PDA

View Full Version : Nobody has been dealt a worst hand than Cam Newton

Swept
10-30-2014, 08:27 PM
He's played like chit the last 3 games no doubt about it, but.....

brb ankle surgery
brb miss entire offseason
brb let go of every receiver
brb acquire 2 old slow receivers nobody wanted
brb only draft 1 WR
brb LT retires
brb cracked ribs no time to practice with new weapons
brb 4 UDFA starting linemen
brb 29th in rushing (without Cam)

Swept
10-30-2014, 08:28 PM
I phucking hate the GM, cheap phaggot never spends a dime in the off-season, couldn't even trade for Mike Willliams

and now the defense is playing like chit

HoganIsGOAT
10-30-2014, 08:57 PM
Poor Cam Newton. It must be so hard for this upstanding young man to win when he is so great but everybody around him is terrible.

I wonder how pouty his face was when he ran to the locker room?

Swept
10-30-2014, 08:59 PM
Poor Cam Newton. It must be so hard for this upstanding young man to win when he is so great but everybody around him is terrible.

I wonder how pouty his face was when he ran to the locker room?

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Cam-Newton-Bacon.jpg

Austanian
10-30-2014, 09:01 PM
UMM plenty of people have.

Alex Smith
Anyone drafted by the raiders, Jacksonville, Cleveland....

Swept
10-30-2014, 09:37 PM
UMM plenty of people have.

Alex Smith
Anyone drafted by the raiders, Jacksonville, Cleveland....

Cam got drafted into the worst team in the league with the 32nd ranked offense, but at least he had some average talent around him

CrookedDink
10-30-2014, 09:39 PM
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Cam-Newton-Bacon.jpg

lol, proudsloot

AirJordanB
10-30-2014, 09:42 PM
lol @ blaming anyone but Cam for his failures

brb Brandon LaFell leaves and through 8 games in 2014, he has nearly matched all his numbers of 16 games in 2013
brb Steve Smith leaves and through 8 games in 2014, he has nearly matched all his numbers of 16 games in 2013

Cam is a scrubby game manager with explosive legs. He's not good enough to elevate his teammates. He hasn't thrown for 300 yards in 20+ games. That franchise isn't going anywhere with him behind center.

LeonardShelby
10-30-2014, 09:44 PM

brb Brandon LaFell leaves and through 8 games in 2014, he has nearly matched all his numbers of 16 games in 2013
brb Steve Smith leaves and through 8 games in 2014, he has nearly matched his numbers of 16 games in 2014

Cam is a scrubby game manager with explosive legs. He's not good enough to elevate his teammates. He hasn't thrown for 300 yards in 20+ games. That franchise isn't going anywhere with him behind center.

Ya you right you right.

Wakiza33
10-30-2014, 09:47 PM
Where the hell did you find that picture? Repped.

Swept
10-30-2014, 09:51 PM

brb Steve Smith leaves and through 8 games in 2014, he has nearly matched his numbers of 16 games in 2013

Lafell is playing with a top 5 QB, and before last week he was on pace for 700 yards.

Smith went to a team where he can't be doubled every play like he was in Carolina

game manger while chiting on everyone in his first 3 seasons

http://i.imgur.com/KjbjCVu.png

LeonardShelby
10-30-2014, 10:07 PM
Lafell is playing with a top 5 QB, and before last week he was on pace for 700 yards.

Smith went to a team where he can't be doubled every play like he was in Carolina

lol i don't think posting a list that includes Andy Dalton, Mark Sanchez, and Joe Flacco is exactly helping your argument.

Swept
10-30-2014, 10:15 PM
lol i don't think posting a list that includes Andy Dalton, Mark Sanchez, and Joe Flacco is exactly helping your argument.

when your topping everyone it doesn't matter whose on the list

LeonardShelby
10-30-2014, 10:20 PM
when your topping everyone it doesn't matter whose on the list

When you're throwing your team out of the playoffs lists don't matter

http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2014/01/12/CamNewtonINT.gif

Swept
10-30-2014, 10:26 PM
When you're throwing your team out of the playoffs lists don't matter

http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2014/01/12/CamNewtonINT.gif

If Cam had Boldin, Crabtree, Davis, Haurbaugh and a top 5 O-line that game wouldn't even be close

FAH_Q
10-30-2014, 10:29 PM
Yeah he has had some shyt happen to the O line and run game, but that doesn't excuse his accuracy/decision making which are some of the biggest knocks about him. He makes some sick throws some games and others its just like wtf?

