PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Bryant Tribute: "I made a choice when I was about 13..."

toekneele
10-23-2014, 02:33 PM
http://youtu.be/xej-GYA_NKA

Gonna be a sad day when this guy goes.

JBhaverhill
10-23-2014, 02:39 PM
It'll be a great day when his stans leave the sports misc.

ItzYerrp
10-23-2014, 02:47 PM
Julius Randle next kobe bryant crew

Randle is future goat crew

YWOC
10-23-2014, 02:48 PM
Oh look another Kobe thread

Haven't seen one of these for what, like 5 minutes

toekneele
10-23-2014, 03:11 PM
Oh look another Kobe thread

Haven't seen one of these for what, like 5 minutes

I only see football threads on the first page. Only one other on kobe.

CurryTech777
10-23-2014, 03:20 PM
_xocgCUaaCU&spfreload=10

cliffs: kobe goes to Nike headquarters in sweats with a ball so he can practice shooting after he signs his deal

fuarkk

snakehips31
10-23-2014, 03:37 PM
What choice did he make when he was 13? Rape?

Spill512
10-23-2014, 04:05 PM
Da Gawd.

Kbiz32
10-23-2014, 09:27 PM
Comeback season

10-23-2014, 09:32 PM
Not even a huge fan of his, but it will be a really sad day when he retires. He's undoubtedly one of the most competitive and passionate players in the history of the game. When he had good days (and he had a few in his career) watching him was like watching a painter create an art piece.

TerellOwens
10-23-2014, 10:00 PM
i wonder if they're gonna have kobe at the nba finals when and have him hand over a torch to lebron when lebron lifts the lombardi over his head

toekneele
10-23-2014, 10:26 PM
Not even a huge fan of his, but it will be a really sad day when he retires. He's undoubtedly one of the most competitive and passionate players in the history of the game. When he had good days (and he had a few in his career) watching him was like watching a painter create an art piece.

I'm going to miss how candid he is in interviews and his overall public persona. He is one of the only or may be the only player who will answer a question with complete honesty without giving a crap about what anyone has to say about it.

I feel like within today's NBA and how the media magnifies these players if they say anything remotely negative, everyone is too scared to say what they really think. That's something that I feel like we may not get from a player in a very long time. Especially one who will have a career as successful as Kobe has.

PunyFella
10-24-2014, 05:17 AM
"It's gonna be a sad day when he goes." Goes? He's retiring, not dying lol. I'm sure you'll find a new large black man to idolize.

yup89
10-24-2014, 07:38 AM
gonna be a big void in the nba the day kobe decides to retire :(

RAdaRuggedMan
10-24-2014, 07:49 AM
It'll be a great day when his stans leave the sports misc.
Who do they flock to next?
Rose is a bust.
PG has proven he can't handle pressure, not to mention his leg injury.
KD is too good. Kobetards can't be rooting for someone who they would even admit ****s on Kobe's prime.

My guess would be Monta Ellis. After all Kobe and Ellis are more or less the same player aside from the rings. Monta does know what 50% field goal percentage feels like though.

L0lJ0ker3
10-24-2014, 07:58 AM
i wonder if they're gonna have kobe at the nba finals when and have him hand over a torch to lebron when lebron lifts the lombardi over his head

Wut?

Rose is a bust.
KD is too good. Kobetards can't be rooting for someone who they would even admit ****s on Kobe's prime.

My guess would be Monta Ellis. After all Kobe and Ellis are more or less the same player aside from the rings. Monta does know what 50% field goal percentage feels like though.

Who the hell made you green?

BuckN20T
10-24-2014, 08:23 AM

Didn't he say the same thing about Wade? Lol fuk that phaggot.

JetLife21
10-24-2014, 08:26 AM
Rose is a bust.

Monta would be a hell of a lot better option than that crusty bearded phaggot Flopden.

TouchMeBrah
10-24-2014, 08:30 AM
"It's gonna be a sad day when he goes." Goes? He's retiring, not dying lol. I'm sure you'll find a new large black man to idolize.

lmao

toekneele
10-24-2014, 01:03 PM
Rose is a bust.

I'm going with Mario Chalmers.

johnnyboi123
10-24-2014, 01:08 PM
product of media hype, otherwise a great but not an all time great player.

sdballer5588
10-24-2014, 01:13 PM
Not a fan, will still be a depressing day when that dude hangs em up. Legend.

injuredlife
10-24-2014, 01:25 PM
He is playing for a few more years. His goal is the all time scoring record.

jross2021
10-24-2014, 01:33 PM

Dumbest thing I've ever read and this is coming from a Thunder fan who has read a lot of your posts.

deriktheman
10-24-2014, 01:49 PM
product of media hype, otherwise a great but not an all time great player.

D.A.R.E. to resist drugs and violence.

Future24
10-24-2014, 02:01 PM
Who the hell made you green?

