PDA

View Full Version : College football fans, GTFIH

Poolee32
10-25-2014, 10:51 AM
I don't know if any of you are like me, but sometimes on gamedays I just want to go outside. Maybe my team isn't playing until 6:30, but there are a good slate of noon and mid games on that I also want to watch AND it's a beautiful saturday with clear skies and perfect temperatures for a run or bike ride. What do I do? I download the college football radio app. You have anywhere from 1-10 local radio stations from both teams for every game so you don't have to listen to one team's bias. I downloaded it last year when it was free, think it may be $0.99 now. Have had amazing runs and rides, listening to some pretty big SEC/BIG/Pac12 games, came home, showered, got something to eat, and watched the actual game I was waiting for while still listening to all the action and getting a good workout in and enjoying the day.

Some people aren't radio fans, and i understand that. I'm just trying to give sports misc a heads up, because I know 2 years ago there were plenty of days when I wanted to go outside, but I also wanted to watch the games. A great investment for a dollar, IMO.

woody19
10-25-2014, 10:54 AM
I face this predictament every week, football always wins. It's gotten so bad that my hip hurts from rarely moving from the couch all Saturday.

Poolee32
10-25-2014, 12:00 PM
I face this predictament every week, football always wins. It's gotten so bad that my hip hurts from rarely moving from the couch all Saturday.

exactly brah.

just went for a ride and listened to the 1st half of texas/kstate hnnng

Tears
10-25-2014, 12:55 PM
Portable, preferably large, tv's to take outside and hook up.

edit: unless you plan on leaving, then f that.

Baylorballs
10-25-2014, 01:01 PM
exactly brah.

just went for a ride and listened to the 1st half of texas/kstate hnnng

WOn't hate on radio and it's fun cheering inthe car for games, but that 1st half was pure garbge. UT playing some pathetic football this year. My Over bet didn't do so well