And for the record, Kelvin Benjamin is going to be great, Greg Olsen is a top 5 TE, and Cotchery is underrated. O line problems are legit. I know those feels. No run game is legit. I know those feels as well.

I thought one of the biggest head scratching picks in the draft was taking Kony Ealy early when you had so much D line depth and needed WRs like crazy and it was a very deep WR class.

LeonardShelby
10-30-2014, 10:38 PM
If Cam had Boldin, Crabtree, Davis, Haurbaugh and a top 5 O-line that game wouldn't even be close

Ya having those guys trying to catch an overthrown ball into double coverage would definitely have won that game.

Swept
10-30-2014, 10:38 PM
Yeah he has had some shyt happen to the O line and run game, but that doesn't excuse his accuracy/decision making which are some of the biggest knocks about him. He makes some sick throws some games and others its just like wtf?

And for the record, Kelvin Benjamin is going to be great, Greg Olsen is a top 5 TE, and Cotchery is underrated. O line problems are legit. I know those feels. No run game is legit. I know those feels as well.

I thought one of the biggest head scratching picks in the draft was taking Kony Ealy early when you had so much D line depth and needed WRs like crazy and it was a very deep WR class.

Olsen is legit, Kelvin is going to be a beast but right now he drops a ton and he gets no separation, Cotchery is old, slow and can't get open.

look at the panthers track record outside the first round.

Swept
10-30-2014, 10:40 PM
Ya having those guys trying to catch an overthrown ball into double coverage would definitely have won that game.

LMAO one play, plus If I remember correctly Crabtree caught a overthrown ball while Boldin was catching everything at his feet.

gottk2x
10-30-2014, 10:42 PM
Pretty sure any player drafted to the browns is dealt a worst hand.

FAH_Q
10-30-2014, 10:47 PM
Olsen is legit, Kelvin is going to be a beast but right now he drops a ton and he gets no separation, Cotchery is old, slow and can't get open.

look at the panthers track record outside the first round.
He drops a ton, but Cam overthrows/inaccurate throws a ton to him a ton and Kelvin also makes some sick catches on the bad passes so it pretty much cancels each other out. And he gets plenty of separation man. Not to mention he has one of the biggest if not the biggest catch radius at the WR position so to overthrow him is pretty hard to do.

Cotchery has never been a speed guy. But he does run good routes and he is open more than you are saying, and has pretty good hands.

srom12
10-30-2014, 10:48 PM
He's overrated (srs)

Swept
10-30-2014, 10:52 PM
He drops a ton, but Cam overthrows/inaccurate throws a ton to him a ton and Kelvin also makes some sick catches on the bad passes so it pretty much cancels each other out. And he gets plenty of separation man. Not to mention he has one of the biggest if not the biggest catch radius at the WR position so to overthrow him is pretty hard to do.

Cotchery has never been a speed guy. But he does run good routes and he is open more than you are saying, and has pretty good hands.

Cam has been over throwing receivers since day 1, but Kelvin had dropped 3 TD, 2 have came back on OPI, he also leads the team in holding calls.

Cotchery sucks this year, he's dropping balls more than usual. If he was good as your saying he would had team going after him in free agency yet the panthers signed him offering him a poverty contract.

FAH_Q
10-30-2014, 11:01 PM
Cam has been over throwing receivers since day 1, but Kelvin had dropped 3 TD, 2 have came back on OPI, he also leads the team in holding calls.

Cotchery sucks this year, he's dropping balls more than usual. If he was good as your saying he would had team going after him in free agency yet the panthers signed him offering him a poverty contract.
Kelvin has also made some great catches for TD's. I remember the 1 handed he made the first week or 2 of the season. All i am saying is Kelvin saves Cam on bad throws. We both agree that he drops balls. But how many WRs are making the catches he makes? Like the one in between two all pro DB's a few weeks ago?

Well you are saying Cotchery sucks. He is old and slow and doesn't get open. All I am saying is he is not as bad as you are making him out to be. I'm sure his stats would be much better if he was having more accurate balls thrown to him.

Liff_Wates
10-30-2014, 11:20 PM
I still think Cam is a great player but he was Geno-esque garbage against the Saints. No accuracy and then his rare on-target throws were dropped.

Swept
10-30-2014, 11:23 PM
Kelvin has also made some great catches for TD's. I remember the 1 handed he made the first week or 2 of the season. All i am saying is Kelvin saves Cam on bad throws. We both agree that he drops balls. But how many WRs are making the catches he makes? Like the one in between two all pro DB's a few weeks ago?

