PDA

View Full Version : Report: Seattle players don't like Wilson because he isn't "black enough"

Pages : [1] 2

BusterBunny
10-22-2014, 10:00 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2238790-mike-freemans-10-point-stance-another-wr-learns-not-to-disrespect-the-qb?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=web-des-art-top-16

There is also an element of race that needs to be discussed. My feeling on this—and it's backed up by several interviews with Seahawks players—is that some of the black players think Wilson isn't black enough.

This, again, was similar to the situation with McNabb. And this, again, will be denied by Seattle people. But there is an element of this.

neighborr
10-22-2014, 10:03 AM
There is also an element of race that needs to be discussed. My feeling on this—and it's backed up by several interviews with Seahawks players—is that some of the black players think Wilson isn't black enough.

This, again, was similar to the situation with McNabb.

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt299/fastforward7/2mx2vcw.gif

CCAurora
10-22-2014, 10:04 AM
http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt299/fastforward7/2mx2vcw.gif

http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/RG3-DANCING.gif

AreolaBorealis
10-22-2014, 10:05 AM
Fuk these Seattle players. Trade all of these whiny little kunts for 5th round picks. Go ahead and go to the Jets/Raiders/Browns or whatever team you deem to be "black" enough. Do you think the Packers locker room have an issue with Aaron Rodgers not being black enough? What about the Broncos. Peyton Manning might be the whitest person in the history of white people and you don't hear shyt like this from them. Fuking release all these bums. I don't give a shyt who you are. Lynch, Baldwin, Zack Miller etc. IDGAF release these malcontents.

Roody12
10-22-2014, 10:07 AM
Must suck to be Zach Miller right now.

NewYorkGiants
10-22-2014, 10:08 AM
Is he a brotha or is he a cornball type of brotha?

LOL at all these idiots not realizing how good they have it. Ship em all to the Raiders and Jets for a few weeks and they'll be begging to let them come back.

woody19
10-22-2014, 10:10 AM
Baldwin, Sherman, and Lynch are all from the two best universities on the west coast, it doesn't get much whiter than that. They should be used to it by now.

Carter80
10-22-2014, 10:10 AM
They probably lost respect for Wilson when Golden Tate laid his Golden Taint on Wilson's wife's chin and Russell didn't kick his ass, instead opting to go to the front office and tattle tale to get Tate out of there.

holtmcg
10-22-2014, 10:11 AM
Why is there such a feud between dark skins and light skins? (serious question btw)

Admos
10-22-2014, 10:12 AM
Flip the script.

What if there was a team of majority white guys, and the white QB was considered not white enough by the other white guys?

Would that be racist?

srom12
10-22-2014, 10:14 AM
He's not down with the cause

dajungle
10-22-2014, 10:16 AM
inb4 racist loons here use this as an opportunity to talk about how they know all black people feel.

rocketfish
10-22-2014, 10:16 AM
damn seattle free fallin

Dave P
10-22-2014, 10:17 AM
So hood.

http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/Carlton344.gif

Such bully.

L0lJ0ker3
10-22-2014, 10:18 AM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/760779/carlton-dance-o.gif

smashedpotato
10-22-2014, 10:19 AM
Lol that team is starting to unravel.

jbball92
10-22-2014, 10:21 AM
Why is there such a feud between dark skins and light skins? (serious question btw)
I wondered this too, my old roomate and his friends would talk sh*t about light skinned black people. i asked one of my black friends about it and he said its because light skinned one are more cocky and arrogant, dunno if its true though

woody19
10-22-2014, 10:23 AM
Lol that team is starting to unravel.

They beat pey pey, so ESPN went on the attack, they love nothing more than tearing people down.

JRMoore82
10-22-2014, 10:24 AM
Fuk these Seattle players. Trade all of these whiny little kunts for 5th round picks. Go ahead and go to the Jets/Raiders/Browns or whatever team you deem to be "black" enough. Do you think the Packers locker room have an issue with Aaron Rodgers not being black enough? What about the Broncos. Peyton Manning might be the whitest person in the history of white people and you don't hear shyt like this from them. Fuking release all these bums. I don't give a shyt who you are. Lynch, Baldwin, Zack Miller etc. IDGAF release these malcontents.

Peyton is the opptamy of white.

He talks to this day about still appeasing his mom.

One of the reasons he wanted the player conduct rules was cause he never understood why people got into so much trouble. He didn't understand why when they travel so much why they wouldn't wanna stay home and "play their playstations" instead of acting stupid.

Lunatic
10-22-2014, 10:25 AM
****ing LOL

SSJAndyBrah
10-22-2014, 10:25 AM
I wondered this too, my old roomate and his friends would talk sh*t about light skinned black people. i asked one of my black friends about it and he said its because light skinned one are more cocky and arrogant, dunno if its true though

Light skinned black brahs=win at life(srs)

Steph curry
Chris brown
George Hill

Etc

holtmcg
10-22-2014, 10:26 AM
I wondered this too, my old roomate and his friends would talk sh*t about light skinned black people. i asked one of my black friends about it and he said its because light skinned one are more cocky and arrogant, dunno if its true thoughAll of my black friends are dark skins. (in b4 location) I'll ask them next time we go to the bar or something. I'm genuinely curious.

dajungle
10-22-2014, 10:26 AM

It's sort of like when white people make fun of pale/gingers, it's just a running joke. And what you said about being cocky and arrogant is part of the joke

Lightskin guys = pretty boys, sensitive like Drake. Lightskin girls = stuckup, dont text back

FHSwarrior17
10-22-2014, 10:27 AM
Peyton Manning might be the whitest person in the history of white people

Looooooool

WRXbrah
Small dick Wilson. You ain't black enough unless you have dat bbseee.

MrRIP
This is exactly why I don't read bleacher report

Hercegovac8
10-22-2014, 10:29 AM
It reminds me of Russell's si piece on his exclusive inner circle and his brotherly bond he has with these guys. They're all super preppy white boys lol (not that there's anything wrong with that)

http://cdn-jpg.si.com/sites/default/files/styles/si_article_main/public/2014/08/26/russell-wilson-entourage-seattle-seahawks.jpg?itok=O43MOE5T

JBhaverhill
10-22-2014, 10:29 AM
RW definitely a member of the UNC

chlaxman
10-22-2014, 10:32 AM
It's sort of like when white people make fun of pale/gingers, it's just a running joke. And what you said about being cocky and arrogant is part of the joke

Lightskin guys = pretty boys, sensitive like Drake. Lightskin girls = stuckup, dont text back

I don't see the similarities...gingers aren't people.

EvilChicken
10-22-2014, 10:33 AM
Cmon man, that's bleacher report.

RogerSterling
10-22-2014, 10:33 AM
lol at imagining daily interactions between russell wilson and marshawn lynch.

russell wilson is such a fuking plug.

WRXbrah
10-22-2014, 10:35 AM
It reminds me of Russell's si piece on his exclusive inner circle and his brotherly bond he has with these guys. They're all super preppy white boys lol (not that there's anything wrong with that)

http://cdn-jpg.si.com/sites/default/files/styles/si_article_main/public/2014/08/26/russell-wilson-entourage-seattle-seahawks.jpg?itok=O43MOE5T

You can tell he's the token black guy in that group.

holtmcg

http://cdn-jpg.si.com/sites/default/files/styles/si_article_main/public/2014/08/26/russell-wilson-entourage-seattle-seahawks.jpg?itok=O43MOE5Thttp://i.imgur.com/4eVfofw.png

Dave P

One of the reasons he wanted the player conduct rules was cause he never understood why people got into so much trouble. He didn't understand why when they travel so much why they wouldn't wanna stay home and "play their playstations" instead of acting stupid.

Peyton is the opptamy

opptamy

wat

Black culture today glorifies being "street" and being "hood". Not being "black enough" has nothing to do with his fcking skin color you retards, it has everything with him being an uptight, preppy, do-good, Carlton Banks, square.

Like I said when the article about him being a bully in HS came out, I dont buy it, he is so painfully square/straight edge that his PR department most likely made that sh!t up just to try to give him some sort of edge.

Hercegovac8

Keep drinking that coolaid lmao

Peyton was sued for putting his whole ass and ballsack on his female therapists face back in college, and on numerous occasions showed up drunk to games (srs)

There's also a video out there of a married Peyton manning putting two blonde girls in his limo from a few years ago

BusterBunny
10-22-2014, 10:36 AM

that's his inner circle? oh lawd

RykarGauge
10-22-2014, 10:39 AM
This is exactly why I don't read bleacher report

Lol strong source. My favorite part is where they "quote" actual Seahawk players saying this. Misc. would believe sporting news written on a bathroom stall at Wendy's.

chlaxman
10-22-2014, 10:40 AM

Peyton was sued for putting his whole ass and ballsack on his female therapists face back in college, and on numerous occasions showed up drunk to games (srs)

There's also a video out there of a married Peyton manning putting two blonde girls in his limo from a few years ago

That ain't ****. At least he didn't kill 5 hookers.