He should be red...

http://i.imgur.com/00VM7JA.gif

Lasers1
10-24-2014, 02:58 PM
Not a fan, will still be a depressing day when that dude hangs em up. Legend.

I can see why it would be, pretty much your entire life revolves around Kobe. What will you do with your days?

holtmcg
10-24-2014, 03:10 PM
I'll be more sad when Tim Duncan retires (serious).

I love going to Rockets games when they play the Spurs.

NYPat
10-24-2014, 03:11 PM
gonna be a big void in the nba the day kobe decides to retire :(

Didn't really notice last year.

BullBoy8
10-24-2014, 03:23 PM
He should be red...

[img]http://i.imgur.com/00VM7JA.gif[img]

hahahaha

I actually love kobe a lot. One of my favorite players, but I hate on him non stop and that is all because my best friend is a kobe fan so i go against him, which leads me to go against him on here too somehow. Ill be sad when he retires. But I think he plays 4 more years though.

Shortstop36
10-24-2014, 03:34 PM
Rose is a bust.

what do you mean flock to next? As if it's a yearly thing? Kobe has been dope for years and years

Edit: Not looking foward to basketball threads. By far the most homerism

sdballer5588
10-24-2014, 03:53 PM
I can see why it would be, pretty much your entire life revolves around Kobe. What will you do with your days?

How pathetic is your own life, when you claim you don't post on here because you're spending too much time "getting pussy and money" yet you manage to follow me around in every kobe related thread.

You legit can't even take me giving him a compliment. Sad.

toekneele
10-24-2014, 05:31 PM
what do you mean flock to next? As if it's a yearly thing? Kobe has been dope for years and years

Edit: Not looking foward to basketball threads. By far the most homerism

Some people just hate on Kobe just cause. There's a huge kobe fan base, so you annoy more people by hating on him. I don't really get it

Lasers1
10-24-2014, 05:41 PM
How pathetic is your own life, when you claim you don't post on here because you're spending too much time "getting pussy and money" yet you manage to follow me around in every kobe related thread.

You legit can't even take me giving him a compliment. Sad.

I see your posts in every laker related thread any time I'm browsing this section are you srs right now lmao it's not hard to miss you

injuredlife
10-24-2014, 06:52 PM
Nicely done

HankScorp1o
10-24-2014, 07:00 PM
I see your posts in every laker related thread any time I'm browsing this section are you srs right now lmao it's not hard to miss youBut how do you even post in multiple threads throughout the torrential downpour of pussy and money that you want us all to know makes up your life?

Answer1o1
10-24-2014, 07:23 PM
great video OP

but dis is the goat

7WR86xLSITc

injuredlife
10-24-2014, 07:37 PM
GOAT at airballing in the Playoffs

VWgfx-bXsg4

Lasers1
10-24-2014, 09:00 PM
But how do you even post in multiple threads throughout the torrential downpour of pussy and money that you want us all to know makes up your life?

I'll break it down for you bro, since you lack reading comprehension

I browse this section once in a while to see if there's any Laker threads. Maybe a couple times a week. And every time I do so sdballer dude is in there angrily posting away. Which leads me to believe he does this pretty much all day, every day

toekneele
10-24-2014, 10:10 PM

You didn't notice how boring the lakers squad was?

HankScorp1o
10-24-2014, 10:32 PM
I'll break it down for you bro, since you lack reading comprehension

I browse this section once in a while to see if there's any Laker threads. Maybe a couple times a week. And every time I do so sdballer dude is in there angrily posting away. Which leads me to believe he does this pretty much all day, every dayThat's great and all, but tell us more about how much money and pussy you get. Do you rep trade for that too?

Lasers1
10-24-2014, 10:34 PM
That's great and all, but tell us more about how much money and pussy you get. Do you rep trade for that too?

Ya duh

NYPat
10-25-2014, 12:11 PM
You didn't notice how boring the lakers squad was?

There's a big difference between noticing how bad the Lakers are versus "gonna be a big void in the nba the day kobe decides to retire". No void was noticed last year.

Spill512
10-25-2014, 12:37 PM
There's a big difference between noticing how bad the Lakers are versus "gonna be a big void in the nba the day kobe decides to retire". No void was noticed last year.

Kobe's been in 7 of the last 15 NBA finals you goofball. If you don't notice a void when he retires you are a dumb ass.

NYPat
10-25-2014, 12:44 PM
Kobe's been in 7 of the last 15 NBA finals you goofball. If you don't notice a void when he retires you are a dumb ass.

And zero in the last five years, but I didn't notice.

Amaso
10-25-2014, 12:50 PM

That's cause u just started watching basketball in that period.

Spill512
10-25-2014, 12:51 PM

He didn't retire 5 years ago you dumb muhfuka. ESPN is still writing stories about him every other week. He's still one of the faces of the league. Why would you feel a void now?

