PDA

View Full Version : Broncos player goes insane, beats cabbie, hides from police, headbutts police car LOL

SompletelyCober
10-25-2014, 07:23 PM
Goddamn dat high altitude! Dude clearly did not have enough oxygen coming in for his brain to operate properly

Here’s another NFL arrest via the Denver Post, “John Boyett, now a former member of the Broncos’ practice squad, was arrested early Wednesday in Greenwood Village after police say he drunkenly head-butted and punched a cab driver, stole a shovel from a construction site then tried to hide from officers by covering himself in mulch, court records show. Boyett, 24, told arresting officers to “contact his boss John Elway” before repeatedly slamming his head into a patrol car window while yelling and spitting, records say” Dude ain’t right, and of course he was cut by the Broncos once the news broke.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2i75kxe.jpg

YWOC
10-25-2014, 07:26 PM
stole a shovel from a construction site then tried to hide from officers by covering himself in mulch

http://i.imgur.com/wpr1txM.gif

SompletelyCober
10-25-2014, 07:28 PM
To be fair his plan to hide from police was better than the Broncos' strategy to beat the Seahwaks in the SB last season.

AppleCat
10-25-2014, 07:36 PM
stole a shovel from a construction site then tried to hide from officers by covering himself in mulch

http://i.imgur.com/qKSn2LB.gif?1

RAdaRuggedMan
10-25-2014, 07:37 PM
What a thug.

Demographic of peace.

woody19
10-25-2014, 07:38 PM
Was hoping it was Peyton, lol at the thought of him ramming a car with his massive four head

Spill512
10-25-2014, 07:39 PM

http://cdn.newadnetwork.com/sites/prod/files/uploads/Marie-Jane/ryangosling.gif

BuckN20T
10-25-2014, 07:46 PM
Poor guy, the SB loss hit him hard.

ShouldBeStudyin
10-25-2014, 07:48 PM
Was hoping it was Peyton, lol at the thought of him ramming a car with his massive four head

Lmao definitely a Cowboys fan

L0lJ0ker3
10-25-2014, 07:49 PM
Opened thread expecting it to be Wes Welker, slightly disappointed.

EvilChicken
10-25-2014, 07:56 PM

optamy of a cowboys fan.

YWOC
10-25-2014, 07:56 PM
optamy of a cowboys fan.

*opptamy

woody19
10-25-2014, 07:57 PM

Lol go fuk yourself.....3rd grade spelling bee champ here.....in Arizona public school

GApump
10-25-2014, 07:59 PM
Slams head repeatedly into window, no marks in mugshot. Kden

How his first NFL stop ended:

Boyett played college football for the Oregon Ducks. He was selected by the Indianapolis Colts during the sixth round in the 2013 NFL draft. He signed with the Colts on May 9,[1] and was placed on the non-football injury list on July 23, 2013.[2] On September 3, 2013, he was released by the Colts after being arrested the day prior for disorderly conduct, public intoxication and resisting law enforcement.[3] Boyett tried to enter a bar and was turned away for being already intoxicated. After refusing to leave, the police were called and he reportedly threatened officers and said "You can’t arrest me, I’m a Colts player" after attempting to flee.[4] Boyett issued an apology on September 4.[3]

Tears
10-25-2014, 08:18 PM
sounds like a typical saturday night...

Hercegovac8
10-25-2014, 08:27 PM
What a thug.

Demographic of peace.

Someone aware me on why black ppl all of a sudden are offended by the word thug. Every rap song I hear thug is used in a positive way, and whenever little whte kids try to look ghetto and hashtag 'thug life' they are mocked (especially by black ppl)

But now whenever a white athlete or person commits a crime black ppl on twitter and on the **** are obsessed with calling them thugs. Kind of confusing lol

SompletelyCober
10-25-2014, 08:47 PM
Someone aware me on why black ppl all of a sudden are offended by the word thug. Every rap song I hear thug is used in a positive way, and whenever little whte kids try to look ghetto and hashtag 'thug life' they are mocked (especially by black ppl)

But now whenever a white athlete or person commits a crime black ppl on twitter and on the **** are obsessed with calling them thugs. Kind of confusing lol

They're butthurt fools.

I'm a thug and let me tell you, being a thug is a great thing.

Blast this when you're rolling around town and tell me you don't feel like a boss

ILCNAln_7Z4

poonpounder311
10-25-2014, 08:47 PM

C'mon man, everyone knows he has a five head.

PostMoves
10-25-2014, 09:03 PM
This guy was an idiot thug even when he was at oregon

Creaso
10-25-2014, 10:34 PM
According to Sherman thug= n***e*

jross2021
10-25-2014, 11:01 PM

Mainstream rap is the opptamy of racism. White executives force them to make songs promoting thug life and drugs because it sells, and degrades the culture. Chances are if you're a popular rapper. You're a sellout that's downgrading yourself and everyone like you. The whole "it's in raps songs so it's okay" excuse is tired and ignorant.

HoganIsGOAT
10-25-2014, 11:31 PM

Would shatter the window for sure.

Hercegovac8
10-25-2014, 11:51 PM
Mainstream rap is the opptamy of racism. White executives force them to make songs promoting thug life and drugs because it sells, and degrades the culture. Chances are if you're a popular rapper. You're a sellout that's downgrading yourself and everyone like you. The whole "it's in raps songs so it's okay" excuse is tired and ignorant.

oh shut up, i grew up in the hood and being a thug or a gangsta made u the most popular kid in school

ppl are rebellious by nature and are attracted to bad boys; rock, rap, pop, whatever genre you can think of loves to sing about sex, drugs, and violence, has nothing to do with white executives forcing singers to degrade their culture, gtfo of here

Besides not everyone wants to listen to lame underground rap like u phaggot

10-25-2014, 11:56 PM

you gotta admit, that's a brilliant plan.

Howiester
10-25-2014, 11:56 PM
oh shut up, i grew up in the hood and being a thug or a gangsta made u the most popular kid in school

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111227100711/supernatural/images/9/9b/Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Hercegovac8
10-26-2014, 12:01 AM
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111227100711/supernatural/images/9/9b/Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Not trying to be a badass just stating facts, I grew up a poor immigrant in the hood, nothing to be proud of lol

EvilChicken
10-26-2014, 12:15 AM
ppl are rebellious by nature and are attracted to bad boys; rock, rap, pop, whatever genre you can think of loves to sing about sex, drugs, and violence, has nothing to do with white executives forcing singers to degrade their culture, gtfo of here

Besides not everyone wants to listen to lame underground rap like u phaggot

I grew up in the hood and hated that schit. Underground > that weak ass schit