JRMoore82
10-22-2014, 10:40 AM
wat

Black culture today glorifies being "street" and being "hood". Not being "black enough" has nothing to do with his fcking skin color you retards, it has everything with him being an uptight, preppy, do-good, Carlton Banks, square.

Like I said when the article about him being a bully in HS came out, I dont buy it, he is so painfully square/straight edge that his PR department most likely made that sh!t up just to try to give him some sort of edge.

Opitamy.

Dave P
10-22-2014, 10:41 AM
Opitamy.

Wat

chlaxman
10-22-2014, 10:43 AM
Opitamy.

Lmao

RogerSterling
10-22-2014, 10:45 AM
Opitamy.

this optometrist slang? "what up my opitamy!"

AreolaBorealis
10-22-2014, 10:45 AM
that's his inner circle? oh lawdIf his inner circle were a bunch of marshawn lynch looking guys the misc would be railing on him. so rw hangs out with some clean cut white guys and the misc still shyts on him. so basically if you are black you are gonna be hated on the misc. sounds about right.

and i'm not surprised at all if pey pey has some fuked up fetishes. some of the most "proper" people i know are sexually depraved in some manner. wouldn't surprise me at all if we found out he likes to be pegged by his wife or something fuked up like that.

holtmcg
10-22-2014, 10:46 AM
Opitamy.For f*ck's sake, man. Use google every once in awhile.

neighborr
10-22-2014, 10:46 AM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/doc-rivers.gif

Opitamy.

that's enough misc for today

AirJordanB
10-22-2014, 10:47 AM
If they think that about Wilson, I'd love to hear what they think about Richard Sherman. That dude went to Stanford and has the body of a fit 20 year old woman. He's basically Steve Urkel with dreads.

Trapstar4.4
10-22-2014, 10:49 AM
yep, confirmed cornball
if i was an owner he wouldnt be on any team of mine. trying to sound all mature and sht. who u foolin' mah *****

Brdprey
10-22-2014, 10:50 AM
Flip the script.

What if there was a team of majority white guys, and the white QB was considered not white enough by the other white guys?

Would that be racist?

would never happen. why? cause we would tell him he sucks.
wouldnt care about race.

iamgenus
Dude prolly stuffed his jockstrap for that SI picture with Kap. We all know if he was really packing his wife would still be with him.

Trapstar4.4
Opitamy.

lol hard

iamgenus
10-22-2014, 10:52 AM
this thread is the opitomommy of stupid

5x10
10-22-2014, 10:54 AM
I saw r Wilson's post game press conference last week and thought it was cringe worthy
He smiled way too much and came off as unlikable IMO

RogerSterling
10-22-2014, 10:55 AM
if russell wilson was an ice cream flavor he would be french vanilla. not even the good kind of vanilla.

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/videos/Russell-Wilson-Press-Conference-at-Rams/81737575-6ee2-4b4d-8b9b-9452785f6d10

come on. black suit on black shirt? purple tie? is this a middle school dance in 2002?

OregonBBinc
10-22-2014, 10:58 AM
They probably lost respect for Wilson when Golden Tate laid his Golden Taint on Wilson's wife's chin and Russell didn't kick his ass, instead opting to go to the front office and tattle tale to get Tate out of there.

yeah they probably lost respect because he didnt deck someone at work. nothing like having no respect for someone knowing you will get your ass shipped for fukking with him. not to mention the whole team was aware of the problem and no one spoke of it publicly, including players that left in the off season.

people are so thirsty to claim the fall of SEA and SF its getting pretty cringe worthy what people do for clicks and attention, although bleacher report is always going to bleacher report.

GinoFelino
10-22-2014, 11:00 AM
Opitamy.

Opitamy of a potato

LeonardShelby
10-22-2014, 11:07 AM
Opitamy.

Holy fuk I'm literally dying here hahahaha

Dave P
10-22-2014, 11:08 AM
inb4 Optamy is the new Bake.

poisyn
10-22-2014, 11:09 AM
Wat

"US Marine wants to get back into a$$ kicking condition!!"

It all makes sense!

JRMoore82
10-22-2014, 11:10 AM

Ya. I'm out. I'm the epitome of a Nevada education atm.

BusterBunny
10-22-2014, 11:10 AM

If his inner circle were a bunch of marshawn lynch looking guys the misc would be railing on him. so rw hangs out with some clean cut white guys and the misc still shyts on him. so basically if you are black you are gonna be hated on the misc. sounds about right.

and i'm not surprised at all if pey pey has some fuked up fetishes. some of the most "proper" people i know are sexually depraved in some manner. wouldn't surprise me at all if we found out he likes to be pegged by his wife or something fuked up like that.

are you kidding? id pay good money to get pegged by peytons wife

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/325/909/Peyton-Manning-pics-Gallery-pic-18_original_original.jpg?1328466756

Chairman7w
10-22-2014, 11:13 AM
Must suck to be Zach Miller right now.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e205/Chairman7w/e56n24.gif

Carter80
10-22-2014, 11:13 AM
http://cdn-jpg.si.com/sites/default/files/styles/si_article_main/public/2014/08/26/russell-wilson-entourage-seattle-seahawks.jpg?itok=O43MOE5T Holy sh!t. RW is whiter than bleached rice. That's the only way you can be a fan of Late Night With Seth Meyers.

Niko49ers
10-22-2014, 11:16 AM

dude in the middle sitting down is aesthetic no homo

them shorts tho lmao

Jayfence
10-22-2014, 11:17 AM
Russel Wilson makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X

lsiberian
10-22-2014, 11:18 AM
This team is the Opptamy of the league.

Roody12
10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Opitamy.
"Epitome" brah.

chibb1122
10-22-2014, 11:22 AM
Only white people WOULD make a big deal about this. Never understood white people's obssesshion with black people and their culture.

No kidding....they can never get enough.

SmarterChild
10-22-2014, 11:34 AM
Baldwin, Sherman, and Lynch are all from the two best universities on the west coast, it doesn't get much whiter than that. They should be used to it by now.have been at several bars that lynch was at while in buffalo. Might have been the dirtiest human I've ever seen and his breath smelled like absolute chit

injuredlife
10-22-2014, 11:35 AM
Light skins are racially mixed

So the argument goes that they have it easier in "oppressive White society" plus they can pass off as half Dominican/Caribbean Islander etc. Dark skins are assumed to be more directly linked to the homeland back in Africa, so they take pride in that.

LeonardShelby
10-22-2014, 11:37 AM
have been at several bars that lynch was at while in buffalo. Might have been the dirtiest human I've ever seen and his breath smelled like absolute chit

How could his breath smell bad if he's eating all them skittles

childishwild

prolly the closest explanation is that there is also a small element of insecurity, while kind of being a joke

the lightskin vs darkskin beef can be hard to explain to non black people.

Its like how southern guys hate northerners and vice versa. theres an element of insecurity on either that the other type is better with women etc. lightskin bruhs are seen as sensitive new age pretty boys

RogerSterling
and his breath smelled like absolute chit

wtf u doing with lynch? whats his mouth taste like ?

BusterBunny
10-22-2014, 11:38 AM
have been at several bars that lynch was at while in buffalo. Might have been the dirtiest human I've ever seen and his breath smelled like absolute chit

this is actually really believable srs

holtmcg
10-22-2014, 11:38 AM
have been at several bars that lynch was at while in buffalo. Might have been the dirtiest human I've ever seen and his breath smelled like absolute chitWith a mug like this, I can totally imagine his breath smelling like a horse's ass.

http://i.imgur.com/EWhS5jV.jpg

BuffMM
10-22-2014, 11:40 AM
Russell Wilson is straight gangsta

"I used to beat people up. Truthfully, I used to beat people up a lot. Many of you readers probably think I have been Mr. Goody Two-Shoes my whole life, but honestly, I was a bully growing up. In elementary and middle school, I threw kids against the wall. I rubbed their heads in the dirt at recess. I bit them. I even knocked teeth out."

