PDA

View Full Version : The Really True Story of Seattle Trading Percy Harvin to the Jets

LiftLaughLust
10-22-2014, 06:05 PM
Some funny ****, read it all.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/the-really-true-story-of-seattle-trading-percy-harvin-to-the-jets/

1:16 p.m. Harvin is seen texting “T.T.” the following message: “starting to have doubts about my skills and role on this team. Ur the best quarterback and leader of men I know. You have some words to help guide me through this moment of trouble?” The team goes into red alert.

“ALL FLAGS AND NO SCORES MAKES PERCY A DULL BOY.”

momason
10-22-2014, 06:07 PM
tim tebow?

LiftLaughLust
10-22-2014, 06:09 PM
tim tebow?
Yes

Upshall18
10-22-2014, 06:28 PM
Fake

Negged

YWOC
10-22-2014, 06:41 PM
Read all of it

Strong waste of time

0 laughs were had

daisbest
10-22-2014, 07:25 PM
because harvin is a cancer to the team, im so glad that the vikings got rid of him and got some good picks for it also, guy is all about himself... i feel bad for jets fans because the same thing is going to happen in a couple years, sure he will be exciting at times (if healthy) but he will b*tch about everything if it's not going his way

GOON28
10-22-2014, 07:50 PM
In before Jets sign Tebow

NateTheGood
10-22-2014, 08:57 PM
Ryan Lewis has been carrying Macklemore for years.

thelast10
10-22-2014, 09:04 PM
because harvin is a cancer to the team, im so glad that the vikings got rid of him and got some good picks for it also, guy is all about himself... i feel bad for jets fans because the same thing is going to happen in a couple years, sure he will be exciting at times (if healthy) but he will b*tch about everything if it's not going his way

were 1-6, there are at least 10 reasons other than the Jets getting Harvin who is a potential ticking time bomb, that if anything you should feel bad about.... It's actually gone up to at least 15 reasons since that last sentence, I bet if I thought about it more I could think of 20+ reasons.... If Harvin scores 1 TD all season it's an upgrade, David Nelson wasn't about to score anytime soon, he was slow AF, fumbled it after a catch on numerous occasions, although seemed to get lucky and have the ball go out of bounds, was targeted no more than 3-4x a game..... Oh and is probably more injury prone than Harvin.... The Jets could've given up a first-2nd round pick and probably came off on top since we waste those....

**My prediction, Harvin plays his @ss off, keeps his temper in check for the rest of this season to prove to everyone he can, and more importantly get another 12 mill next year.... Then I assume he blows up next year after the Jets have 12 mill invested in him....

**INB4 Harvin is used for Wildcat, kickoff and maybe punt return only.... The Jet way lol.... Actually they should stick em at CB, he probably would be an upgrade to what we have going on now lol.... Marioata+(Good Harvin)+Decker+(I guess now Kerley)+Amarro+Early 2nd Round pick WR or lineman (guard) sounds like a major improvement.... Even if Harvin stays I think we still have high 40- mid 50 mill in cap space next year minus Mo Wilkersons extension.... +3 DB's (2 CB's and a replacement for cant do chit Kyle Wilson), beef up dat dere O-line (Colon gotssssss 2 go) and we have a decent shot at 8-8 or 9-7.... I think they are really missing a Tall WR, or another TE for the Red Zone, which is why Kelvin Benjamin would've made more sense than going with what seems the 2nd best safety in the first round (I think only 2 were drafted??? Could be wrong?)... Had the Jets picked up 2 CB's, and a deep threat, and a red zone threat with the 12 picks and 40+ mill they had to work with, they are potentially 5-2 or 4-3.... But you get what you pay for..... FFS maybe we can use some anger, because it seems like nobody is mad about being 1-6, they say they are, but I don't get the sense they are....

HoganIsGOAT
10-22-2014, 09:20 PM
I've been telling you guys, Percy's penis penetrated Mrs Wilson. He got the Golden Tate treatment.

PervedOut
10-23-2014, 04:53 AM
Read all of it

Strong waste of time

0 laughs were had
so much this

RykarGauge
10-23-2014, 09:42 AM
I've been telling you guys, Percy's penis penetrated Mrs Wilson. He got the Golden Tate treatment.

Jeezuz dude you post something about Wilson's penis or someone phucking his ex wife in every Seahawk thread. Give it a rest. Maybe go outside and get some fresh air.