PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else feel like Marc Trestman is the Rex Ryan of offense?

mix5
10-23-2014, 10:37 AM
Might not cut it as a head coach, but damn good offensive coordinator/QB coach. Rex seems like an average coach, but he is an unreal DC

disk us...

Malfa
10-23-2014, 10:53 AM
say that to my face and not online and see what happens

laxster
10-23-2014, 11:01 AM
Rex Ryan almost took mark Sanchez, yes mark Sanchez to a superbowl

Guy should get a lot of credit for that alone

bobsapp
10-23-2014, 12:15 PM

Guy should get a lot of credit for that alone

This. When Ryan had a competent offense, he was one game away from making the SB 2 years in a row. The Jets were also a wild card those years.

BrawnySwoleman
10-23-2014, 12:18 PM

Guy should get a lot of credit for that alone"3 home teams advance...and the ****ing Jets"

woody19
10-23-2014, 12:52 PM
This. When Ryan had a competent offense, he was one game away from making the SB 2 years in a row. The Jets were also a wild card those years.

The other side of that argument is he is the reason for having a garbage offense. I think he could have Pey Pey and still find a way to have an anemic offense.

outfoxxed
10-23-2014, 12:53 PM
id rather have rex ryan than john fox. offense will take care of itself but if rex ryan had that denver d? hnng

thelast10
10-23-2014, 02:12 PM
Rex Ryan with competent offensive coaches, and Obviously players = success
Rex Ryan left to make decisions on offense = :(

*I still want him to be the Jets HC 1 more year, doubt it will happen.... He was dealt a crap hand this year, I would've liked to see what he could do with CB's since they are the most important part of his defense..... Another wr or 2 at the beginning of the year would help....

***Our O-Line was solid AF when he first came here.... 2-4 pro bowlers on the O-Line alone if I remember correctly...

MCrow
10-23-2014, 02:58 PM
He probably will have no problem finding an OC job in a year or two.