Well you are saying Cotchery sucks. He is old and slow and doesn't get open. All I am saying is he is not as bad as you are making him out to be. I'm sure his stats would be much better if he was having more accurate balls thrown to him.

They probably would, he might get more balls thrown to him if he gets open more. I wonder if the Falcons would trade Harry Douglas for Cotchery.

DKPhenomenom
10-31-2014, 12:04 AM
He's overrated (srs)

This.

He's a poor man's Geno.

FlashWad3
10-31-2014, 12:11 AM
Hit the nail on the head OP. Carolina after being pieces of **** for so many years finally get a star QB and one in a million athlete to build around and they do nothing but destroy a promising roster during the off season.

Cam is coping a lot of flack considering hes go an upper and lower body injury and is getting phucking rushed non stop thanks to his retarded OL. Thank god they got 1 shining light in K Benjamin. The Kraken should return next year on D and hopefully the owner decides not to go full retard and actually build a decent team around Cam and their best two defensive players.

FlashWad3
10-31-2014, 12:13 AM

Flack and Dalton are good QBs......take a look at the other names you decided not to mention on the list also

FAH_Q
10-31-2014, 12:14 AM
They probably would, he might get more balls thrown to him if he gets open more. I wonder if the Falcons would trade Harry Douglas for Cotchery.
He getting a decent amount of targets already considering he is the #3 option in that offense. Its just the targets.......aren't on target.

I definitely would rather have Cotchery than HD. HD is a pure slot WR and that is it. He can't play on the outside at all. Cotchery had 10 TD's last year with Roethlisberger. HD has about 4 TD's for his entire career. We would just move Roddy into the slot more if we did do that trade.

Thee3ternal
10-31-2014, 12:20 AM
IDK I'm more inclined to think the guy just isn't a good QB.

I watched for a few minutes and saw:

Cam try a bootleg right into the teeth of a blitz on the overloaded side of the defense (meaning you call an audible dumb ass)

Cam overthrow a basically open WR in the endzone (can't blame that on offseason moves, or not having enough time, just a bad throw)

Seems like any time I catch a bit of Panthers games it's always Cam making bad throws and hanging his receivers out to dry.

If you're a number 1 pick passing accuracy shouldn't be a question, Cam's probably in the lower half of QB's in the NFL which is awful for a first overall pick.

FlashWad3
10-31-2014, 12:21 AM
IDK I'm more inclined to think the guy just isn't a good QB.

I watched for a few minutes and saw:

Cam try a bootleg right into the teeth of a blitz on the overloaded side of the defense (meaning you call an audible dumb ass)

Cam overthrow a basically open WR in the endzone (can't blame that on offseason moves, or not having enough time, just a bad throw)

Seems like any time I catch a bit of Panthers games it's always Cam making bad throws and hanging his receivers out to dry.

If you're a number 1 pick passing accuracy shouldn't be a question, Cam's probably in the lower half of QB's in the NFL which is awful for a first overall pick.

"Watched for a few minutes".

K den. Go look at his career stats and question his number 1 overall pick. Add 30 rushing TDs and 2.2k yards to that equation.

CrookedDink
10-31-2014, 12:50 AM
Cam should be labeled as a rb who can throw sometimes. RB/QB. Problem solved.

fly4navy117
10-31-2014, 01:56 AM
Cam isn't playing awesome, but let's not pretend he was well set up for success. The Panthers FO just isn't good. It wasn't good when they loaded up on overpriced contracts and it isn't good now. I get that the plan is to win with defense, but the offense is in shambles.

I would be surprised if they moved on from Cam. If they did, a dozen or more teams would make big moves.

Swept
10-31-2014, 02:09 AM
He getting a decent amount of targets already considering he is the #3 option in that offense. Its just the targets.......aren't on target.

I definitely would rather have Cotchery than HD. HD is a pure slot WR and that is it. He can't play on the outside at all. Cotchery had 10 TD's last year with Roethlisberger. HD has about 4 TD's for his entire career. We would just move Roddy into the slot more if we did do that trade.

I would trade Douglas for Cotchery in a heartbeat, that speed with reliable hands. Cam hasn't had that since Smith in 2011. Someone who could actually complement Benjamin.

Either way how was Cam suppose to develop any type of connection with his WR if he's never played with them and missed the whole off season?

iamgenus
10-31-2014, 05:33 AM

First of all it's hard to take you serious when you say something like this.

Second 49ers were missing Crabtree and Davis when you guys beat us during the regular season...why do I not recall anyone sticking up for Kap that day?

cor030
10-31-2014, 07:46 AM
Cam's situation is no better or worse than most QB's taken #1 overall. People forget just how bad you have to be to pick fukkin #1 overall.