PatHead
10-22-2014, 11:42 AM
Ya. I'm out. I'm the epitome of a Nevada education atm.
http://i.imgur.com/JSBTl.gif

Dave P
10-22-2014, 11:44 AM
Russell Wilson is straight gangsta

"I used to beat people up. Truthfully, I used to beat people up a lot. Many of you readers probably think I have been Mr. Goody Two-Shoes my whole life, but honestly, I was a bully growing up. In elementary and middle school, I threw kids against the wall. I rubbed their heads in the dirt at recess. I bit them. I even knocked teeth out."

Like I said, I dont buy this story, it reeks of a PR team trying to fix his image.

drvillain
10-22-2014, 11:45 AM
Light skinned black brahs=win at life(srs)

Steph curry
Chris brown
George Hill

Etc

dat arguement. lol I could easily counter this

black skinned black brahs = win at life

Michael Jordan
Tyrese gibson
Kobe Bryant

Etc

childishwild
10-22-2014, 11:49 AM
That dude went to Stanford and has the body of a fit 20 year old woman. He's basically Steve Urkel with dreads.

tf u talking bout
every black person in the country loves Sherman
his appeal is universal. from Compton, to Stanford, to the superbowl

Austanian
10-22-2014, 11:49 AM
If his inner circle is really from that picture I am not surprised.

Black people seem to have a big problem with blacks that act successful. I mean "white".

Just look at the Token Black Crew thread on main misc. Very interesting.

hublife
10-22-2014, 11:51 AM
Is it just me but does Russell Wilson have almost the EXACT same "vibe/personality" that Tiger Woods has?

Like...the black community despised Woods until dude was outed as a P.I.M.P

My gut tells me something like that may happen to Wilson in the future. Dude is fake as fuk and has a very similar air of entitlement.

childishwild
10-22-2014, 11:52 AM

Black people seem to have a big problem with blacks that act successful. I mean "white".

lol
acting white=/ successful
its blacks that shun other blacks

BusterBunny
10-22-2014, 11:54 AM
Is it just me but does Russell Wilson have almost the EXACT same "vibe/personality" that Tiger Woods has?

Like...the black community despised Woods until dude was outed as a P.I.M.P

My gut tells me something like that may happen to Wilson in the future. Dude is fake as fuk and has a very similar air of entitlement.

either he's an angel or the most boring person on earth

chibb1122
10-22-2014, 11:55 AM

Just look at the Token Black Crew thread on main misc. Very interesting.

Not sure how you can have much insight into black culture in Northern Idaho...just sayin'

Austanian
10-22-2014, 11:57 AM
lol
acting white=/ successful
its blacks that shun other blacks

Let me rephrase that. Blacks that want to succeed by getting an education and talking properly are often accused of "Acting white".

Not sure how you can have much insight into black culture in Northern Idaho...just sayin'

Military Brah so I have had a decent amount of interaction over the years. If I was just restricted to Northern Idaho I would gladly accept your point.

1800_Cool_Guy
10-22-2014, 12:07 PM
I could never understand this about monicas. Not black enough? Smh sports misc, smh.

injuredlife
10-22-2014, 12:09 PM
The globe is overwhelming brown so Light Skinned find it easier to fit in. Dark skinned take pride in being "More African".

It's the same reason as a pure bred European, I judge all the mixed Whites in the USA

HoganIsGOAT
10-22-2014, 12:13 PM
Dude prolly stuffed his jockstrap for that SI picture with Kap. We all know if he was really packing his wife would still be with him.

This.

MYOFIBRAH
10-22-2014, 12:22 PM
dude married a white girl. he's as black as it gets

chlaxman
10-22-2014, 12:26 PM
inb4 Optamy is the new Bake.

Not as good as cholent. But close

nastynate87
10-22-2014, 12:26 PM
if russell wilson was an ice cream flavor he would be french vanilla. not even the good kind of vanilla.

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/videos/Russell-Wilson-Press-Conference-at-Rams/81737575-6ee2-4b4d-8b9b-9452785f6d10

come on. black suit on black shirt? purple tie? is this a middle school dance in 2002?

LOL I saw this too. Looked like he bought that outfit at Express.
As far as the lightskin thing goes, I believe it has it's roots in the slavery days. Light skin slaves were treated better than their darker counterparts.

chlaxman
10-22-2014, 12:29 PM
LOL I saw this too. Looked like he bought that outfit at Express.
As far as the lightskin thing goes, I believe it has it's roots in the slavery days. Light skin slaves were treated better than their darker counterparts.

That still goes on actually. Minus the slavery thing.

poonpounder311
10-22-2014, 12:33 PM
We, as a country, need to do something about all this black on light black crime.

When will it end?

rocketfish
10-22-2014, 12:37 PM
dat tower of terror drop

childishwild
10-22-2014, 12:45 PM
look this is something that non-blacks aren't going to get

i think its dumb personally, but its the equivalent of guys not accepting another guy for being manly/ macho.

Sherman is a Stanford graduate, but he's down with "the bruhs" in the locker room and a chill guy. RG3, for all the grief he got about being a "cornball" is the same.

Wilson's personality is carlton banks as an athlete (the dave poster ITT nailed it). Only hangs with white folks and came from richmond, VA. He's seen as uptight. its some immature ****, like a high school cafeteria.

MurkinSeason
10-22-2014, 12:46 PM
Black is black. You mean they think he's too mature?

socrates07
10-22-2014, 12:48 PM
I can see this

I remember working with a black crew that listened to rap all day long on the way to work and back, which i had to ride with

excuse me homie if we dont share the same taste in "music"

it was obvious they didn't like that I can only imagine how much shiet wilson has to go through that has something around these lines.

RogerSterling
10-22-2014, 12:56 PM
I can see this

I remember working with a black crew that listened to rap all day long on the way to work and back, which i had to ride with

excuse me homie if we dont share the same taste in "music"

it was obvious they didn't like that I can only imagine how much shiet wilson has to go through that has something around these lines.

lol u probably never said ****, sat quietly in the back and hoped to god none of them made eye contact with you. now here you are on the internet "excuse me, HOMIE!"

pls go todd

omac
10-22-2014, 01:02 PM

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2062/1089/320/Manning_Peyton_4.jpg
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2062/1089/320/Manning_Peyton_3.jpg

RykarGauge
10-22-2014, 01:02 PM

Out of all the Sports forums I've been involved with this one sure does have its share of Phaggots. Must say I didn't even look in that direction when viewing that cover.

ColdSteelToFace
10-22-2014, 01:05 PM
Yea Wilson isn't black enough how awful for a quarterback he should start killing dogs

rocketfish
10-22-2014, 01:06 PM
Out of all the Sports forums I've been involved with this one sure does have its share of Phaggots. Must say I didn't even look in that direction when viewing that cover.

everyone has a little homosexual tendencies

even you

RogerSterling
10-22-2014, 01:07 PM
everyone has a little homosexual tendencies

even you

ESPECIALLY him

ZidaneValor
10-22-2014, 01:09 PM
Let me rephrase that. Blacks that want to succeed by getting an education and talking properly are often accused of "Acting white".

I can relate to that. I got teased by a lot of my black friends for being "too smart" or a "smart ni**a" in high school, especially when I was in the advanced placement programs. Didn't get bullied a lot though; being 5'11" or 6'0" and 300# with a large afro tends to help in that regard.

Full disclosure: I am also only half-black though, but that didn't seem to be an issue.

childishwild
10-22-2014, 01:11 PM

welcome to sports misc

socrates07
10-22-2014, 01:18 PM
lol u probably never said ****, sat quietly in the back and hoped to god none of them made eye contact with you. now here you are on the internet "excuse me, HOMIE!"

pls go todd

listen bill, only an uneducated dumb@ss like you would speak up and say something like you quoted

lol'd @ your silly attempt to ridicule me though, I just said that they didn't like the fact that I didn't have the same taste in music and now your feels are all getting felt

phaggot

sdballer5588
10-22-2014, 01:20 PM
I am legit in tears at the dude trying to spell epitome.

BusterBunny
10-22-2014, 01:26 PM
I am legit in tears at the dude trying to spell epitome.

it was so incredibly off the real spelling I actually thought it was a new word I had never heard of before

chlaxman
10-22-2014, 01:30 PM
it was so incredibly off the real spelling I actually thought it was a new word I had never heard of before

I thought it was some weird autocorrect thing.

But then the attempted correction...

sdballer5588
10-22-2014, 01:30 PM

reminded me of this.

7glTdSt433o

"Oh right, sorry. 'What is' we are fine"

TexasMajor
10-22-2014, 01:33 PM

LMFAO aware

BullStampede
10-22-2014, 02:04 PM
lol the second I saw the title I knew it would be Bleacher Report.

