PDA

View Full Version : Wait, something needs to be said about this injustice going on in the Sports Misc

Twerk4it
10-24-2014, 01:01 PM
I and many other miscers were irrationally banned for merely posting in a topic about a player being suspended for PED because "No PED talk" even when we're not even discussing the substance but the athlete instead.

Meanwhile there's a 10 page race thread still going strong, I thought those topics were against the rules to? Strong double standard. Can we get some clarity to why we can't even report news about a player suspension for something bannable but gossip about something else bannable is ok?

TerellOwens
10-24-2014, 01:03 PM
bye OP

ColdSteelToFace
10-24-2014, 01:05 PM
reported

scousemanne
10-24-2014, 01:38 PM
Don't question our mod overlords OP. They are kind and gentle masters, not to be questioned

woody19
10-24-2014, 01:43 PM
kinda agree, I personally think both topics should be allowed, but I'd say racial talk is much worse, but this is a "bodybuilding" website.

BrawnySwoleman
10-24-2014, 03:24 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_606w/WashingtonPost/Content/Blogs/dc-sports-bog/StandingArt/landrygiant0212.jpg?uuid=yzo4gF5BEeGaOCcdGz7-jw

rocketfish
10-24-2014, 03:39 PM
i stopped posting in those threads. I've been banned twice just by being in there talking about how the player is dumb

not worth it

but they should allow talks of the athlete suspended for whatever substances

Tex24
10-24-2014, 03:44 PM
hormones ARE bodybuilding. natural bodybuilding is a joke. it's chemical warfare.

this site just doesn't want to get in trouble or condone it, which is laughable considering how incredibly big hormones are in the industry. but shh no one talk about i! just take your 500 supplements and give us your money instead of spending it on something that actually works and will get you somewhere in this sport!!

Twerk4it
10-24-2014, 03:47 PM
i stopped posting in those threads. I've been banned twice just by being in there talking about how the player is dumb

not worth it

but they should allow talks of the athlete suspended for whatever substances

That's exactly what I mean, it was the thread about Landry (with the pic someone posted above) and everyone got banned just for posting in it. Meanwhile another thread supposedly against the rules reaches 10 pages, where is the consistency?

Twerk4it
10-24-2014, 03:49 PM
hormones ARE bodybuilding. natural bodybuilding is a joke. it's chemical warfare.

this site just doesn't want to get in trouble or condone it, which is laughable considering how incredibly big hormones are in the industry. but shh no one talk about i! just take your 500 supplements and give us your money instead of spending it on something that actually works and will get you somewhere in this sport!!

also true

sdballer5588
10-24-2014, 04:10 PM
What OP is trying to say is that he is a straight shooter playing by the rules and would never want to infringe upon the code of conduct set forth by the bodybuilding.com overlords.

dmoneythegoat
10-24-2014, 04:56 PM
RIP Tex24