PDA

View Full Version : 'Soldiers for Khilafa': Sydney Muslim kids radicalised in shocking video

wamplex
11-01-2014, 06:14 AM
A video has emerged of Australian children aged six to 13 calling for an end of democracy in Australia. Bryan Seymour reports.

CYVNDSRhdtk

Inb4 it is just a minority excuse, the guy in this video gave sermon in Indonesia to 200k+ people...

----

However this is not the only incident lately in Australia, there was this guy from "Street Dawah", you know the preaching where they try to convert people to Islam by saying "Jesus was a Muslim", "Is life just a game?", "Islam means peace" etc.

Guess what:

The distance between Australia and the Islamic State increased over the last week, as the infamous Australian terrorist Mohammad Ali Baryalei has reportedly been killed in Syria. His last known location was Raqqa, which has become the home base of ISIS.

Baryalei's death has been widely confirmed on social media, though the date of his death was not specified and the Australian attorney general would not confirm his death, per government policy. Abdul Salam Mahmoud, an activist close to Baryalei, wrote this message on Facebook:

I’ve just received the news that our beloved brother Mohamed Ali who was recently strongly attacked by Australian media has been martyred. He was a brother a friend and our leader in street dawah Sydney.

Last time I met him he hugged me very tightly and gave me one “Stick to Qyam Al-Lil/night prayer” then he left to Bilal Al-Sh.

Today we shall celebrate his martyrdom with tears of joy and sorrow.

Oh Allah accept him as another green bird.

A former bouncer and actor, Baryalei reportedly became a devoted Muslim after suffering from depression. He was considered a leader in Street Dawah, described as "a volunteer initiative in which Muslims proselytise on the streets of Sydney."

In April 2013, he traveled to the Middle East, telling friends he planned to study sharia law in Turkey, and reportedly fell in with the terrorist organization thereafter. Baryalei rose through the ranks, eventually becoming a senior jihadist recruiter, and was personally responsible for bringing over 30 of the approximately 60 Australians now affiliated with ISIS. It is unclear if he aided in recruiting Australian 17-year-old Abdullah Elmir, who was prominently featured in an ISIS recruitment video released last week.

In September, Baryalei was implicated as the mastermind of a terrorist plot to be carried out back in Australia. In phone calls with the 22-year-old Australian Omarjan Azari, he instructed Azari to publicly behead a random civilian in Sydney’s central business district. Azari was arrested and charged with conspiring to commit a terrorist act. The pair met through Street Dawah as well. When authorities learned of the plot, a counterterrorism raid was organized, which rounded up a number of Street Dawah members.

"It does highlight what the government has been saying, that Australians who leave this country to fight in Iraq and Syria are putting themselves in mortal danger; they have a great risk of being killed. They are committing offences against Australian laws. They are adding to the suffering of the people of Iraq and Syria and they are likely to become experienced in the ways of terrorism," said Australian Foreign Minister Julie Bishop, though she would not confirm Baryalei's death directly. "We urge young Australians in particular not to be radicalised, not to fall for the false and toxic ideology of these terrorists who would only be using them for their own brutal purposes."

This guy here:

XQq042FSK9A

With all that hate that they are spewing against the Western civilization, why are they still here? Do they enjoy the benefits that we as infidels pay them too much?

Bassorah
11-01-2014, 06:17 AM
Just man up and kick them out.

Harbinger
11-01-2014, 06:22 AM
Personal defense in Australia is pretty much illegal, looks like they're done for.

CXC3000
11-01-2014, 07:06 AM
A video has emerged of Australian children aged six to 13 calling for an end of democracy in Australia.

Erm, no they didn't. That's what Mr Newsman said.

wamplex
11-01-2014, 08:13 AM
Erm, no they didn't. That's what Mr Newsman said.

Oh really, clearly they preached/celebrated peace and love?

CXC3000
11-01-2014, 08:29 AM
Oh really, clearly they preached/celebrated peace and love?

Where in the vid did they call for an end to Australian democracy ?

polkster84
11-01-2014, 08:34 AM
Mirin' youtube comment:

"A radical muslim wants to cut your head off, a moderate muslim wants a radical muslim to cut your head off."

wamplex
11-01-2014, 08:43 AM
Where in the vid did they call for an end to Australian democracy ?