That said I don't think his situation has been all too bad. He's had a consistently good duo of receivers (wr/te's) his whole career. The offensive line is a new issue this year (well it's never be great but this year it's literally nonexistent).

I mean seriously brahs. Look at this.

http://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/B284AD15711138528027605680128_3c13dd1ed1e.0.0.6685 206354806341713.mp4?versionId=v7WV77mE34AB2POnNTe. h8eL6Y1QmepO

#77, Byron Bell

Cam has had to deal with an OL like that all season. Is it an excuse to be horribly off-target on throws when he DOES have time? Absolutely not. He went through a stretch of games this season where he was looking as accurate as any QB in the NFL. Statistics + eye test proved that. Will go find the post now.. but that said this stretch of games he's having is one of the worst I've seen out of him. Just overthrow after overthrow. When he does make a good throw it's dropped, which just shows the kind of luck he's having (K.B. dropping a ball in the end zone last night that hit em right in the numbers).

Just FFS

http://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/B284AD15711138528027605680128_3c13dd1ed1e.0.0.6685 206354806341713.mp4?versionId=v7WV77mE34AB2POnNTe. h8eL6Y1QmepO

Kv492
10-31-2014, 07:49 AM
I love when people bring up cam having no supporting cast
Just lol

No cam hate either but Tom Brady just took Brandon lafell and made him look like a superstar.

Ever think that cam just isn't a good qb? Probably not huh
BRB sack fumble

cor030
10-31-2014, 07:51 AM
Just lol

No cam hate either but Tom Brady just took Brandon lafell and made him look like a superstar.

hey do you mind looking up stats for receiver drops last year? thanks brah

edit - I'll do it for you

"The website Pro Football Focus charts all catchable balls thrown to receivers and then how many those receivers drop to establish a “drop rate percentage.” LaFell caught 49 and dropped eight passes out of 57 catchable throws this season, according to PFF, which gives him a drop rate of 14 percent.

That ranks LaFell 84th out of the top 94 NFL targeted receivers in drops (in other words, 83 receivers had a lower drop rate than LaFell this season). Steve Smith’s drop rate is 7.25 percent (34th) and Ted Ginn’s is 7.69 percent (38th). "

so he was the 84th best receiver in terms of drops.

and by "brah" I mean never my brah, faaggot

HGM1989
10-31-2014, 08:01 AM
You got it opie. Been a die hard Carolina fan since I moved to Charlotte when I was 12 in 2002. Cam Newton has played bad at times, but I've seen what he can do even with a decent line and average weapons. What Getty has done to him is an injustice. Cam has no offensive line, no run game and two viable receivers. I love the Panthers and it sucks watching this, but I really wouldn't blame Cam leaving. If he was playing with what Andrew Luck or R-Wilson had he would be leading those team to deep playoff runs and super bowls.

metafour
10-31-2014, 08:03 AM
Just lol

BRB sack fumble

There isn't a single QB in the league who can look good behind non-existent pass protection. Tom Brady has had above-average offensive lines his entire career, and in games in which they play bad, he tends to play bad. "Weapons" mean nothing when you don't even have enough protection to let them get open.

That OL in Carolina is revolting. Last night they were starting some scrub rookie from Canada that was getting thrown around so badly it looked like he wasn't even CFL-caliber.

Lunatic
10-31-2014, 08:12 AM
If Cam had Boldin, Crabtree, Davis, Haurbaugh and a top 5 O-line that game wouldn't even be closeDumbest arguments. He didn't and doesn't have them and he never will, so it's impossible to make that statement.

dmoneythegoat
10-31-2014, 08:30 AM
Just lol

BRB sack fumbleever think that just means tom brady is better than cam? Jesus people can't be this stupid

cor030
10-31-2014, 08:32 AM
Dumbest arguments. He didn't and doesn't have them and he never will, so it's impossible to make that statement.

Although you are right that it's a bad argument; you clearly haven't seen Hoganisgoat post.

LeonardShelby
10-31-2014, 09:05 AM
ever think that just means tom brady is better than cam? Jesus people can't be this stupid

Except last year in top 10 lists people were putting cam 6 or 7 which means that he can't be much worse than Tom Brady but clearly he is.

HoganIsGOAT
10-31-2014, 09:09 AM
If he was playing with what Andrew Luck or R-Wilson had he would be leading those team to deep playoff runs and super bowls.

http://i.imgur.com/ISdglEp.gif

ShadowBarkley
10-31-2014, 09:17 AM
Cam has always been inaccurate.