NYPat
10-25-2014, 12:52 PM
He didn't retire 5 years ago you dumb muhfuka. ESPN is still writing stories about him every other week. He's still one of the faces of the league. Why would you feel a void now?

Because we were talking about how I didn't notice him GONE LAST YEAR.

Spill512
10-25-2014, 01:03 PM
Because we were talking about how I didn't notice him GONE LAST YEAR.

How are you comparing being injured to being retired and out of the league. The fuk. Kobe's return, re-injury, contract, Lakers future, etc was one of the biggest stories in the league last year. Again, why the fuk would you feel a void if you are hearing about him every week?

NYPat
10-25-2014, 01:09 PM
How are you comparing being injured to being retired and out of the league. The fuk. Kobe's return, re-injury, contract, Lakers future, etc was one of the biggest stories in the league last year. Again, why the fuk would you feel a void if you are hearing about him every week?

Because I'm not hearing about him every week (except for how his money grab contract is killing the Lakers) and he hasn't been relevant since the Celtics were good.

And I'm outchea. Later dude.

sdballer5588
10-25-2014, 01:18 PM
He's right. There isn't some massive void, considering he hasn't been himself in a long time. It'll be a tough day, but it looks like it'll be real tough for every laker fan or faker fan who acts like they were his brother and that his play kept them living.

Maybe you'll all kill yourselves when he retires. That'd kick ass.

Spill512
10-25-2014, 01:18 PM
Because I'm not hearing about him every week (except for how his money grab contract is killing the Lakers) and he hasn't been relevant since the Celtics were good.

And I'm outchea. Later dude.

I would mop you if I saw you in real life bitch.

PQ5AgAPJyAg

modurlife
10-25-2014, 01:19 PM
I don't watch ESPN, so I rarely hear of #8

Spill512
10-25-2014, 01:21 PM
He's right. There isn't some massive void, considering he hasn't been himself in a long time. It'll be a tough day, but it looks like it'll be real tough for every laker fan or faker fan who acts like they were his brother and that his play kept them living.

Maybe you'll all kill yourselves when he retires. That'd kick ass.

Your entire fuking life revolves around Kobe threads on sports misc. Your life's purpose will be gone when he retires.

sdballer5588
10-25-2014, 01:36 PM
Your entire fuking life revolves around Kobe threads on sports misc. Your life's purpose will be gone when he retires.

Seems like yours does. Never seen you post anywhere else.

Good luck.

RAdaRuggedMan
10-25-2014, 01:39 PM

Good luck.
He's like the bastard child between breezy and BLBbrah.

Spill512
10-25-2014, 01:44 PM

Good luck.

24 thousand posts. What are you going to do with all that free time when he retires.

00o
10-25-2014, 02:14 PM

NYPat
10-25-2014, 02:23 PM

Yeah I was counting this year too.

CurryTech777
10-25-2014, 02:26 PM

tfw when its already 2013

NYPat
10-25-2014, 02:27 PM
I would mop you if I saw you in real life bitch.

GoUWdzNp9SM

BillTheBro
10-25-2014, 03:05 PM
I've been all in on kobe ever since he crushed my celtics in 2010, used to hate him before that but after he single handedly sodomized my team on national television, I realized, that is one BAD man. Gotta respect it.

LittleLexodus
10-25-2014, 03:20 PM
I've been all in on kobe ever since he crushed my celtics in 2010, used to hate him before that but after he single handedly sodomized my team on national television, I realized, that is one BAD man. Gotta respect it.

Didn't the refs give game 7 (and the championship) to the Lakers? I remember feeling fishy about that game because the Celtics dominated that game.

deriktheman
10-25-2014, 04:24 PM
Didn't the refs give game 7 (and the championship) to the Lakers? I remember feeling fishy about that game because the Celtics dominated that game.

Refs must have caused ray allen to shoot 3 for 14 and pierce 5 for 15. Refs must have helped gasol get 18 rebounds and kobe 15 while kg had 3 and sheed had 8.

Refs.......

CurryTech777
10-25-2014, 05:14 PM

pls go

toekneele
10-25-2014, 10:34 PM
Refs must have caused ray allen to shoot 3 for 14 and pierce 5 for 15. Refs must have helped gasol get 18 rebounds and kobe 15 while kg had 3 and sheed had 8.

Refs.......

Damn I just looked back on that box score. Kobe with 15 rebounds, pierce with 10 and then you have KG with 3? What?

rayallenscalves
10-25-2014, 10:52 PM
Kobe Is The GOATTTTTT!!!
You Will All Bow Down When He Averages 27PPG This Year.

Dunks
Midrange
More Points Than MJ
81 In A Game
5 Rings
Never Gave A ****
HBB Wife
Most Assists By Non Point Guard

Kobe Is The Best To Ever Play.

sdballer5588
10-26-2014, 01:18 AM
24 thousand posts. What are you going to do with all that free time when he retires.

Yeah, all of them are about Kobe Bryant.

You might actually have a learning disability.