You guys are clowns.

isp
10-22-2014, 02:06 PM
Anyone know what Wilson scored on the wonderlic? Dude isn't a dumbass...probably wrote his own papers in college.

Sometimes you just have to accept that people are different. Not fair to expect him to act or be someone he's not just because he's got some black in him...that's their own problem they need to deal with inside their head.

holtmcg
10-22-2014, 02:08 PM
I thought it was some weird autocorrect thing.

But then the attempted correction...He then went on the blame his "Nevada education." lol.

Shortstop36
10-22-2014, 02:09 PM

Did this ***** just write opptamy.

am i unaware?

Dave P
10-22-2014, 02:17 PM

pls go todd

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/097/841/1297199080171.png?1318992465

SmarterChild
10-22-2014, 02:24 PM
God forbid he acts like an upstanding citizen. Maybe he should beat his wife or fail some drug tests

Will never understand the black community

waytoodeep03
10-22-2014, 02:25 PM
Russell Wilson is more like Carlton Banks than just looks
http://ionehellobeautiful.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/russellwilson.jpg?w=630&h=378http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6V0w_WqKILk/VAiFOGukqfI/AAAAAAAAZ6A/7xK6B6MvRS4/s1600/Alfonso_Ribeiro.JPG

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140304015101/theamazingworldofgumball/images/e/ea/Carlton-banks-dance-o.gif
http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/imgx/1/4/3/5/6/4/8/1/orig-14356481.jpg
http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-cBzV17a1_t0/TtjHgAnXgFI/AAAAAAAAkkA/tthwhxe9eO0/w426-h297/carlton-dance.gif
http://ballerwives.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Alfonso-Ribeiro-fiancee-girlfriend-Angela-Unkrich1.jpg
http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/l/joey%20fatone%20130507/joey_fatone_13_wenn1305780.jpg

Dave P
10-22-2014, 02:26 PM
Seriously though, if Russel Wilson did the Carlton dance in the Endzone after a TD, I would probably have to become a fan of his.

MurkinSeason
10-22-2014, 02:31 PM
Just because Wilson doesn't

Wanna be a baller, shot caller
Twenty inch blades on the Impala
A caller gettin laid tonight
Swisher rolled tight, gotta sprayed by Ike
I hit the HIIIGHWAY, making money the FLYYYY WAY
But there's got to be a BETT-ER WAYY!
A better way, better way, YEA

Doesn't mean he isn't black.

Fahnestock
10-22-2014, 02:43 PM
This is why Russell is the future GOAT. brb black genetics AND brings his lunchpail to work.

SmarterChild
10-22-2014, 02:50 PM
This is why Russell is the future GOAT. brb black genetics AND brings his lunchpail to work.but is he a high motor guy?

MurkinSeason
10-22-2014, 02:51 PM
but is he a high motor guy?

Why aren't you on AIM?

TerellOwens
10-22-2014, 03:13 PM

wat

Calhexas
10-22-2014, 03:22 PM
Baldwin, Sherman, and Lynch are all from the two best universities on the west coast, it doesn't get much whiter than that. They should be used to it by now.

I can confirm. I grew up with and still know Baldwin.

1. 50% black. Mom is phillipino (cool as fck tho). Dad was black, but was a cop, and generally thought to be a serious a-hole.
2. Was the only "black guy" in the entire HS football program of 150 ppl.
3. HS was 1200ish with only about 7-8 being of african american heritage.
4. Grew up in a primarily white, privileged beach community.
5. Went to Stanford based on academics, not athletics.

I mean if they dislike RW because of not being black enough, they must hate Doug. He's good people, but after going to school in Tallahassee and living in Atlanta, he's the whitest black guy I've met.

He does seem to talk differently around other black people though, but I've found that to be pretty common amongst black athletes.

BullStampede
10-22-2014, 03:49 PM
Seriously though, if Russel Wilson did the Carlton dance in the Endzone after a TD, I would probably have to become a fan of his.

Im fukking dying over here thinking of this.

CobyWan
10-22-2014, 03:51 PM
This thread is lulzy as fuk.

PunyFella
10-22-2014, 04:04 PM
How could his breath smell bad if he's eating all them skittlesActually, sugar is a main food source for germs and bacteria in the mouth that leads to halitosis, or bad breath. Just sayin.

poonpounder311
10-22-2014, 04:39 PM
Russell Wilson is more like Carlton Banks than just looks

http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-cBzV17a1_t0/TtjHgAnXgFI/AAAAAAAAkkA/tthwhxe9eO0/w426-h297/carlton-dance.gif

Wood be a Russle fan for life if he busted out the carlton after scoring a TD

Future24
10-22-2014, 05:13 PM
I love this thread.

blackstar87
10-22-2014, 05:23 PM
Russell Wilson makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X.

PostMoves
10-22-2014, 05:26 PM
this thread is bringing the lulz

East1600plus
10-22-2014, 05:44 PM
my head hurts...

what is black enough?

I thought if you were black you were black... i guess if you arent gangsta black you aren't black enough? (have you listened to todays rap... there isnt anything "black" gangsta about it" not like 90s rap)

so again... what is being black enough?

East1600plus
10-22-2014, 05:46 PM
Russell Wilson makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X.

I should shout that out to Dave Chappelle, hopefully getting tickets hes doing a 4 day show now in Lincoln... But i'm sure he will tell me to STFU (he hates hearing Chapelle show jokes)

hardestgainer
10-22-2014, 05:47 PM
He should seriously do that, it'd be hilarious and no better way to handle this situation.

1. 50% black. Mom is phillipino (cool as fck tho). Dad was black, but was a cop, and generally thought to be a serious a-hole.

I mean if they dislike RW because of not being black enough, they must hate Doug. He's good people, but after going to school in Tallahassee and living in Atlanta, he's the whitest black guy I've met.

He does seem to talk differently around other black people though, but I've found that to be pretty common amongst black athletes.

Interesting, I knew he went to Stanford but that was it. From what Ive read he's a really intense competitive person. But not surprising about the last part, seems like there's a lot of pressure on black guys to change their behavior depending on their company, most of the guys that are black Im friends with sometimes get called out for "acting white" and they sorta change how they speak to feel like they fit in more. Chit even Obama does it when he travels to areas that are mostly black lol

toekneele
10-22-2014, 05:57 PM
Who comes up with this bs

blackstar87
10-22-2014, 06:07 PM
http://cdn.niketalk.com/9/94/500x1000px-LL-94c5c2e6_Multicultural-Obama-handshakes.gif

BoomhauerMane
10-22-2014, 06:31 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/097/841/1297199080171.png?1318992465

crying at Dr. Seuss playing the black guy

Couthos
10-22-2014, 06:36 PM
Baldwin, Sherman, and Lynch are all from the two best universities on the west coast, it doesn't get much whiter than that. They should be used to it by now.The top universities in CA are mostly asian. All the white kids go to the State schools and party it up

Upshall18
10-22-2014, 06:37 PM
http://i.imgur.com/QRmvpGk.gif

Russell Wilson's friends?

TerellOwens
10-22-2014, 06:50 PM
what about the white players in seattle

rocketfish
10-22-2014, 07:25 PM

im very confused on whats going on here

BullStampede
10-22-2014, 07:58 PM

new favorite gif

AreolaBorealis
10-22-2014, 08:23 PM

http://i.imgur.com/rC9tMeB.gif

Upshall18
10-22-2014, 08:26 PM
im very confused on whats going on here

Me too. Do they want in or out? It's like Wilson...can't decide if he's black or white

http://i.imgur.com/rC9tMeB.gif

lol

injuredlife
10-22-2014, 09:22 PM

One of the most ridiculous GIFs i've ever seen

EvilChicken
10-22-2014, 09:40 PM
Reminds me of the fresh prince episode when Carlton isn't allowed to join a black fraternity but Will is.

Baghdadassup
10-22-2014, 09:41 PM
when i first saw rw i thought he was indian

MurkinSeason
10-22-2014, 10:05 PM
It's sad that if someone of color represents their self as intelligent, professional or well mannered most of the black community will label them as a sellout/uncle tom.

