PDA

View Full Version : So according to classic Sports Misc stat/overreaction logic......

ToolTime2120
10-21-2014, 04:33 PM
Looks like Jordy and Cobb are the NFC's (and maybe NFL's) best WR tandem

Jordy/Cobb: 82 rec, 1164 yards, 14 TDs

Season not even half over

I guess Marshall/Jeffery, Julio/Roddy had a good run

http://i.imgur.com/lvYprNh.jpg

RogerSterling
10-21-2014, 04:34 PM
dude shut up

ToolTime2120
10-21-2014, 04:35 PM
dude shut up

whats wrong brah??

Just using good sports misc logic

RogerSterling
10-21-2014, 04:38 PM
whats wrong brah??

Just using good sports misc logic

if u directed this energy to trying to get laid instead of being a phaggot on the sports misc maybe u wouldn't be a no-avi loser

http://media3.giphy.com/media/KYNywoibU1PQ4/200_s.gif

ToolTime2120
10-21-2014, 04:39 PM
if u directed this energy to trying to get laid instead of being a phaggot on the sports misc maybe u wouldn't be a no-avi loser

http://media3.giphy.com/media/KYNywoibU1PQ4/200_s.gif

Glad you used an actual diss/comeback other than the typical MIN team bashing

nice work

RogerSterling
10-21-2014, 04:40 PM
Glad you used an actual diss/comeback other than the typical MIN team bashing

nice work

why would i bring up the minor leagues? I only like NFL/NBA

ToolTime2120
10-21-2014, 04:43 PM
why would i bring up the minor leagues? I only like NFL/NBA

Bears should apply for minor leagues the way they're wasting talent

At least you got the Bulls in 8 days

RogerSterling
10-21-2014, 04:44 PM
Bears should apply for minor leagues the way they're wasting talent

At least you got the Bulls in 8 days

yea u have to wait until like june for the wnba season to start to watch the twolves, sucks bro

ToolTime2120
10-21-2014, 04:46 PM
yea u have to wait until like june for the wnba season to start to watch the twolves, sucks bro

Don't diss the WNBA phaggot they've brought us championships lol

RogerSterling
10-21-2014, 04:47 PM
Don't diss the WNBA phaggot they've brought us championships lol

lynx stinx

Babalu1
10-21-2014, 04:53 PM
lol Imagine the numbers of Marshall/Jeffrey if they were catching balls from Rogers.

ToolTime2120
10-21-2014, 04:57 PM
lol Imagine the numbers of Marshall/Jeffrey if they were catching balls from Rogers.

It would be crazy. 35 points per game a lock, multiple records set, probably a dynasty srs

-=Zeus=-!
10-21-2014, 05:32 PM

[mg]http://media3.giphy.com/media/KYNywoibU1PQ4/200_s.gif[/img]

You don't even look like you lift, why are you even talking?

HotCheetos
10-21-2014, 06:39 PM
Some jimmies being rustled in here.

Lol at Rodgers throwing to Marshall and Jeffery...Nelson may not be as big but he is just as physically gifted as either of them and is a better route runner.

ToolTime2120
10-21-2014, 06:43 PM

Lol at Rodgers throwing to Marshall and Jeffery...Nelson may not be as big but he is just as physically gifted as either of them and is a better route runner.

Jordys got skills but it also helps when you have insane chemistry with one of the future GOAT QBs

SuperMario42
10-21-2014, 06:59 PM

He is as big as Alshon though.

I think people would be justified in taking this year's Jordy Nelson over B Marshal. I mean, my god have you seen the film? Ridiculous

He getting by that secondary like he Mike Wallace or something.

HotCheetos
10-21-2014, 07:10 PM
He is as big as Alshon though.

I think people would be justified in taking this year's Jordy Nelson over B Marshal. I mean, my god have you seen the film? Ridiculous

He getting by that secondary like he Mike Wallace or something.
For some reason I though Jeffery was bigger than Marshall, thanks for pointing that out. I was thinking of Bennett

RogerSterling
10-21-2014, 07:32 PM
You don't even look like you lift, why are you even talking?

u know how i know ur a virgin? u think u need to have the biggest muscles in the room to get laid

RogerSterling
10-21-2014, 07:33 PM
Jordys got skills but it also helps when you have insane chemistry with one of the future GOAT QBs

this, put jordy with cutler and he wouldn't be doing **** tbh. put marshall and/or jeffrey with rodgers good night sweet NFL

Babalu1
10-21-2014, 07:36 PM

Lol you taking the piss, mate?

