PDA

View Full Version : Best franchises in terms of Super Bowls.

Carter80
10-24-2014, 05:00 PM
How would you rank the franchises in regards to their success in regards to getting to the Super Bowl and winning, etc?

1.) Steelers

2.) 49ers

3.) Cowboys

4.) Packers

5.) Giants

Look about accurate?

ColdSteelToFace
10-24-2014, 05:07 PM
yep das it mane

UltimateRiot
10-24-2014, 05:09 PM
pats not on list

lol, just lol

Psyren
10-24-2014, 05:25 PM
bears & browns > cowboys

squattinnnnn
10-24-2014, 05:31 PM
Lol no ravens? Brb best Super Bowl record to date. No other team who has made more than one appearance is 1.000

brb UNDEFEATED Super Bowl world champs.
Stay mad

smashedpotato
10-24-2014, 05:34 PM
Lol no ravens? Brb best Super Bowl record to date. No other team who has made more than one appearance is 1.000

Stay mad

They have 2 and they have been around since what 96? They are a great franchise but they have no business ITT.

squareballs
10-24-2014, 05:40 PM
obvious patriots hater is obvious

squattinnnnn
10-24-2014, 06:17 PM
They have 2 and they have been around since what 96? They are a great franchise but they have no business ITT.

Steelers Super Bowl wins post 1996 : 2
49ers Super Bowl wins post 1996 : 0
Cowboys playoff wins since 1996 : 2
Packers Super Bowl wins since 1996: 2
Giants Super Bowl wins since 1996 : 2
Patriots Super Bowl wins post spygate : 0

woody19
10-24-2014, 06:24 PM
I would probably put the Cowboys at number 2

Most super bowls ever

Lost to Johnny Unitas and arguably the greatest teams of all times in the Steelers

All 5 wins coming by more than 10 points.

Beat the team that would go on to record undefeated season
Blew out the bills in epic fashion

Niners beat the bengals twice, a decent chargers team and two one man shows in the Broncos and dolphins

hublife
10-24-2014, 06:32 PM

Most super bowls ever

Lost to Johnny Unitas and arguably the greatest teams of all times in the Steelers

Niners beat the bengals twice, a decent chargers team and two one man shows in the Broncos and dolphins

Nice try. But the 49ers dismantling a prime Elway and Marino deserve more respect than that. The Cowboys by comparison beat a near the end Jim Kelly twice and one of the worst Superbowl QB's in history, Neil O'Donnell.

woody19
10-24-2014, 06:48 PM
Nice try. But the 49ers dismantling a prime Elway and Marino deserve more respect than that. The Cowboys by comparison beat a near the end Jim Kelly twice and one of the worst Superbowl QB's in history, Neil O'Donnell.

Well the niners lost to

Joe flaccid lol

hublife
10-24-2014, 06:49 PM
Well the niners lost to

Joe flaccid lol

So now losing the Superbowl is worse than winning 2 playoff games in 17 years?

Got it.

woody19
10-24-2014, 07:00 PM
So now losing the Superbowl is worse than winning 2 playoff games in 17 years?

Got it.

Last I checked the niners haven't been a that great since 1994 and I thought we were talking about super bowls not playoffs

squattinnnnn
10-24-2014, 07:08 PM
Well the niners lost to

Joe flaccid lol

Tfw Flacco chits all over romo. It's ok 2 b rustled m8

hublife
10-24-2014, 07:25 PM
Last I checked the niners haven't been a that great since 1994 and I thought we were talking about super bowls not playoffs

3 straight NFCCG appearances and a Superbowl appearance.

Tell me again how they haven't been that great since 94'

smashedpotato
10-24-2014, 07:28 PM

Your point? Were talking about franchises as a whole here, not slicing and dicing certain periods of time. The Ravens haven't been around that long.

Do you have any other argument against new England besides spygate? because thats invalid. How about patriots wins since 96: 3

woody19
10-24-2014, 07:52 PM
3 straight NFCCG appearances and a Superbowl appearance.

Tell me again how they haven't been that great since 94'

Great=super bowl winners, I would expect a 5 time champ to understand that, but then again niners fan gonna niner

hublife
10-24-2014, 08:09 PM
Great=super bowl winners, I would expect a 5 time champ to understand that, but then again niners fan gonna niner

That's weird. I don't remember anyone giving me a Superbowl ring after any of the 49ers Superbowl victories.