But he made up for it with the massive amounts of running his first couple of years.

The less he runs...the more obvious it is he cant throw a good football.

iamgenus
10-31-2014, 09:35 AM
Cam is having a tough season but he does have a lot of stuff to deal with which makes it hard for any QB let alone a young one.

RCATES
10-31-2014, 09:38 AM
Lol at this excuse. Seattle has a horrific O-line and a mediocre receiving core along with no true pass catching TE. Give Wilson KB and Olsen and he would put up 300+ yards a game easy. Cam Newton is the reason Panthers are regressing.

callmelorenz
10-31-2014, 09:55 AM
This.

He's a poor man's Geno.

What?

Geno is a poor mans geno

Cam is 1000000x better than geno smith

ocill88
10-31-2014, 09:59 AM
I agree with you op cam has been delt a tough hand

HoganIsGOAT
10-31-2014, 10:00 AM
Cam has always been inaccurate.

But he made up for it with the massive amounts of running his first couple of years.

The less he runs...the more obvious it is he cant throw a good football.

Lol at this excuse. Cam Newton is the reason Panthers are regressing.

These.

MontelWilliams
10-31-2014, 10:04 AM
Derek Rose has been dealt the worst hand.

Injury prone
Chokes in the playoffs worse than anyone
Worst MVP of all time
Has emotions like a $10 hooker high on heroin
Soft as room temperature butter
Should have stayed in college after he choked at the national championship

BrawnySwoleman
10-31-2014, 10:30 AM
Cam's situation is no better or worse than most QB's taken #1 overall. People forget just how bad you have to be to pick fukkin #1 overall.

That said I don't think his situation has been all too bad. He's had a consistently good duo of receivers (wr/te's) his whole career. The offensive line is a new issue this year (well it's never be great but this year it's literally nonexistent).

I mean seriously brahs. Look at this.

#77, Byron Bell

Cam has had to deal with an OL like that all season. Is it an excuse to be horribly off-target on throws when he DOES have time? Absolutely not. He went through a stretch of games this season where he was looking as accurate as any QB in the NFL. Statistics + eye test proved that. Will go find the post now.. but that said this stretch of games he's having is one of the worst I've seen out of him. Just overthrow after overthrow. When he does make a good throw it's dropped, which just shows the kind of luck he's having (K.B. dropping a ball in the end zone last night that hit em right in the numbers).

Just FFS

http://www.hurricanefenceinc.com/Portals/68630/images/Waist-Height-Turnstile-resized-600.jpg

HoganIsGOAT
10-31-2014, 10:39 AM
If only he escaped defenses like he's escaped prosecution.

jonnyshap
10-31-2014, 10:46 AM
What?

Geno is a poor mans geno

Cam is 1000000x better than geno smith

they are the same, non winners in nfl.. stats are great if you have rings...

cor030
10-31-2014, 10:51 AM
they are the same, non winners in nfl.. stats are great if you have rings...

Lmao.

LeonardShelby
10-31-2014, 10:58 AM
Derek Rose has been dealt the worst hand.

Injury prone
Chokes in the playoffs worse than anyone
Worst MVP of all time
Has emotions like a $10 hooker high on heroin
Soft as room temperature butter
Should have stayed in college after he choked at the national championship

Lol why are you so obsessed with drose you fukkin weirdo

iamgenus
10-31-2014, 11:03 AM
Lol at this excuse. Seattle has a horrific O-line and a mediocre receiving core along with no true pass catching TE. Give Wilson KB and Olsen and he would put up 300+ yards a game easy. Cam Newton is the reason Panthers are regressing.

Drama much? Your OL is a LOT better than horrific. Your receivers may not be experienced but they're not terrible and when he had a good set of receivers last year Wilson wasn't exactly putting up huge numbers(not that that means much in terms of being a good QB) your running game is also way better than what Newton has.

Funny how you said give Wilson KB + Olsen but didn't feel the need to give up Lynch in the process to balance things out.

Wilson is a very good QB but he has his issues just like Newton. He's just smarter with the football because he doesnt' feel the need to force things due to his running game and excellent defense.

cor030
10-31-2014, 11:22 AM
Lol why are you so obsessed with drose you fukkin weirdo

Lol why are you so obsessed with Cam you fukkin weirdo

strong fukkin hypocrite

Drama much? Your OL is a LOT better than horrific. Your receivers may not be experienced but they're not terrible and when he had a good set of receivers last year Wilson wasn't exactly putting up huge numbers(not that that means much in terms of being a good QB) your running game is also way better than what Newton has.

