss than anyone on the misc. Power > everything.

JD805
04-01-2016, 12:51 AM
This is too creepy for me

http://i.imgur.com/XUFLIpG.png

Stay safe

DoULikeDaggers
04-01-2016, 12:52 AM
In on this sick chit

Letthemcome
04-01-2016, 01:33 AM
This is too creepy for me

http://i.imgur.com/XUFLIpG.png

Stay safe

parents call their child in missing all the time and they're always found at a boys house or ran away or something similar. that 800k stat is bull****. And in all of the US, there are ONLY 115 child stranger abduction cases each year... that's an extremely low number.

wickedman
04-01-2016, 01:37 AM
115 kids getting plucked out of thin air is still pretty ****ed bruh. Like wtf are these psychos doing with these kids?

skinnyFAT91
04-01-2016, 01:51 AM
Woody Allan marrying some asian girl. Only to divorce her and marry her daughter. Yeeeaaahhh

Letthemcome
04-01-2016, 01:52 AM
115 kids getting plucked out of thin air is still pretty ****ed bruh. Like wtf are these psychos doing with these kids?

a lot just **** them once then kill them i think. very few seem to keep them locked up like the horror stories we've heard... and they're all individuals. having an actual **** ring in this country? it would be extremely hard to pull off.. maybe a couple of ****s and friends and small time things, but not a ring like some kind of crime operation. it seems like it would be too difficult to pull off in first world countries nowadays and the numbers don't add up. i don't think any ****s actually ever meet other ****s.. they know it's too risky to meet up with others considering how many are fbi agents. that's why in the news we only ever hear of individuals getting caught

Weightaholic
04-01-2016, 03:18 AM
that's why in the news we only ever hear of individuals getting caught

And rabid Catholics still show up on a Sunday and financially support an organised paedophile ring.

VictorJustice
04-01-2016, 03:24 AM
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2010/03/26/arts/26victor-2/26victor-2-popup.jpg

aranadiscoteca
04-01-2016, 04:02 AM
This video contains content from BR Music Copyrights. It is not available in your country.

Can't watch in US apparently ^.

Big Dan has gotten more puss than anyone on the misc. Power > everything.

If you use Chrome, install the addon Zenmate and change your location.

This is some sick chit.

illriginalized
04-01-2016, 04:17 AM
Looks like clip was taken down?

Don't see any flash video on the site at all.

I imagine hollywood would feel exposed.

Let me guess.. the children who become Disney actors and other types of movie actors are raped in order to become famous?

There was a story like this from way back in the day.. the "molestation" is an act called, "right of passage"

http://www.commdiginews.com/life/hollywood-****phile-parties-symptom-of-a-rampant-disease-feeding-on-innocent-children-17588/

Here recently a few people have been accused of ****phile parties with children ^

In the so-called "hip hop" culture (pretty much majority if not all main stream artists are also on some evil chit) you have Gay-Z using a line about raping and pillaging a village of women and children the song is called, "Monster".

PickleBrah
04-01-2016, 04:17 AM
parents call their child in missing all the time and they're always found at a boys house or ran away or something similar. that 800k stat is bull****. And in all of the US, there are ONLY 115 child stranger abduction cases each year... that's an extremely low number.

Listen Jeb! Get over it son, it happens.

In all honesty though, that's pretty fukkng disturbing.