TahitiJones
10-22-2014, 10:20 PM
lol sad part is people actually believe this crap

cantconrace
10-22-2014, 10:25 PM

wtf, you have black friends? you're one of the biggest racists in r/p

SmarterChild
10-22-2014, 10:32 PM
wtf, you have black friends? you're one of the biggest racists in r/pthat section is worse than the wwe

cantconrace
10-22-2014, 10:40 PM
that section is worse than the wwe

Its terrifying how many E-racists have ethnic friends/acquaintances irl. Cant trust anyone I guess.

victor_maximus
10-22-2014, 10:48 PM
They probably lost respect for Wilson when Golden Tate laid his Golden Taint on Wilson's wife's chin and Russell didn't kick his ass, instead opting to go to the front office and tattle tale to get Tate out of there. This... no one wants to play with a snitch.

iamgenus
10-23-2014, 06:15 AM
http://cdn.niketalk.com/9/94/500x1000px-LL-94c5c2e6_Multicultural-Obama-handshakes.gif

lulz

BatmanBeGains
10-23-2014, 06:37 AM
LOL a Bleacher Report writer 'feels' a certain way, reports it as news with completely vague sources. And everybody loses their minds.

Stupid race bait article.

The mid-2000's Eagles should have won a Superbowl with McNabb leading them there. They didn't because of retarded ass perceptions of his blackness by ignorant poverty kunts on the team and in the media. I think teams would know by now that this chit is stupid.

Who on the Seahawks is a stereotypical 'black' player? Besides Marshawn Lynch? Why would a team follow a fading running back rather than their young, nubile and handsome QB? LOL Richard Sherman? He is phucking nerdier than Andre from The League. And their head coach is Pete Carrol.

http://media.tumblr.com/b525dbb3fe774782bac7ec09d7521d1b/tumblr_inline_munysrtxap1rf16l2.gif

JungleJenetics
10-23-2014, 07:44 AM
Coming from a mixed dude who used to be bullied for this exact same sh*t, it's because you literally reek of insecurity and come off as fake as fuk srs. It's fukked because you can literally feel the division between you; you are pretty much associated with "whiteness".

edit: Interestingly enough once I got older and learned that it is advantageous to act differently around certain people. Social life = easymode

http://cdn.nextimpulsesports.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/baldwinchewsoutruss.gif

SmarterChild
10-23-2014, 07:57 AM
When keeping it real goes wrong

wolfLarson
10-23-2014, 08:05 AM
LOL at some black people limiting themselves by their own notion of "blackness"......

Also LOL at any poster Black or White who tones White with a negative connotation. If you're white, and you dont feel all the privileges and accommodations you get aren't "cool" enough, GTFO, strong white men dont want you in our ranks, srs.

Not our fault you were probably raised by weak ass parents.

As for Russel Wilson, he can have any type of friends he wants. The amount of insecurity among some Black peeps (some whites as well) is astounding.

Come to Philly, Jersey, or NYC. People here get along with everyone, crack jokes about anything, and generally dont give fuks about "blackness" or "whiteness"

smh at most of the comments ITT

Godyssey
10-23-2014, 10:09 AM

lmfaooooo the lies continue.

no. you didn't.

MCrow
10-23-2014, 10:23 AM
These same jackasses would be complaining he was fake if he was trying to act more "black". The guy didn't grow up in the hood but is supposed act like it just because he's part black? lol.

leakypipe23
10-23-2014, 10:38 AM
These same jackasses would be complaining he was fake if he was trying to act more "black". The guy didn't grow up in the hood but is supposed act like it just because he's part black? lol.

Is it working for Kaepernick?

Crazy how many "nobody will confirm this, but" there are in this story and it still went to "print".

airdog93
10-23-2014, 10:47 AM

opptamy

opptamy

read a fukking book, cretin

RykarGauge
10-23-2014, 10:50 AM

Crazy how many "nobody will confirm this, but" there are in this story and it still went to "print".

Kaperdoodle is the exact same thing in the opposite direction. Guy grew up in an extremely white neighborhood and environment but now acts hood as all hell. Dresses and tatted up like 50 cent. Wilson may act white but at least he's genuine about it. Not acting like something he's not. People just dislike him because he's too perfect in everything he does.

injuredlife
10-23-2014, 10:56 AM
Kaperdoodle is the exact same thing in the opposite direction. Guy grew up in an extremely white neighborhood and environment but now acts hood as all hell. Dresses and tatted up like 50 cent. Wilson may act white but at least he's genuine about it. Not acting like something he's not. People just dislike him because he's too perfect in everything he does.
This is spot on. I was telling a Broncos co-worker yesterday how I dislike Kaepernick and referenced him acting thug to hide the fact he grew up in a white foster home.

I respect Wilson and wish he was the 49ers Quarterback. I look down on Kaepernick and can't wait for my 49ers to dump his sneakerhead.

SmarterChild
10-23-2014, 10:57 AM

Crazy how many "nobody will confirm this, but" there are in this story and it still went to "print".The tats help

RogerSterling
10-23-2014, 11:27 AM
Coming from a mixed dude who used to be bullied for this exact same sh*t, it's because you literally reek of insecurity and come off as fake as fuk srs. It's fukked because you can literally feel the division between you; you are pretty much associated with "whiteness".

The problem isn't that Wilson "acts white," he acts like a plug. I'll ignore the racist fact that to some these are synonymous, and focus on the fact that if Wilson were full blown white he would STILL be a plug. The players don't like him because hes a dork.

http://vine.co/v/OugWTKIIKJt

He probably uses words like "swell" and "darn" and "oh fudge"

MCrow
10-23-2014, 11:34 AM

I don't doubt there are some guys on the team that think that way but I doubt it's the majority of black players that think that. You'd think they'd be more offened if he was being a "fake" "black guy" instead of just being who he is , part black dude the grew up in an upper class family in mostly white schools and neighborhoods.

MCrow
10-23-2014, 11:36 AM
The problem isn't that Wilson "acts white," he acts like a plug. I'll ignore the racist fact that to some these are synonymous, and focus on the fact that if Wilson were full blown white he would STILL be a plug. The players don't like him because hes a dork.

He probably uses words like "swell" and "darn" and "oh fudge"What do you mean by plug?

DaHoneyBadger
10-23-2014, 11:44 AM

nopWOC4SRm4

1800_Cool_Guy
10-23-2014, 11:46 AM
Didnt know there were different levels of blacks. So who would be the blackest nfl player and the least blackest?

MCrow
10-23-2014, 11:48 AM
Didnt know there were different levels of blacks. So who would be the blackest nfl player and the least blackest?

Is the scale Russell Wilson to Ray Lewis?

injuredlife
10-23-2014, 12:06 PM
Is the scale Russell Wilson to Ray Lewis?
Most Black is Pacmen Jones and didn't stick around for long

DaHoneyBadger
10-23-2014, 12:12 PM
Most Black is Pacmen Jones and didn't stick around for long

He's currently playing for the Cincinnati bengals.

SF49ers
10-23-2014, 12:21 PM
He's currently playing for the Cincinnati bengals.

His blackness didn't...

Lol at this turning into Kaep bashing. Like Roger said, it's because the dude is a square. You guys know who Patrick Willis is? Pretty much a black Brett Favre minus the self medicating. No one accuses him of being "white". It is being used as a synonym for nerd, not success.

The "bullying" story probably provided a ton of jokes in that locker room and dug his hole even deeper. Plus Harvin did fight Tate, but "tried" to fight Wilson lolz.

jamesbwbevis
10-23-2014, 12:29 PM
oreo checkin in, got called white all the time

this happens all the time, brb not being stereotypically african american is some kind of bad thing its so dumb. funny though how many black qb's marry white chicks, I hear complaints about that often

JewishSuperHero
10-23-2014, 12:34 PM
lol @ posting a Bleacher Report article

BrawnySwoleman
10-23-2014, 12:47 PM
Come to think of it, of all the times in my life someone has said I "act white" or any **** like that, it was never a black person, and very rarely a white person. Typically it was another minority. But maybe that's because I didn't grow up around that many other black people. If that's who Wilson is, let him be who he is.

Seems like black QBs get their character/personality scrutinized more. And the worst IMO is when it comes from other black people. About the current ones I've heard:

Kaep-thug, selfish
Newton-fake smile, disingenous
Wilson-boring, bland, manufactured personality
RG III-cornball brother
Geno-immature? I dunno, no one cares about Geno because he ****ing sucks.

iamgenus
10-23-2014, 12:57 PM
Come to think of it, of all the times in my life someone has said I "act white" or any **** like that, it was never a black person, and very rarely a white person. Typically it was another minority. But maybe that's because I didn't grow up around that many other black people. If that's who Wilson is, let him be who he is.

Seems like black QBs get their character/personality scrutinized more. And the worst IMO is when it comes from other black people. About the current ones I've heard:

Kaep-thug, selfish
Newton-fake smile, disingenous
Wilson-boring, bland, manufactured personality
RG III-cornball brother
Geno-immature? I dunno, no one cares about Geno because he ****ing sucks.

Just curious where did you hear selfish for Kap?