Funny how you said give Wilson KB + Olsen but didn't feel the need to give up Lynch in the process to balance things out.

Wilson is a very good QB but he has his issues just like Newton. He's just smarter with the football because he doesnt' feel the need to force things due to his running game and excellent defense.

This lol. Finally a logical poster.

What happened last year when he had a defense that didn't choke lead after lead after lead? Carolina gets the #2 seed. He has proven he can play, and play well at this level given he has some help. Does he need more help than guys like Rodgers, Brady, Manning, etc ? Absolutely. No Panthers fan will argue that.. but the amount of ignorance that's been flooding this section lately (lead by HoganisGOAT) is baffling.. Really going to call the guys career over because he's having some bad games? Ignore all of the success he's had because you hate his smile? Fukking potatoes.

and LOL @ Phillyfreak or whatever that potato "RG3 Crew" poster's name is chiming in. Him calling Cam horrible pretty much guarantees Cam will be fine. Never seen someone so consistently wrong (and hypocritical, but that's another story) regarding quarterbacks, or football in general.

RCATES
10-31-2014, 11:27 AM

The only difference last year was we had Tate. Guess what we won the SB. Without Tate this team looks lost out there. Even when Miller returns the TE position is still terrible when it comes to receiving. We have a bunch of undersized Wr's who struggle to get separation and get open. Our O-line is terrible. Every game they have multiple holding calls, multiple false starts and multiple hands to the face penalties. Unger(Center) has been hurt the past 4 weeks but even when he was in he was a awful. Sweezy and Carpenter are great run blockers but downright atrocious in pass protection. At the tackle position the pro-bowler Okung at LT has regressed considerably. Surprising considering this is contract ending year for him. We have a rookie in at RT in Britt and although he is improving there is a reason he went late in the 2nd round. RW is running for his life back there on basically every passing down. This is with 75% of your starting O-line out there. If we had a traditional pocket QB back there this team would be 0-7 no doubt. As a diehard Seahawks fan its hard to watch this offense operate this year. Pretty much hoping that the rookies Wr's that are playing (Norwood / Richardson) become studs with the departure of Harvin. If not this team will be lucky to finish at .500 this year.

smashedpotato
10-31-2014, 11:33 AM
Cam okay on his best day. The success that carolina team has had in the regular season recently was because of their defence,certainly not newton. The guy is a diva and he's not a very good qb. Not a great combo and not someone you can trust to put the team on his back to get a W when they really need it.

iamgenus
10-31-2014, 11:39 AM
The only difference last year was we had Tate. Guess what we won the SB. Without Tate this team looks lost out there. Even when Miller returns the TE position is still terrible when it comes to receiving. We have a bunch of undersized Wr's who struggle to get separation and get open. Our O-line is terrible. Every game they have multiple holding calls, multiple false starts and multiple hands to the face penalties. Unger(Center) has been hurt the past 4 weeks but even when he was in he was a awful. Sweezy and Carpenter are great run blockers but downright atrocious in pass protection. At the tackle position the pro-bowler Okung at LT has regressed considerably. Surprising considering this is contract ending year for him. We have a rookie in at RT in Britt and although he is improving there is a reason he went late in the 2nd round. RW is running for his life back there on basically every passing down. This is with 75% of your starting O-line out there. If we had a traditional pocket QB back there this team would be 0-7 no doubt. As a diehard Seahawks fan its hard to watch this offense operate this year. Pretty much hoping that the rookies Wr's that are playing (Norwood / Richardson) become studs with the departure of Harvin. If not this team will be lucky to finish at .500 this year.

You won the SB last year not because of Tate and not because of Wilson. You won due to your running game and defense.

Your OL is not terrible. It's just not great. They're probably middle of the pack in pass blocking. Much like the 49ers OL, yet it doesn't stop people from overrating them like crazy because they played well a couple of years ago with their run blocking.

But you said it in your post - a non mobile QB behind a poor OL = doom. Wilson is at his best when he scrambles out and your coaches are able to use that to their advantage. How many plays has Wilson had where he scrambles around like a lunatic and then hits a guy running open down the field? As a 49ers fan I've seen way too many of those plays. You think those plays are in the playbook? You think they're practiced? Nope...

Maybe with a better pass blocking OL he gets more time in the pocket but it could also eliminate some of those big plays which really fuk with the morale of the defense.