Stay salty your team has been completely trash for 2 decades.

Carter80
10-24-2014, 08:25 PM

Stay mad

Such a retard. So you think they deserve to be in the top 5 over the teams that were listed? If I had made it a top 10 list, then the Patriots, Redskins, Ravens, Broncos, Raiders would be on it.

ToolTime2120
10-24-2014, 09:04 PM
bears & browns > cowboys

he said super bowls, not championships

Packers and Bears are 1 and 2 in total championships

smashedpotato
10-24-2014, 09:06 PM
Tfw Flacco chits all over romo. It's ok 2 b rustled m8

TFW Gostkowski chits all over Cundif

GinoFelino
10-24-2014, 09:17 PM
I would wreck the OP if he said this list to my face.

MurkinSeason
10-24-2014, 10:09 PM
By far not the Cowboys because nothing they do or have done deserves respect on here.

smashedpotato
10-24-2014, 10:23 PM
By far not the Cowboys because nothing they do or have done deserves respect on here.

Why? Troy wasn't some phenomenal QB, ill give your that..., But he was able to get it done when it mattered. That stout O line and emit were the cowboys back then but Troy still produced in the clutch.

MurkinSeason
10-24-2014, 10:39 PM
Why? Troy wasn't some phenomenal QB, ill give your that..., But he was able to get it done when it mattered. That stout O line and emit were the cowboys back then but Troy still produced in the clutch.

I was being sarcastic for all the salty haters on here.

smashedpotato
10-24-2014, 10:43 PM

My bad man.

iamgenus
10-25-2014, 07:24 AM

3rd on the list and still crying?

Chairman7w
10-25-2014, 07:50 AM
Cowboys' three Super Bowl losses were by a combined total of 10 pts (3, 4, and 3 pts). Pretty damned impressive.

Most super bowls ever

Upshall18
10-25-2014, 07:56 AM
http://fantasyjudgment.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/lombardi-trophy.jpg

http://www.sikids.com/sites/default/files/multimedia/photo_gallery/1102/nfl-steelers-packers-super-bowl-appearances/images/1.bart-starr.jpg

You guys mad the Packers took the Super Bowl's virginity and everyone else afterwards is getting damaged goods? Sloots gonna sloot

Dave P
10-25-2014, 01:40 PM
1) Steelers
2) Cowboys
3) 49ers
4) Packers
5) Giants

6th with Honerable Consideration - Patriots.

Kills me to say it but if im being objective I have to put the Cowboys like .000000001% ahead of the 49ers since they've been to more superbowls than us.

Also, there are 13 franchises that have never won a superbowl, 4 that have never even been to a superbowl...fun fact of the day.

MurkinSeason
10-25-2014, 01:52 PM
3rd on the list and still crying?

You just can't let it go can you. Lol you have to reply.

Clide Whit
10-25-2014, 01:58 PM
In the scope of a franchise, is it better to win 4 superbowls all in one era, or 3 superbowls but all 3 being in different eras with totally different players?

(in b4 Eagles fans = no rings)

hublife
10-25-2014, 02:02 PM
You just can't let it go can you. Lol you have to reply.

The irony.

MurkinSeason
10-25-2014, 02:06 PM
The irony.

Same goes for you.. Anything negative about the Niners or anything positive about the Cowboys you get all butthurt. Boohoo

woody19
10-25-2014, 02:18 PM
In the scope of a franchise, is it better to win 4 superbowls all in one era, or 3 superbowls but all 3 being in different eras with totally different players?

(in b4 Eagles fans = no rings)

I'd say spread out, this way it affects more fans. But if you can claim a decade it's nice.

Circaflex
10-25-2014, 02:24 PM
1) Steelers
2) Cowboys
3) 49ers
4) Packers
5) Giants

6th with Honerable Consideration - Patriots.

Kills me to say it but if im being objective I have to put the Cowboys like .000000001% ahead of the 49ers since they've been to more superbowls than us.

Also, there are 13 franchises that have never won a superbowl, 4 that have never even been to a superbowl...fun fact of the day.

I dunno man, niners barely lost their first superbowl to the ravens, its a flip flop to me but even being a cowboys fan I had to give the niners credit for winning every time up until then. safe to say we can flip flop until one of us wins another

Circaflex
10-25-2014, 03:36 PM
That's weird. I don't remember anyone giving me a Superbowl ring after any of the 49ers Superbowl victories.