Also I've seen a few guys talk about being mixed...Wikson isn't mixed. Just light skinned.

sdballer5588
10-23-2014, 01:00 PM
Dare I say the black community is a bit insecure? I've never seen so much over analyzing of such a stupid subject.

Maybe those QB's are talked about because they're GOOD not because they're black. I mean FFS you just said yourslef, no one talks about Geno.... CUZ HE BLOWS.

BrawnySwoleman
10-23-2014, 01:11 PM
Just curious where did you hear selfish for Kap?

Also I've seen a few guys talk about being mixed...Wikson isn't mixed. Just light skinned.Maybe the word "selfish" wasn't said, but it's been implied by the criticism of his TD celebration, comparing of his IG account to Wilson's , etc.

Also I remember Wikipedia saying he has some Native American ancestry.

Dare I say the black community is a bit insecure? I've never seen so much over analyzing of such a stupid subject.

Maybe those QB's are talked about because they're GOOD not because they're black. I mean FFS you just said yourslef, no one talks about Geno.... CUZ HE BLOWS. Thing is, it's an unnecessary conversation. Why should Russell Wilson's "blackness" matter? Why should Kaepernick's tattoos matter? Only thing that matters is if they're playing well on the field and staying out of trouble off of it. It's dumb.

Wait a minute, this is the source of all this:

That's the extent of it. From Bleacher Report. No quotes, just this guy's "feeling." Nvm, forget I posted anything ITT, we're all being trolled.

iamgenus
10-23-2014, 01:20 PM
Maybe the word "selfish" wasn't said, but it's been implied by the criticism of his TD celebration, comparing of his IG account to Wilson's , etc.

Perhaps that's the point you were trying to make but both those things you mentioned for Kap are related to people just being ignorant or going out of their way to dirty him up.

The celebration started after an article came out pretty much saying how his tats make him look like a convict and not an NFL QB. The kissing of the bicep was his way of saying he likes his tats...just took off from there.

The IG account was obviously cherry picked to make a biased point. There's another one a niners fan made which makes it look the other way.

As far as I recall there have been no media stuff about Kap being selfish. Even from bleacherreport.

jbball92
10-23-2014, 01:22 PM
wow this is 7 pages?

BrawnySwoleman
Perhaps that's the point you were trying to make but both those things you mentioned for Kap are related to people just being ignorant or going out of their way to dirty him up.

The celebration started after an article came out pretty much saying how his tats make him look like a convict and not an NFL QB. The kissing of the bicep was his way of saying he likes his tats...just took off from there.

The IG account was obviously cherry picked to make a biased point. There's another one a niners fan made which makes it look the other way.

As far as I recall there have been no media stuff about Kap being selfish. Even from bleacherreport.Welp, guess I was wrong about that one.

sdballer5588
Maybe the word "selfish" wasn't said, but it's been implied by the criticism of his TD celebration, comparing of his IG account to Wilson's , etc.

Thing is, it's an unnecessary conversation. Why should Russell Wilson's "blackness" matter? Why should Kaepernick's tattoos matter? Only thing that matters is if they're playing well on the field and staying out of trouble off of it. It's dumb.

Wait a minute, this is the source of all this:

That's the extent of it. From Bleacher Report. No quotes, just this guy's "feeling." Nvm, forget I posted anything ITT, we're all being trolled.

It sure feels like we're being trolled. I was just pointing out that even by YOUR OWN observation, it had nothing to do with skin color. It was about how good they were.

Why can't we just get along jeez.

Of course this thread is going like 18 pages on nothing.

leakypipe23
10-23-2014, 01:29 PM
Thanks for the neg "SF49ers", but my point was that the middle class upbringing/trying to look "hood" thing hasn't worked well for ****n in the media. I'm sorry you are too dumb to figure that out, and so insecure that you felt the need to run to your QB's defense.

BrawnySwoleman
10-23-2014, 01:35 PM
It sure feels like we're being trolled. I was just pointing out that even by YOUR OWN observation, it had nothing to do with skin color. It was about how good they were.

Why can't we just get along jeez.

Of course this thread is going like 18 pages on nothing.I mean I think it's more than that, you have to be good enough to be relevant, but a black quarterback just tends to get picked apart more for non-football related things. Does Luck get criticized for anything unrelated to football other than his neckbeard? No, nor does he have any reason to be. Cutler and Romo get criticized a lot, but that's mostly for what they do (or do not do) on the field. Well, Cutler got a lot of pointless articles about his "body language" but that's about it. White QBs in the same tiers talent-wise as Wilson, Newton, Kaepernick, etc, such as Flacco, Stafford, Dalton, Ryan, and so on, don't really get scrutinized for anything other than their play. Not a huge deal, but just something I've noticed.

hublife
10-23-2014, 01:38 PM
As someone that grew up in the same part of NorCal that Kaep did that is NOT him trying to "be black". Everyone in the valley (Sacramento, Elk Grove, Galt, Lodi, Stockton, Modesto, Turlock) dress, act and behave like Kaep. I could post pics for days of my buddies that are in their 30's and even 40's that still dress/carry themselves like Kaep.

I'm not saying it's right but his behavior is associated with a region not a race.

EvilChicken
10-23-2014, 01:51 PM
If Wilson was too white he would of married an asian girl.

As someone that grew up in the same part of NorCal that Kaep did that is NOT him trying to "be black". Everyone in the valley (Sacramento, Elk Grove, Galt, Lodi, Stockton, Modesto, Turlock) dress, act and behave like Kaep. I could post pics for days of my buddies that are in their 30's and even 40's that still dress/carry themselves like Kaep.

I'm not saying it's right but his behavior is associated with a region not a race.

lol they do. A lot of my cousins friends from the area, White, Black, Asian it doesn't matter, a lot of them act and talk that way. My cousin is half white haf hispanic and uses the "N" word with his black friends all the time, it's a regional thing.

RykarGauge
10-23-2014, 02:01 PM
Red looks good on you bro

Thanks for the neg "SF49ers", but my point was that the middle class upbringing/trying to look "hood" thing hasn't worked well for ****n in the media. I'm sorry you are too dumb to figure that out, and so insecure that you felt the need to run to your QB's defense.

Is that what that was on my user CP? A neg? I guess I'm Red now for voicing my opinion on the internet. Lol what a nerd. I really feel sorry for some people who get so caught up on forums it becomes the foundation of their life. By his post count that's clearly the case.

dajungle
10-23-2014, 02:13 PM
wow this is 7 pages?

Sports misc is still the misc, same obsession with race so every thread about black people will reach a million pages

Darkhare
10-23-2014, 02:16 PM

not that there's anything.......... it's ideal, idiots... these guys are model fukin americans. Good on Wilson for being who he wants..

These ignorant hawk players claiming he isn't black enough... wow... they're racist and they only thing that keeps their race down.... they'd rather act like thugs n keep it real than act like decent human beings.. outta what? pride? they should be suspended n fined for racism.

EvilChicken
10-23-2014, 02:21 PM
not that there's anything.......... it's ideal, idiots... these guys are model fukin americans. Good on Wilson for being who he wants..

These ignorant hawk players claiming he isn't black enough... wow... they're racist and they only thing that keeps their race down.... they'd rather act like thugs n keep it real than act like decent human beings.. outta what? pride? they should be suspended n fined for racism.

Who's the one being racist here. You're saying there guys are model americans without knowing anything about them aside from the fact that they're white. Then go on to say they don't think he's black enough because he doesn't act thug, like that's what acting black is.

cantconrace
10-23-2014, 02:24 PM
Sports misc is still the misc, same obsession with race so every thread about black people will reach a million pages

never understood the obsession with race

jwtiger69
10-23-2014, 02:30 PM

Can confirm... Born and raised in Northern Cali.

ayodavid93
10-23-2014, 03:26 PM
7 pages? Wot

RogerSterling
10-23-2014, 03:37 PM

Maybe those QB's are talked about because they're GOOD not because they're black. I mean FFS you just said yourslef, no one talks about Geno.... CUZ HE BLOWS.

yea why would black people feel insecure about being black? I mean we gave them the right to vote GET OVER IT

dajungle
10-23-2014, 04:20 PM

Lmao you're ignorant for jumping to the conclusion that those guys are model Americans solely based on the fact they're white men

And like I said earlier you guys just want to pretend this story is real so you can talk about black people, lol at the known racist saying "I have black friends". Racist miscers have no place to talk about "black issues"

stfu

7 pages? Wot

as to be expected with any thread that has black in the title.