Clearly you lack critical thinking, it didnt show up in this particular video, however if you try to use those indoctrinated brain cells of yours, then you will see words/chants such as:
"One Ummah without the West
Until Islam there is no rest"

Clearly they are calling for peace & democracy there no? Also the chants later about victory or death...
Religion of peace.

eltigar
11-01-2014, 08:44 AM
Op should be banned for misleading information trying to encite hate.

wamplex
11-01-2014, 08:47 AM

What exactly is misleading? Funny thing is, you got problem with me creating this topic exposing hate speech by the Islamists, I see you got your priorities straight there. Typical peacer of religion. Got problem with the video? Take it up with that news agency.

CXC3000
11-01-2014, 09:03 AM
Clearly you lack critical thinking, it didnt show up in this particular video, however if you try to use those indoctrinated brain cells of yours, then you will see words/chants such as:
"One Ummah without the West
Until Islam there is no rest"

Clearly they are calling for peace & democracy there no? Also the chants later about victory or death...
Religion of peace.

Lol ! - a couple of kids chanting some stuff and you're peeing your pants.

Dayum !! :D

wamplex
11-01-2014, 09:08 AM
Lol ! - a couple of kids chanting some stuff and you're peeing your pants.

Dayum !! :D

Nice red herring there. I guess you had no problem with Nazi Youth groups back in 1940s also then, they were just kids right? They dont grow up and become adults, ever.

CXC3000
11-01-2014, 09:28 AM
Nice red herring there. I guess you had no problem with Nazi Youth groups back in 1940s also then, they were just kids right? They dont grow up and become adults, ever.

If you're talking about kids and extremism, do you condemn this :

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BnCrFtnCMAAdkoa.jpg:medium

http://www.radioislam.org/photos/jew_settlers/settlersguns.jpg

http://forward.com/workspace/assets/images/articles/w-kids-to-hate.jpg.jpg

------

(Israeli kids being taught to kill Palestinians)

ONtop888
11-01-2014, 09:37 AM
If you're talking about kids and extremism, do you condemn this :

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BnCrFtnCMAAdkoa.jpg:medium

http://www.radioislam.org/photos/jew_settlers/settlersguns.jpg

http://forward.com/workspace/assets/images/articles/w-kids-to-hate.jpg.jpg

------

(Israeli kids being taught to kill Palestinians)

Israeli kids aren't being trained to destroy the West.

Either way you're still a phaggot extremist, doe.

CXC3000
11-01-2014, 09:41 AM
Israeli kids aren't being trained to destroy the West.

Thanks for agreeing with Zionist terror.

wamplex
11-01-2014, 09:42 AM
Why are you trying to red herring here on every post? We are talking about a western country here, western civilization got rid of religious extremism more or less a long time ago, I dont see why we need to bring in another type of religious extremism.

As for your Jewish picture, maybe you have noticed from my posts with you and others on here lately, I am pretty much against all religions. To answer your question, Yes I am against it.

Imagine the world without Abrahamic religions today...world would be a much nicer place, since pretty much still to this day, most RELIGIOUS wars/fighting is done almost exclusively by the people who practice the 3 Abrahamic religions.

ONtop888
11-01-2014, 09:54 AM
Thanks for agreeing with Zionist terror.

Anytime brah. Glad we are both supporters of the master race Jews.

ZenBowman
11-01-2014, 10:02 AM
Sickening, these kids should be taken away from their parents and put into the custody of loving and reasonable people ASAP.

Tekkendo
11-01-2014, 12:11 PM
We have been told repeatedly that cannot be true b/c islam is peace and muslims are not like that.. and it is all just imagination of the islamophobes..

Tekkendo
11-01-2014, 12:12 PM

Who is inciting hate? Those phaggoats in the vid or OP for exposing them?

U don't think those phaggoats are a cancer?

heeheehaahaa
11-01-2014, 12:58 PM
Who is inciting hate? Those phaggoats in the vid or OP for exposing them?

U don't think those phaggoats are a cancer?

It's funny how the muslims always try to justify their despicable behaviour.

"You guys did that too just in the 10th century..."

"Her ankle was showing, that is haram!"

"We know better than you, but we must come to your country because unfortunate circumstances have kept ours from developing."

eltigar
11-01-2014, 02:26 PM
How we bring up our kids is our business.
At least we know who there fathers are.