Marshall and Jeffrey are a FAR better receiving tandem than Green Bay's, regardless of the man crash you have on Nelson individually.

I said Marshall and Jeffrey would put up insane numbers with Rogers and I stand by it.

MurkinSeason
10-21-2014, 07:38 PM
Dez Bryant and Twill

/thread

HotCheetos
10-21-2014, 08:27 PM
Lol you taking the piss, mate?

Marshall and Jeffrey are a FAR better receiving tandem than Green Bay's, regardless of the man crash you have on Nelson individually.

I said Marshall and Jeffrey would put up insane numbers with Rogers and I stand by it.
Confirmed racist (not srs), confirmed you do not watch packer games (srs).

Half of Nelson's catches he is WIDE open, when he is the clear number 1. He also has more great sideline catches than both of them combined. If cutler could at least find Nelson when he is wide open like Rodgers does he'd still put up a ton of yards. His YAC is 5.4 for his career compared to Marshall's 4 showing how he creates more for himself by either breaking tackles or getting himself more space to work.

You might be right about the tandem because I do think Jeffery is better than Cobb, but I'll take Nelson over either regardless of who is throwing to Marshall/Jeffery

Thee3ternal
10-22-2014, 03:25 AM
Confirmed racist (not srs), confirmed you do not watch packer games (srs).

Half of Nelson's catches he is WIDE open, when he is the clear number 1. He also has more great sideline catches than both of them combined. If cutler could at least find Nelson when he is wide open like Rodgers does he'd still put up a ton of yards. His YAC is 5.4 for his career compared to Marshall's 4 showing how he creates more for himself by either breaking tackles or getting himself more space to work.

You might be right about the tandem because I do think Jeffery is better than Cobb, but I'll take Nelson over either regardless of who is throwing to Marshall/Jeffery

Please don't be serious.

Nelson been a 1 since this year, Marshall's been a number 1 I believe his whole career.

If not he's been a 1 after his first year.

HotCheetos
10-22-2014, 04:19 AM
Please don't be serious.

Nelson been a 1 since this year, Marshall's been a number 1 I believe his whole career.

If not he's been a 1 after his first year.
Clearly no idea what you're talking about...Nelson had over 1200 yards and 15 TDs in 2011 and over 1300 last year he missed 4 games in 2012 and still had 745 and 7 TDs. At least check stats before you post so you don't look so dumb.

Antonio519
10-22-2014, 05:54 AM
Marshall and Jeffery with Rodgers is probably 200 points every game, and ROdgers would chit on every PeyPey/Favre record

I was a huge cutty nuthugger until this year...starting (yes only starting) to lose faith

ToolTime2120
10-22-2014, 07:02 AM
Clearly no idea what you're talking about...Nelson had over 1200 yards and 15 TDs in 2011 and over 1300 last year he missed 4 games in 2012 and still had 745 and 7 TDs. At least check stats before you post so you don't look so dumb.

Jordys one of my favorite players but he's not completely wrong. BMarsh has been a consistent 1000 yard 10 TD guy for like 7 years

But the fact that Jordy put up those numbers last year with Flynn/Tolzien/Wallace for that many games shows he truly top 10 material

laxster
10-22-2014, 07:12 AM
Dez Bryant and Twill

/thread

6zXDo4dL7SU

Eatforgains
10-22-2014, 07:14 AM
CJ + Tate = thread

thanks for playing

better luck next time

HotCheetos
10-22-2014, 08:10 AM
Jordys one of my favorite players but he's not completely wrong. BMarsh has been a consistent 1000 yard 10 TD guy for like 7 years

But the fact that Jordy put up those numbers last year with Flynn/Tolzien/Wallace for that many games shows he truly top 10 material
I am not disagreeing that Marshall has been at it longer, but that does not change the fact that Nelson is a better player in the last 3-4 seasons

laxster
10-22-2014, 08:15 AM
CJ + Tate = thread

thanks for playing

better luck next time

not even close this season

CJ isn't healthy and Tate's production is a result of his absence

It's like saying AJ Green and Sanu are the best tandem with Sanu's production being a result of Green's absence

holtmcg
10-22-2014, 08:21 AM
lol Imagine the numbers of Marshall/Jeffrey if they were catching balls from Rogers.They'd have record breaking numbers (srs)