Upshall18
10-23-2014, 04:48 PM
Where is Shweezy

SF49ers
10-23-2014, 04:59 PM

No problem on the neg...always lol at dry snitching phaggots like you. Hopefully someone reps you to 'offset'.

Every post you make reeks insecurity and 9/10 take shots at the Niners. You are one of the phaggy seahawks fans, ala RCrates.

JungleJenetics
10-23-2014, 05:01 PM
http://33.media.tumblr.com/de1bd45aa0562e2640bcf1d1f1b83942/tumblr_mqekrwsKsg1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

thelast10
10-23-2014, 05:05 PM
LOL at some black people limiting themselves by their own notion of "blackness"......

Also LOL at any poster Black or White who tones White with a negative connotation. If you're white, and you dont feel all the privileges and accommodations you get aren't "cool" enough, GTFO, strong white men dont want you in our ranks, srs.

Not our fault you were probably raised by weak ass parents.

As for Russel Wilson, he can have any type of friends he wants. The amount of insecurity among some Black peeps (some whites as well) is astounding.

Come to Philly, Jersey, or NYC. People here get along with everyone, crack jokes about anything, and generally dont give fuks about "blackness" or "whiteness"

smh at most of the comments ITT

this............ I guess the North East is more accepting....??? NYC is the Epitommiiieeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy of mixed everything...........

**BTW if this is true, why don't they chit on Baldwin?? He looks as light or lighter than Wilson???

thelast10
10-23-2014, 05:08 PM

LOL everyone makes fun of Geno because he blows..... Nobody really gets in depth on him, because there isn't much to say other than up to this point in his career, HE BLOWSSSSS

leakypipe23
10-23-2014, 05:28 PM
No problem on the neg...always lol at dry snitching phaggots like you. Hopefully someone reps you to 'offset'.

Every post you make reeks insecurity and 9/10 take shots at the Niners. You are one of the phaggy seahawks fans, ala RCrates.

What a tough guy. You must be killing it in life, bro.

This story was "broken" by a national media guy, and every local reporter is scratching their head and trying to figure out where it came from, as they have never seen discord in the locker room.

Freeman is trying to go the Bayless route and stir up **** just to get page hits. It works in this day and age.

Horns3
10-23-2014, 05:55 PM
Flip the script.

Would that be racist?

Nobody liked johnny Manziel

Darkhare
10-23-2014, 06:22 PM
Who's the one being racist here. You're saying there guys are model americans without knowing anything about them aside from the fact that they're white. Then go on to say they don't think he's black enough because he doesn't act thug, like that's what acting black is.

It has nothing to do with skin colour. they're dressed casual, and somewhat classy... That picture looks like something out of a tourism ad or magazine.

Well what do you say acting black is? The guy is polite and respectful, they say they don't like that, he isn't black enough.... what's the opposite of polite n respectful? what conclusion would you expect me to draw???????????

I literally grew up in a white and black mixed household... My white family members acted more thug than the black ones... it's offensive to me that these players judge him as a person because his behaviour doesn't mix their mold.

Sherman and Lynch... big fan... but they act thuggish despite sherman being well spoken and intelligent, he still acts like a clown. if he is one that doesn't like Wilson then my comment is validated. Lynch seems like an awesome guy but he still talks like a thug. Black white i don't give a fuk, act like ghetto thugs, this is including "wiggers"... imo, that ain't model american or canadian

bking10
10-23-2014, 06:51 PM
It's probably not because he isn't "black" enough. They probably see him as a fake person. He's just worried about his brand and being perfect. Idk he comes off to me as a holier than thou type of person to me. I can see how that would be annoying

jamesbwbevis
10-23-2014, 07:09 PM
It's probably not because he isn't "black" enough. They probably see him as a fake person. He's just worried about his brand and being perfect. Idk he comes off to me as a holier than thou type of person to me. I can see how that would be annoying

this x 1000.

I dont like him as a player, and even as a person I can tell he's fake a fuk.

jamesbwbevis
10-23-2014, 07:11 PM
Sherman and Lynch... big fan... but they act thuggish

wtf no they dont. Lynch is super shy and reserved, Sherman is just a clown far from thug like behavior. wtf you talking about?

travellingbrah
10-23-2014, 07:46 PM
Ha, I've had teammates say the exact same thing to half black dude's on the team who "talked white" before. Just lol at black people who think this way. brb oppressing my own race.

broboma2012
10-23-2014, 08:09 PM
on my wrestling team we had a very dark skinned african american named marcus. the other lighter skinned african americans enjoyed making fun of him for this. they even came up with a nick name for him: 'Darkus'.

used in a sentence it sounded like this:

'Darkus shutcho black asss up!'

I just had to laugh. of course it was tasteful and the exact volume appropriate for a Caucasian, laughing at black people making fun of each other for the color of their skin.

kakaman
10-23-2014, 08:17 PM
on my wrestling team we had a very dark skinned african american named marcus. the other lighter skinned african americans enjoyed making fun of him for this. they even came up with a nick name for him: 'Darkus'.

used in a sentence it sounded like this:

'Darkus shutcho black asss up!'

I just had to laugh. of course it was tasteful and the exact volume appropriate for a Caucasian, laughing at black people making fun of each other for the color of their skin.

Black people are so racist against themselves. They refer to lightskin people as "redbones" and look down on them. But the moment a white guy does anything remotely racist...

cantconrace
10-23-2014, 08:24 PM
Black people are so racist against themselves. They refer to lightskin people as "redbones" and look down on them. But the moment a white guy does anything remotely racist...

White people refer to people with red hair as "souless gingers". White people are so racist towards themselves

CobyWan
10-23-2014, 08:28 PM

I know right! If they are allowed to be "racist" against themselves why should they be upset if white people are racist against them. White people are always getting the short end of the stick in society!

P.S. being light skinned and dark skinned isn't being a different race.

MoCheddaTheDon
10-23-2014, 08:30 PM

No, it all boils down to slave times. The darker blacks of today were generally the ones working in fields, aka the rebels of slave labor. They didnt suck up to masters

Ligher skin blacks were usually the house slaves, and sucked up to the master..

it's a stupid divide ... no reason why they should still beef about it

kakaman
10-23-2014, 08:31 PM
White people refer to people with red hair as "souless gingers". White people are so racist towards themselves

Souless ginger is obviously something out of jest, no one really cares about gingers. Dark skinned brothers actually have disdain on lightskinned ones, due to positive public perception of light skinned black people.

kakaman
10-23-2014, 08:37 PM
I know right! If they are allowed to be "racist" against themselves why should they be upset if white people are racist against them. White people are always getting the short end of the stick in society!

P.S. being light skinned and dark skinned isn't being a different race.

OK, prejudiced, biased against, etc. The intent is still the same

Kevlar14
10-23-2014, 08:41 PM

It's fukcing KOOL-aid, m8. Get it straight.

cantconrace
10-23-2014, 08:50 PM
Souless ginger is obviously something out of jest, no one really cares about gingers. Dark skinned brothers actually have disdain on lightskinned ones, due to positive public perception of light skinned black people.

You must be a lightskinned black person lmao

Its because their blood isnt pure, not because they have a positive perception (which they dont). Russell Wilson isnt even lightskinned. He has some Native in him and for some reason that phenotype is strong in him but if I had to guess his race without knowing, "Black" would be the 4th or 5th choice.

TheCore84
10-23-2014, 09:11 PM

Strong bulge on the guy in the red.

kakaman
10-23-2014, 09:15 PM
You must be a lightskinned black person lmao

Its because their blood isnt pure, not because they have a positive perception (which they dont). Russell Wilson isnt even lightskinned. He has some Native in him and for some reason that phenotype is strong in him but if I had to guess his race without knowing, "Black" would be the 4th or 5th choice.

Not sure if a Canadian knows anything about Black dynamics. It's pretty obvious light skinned black people get treated better, going back to the slavery days when lightskinned were house slaves and the dark skinned were field slaves. You Django brah?

cantconrace
10-23-2014, 09:24 PM
Not sure if a Canadian knows anything about Black dynamics. It's pretty obvious light skinned black people get treated better, going back to the slavery days when lightskinned were house slaves and the dark skinned were field slaves. You Django brah?

In 2014, no they dont.

HoganIsGOAT
10-23-2014, 09:30 PM

Strong focus on guy's crotches to notice that. lol

kakaman
10-23-2014, 10:05 PM
In 2014, no they dont.