Tekkendo
11-01-2014, 02:29 PM

Child abuse is illegal.

eltigar
11-01-2014, 02:33 PM
Child abuse is illegal.

No it's not.

Tekkendo
11-01-2014, 02:35 PM
No it's not.

Neither is eating them. I like them bbq'ed over slow fire for 14 hrs. Really tender and juicy inside. :D

eltigar
11-01-2014, 02:39 PM
Neither is eating them. I like them bbq'ed over slow fire for 14 hrs. Really tender and juicy inside. :D

Cherry wood brings out a nice smokey flavour that's not too overpowering aswell .
I like to save the fingers and toes for later as a snack.

Weightaholic
11-01-2014, 03:00 PM

Nothing about the guys in the video inciting hate?

I blame the parents. Ship the whole family unit off overseas.

tyn89
11-01-2014, 03:05 PM
they're not real muslim LOL.............

ArmUndKrank
11-01-2014, 03:12 PM
those kids will be on the news in a few years crying about hate crimes

ONtop888
11-01-2014, 04:07 PM
those kids will be on the news in a few years crying about hate crimes

After one of their "brothers" blows himself up on a bus after screaming "Allah Akbar" like a true idiot.

wamplex
11-01-2014, 07:18 PM

Thats what Nazis said also about their youth camps...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler_Youth

It's funny how the muslims always try to justify their despicable behaviour.

"You guys did that too just in the 10th century..."

"Her ankle was showing, that is haram!"

"We know better than you, but we must come to your country because unfortunate circumstances have kept ours from developing."

LoLed :D repped.

FP7
11-01-2014, 08:53 PM

It does become the business of the state if the kids are being raised to become terrorists. Take your kids to the glorious caliphiate and teach them this bull**** there if you want. Clearly youre a supporter of radical islam.

And to that other idiot, its not that OP is scared of the kids, you know damn well what op's point is.

Fukking scumbags

eltigar
11-01-2014, 10:41 PM
It does become the business of the state if the kids are being raised to become terrorists. Take your kids to the glorious caliphiate and teach them this bull**** there if you want. Clearly youre a supporter of radical islam.

And to that other idiot, its not that OP is scared of the kids, you know damn well what op's point is.

Fukking scumbags
Clearly your a supporter of radical phaggotry .

eltigar
11-01-2014, 10:43 PM
Thats what Nazis said also about their youth camps...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler_Youth

LoLed :D repped.

Godwin's law says you just lost the argument mudaphucka.

eltigar
11-01-2014, 10:49 PM
Nothing about the guys in the video inciting hate?

I blame the parents. Ship the whole family unit off overseas.

Where exactly were they inciting hate?
You better get some proof or forever be known to one and all as a bich.

wamplex
11-01-2014, 10:49 PM
Godwin's law says you just lost the argument mudaphucka.

O really? Nazi camps tough kids to hate someone based on a ideology and these camps do the same. Tell me how Godwins Law apply here? Same ****, different name. Let me know when you get some brain cells working again, if there are any left after all that religious indoctrination you have undergone.

Where exactly were they inciting hate?
You better get some proof or forever be known to one and all as a bich.

lol is this guy really this dumb or is he just a troll? Obviously elti lacks brain cells and sees nothing wrong when children are calling for death, chanting "One Ummah without the West Until Islam there is no rest" and other chants.

anthonymilkins
11-01-2014, 11:13 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if you had attended one of these events. Do you also practice street dawah? Tempted to report to AFP.

BTW thank you for inadvertently proving my point from the other thread... about you never supporting Australia and that if Australia went to war with Lebanon, you'd find a way to rationalize your unwavering support for Lebanon and your 'muslim brothers and sisters abroad'.

Australian my ass

eltigar
11-01-2014, 11:16 PM
O really? Nazi camps tough kids to hate someone based on a ideology and these camps do the same. Tell me how Godwins Law apply here? Same ****, different name. Let me know when you get some brain cells working again, if there are any left after all that religious indoctrination you have undergone.

lol is this guy really this dumb or is he just a troll? Obviously elti lacks brain cells and sees nothing wrong when children are calling for death, chanting "One Ummah without the West Until Islam there is no rest" and other chants.

You must have horrible smelling breath with the amount of chit that Comes out your mouth.