PDA

View Full Version : Is Kevin White the best WR in the nation?

JM2412
10-25-2014, 01:04 PM
Repping my old High School (he was a year younger than me).

Another TD so far today.

woody19
10-25-2014, 01:14 PM
He's got to be up there.

White
Cooper
Strong
Greene
Lockette
Shepherd
goodley
Treadwell
Algolor

All studs

knicksbrah
10-25-2014, 01:21 PM
Not even a question.

JewishSuperHero
10-25-2014, 01:24 PM
Top 2

knicksbrah
10-25-2014, 01:26 PM
Top 2Nope he does circles around Cooper.

This guycan make a 5 yard screen play a 80 yard touchdown with his lightning quickness.

xxDirtMcGirtxx
10-25-2014, 01:51 PM
Yes.

Full homer.

PunyFella
10-25-2014, 02:01 PM
Dude is an absolute monster who's finally starting to get the attention he deserves.

thelast10
10-25-2014, 02:06 PM
From what I've seen.... Yes.... He also catches the ball at the highest point, doesn't hit him in the chest to make the catch.... Cooper is very good too.... White 6 3'' 210 Cooper 6 1'' 210... Dunno whose faster, and I never heard of White before this year, but he's been balling this year...

**Just did a bit more reading on him, he really did come out of nowhere..... Sounds like he went from an UDFA, to top 20 pick in 2-2 1/2 months.....

Swept
10-25-2014, 02:31 PM
Cooper is better

Austin and Bailey put up monster numbers at WVU doesn't mean they were the best.

thelast10
10-25-2014, 02:43 PM
Cooper is better

Austin and Bailey put up monster numbers at WVU doesn't mean they were the best.

Well Austin had the crazy speed.... Cooper will probably put up better combine #'s and get drafted higher, but White you can tell will be good.... He makes some crazy catches, strong against the DB's, catches the ball at the high point, draws a ton of PI/D holding's....

**Unfortunately Austin + Bailey made Geno more then Geno made them, and my team is stuck with em.... :(
-Would trade Geno for Kevin White lol

Swept
10-25-2014, 02:50 PM
Well Austin had the crazy speed.... Cooper will probably put up better combine #'s and get drafted higher, but White you can tell will be good.... He makes some crazy catches, strong against the DB's, catches the ball at the high point, draws a ton of PI/D holding's....

**Unfortunately Austin + Bailey made Geno more then Geno made them, and my team is stuck with em.... :(
-Would trade Geno for Kevin White lol

Ausin, Bailey and Geno all benefited from each other, Austin is getting close to bust status

gxs27
10-25-2014, 02:52 PM
he's great but Cooper is better imo. Can't really go wrong either way though

waytoodeep03
10-25-2014, 02:53 PM
Cooper is better

The fact that White is 6'3 he will be drafted high no matter what. Browns, Vikings need another WR

Swept
10-25-2014, 02:56 PM
The fact that White is 6'3 he will be drafted high no matter what. Browns, Vikings need another WR

I'm not saying White won't get drafted high but I think Cooper is better.

Cooper is running routes better than most NFL players, he's also fast with great hands

Calhexas
10-26-2014, 08:00 AM
My opinion is clearly biased but I don't think you can go wrong with either guy honestly.

BadaBingBdaBoom
10-26-2014, 08:16 AM
Wvu alum/homer checking in

Toss up between him and cooper. We're winning out and going to the playoffs!

Not srs

Kinda srs

thelast10
10-26-2014, 08:31 AM
I'm usually not a fan of determining a players draft spot by combine #'s (because we all know, some days your just off when your working out) but I would like to see their combine #'s..... I certainly wouldn't be disappointed if the Jets got either of them.....

sknot1454
10-26-2014, 08:34 AM
Cooper is better

Austin made the most of his yards after the catch and Bailey was undersized.

Trickett just throws up bombs to White and he catches them when CBs draped all over him. He's drawn 12 PIs so far this year,

They aren't even close to the same kind of player. Our offense has changed dramatically with Trickett. If you've even watched White play, you'd know that the "System player" comment is bull****.

But yeah, I think Cooper is a touch better. White is not as good as a route runner just yet, which is what makes you a premier NFL WR. White's combine numbers are going to be freaky. I think he's physically better, IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6PAxkHZyE0

Pissening

I haven't seen Cooper grab as many of those NFL style 1 on 1 balls like White has. Most of Cooper's yards in the Tennessee game came after the catch.

thelast10
10-26-2014, 08:49 AM
Austin made the most of his yards after the catch and Bailey was undersized.

Trickett just throws up bombs to White and he catches them when CBs draped all over him. He's drawn 12 PIs so far this year,

They aren't even close to the same kind of player. Our offense has changed dramatically with Trickett. If you've even watched White play, you'd know that the "System player" comment is bull****.

But yeah, I think Cooper is a touch better. White is not as good as a route runner just yet, which is what makes you a premier NFL WR. White's combine numbers are going to be freaky. I think he's physically better, IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6PAxkHZyE0

Pissening

I haven't seen Cooper grab as many of those NFL style 1 on 1 balls like White has. Most of Cooper's yards in the Tennessee game came after the catch.

Definitely not a "system" WR, dude catches the ball at the highest point (reminds me of some of the catches Alshon Jefferey made last year) , makes nice catches with DB's draped on em like u said, he's also 6 3'' 210 Cooper is 6 1'' 210, but the scouting report is White is stronger fighting off DB's and YAC, the only knock, well it wasn't even a knock the only thing it said was Cooper is faster, and a better route runner thus he probably goes first.... Although like I said, I would be happy with either of them....