LeonardShelby
10-31-2014, 11:41 AM
Lol why are you so obsessed with Cam you fukkin weirdo

strong fukkin hypocrite

Big difference in posting about cam in panthers, cam, and NFL threads and bringing up drose in a cam/NFL thread. No wonder shweezy always calls you a retard. Why are you so defensive about him? You cams boyfriend or something?

iamgenus
10-31-2014, 11:42 AM
Big difference in posting about cam in panthers, cam, and NFL threads and bringing up drose in a cam/NFL thread. No wonder shweezy always calls you a retard. Why are you so defensive about him? You cams boyfriend or something?

Apparently cor is the only guy who defends his teams QB...

cor030
10-31-2014, 11:43 AM

Lol at thinking Shweezy is at all srs when he's talking about me.

I am Harold Finch. You are potato.

RCATES
10-31-2014, 12:00 PM
You won the SB last year not because of Tate and not because of Wilson. You won due to your running game and defense.

Your OL is not terrible. It's just not great. They're probably middle of the pack in pass blocking. Much like the 49ers OL, yet it doesn't stop people from overrating them like crazy because they played well a couple of years ago with their run blocking.

But you said it in your post - a non mobile QB behind a poor OL = doom. Wilson is at his best when he scrambles out and your coaches are able to use that to their advantage. How many plays has Wilson had where he scrambles around like a lunatic and then hits a guy running open down the field? As a 49ers fan I've seen way too many of those plays. You think those plays are in the playbook? You think they're practiced? Nope...

Maybe with a better pass blocking OL he gets more time in the pocket but it could also eliminate some of those big plays which really fuk with the morale of the defense.

Your O-line might be playing like or is similar to Seattle this year but that most in part due to injuries or Boone being rusty still. Ours is terrible with starters in there. No reinforcements coming you dig. And hngggg at your receiving core. Stacked at WR and TE. Seattle would be 7-0 with the offensive weapons that Niners have. Yes I think Kap is a potato and the reason Niners continue to underachieve. Sorry

iamgenus
10-31-2014, 12:05 PM
Your O-line might be playing like or is similar to Seattle this year but that most in part due to injuries or Boone being rusty still. Ours is terrible with starters in there. No reinforcements coming you dig. And hngggg at your receiving core. Stacked at WR and TE. Seattle would be 7-0 with the offensive weapons that Niners have. Yes I think Kap is a potato and the reason Niners continue to underachieve. Sorry

Once again opinions with no facts.

Wilson has many of the same issues that Kap and Cam do but keep thinking he's some dominant QB. Dallas kept him in the pocket and stopped the run and Wilson delivered.

AirJordanB
10-31-2014, 12:13 PM

Wilson has many of the same issues that Kap and Cam do but keep thinking he's some dominant QB. Dallas kept him in the pocket and stopped the run and Wilson delivered.

Let's be real tea...Cam, Kap and Wilson are essentially the same QB. Game managers with explosive legs and great defenses that either shut down the opposing offense or do enough to keep them in games. If I had to rank them from best to worst:

1. Kap
2. Wilson
3. Cam

RCATES
10-31-2014, 12:20 PM

I don't have time to write an essay on Kap and his lack of progression. The season ending results the last 2 years speak for themselves. Wilson would be on his way to his 3rd ring if he had what Kap has to work with the past 3 years. Kap looks, acts, interviews,dresses,plays like a Potato. Just my opinion. Niners are still good though because they are loaded with talent. Kap just there to keep them from winning a championship.

Swept
10-31-2014, 12:22 PM
Right now Wilson is playing better than Cam

But as far as this season goes last time I checked Wilson hasn't had any injuries, he didn't miss the whole off season, the wr corp still has familiar faces. As far as the line goes does Seattle have 4 udfa starting???????

Did you see the Seahawks/panthers game. Seattle was getting pressure with 3 and 4 men fronts

RCATES
10-31-2014, 12:29 PM
Let's be real tea...Cam, Kap and Wilson are essentially the same QB. Game managers with explosive legs and great defenses that either shut down the opposing offense or do enough to keep them in games. If I had to rank them from best to worst:

1. Kap
2. Wilson
3. Cam

I compare them off two categories.

Raw talent (Speed, Arm Strength, Toughness) 1.Kap 2.Cam 3. Wilson
Football Mind (Intelligence, Maturity, Poise) 1.Wilson 2.Cam 3.Kap

Overall you would think that would make the winner Cam. But this is were you're painfully mistaken. In Raw talent these 3 are like (Lambo, Ferrari, Porsche) very close in comparison. But when it comes to the Mind (Smarts) Wilson is a Bugatti Veyron and the other two are a couple of Kia's. Sorry for the car analogy but its really the best way to explain it.