Again, Canadians have no idea about race relations in America, stop talking when you know nothing

http://www.salon.com/2014/10/23/the_dear_white_people_syndrome_why_movies_are_obse ssed_with_light_skinned_black_characters/

Frankly, as a light-skinned African-American female, I am tired of seeing women who look like myself presented as the epitome of complexity when it comes to setting forth the many different layers of the black experience for a mainstream audience. Yet we all know why this happens. A lighter-skinned black person is more marketable to an overwhelmingly white-dominated space. Not to mention, white appeal equals more marketability. The brown skin with a yellow undertone is the color “nearest [to] the light,” as Goethe once wrote, or in this case, to whiteness. White moviegoers want to see their reflections. Film is a form of escapism tinged with a dash of possibility from this perspective. A white character can be a villain or a hero while exemplifying a wide variety of emotions, and for a light-skinned black character with a name as equally “safe” as Samantha White, it all makes sense. She was able to show her radical and revolutionary side while effortlessly switching to her vulnerable side, via teary eyes, deliberate hesitations in speech, and even hairstyle changes to reflect her character development.

http://newsone.com/2000618/light-skin-vs-dark-skin/

The study, which sampled over 12,000 black women imprisoned in North Carolina between 1995 and 2009, showed that light-skinned women were sentenced to 12 percent less time behind bars than their darker-skinned counterparts. The results also showed that having light skin reduces the actual time served by 11 percent.

A 2006 University of Georgia study showed that employers prefer light-skinned black men to dark-skinned men, regardless of their qualifications. We found that a light-skinned black male can have only a Bachelor’s degree and typical work experience and still be preferred over a dark-skinned black male with an MBA and past managerial positions,” said Matthew S. Harrison in 2006, then a doctoral student in applied industrial organizational psychology at Georgia.

Stick to hockey brah

cantconrace
10-23-2014, 10:18 PM
Again, Canadians have no idea about race relations in America, stop talking when you know nothing

http://www.salon.com/2014/10/23/the_dear_white_people_syndrome_why_movies_are_obse ssed_with_light_skinned_black_characters/

http://newsone.com/2000618/light-skin-vs-dark-skin/

Stick to hockey brah

I dont live in Canada. My location is fake. I'm black and LMAO at that "Study"

Light skin and dark skin is subjective

kakaman
10-23-2014, 10:38 PM
I dont live in Canada. My location is fake. I'm black and LMAO at that "Study"

Light skin and dark skin is subjective

If you were really black you would know about the light skin/dark skin divide since you were born. Reds gonna red

EvilChicken
10-23-2014, 10:44 PM
If you were really black you would know about the light skin/dark skin divide since you were born. Reds gonna red

I went to a HS where like 45% of the kids were black and I never saw any issues between lighter/darker. It seems like it's been exaggerated lately.

MoCheddaTheDon
10-23-2014, 10:45 PM
I went to a HS where like 45% of the kids were black and I never saw any issues between lighter/darker. It seems like it's been exaggerated lately.

It has been due mainly to mainstream culture, but no doubt this was an issue inside black culture for a long time.

cantconrace
10-23-2014, 11:08 PM
If you were really black you would know about the light skin/dark skin divide since you were born. Reds gonna redAre you a lightskinned black person? Answer the question, you bitter vanilla wafer looking phaggot

injuredlife
10-23-2014, 11:24 PM
What a tough guy. You must be killing it in life, bro.

This story was "broken" by a national media guy, and every local reporter is scratching their head and trying to figure out where it came from, as they have never seen discord in the locker room.

Freeman is trying to go the Bayless route and stir up **** just to get page hits. It works in this day and age.
Nevermind him. I am a 49er fan, he is a 49er groupie. Mentally suck off any player that wear a red & gold football jersey. He negged me for calling out Kaepernick for the mentally weak scrub he is. ****n is an embarrassment on the 49ers franchise

cantconrace
10-23-2014, 11:28 PM
Nevermind him. I am a 49er fan, he is a 49er groupie. Mentally suck off any player that wear a red & gold football jersey. He negged me for calling out Kaepernick for the mentally weak scrub he is. ****n is an embarrassment on the 49ers franchise

Is Johnny Manziel an embarrassment to the Browns franchise?

EvilChicken
10-23-2014, 11:33 PM
Is Johnny Manziel an embarrassment to the Browns franchise?

He's an embarrassment to the human race

Swept
10-24-2014, 12:08 AM
Is this story even true?

LMAO misc making assumptions on his teammates, for all we know Wilson looks down and feels superior too those other guys cause he was born into a wealthy family, I know Wilson went to a very rich preppy HS in Virginia. He might of developed a snob attitude.

SompletelyCober
10-24-2014, 01:52 AM
Where is Shweezy

http://i.imgur.com/bEiu0xQ.gif

Yes, yes, he will help clear all of this up. I would like to hear his input.

SmarterChild
10-24-2014, 03:08 AM
Lynch isn't a thug? Lmao

BatmanBeGains
10-24-2014, 06:52 AM

Good looking group. Wood be friends with/10.

Seriously. Since when did this become something negative? Like a negative connotation with being white? I bet these guys all go lift together in the Gym Shark stringers, then go get a nice, expensive haircut (SS haircut obviously), go out to a party, mix their drinks, get chit-faced, smash some stuck up white sloots, and then all crash at each other's house and draw cocks on the most drunk person's face with marker pen and shave his hair with a shaver and put shaving cream on his hand and tickle his nose.

waytoodeep03
10-24-2014, 07:27 AM
Its crazy this reminds me of this episode

JOY9CbIK9zk

DrSlam
10-24-2014, 07:36 AM
In 2014, no they dont.

This

Black people talk about all skin complexions indiscriminately. Light skinned the same treatment as dark skinned. Ugly, fat, too skinny, dumb, nerds, etc... You get joked on. It's just chit talk, nothing else.

Only people you see that really care about this chit is Monicas in the suburbs or that grew up in an mostly majority area

Don't know enough about the situation nor did I read the OP but he looks like a coon which is the black equivalent of a wigger so that's probably what this is about if this is an issue

kmart07
10-24-2014, 07:43 AM
is this thread serious?

certsguccicerts
10-24-2014, 08:45 AM
Didn't read the whole thread, but has anyone considered that someone said this as a joke? I mean if a reporter just overheard this or got a non serious answer to a question and hit a news gold mine in return.

People have told me I am "so white" before jokingly...is it racist? I guess but no harm done

GuardianBrah
10-24-2014, 09:42 AM
if this allegation is true then its completely asinine. its not russell wilsons fault he was raised by responsible parents in a good household.

those ghetto, un-educated seattle players need to...

http://whatgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/funny-gifs-deal-with-it.gif

http://i.imgur.com/Q9rJSK5.gif

RogerSterling
10-24-2014, 09:49 AM
if this allegation is true then its completely asinine. its not russell wilsons fault he was raised by responsible parents in a good household.

those ghetto, un-educated seattle players need to...

i was raised with responsible parents in a good household and i'm not a fuking nerd.

if he really has ever said that before, someone needs to give him a swirly.

RykarGauge
10-24-2014, 09:49 AM
Strong focus on guy's crotches to notice that. lol

I'm surprised IamGenus hasn't written an essay on this yet.

leakypipe23
10-24-2014, 09:56 AM
http://i.minus.com/ipCg35cFvfr4J.gif

BullStampede
10-24-2014, 10:19 AM
It's fukcing KOOL-aid, m8. Get it straight.

lol strong avi : post.

This has to be one of the top 3 gayest forums on the web. srs.

BrawnySwoleman
10-24-2014, 10:25 AM
Don't know enough about the situation nor did I read the OP but he looks like a coon which is the black equivalent of a wigger so that's probably what this is about if this is an issue...

ShadowBarkley
10-24-2014, 10:30 AM
ITT: You have to correlate skin with personality.

Do you know what a black guy in Ecuador sounds like?

Every other Ecuadorian.

Nobody in Ecuador is gonna say he isnt acting black enough.

American Culture....I cant even.

rocketfish
10-24-2014, 10:30 AM
http://i.minus.com/ipCg35cFvfr4J.gif

wow #6 has a super long dink it goes down his right leg

RogerSterling
10-24-2014, 10:57 AM
Do you know what a black guy in Ecuador sounds like?

Every other Ecuadorian.

Nobody in Ecuador is gonna say he isnt acting black enough.

American Culture....I cant even.

This isn't Ecuador tho you fuking idiot. Nice apples to oranges comparison.

"people in America don't even speak dutch! lol AMERICA RIGHT?!?"

ShadowBarkley
10-24-2014, 11:06 AM
This isn't Ecuador tho you fuking idiot. Nice apples to oranges comparison.

"people in America don't even speak dutch! lol AMERICA RIGHT?!?"

You clearly dont get the point im trying to make.