PDA

View Full Version : Eli Manning 2 Manniinham SB catch is the best catch and throw in NFL Histroy

DukeJtheGod
10-24-2014, 01:09 AM
Matter of fact I will say considering the magnitude of the throw, I will say it's the BEST THROW in NFL history.

If you look at the throw, Manningham drops back and immedietely looks right because that's his progresion.; He quickly sees nothing is open, and scans all the way to the left and in a split second he throws a 40 yard bomb with Wilfork right in his face.

Sports science did some stuff on this movie and he said the throw was like hitting a nickel with a football.

XCWrcqRW5gU

WafflesBrah
10-24-2014, 01:12 AM
27XeNefwABw
GOAT

GOAT

GOAT

outfoxxed
10-24-2014, 01:18 AM
27XeNefwABw
GOAT

GOAT

GOAT

that was the greatest play ive ever watched srs. when i first saw it i just stared at the tv couldn't believe how casual the announcers were acting

tpt
10-24-2014, 02:14 AM
27XeNefwABw
GOAT

That is by far the best play. Its the super bowl and the chances that a qb escapes being held by 3 guys and then chucks it to a receiver who holds it one hand onto his helmet while being tackled by a defender on a play which caused the giants to win the superbowl.

DukeJtheGod
10-24-2014, 03:12 AM
That is by far the best play. Its the super bowl and the chances that a qb escapes being held by 3 guys and then chucks it to a receiver who holds it one hand onto his helmet while being tackled by a defender on a play which caused the giants to win the superbowl.

play but not catch and throw noob.

PervedOut
10-24-2014, 03:15 AM
http://i.imgur.com/O4i7SAM.png

woody19
10-24-2014, 05:08 AM
This one gets overshadowed too much, I would take it over the eli throws any day of the week and it was the game winning td not just a first down

5dEq5RM8Qo8

Best catch probably still goes to Swann, I have seen replays of that a billion times, its probably one of the most replayed plays of all time.

leafs43
10-24-2014, 06:23 AM
That catch was so fetch.

Game ion the line, Eli Montana did what needed to be done.

What happens when Brady is in that situation?

Throws a horrible chitty ball that one of the best hands in the league can't even catch.
http://media.nj.com/giants_impact/photo/wes-welker-patriotsjpg-2a6730d81cf3e3e3.jpg

HoganIsGOAT
10-24-2014, 06:41 AM

Throws a horrible chitty ball that one of the best hands in the league can't even catch.
http://media.nj.com/giants_impact/photo/wes-welker-patriotsjpg-2a6730d81cf3e3e3.jpg

Wes "Butterfingers" Welker, yes, the same guy who fumbled last night. Great hands. lol

TouchMeBrah
10-24-2014, 07:37 AM
Eli Montana gonna Eli Montana

SomeGuyHear
10-24-2014, 07:42 AM
clutch. i am glad people agree on this topic too

mngardne
10-24-2014, 07:54 AM
http://www.morrisonhotelgallery.com/images/medium/The_Catch,_Dwight_Clark,_S.F,_Ca._1981.jpg

GinoFelino
10-24-2014, 08:05 AM
This one gets overshadowed too much, I would take it over the eli throws any day of the week and it was the game winning td not just a first down

5dEq5RM8Qo8

Best catch probably still goes to Swann, I have seen replays of that a billion times, its probably one of the most replayed plays of all time.

Helmet catch still wins.

oneinstyle
10-24-2014, 08:09 AM
MVP ELI All day

rocketfish
10-24-2014, 08:18 AM
the helmet catch wins because you have

illegally enchanced rodney harrison back there overpowering david tyree back bending him, tryin to knock the ball out and the ball didnt move an inch.

Love Pirate
10-24-2014, 08:49 AM
Wes "Butterfingers" Welker, yes, the same guy who fumbled last night. Great hands. lol

I think he recovered a fumble.. He didn't fumble last night did he?

woody19
10-24-2014, 09:13 AM
Helmet catch still wins.

Meh that was about as lucky as it gets, I prefer the skill of Holmes. Its just like that one time that elis friend invested in apple for him and he became a gazillionaire

smashedpotato
10-24-2014, 09:16 AM
The Tyree one was better.

tpt
10-24-2014, 10:11 AM
play but not catch and throw noob.

Then what the hell is the play then. Its the catch and throw. I dont have to use the same words you do. You know what I meant

smashedpotato
10-24-2014, 11:15 AM
tyree?

santonio holmes catch was sick too. dude was huge that entire last quarter. i remember my heart dropping when warner threw to fitz because there was no way he was getting caught there. big ben to the rescue :D

The David Tyree helmet catch. Google it.

HoganIsGOAT
10-24-2014, 11:19 AM
I think he recovered a fumble.. He didn't fumble last night did he?

Yes.

ColdSteelToFace
10-24-2014, 11:32 AM

He didn't fumble last night. lol

holtmcg
10-24-2014, 11:43 AM

5dEq5RM8Qo8

Best catch probably still goes to Swann, I have seen replays of that a billion times, its probably one of the most replayed plays of all time.This is definitely up there, but David Tyree's catch >>>>> Santonio Holmes catch. I think it's the fact that Eli was playing against and unbeaten (and heavily favorited) Patriots team that makes Tyree's catch so special. It's pretty crazy looking back.

Twerk4it
10-24-2014, 11:53 AM
That catch was so fetch.

Lol at you phaggot

http://i.imgur.com/uIaREPt.png

best hands in the league yet had a considerable amount of drops, including that one and one in the following year against the Ravens

http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/wes-welker-butterfingers__oPt.jpg

And the helmet catch SB Brady lead a comeback drive right before the clutch Manning did, you make it sound like he's throwing drive ending picks in the SB or something.

jwtiger69
10-24-2014, 12:03 PM
Sad to think that Manningham is not playing right now.

woody19
10-24-2014, 12:49 PM
This is definitely up there, but David Tyree's catch >>>>> Santonio Holmes catch. I think it's the fact that Eli was playing against and unbeaten (and heavily favorited) Patriots team that makes Tyree's catch so special. It's pretty crazy looking back.

I definitely agree that it was more significant due to the pats record, but as far as talent and execution its an easy win for holmes. Manninghams catch took a ****e ton of skill, but the holmes play he was fully extended both vertically and horizontally and still had the presence of mind to get both feet it with 3 cardinals around him.

Bloodrushtiger
10-24-2014, 01:41 PM

5dEq5RM8Qo8

I think that play, Ben failed like 2 or 3 times, then holmes finally caught the ball.

smashedpotato
10-24-2014, 02:05 PM
lol i'm saying why didn't OP include tyree instead of manningham, i know what the tyree catch is :p

Sorry. My bad.