Stay salty your team has been completely trash for 2 decades.

and the niners have been much better over the last two decades? lol niners fans gonna niner

two decades is a little strong, in the last two decades we both have 1 superbowl victory, dallas in 95 and niners in 94 no wonder you said two decades it let you sneak a victory in there, add two more years to your "two decades of trash" and dallas has three superbowls compared to the niners 1. The niners have one more conference championship than the cowboys over that time and we have the same amount of division championships in that time... if the cowboys have been trash for "two decades" i hate the hear what the niners were. stay salty my friend stay salty

HotCheetos
10-25-2014, 03:42 PM
Packers go dat dere history like none of the other teams. Also pretty awesome that such a small market has done so well, not really any other small market teams in any of the major sports that compete like the packers.

This is not a debate about whose #1, just talking about how impressive the franchise is

hublife
10-25-2014, 03:44 PM
and the niners have been much better over the last two decades? lol niners fans gonna niner

two decades is a little strong, in the last two decades we both have 1 superbowl victory, dallas in 95 and niners in 94 no wonder you said two decades it let you sneak a victory in there, add two more years to your "two decades of trash" and dallas has three superbowls compared to the niners 1; if the cowboys have been trash for "two decades" i hate the hear what the niners were. stay salty my friend stay salty

LMFAO! How about you look at your playoff record since 97'

Let's just go back that far. A solid 17 years of trash from "Americas Team". 2 playoff wins in that span.

I'm going die laughing when Murray goes down next month and Romo goes full Romo in December...again...same as the last 3 years.

Circaflex
10-25-2014, 03:47 PM

Let's just go back that far. A solid 17 years of trash from "Americas Team". 2 playoff wins in that span.

I'm going die laughing when Murray goes down next month and Romo goes full Romo in December...again...same as the last 3 years.

im just going by your potato comment now you are changing your tune. look in the end we both have ZERO superbowls in the relevant era which is what these teams play for. if the cowboys are trash we can then conclude the niners are trash along side them. niners fans gonna niner

you are picking and choosing time frames to pad your stats LOL first its 94 now its 97, lets just go to 1990 and im sure your tune will change.

5'9" now it all makes sense

LittleLexodus
10-25-2014, 04:13 PM

Glad you care so much about the Cowboys. Haters gonna hate.

MYOFIBRAH
10-25-2014, 04:16 PM

why would you die laughing? because its the only way the Boys can be stopped at the moment? injury? you dont want to see this team healthy next month or in December, but i guess it makes sense since you keep looking to past seasons. lol have fun with that and good luck at the 6 seed. btw this thread is about super bowls, not 97-2013 playoff record you asshat.

TexasMajor
10-25-2014, 04:25 PM
Cowboys were the Chicago Bulls of the '90s.

Heroes come and go, but legends are forever.jpeg

Nothing else matters.

daisbest
10-25-2014, 04:31 PM
vikings

superbowl in 70' 74' 75' and 77'

just didn't win them :(

MurkinSeason
10-25-2014, 04:35 PM

Wow. The hate is strong lol.

Laughing when someone gets injured? You obviously have some deep seeded problems with the Cowboys.

EvilChicken
10-25-2014, 04:44 PM
If we've been watching football as long as seahawk fans have, we can agree that's the best franchise ever.

hublife
10-26-2014, 01:45 AM
im just going by your potato comment now you are changing your tune. look in the end we both have ZERO superbowls in the relevant era which is what these teams play for. if the cowboys are trash we can then conclude the niners are trash along side them. niners fans gonna niner

you are picking and choosing time frames to pad your stats LOL first its 94 now its 97, lets just go to 1990 and im sure your tune will change.

5'9" now it all makes sense

Glad you care so much about the Cowboys. Haters gonna hate.

why would you die laughing? because its the only way the Boys can be stopped at the moment? injury? you dont want to see this team healthy next month or in December, but i guess it makes sense since you keep looking to past seasons. lol have fun with that and good luck at the 6 seed. btw this thread is about super bowls, not 97-2013 playoff record you asshat.

Wow. The hate is strong lol.

Laughing when someone gets injured? You obviously have some deep seeded problems with the Cowboys.

Y'all are too easy. lol

SuperMario42
10-26-2014, 01:53 AM

http://i1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag441/mario_olivares1/lol_zpsjajemlut.gif