LeonardShelby
10-31-2014, 12:30 PM
I don't have time to write an essay on Kap and his lack of progression. The season ending results the last 2 years speak for themselves. Wilson would be on his way to his 3rd ring if he had what Kap has to work with the past 3 years. Kap looks, acts, interviews,dresses,plays like a Potato. Just my opinion. Niners are still good though because they are loaded with talent. Kap just there to keep them from winning a championship.

Come on man. Kaep got screwed in the Superbowl with that noncall at the end. And last year he got screwed by an amazing play by Sherman. Kaep has games where plays like a potato but when he's on he's as good as anyone.

cor030
10-31-2014, 01:18 PM

You cannot be ****ing serious right now. Holy **** lmao. Is ending the season in the NFC champ game supposed to be bad now?

You know what.. nvm. Not gonna argue. I can't wait to see how epically Genus obliterates / ethers your ignorant ass. ****ing Seattle fans. Jesus christ.

orderoutofchaos
10-31-2014, 01:20 PM
Just another example of the lavennder skinned man keeping the brown skinned man down

CurryTech777
10-31-2014, 02:10 PM

only one of those players made it to the divisional final twice

forever sanchize

stay salty

smashedpotato
10-31-2014, 02:36 PM
Come on man. Kaep got screwed in the Superbowl with that noncall at the end. And last year he got screwed by an amazing play by Sherman. Kaep has games where plays like a potato but when he's on he's as good as anyone.

100% agree on the superbowl call. The niners got fukked hard on that one. They should have won that superbowl. But the league was busy jizzing all over ray lewis.

Dave P
10-31-2014, 03:37 PM
Oh hey a thread Seahawks fans turned into a Kaep vs Wilson debate.

dkburk
10-31-2014, 04:01 PM
If only he escaped defenses like he's escaped prosecution.

Aware me on this. Srs.

FAH_Q
10-31-2014, 04:41 PM
Just lol

BRB sack fumble
I love when people use Brady as someone with no supporting cast. Just lol

Brady has one of the best HC's of all time and typically one of the better O lines in the league. Can't put a value on either of those two things. Patriots have done it the right way by having solid line play before getting WR's.

FlashWad3
10-31-2014, 05:06 PM

1. Kap
2. Wilson
3. Cam

Lol wow.

iamgenus
10-31-2014, 05:57 PM

See this is why I find it difficult to take you seriously. You cry because you get begged for speaking your opinion and act like your opinion is worth something and then you make posts like this which prove your opinion is just like what I said your hope and nothing based in facts.

You claim you don't have time to write an essay on Kap and his lack of progression but have no problem writing a ton based on your opinion. Could it possibly be that you have nothing of value to back your opinion?

Past 3 years? Prior to this season Kap has started a year and a half.

2012 was easily Kap's best offensive group til this season though the OL is playing way worse than that year.

And are you serious? Ending with a very iffy no call in the SB and then on a great play in Seattle in the NFCCG makes the guy a potato?

Both plays were one on one matchups to who Kap thought was his best receiver. Most QBs take that. Just because the pass was off says nothing about the intelligence of the QB. The niners were in both games because of Kap so your notion that he's holding the team back is ridiculous.

He put them in position to make an attempt at a possible game winning play. Without him they never get a chance at it.

What Kap dresses like has nothing to do with his play. Just like Wilson being Carlton Banks has nothing to do with his play.

You think Wilson would've done well with a weaker running game, weaker defense, worse crowd and pretty much Anquan Boldin and a gimpy Vernon Davis as his only options?

Like I said they both have similar weaknesses. Look at the Dallas game. They kept Wilson in the pocket and he looked like a chump. His best plays are when he's scrambling and out of the pocket.

We're seeing Kap improve as a pocket passer and when he scrambles he tries to give his receivers time to finish their routes to finish the play that's called. If the niner coaches allowed him to run around like a lunatic and just tell their receivers to break off their routes and get open basically playing street ball Kap would be killing it.

When teams make Wilson play within the offense he makes mistakes just like everyone else.

Try watching the games and not pay so much attention to how these guys talk or dress...

Lunatic
10-31-2014, 06:01 PM
Any QB in Cleveland has it worse than Cam.

Swept
10-31-2014, 07:54 PM
Any QB in Cleveland has it worse than Cam.

Not this year, at least they're not coming off missing the whole off season, and Cleveland had one of the best lines until Mack went down.