PDA

View Full Version : Trading Places

woody19
10-24-2014, 09:22 AM
Wood you trade places with your favorite athlete/best player in sport if you had to have a one inch pey pey (fully erect)

You could either take the athletes body or keep your own
you could choose to be married to the players wife or single
You could choose their age or keep your own

Edit: inb4 Bedazzled

Beliedat
10-24-2014, 09:23 AM
You are one glorious winged phaggot.

rocketfish
10-24-2014, 09:24 AM
yea cause i would use my money to get dink englargment surgery so all problems solved + im rich

feardafronfz3
10-24-2014, 09:24 AM
Yep

woody19
10-24-2014, 09:25 AM
You are one glorious winged phaggot.

So you would become Peyton?

Beliedat
10-24-2014, 09:28 AM
So you would become Peyton?

I don't know, would you put more Fight Club quotes in your sig, you glorious winged phaggot?

woody19
10-24-2014, 09:39 AM
I don't know, would you put more Fight Club quotes in your sig, you glorious winged phaggot?

Yeah I am sure I can find some more. Aren't you just a precious little snowflake, with your little saying. Not sure what it means but I assume you are inquiring about my sexual preference. I am sorry, but I just don't swing that way, i'm sure you will have no trouble finding a "bear" in Colorado..

Beliedat
10-24-2014, 09:42 AM
Yeah I am sure I can find some more. Aren't you just a precious little snowflake, with your little saying. Not sure what it means but I assume you are inquiring about my sexual preference. I am sorry, but I just don't swing that way, i'm sure you will have no trouble finding a "bear" in Colorado..
You're sweet. I'm going to make sure you kiss me good with those big lips. I'm gonna make you my girlfriend.
I'll fukk u till you love me phaggot.