PDA

View Full Version : Stop believing everything you hear. "rumour on seattle"

tpt
10-23-2014, 06:34 PM
A reported says he "feels" that there is a racial component in the seattle players tension towards russell wilson and everyone believes the reporters feelings and go apesh!t. The knows how to get clicks on his website. He knows saying anything about race will get more veiwers in america and it worked.(7 pages on the thread article). This is why news channels love making race topics because they get RATINGS.

Make thread about self improvement = (1-2 page max)
make thread about race/politics/religion = (10 page thread)

News reporters know this about people and use it to make money. Reporter trolled you all.

melanimal_old
10-23-2014, 06:37 PM
not to mention it was on Bleacher Report

iamgenus
10-23-2014, 06:40 PM
I heard Russell Wilson and his cousin were doing a favor to his dad's friend and were driving his nice car home for him. They were pulled over and had to spend time in jail due to their skin color. He was black enough then. Don't think it's an issue now.

CobyWan
10-23-2014, 06:44 PM
While I generally agree with you, the reporter could have compared Kobe and Lebron's hairlines throughout their career and it would reach 10+ pages on here.

The sports misc isn't necessarily a microcosm of the rest of society.

HoganIsGOAT
10-23-2014, 06:56 PM

Let's hope it isn't, anyway.

melanimal_old
10-23-2014, 07:57 PM
While I generally agree with you, the reporter could have compared Kobe and Lebron's hairlines throughout their career and it would reach 10+ pages on here.

it was on deadspin and a bunch of other crap. Its gotten way too much press for an unnamed "source" from a writer with not that much credit

tpt
10-24-2014, 02:20 AM

sadly i think it actually is. Look at what gives mainstream news the most veiws. No one wants to hear about getting fit and working on yourself (things you are in control of), society wants to hear the latest political, racial, controversial news (things we have no control over) so we can pick sides against each other, rustle jimmies while the owners of the stations laugh at all the money they are making through trolling.

HumptyBrah
10-24-2014, 04:23 AM
I heard Russell Wilson and his cousin were doing a favor to his dad's friend and were driving his nice car home for him. They were pulled over and had to spend time in jail due to their skin color. He was black enough then. Don't think it's an issue now.
Russell learned a hard lesson about race in that episode.

I mean day. He learned it that day.

chlaxman
10-24-2014, 04:51 AM
I don't know why people don't think Wilson was black enough. He was a bully when he was younger, you know.