PDA

View Full Version : It must suck to be a Lakers fan.

mcbizkit02
10-23-2014, 05:58 PM
Old injured former stars taking up all the salary cap. Plus they're owned and run by an entitled bish who only got to where she is because of her father. Same with the GM. Lol Lakers.

ItzYerrp
10-23-2014, 06:22 PM
lakers fan checking in

holtmcg
10-23-2014, 06:28 PM
His contract is ruining that team.

TaeBoNinja
10-23-2014, 07:22 PM
Yeh bro, 5 titles in 14 years has really sucked.

inb4 Lakers win 50+ games

Spill512
10-23-2014, 07:23 PM
His contract is ruining that team.

Man, I wish we were like the Celtics who don't have any stars. They rebuilt instantly and became contenders. Oh wait, no they are rebuilding just like us except they are 50x more irrelevant. The contract literally just started and apparently we missed out on a championship already because of it lmfao. The narrative you guys create is hilarious. I actually think you guys have even convinced yourself.

TexasMajor
10-23-2014, 07:58 PM
Old injured former stars taking up all the salary cap. Plus they're owned and run by an entitled bish who only got to where she is because of her father. Same with the GM. Lol Lakers.

Jeanie Buss and Kupchak are the only competent ones in the Lakers front office.

Jim Buss is the one ruining the franchise.

xTENACITY
10-23-2014, 08:00 PM
hopefully this will get rid of all the laker "fans" in the bay area

AirCanada
10-23-2014, 08:04 PM
Man, I wish we were like the Celtics who don't have any stars. They rebuilt instantly and became contenders. Oh wait, no they are rebuilding just like us except they are 50x more irrelevant. The contract literally just started and apparently we missed out on a championship already because of it lmfao. The narrative you guys create is hilarious. I actually think you guys have even convinced yourself.

This. Even if they don't get a superstar before Kobe retires, they're going to be okay.

If I'm an NBA player and choosing between two franchises, one of which repaid loyal franchise players and took care of them going into retirement, and the other which traded away their franchise player for draft picks, I'm going for franchise A 10/10 times.

dustiestuniform
10-23-2014, 08:25 PM
Yeah bro feel real bad for them and all their championship rings.

dustiestuniform
10-23-2014, 08:27 PM
Yeah bro feel real bad for them and all their championship rings.

Watch I bet within a few years they will be a serious contender again. I mean How hard is it to
Get free agents to go to LA.

nvrstopworking
10-23-2014, 09:22 PM

Jim Buss is the one ruining the franchise.

This.

If it had been up to Jeannie Phil would have never left the bench in L.A.

PunyFella
10-24-2014, 05:39 AM

Jim Buss is the one ruining the franchise.Yes, Jeanie's comments in the last few days really speak to her great basketball savvy. Calling players that don't want to come join this sinking ship with Kobe "losers." What would be so appealing about playing there now? Their past success means nothing. The fact is, their current team is bad (partly due to Kobe) and they won't be winning anything anytime soon. They put all their money into a 36-year old with injury problems, and now they're stuck with him.

jerkeife
10-24-2014, 06:24 AM
Try being a bucks fan.

socrates07
10-24-2014, 06:52 AM
Watch I bet within a few years they will be a serious contender again. I mean How hard is it to
Get free agents to go to LA.

real hard with kobe around

BuckN20T
10-24-2014, 07:00 AM
This. Even if they don't get a superstar before Kobe retires, they're going to be okay.

If I'm an NBA player and choosing between two franchises, one of which repaid loyal franchise players and took care of them going into retirement, and the other which traded away their franchise player for draft picks, I'm going for franchise A 10/10 times.

You're not an NBA player, and not all of them think about the money.