PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys gonna cowboy. Cut Michael Sam

YesWayNoWeigh
10-21-2014, 02:08 PM
Brb jerry signs him for more exposure to the team.
Brb doesn't even let him play a snap and cuts him mid season
Lmao shouldn't have even signed him. "Americas team" wouldnt do this kinda crap

MericaBrah
10-21-2014, 02:11 PM
This could be the turning point, think of his signing as a good deed, now they cut him and all the good karma will be reversed... inb4 8-8

ItzYerrp
10-21-2014, 02:11 PM
We dont need him

We got rolando mcgoat

MYOFIBRAH
10-21-2014, 02:16 PM
i lose sleep at night wondering if the redskins will equal their record from last year?

HoganIsGOAT
10-21-2014, 03:29 PM
He would have been better off being on the down low like all of those other undercover brothers in pro sports.

neighborr
10-21-2014, 03:35 PM
4th thread today about this. including one that everyone yelled at me for.

ocill88
10-21-2014, 03:43 PM
Why wouldn't they sign him Michael Sam fits in perfectly with the Texas saying you know steers and .... seriously why wouldn't you even play him once ? Even dough the sec is overated Michael Sam was still the defensive player of the year so they should play him

cor030
10-21-2014, 04:14 PM
4th thread today about this. including one that everyone yelled at me for.

Can't believe this phaggot gets 4 threads on the sports misc.

HoganIsGOAT
10-21-2014, 04:19 PM
Can't believe this phaggot gets 4 threads on the sports misc.

You should be nice. Your team could benefit from signing him.

1quick1
10-21-2014, 04:20 PM

He was signed to the practice squad. Do you know what an NFL practice squad player does? He spends all season trying not to get cut just to ultimately get cut when they need to start picking up people as injuries arise.

YesWayNoWeigh
10-21-2014, 04:28 PM
Can't believe this phaggot gets 4 threads on the sports misc.negged for discrimination. Lol at your sig. You sure are upset mate

smallbonesjones
10-21-2014, 05:07 PM
without sam they are going to lose all the games. Without the favors he provides in the locker room the cowboys will collapse

cor030
10-21-2014, 05:10 PM
You should be nice. Your team could benefit from signing him.

No.

HoganIsGOAT
10-21-2014, 05:26 PM
No.

How so?

cor030
10-21-2014, 05:34 PM
negged for discrimination. Lol at your sig. You sure are upset mate

Mate you don't even realize.

When it comes to baseball I have been upset since that pathetic phaggot Drew Storen choked on his own dick and lost game 5 2 years ago.

It's harder to pinpoint when my ****ty feels began when it comes to the Panthers. But if I had to point at an exact time.. Rough estimate is April 23rd, 2010 around 7pm. **** you Jimmy Clausen.

johnnyboi123
10-21-2014, 05:35 PM
in b4 curse of sam
in b4 they miss the playoffs

RogerSterling

yes, FINALLY the Dallas Cowboys got some media attention.

MurkinSeason
Yeah I'm sure the reason Jerry signed him was for the attention and not because Dallas was unsure how the defense was going to look because of injuries.

You're an idiot OP.

We don't need him now.. That's why he got cut.

TerellOwens
10-21-2014, 05:38 PM
guess he didnt put out as often as romo wanted him to

AreolaBorealis
10-21-2014, 05:56 PM
In 20 years the majority of america will be homosexuals so technically if Mike Sam is still on the cowboys roster he will be Americas player on Americas team

4armsrhuge
10-21-2014, 05:59 PM
mike sam is a homo in a locker room full of dudes thats like a straight dude in a womans locker room ****s weird as fuk

blinkers88
10-21-2014, 06:54 PM
fuk i finally forgot about this guy until now

thelast10
10-21-2014, 06:57 PM
mike sam is a homo in a locker room full of dudes thats like a straight dude in a womans locker room ****s weird as fuk

odds are you've taken a piss in a public restroom with a gay dude in the urinal next to you..... Let that thought sit with you for a minute.... Also I dunno if you've ever been to a college with co-ed dorms.... It's basically straight/bi/lesbian chicks + straight/bi/gay dudes all using the same bathroom in most spots (I shared a bathroom with a joining dorm room so 4 people) but when the water got phucked up I would use the chicks from Colorado if I remember rite's bathroom, and it's not awkward when one of them walk in... I am talking when I was 18.... So I dunno where you get that it's so creepy that dudes are in area where chicks are naked, dat dere is college... Usually freshman year....

BullStampede
10-21-2014, 07:47 PM
odds are you've taken a piss in a public restroom with a gay dude in the urinal next to you..... Let that thought sit with you for a minute.... Also I dunno if you've ever been to a college with co-ed dorms.... It's basically straight/bi/lesbian chicks + straight/bi/gay dudes all using the same bathroom in most spots (I shared a bathroom with a joining dorm room so 4 people) but when the water got phucked up I would use the chicks from Colorado if I remember rite's bathroom, and it's not awkward when one of them walk in... I am talking when I was 18.... So I dunno where you get that it's so creepy that dudes are in area where chicks are naked, dat dere is college... Usually freshman year....

Still responds to reds.

PunyFella
10-21-2014, 07:54 PM
Why wouldn't they sign him Michael Sam fits in perfectly with the Texas saying you know steers and .... seriously why wouldn't you even play him once ? Even dough the sec is overated Michael Sam was still the defensive player of the year so they should play himBeing good in college, and yes, even the $EC, means absolutely fuk-all in the NFL. His game just doesn't fit an NFL position. He was going to be a fringe NFL player regardless, and his "announcement" and the subsequent media circus certainly isn't helping his cause.

AgRyan
10-21-2014, 07:57 PM
What's the knack on his playing ability? I've stayed away from his just because I find his story annoying, but I thought he performed well in the pre-season. Is he too small? What is it? Seemed like a good player.

shortharry01
10-21-2014, 08:00 PM
cowboys dropped him cuz they didnt want distractions from MSM outlets when they make the superbowl. semi srs.

joedirt87
10-21-2014, 08:02 PM
The Bucs should sign him. Guarantee he's better then Daquan Bowers. One of the worst Ends in football and just got suspended for PEDs. Don't even want to imagine how bad he is without cheating.

thelast10
10-21-2014, 08:04 PM

Still responds to reds.

I don't think they had the rep system when I first joined if I remember..... Although a lot of foggy years from 05-07'ish-2011, and didn't start working out again till January, and reading/ posting on here... In fact when I first came back I was on the minimum red with no reps positive or negative, just a gray neg which occurred 4ish years after I had posted said post lol

PunyFella
10-21-2014, 08:06 PM
What's the knack on his playing ability? I've stayed away from his just because I find his story annoying, but I thought he performed well in the pre-season. Is he too small? What is it? Seemed like a good player.Here's some examples from before the draft:
"Sam lacks ideal height and length for the position. He plays tight and lacks smooth change of direction skills to easily redirect his momentum in space. Sam is too easily engaged at the point of attack and struggles to shed or track the ball once locked up. His hand use is undeveloped with a limited amount of pass rush moves in his arsenal, struggling to deceive blockers with his limbs.

Sam has little experience dropping with cover assignments and isn't a natural space player, looking like a fish out of water at linebacker at the Senior Bowl. His thought process seems to stall at times and he needs to improve his read/react awareness. Sam lacks a natural skill-set and doesn't have the scheme versatility to fit every defensive system at the next level. Most of his production came in a four-game span against very average competition.

Sam has a tweener skill-set and struggles to distinguish himself as a NFL prospect in any one area, projecting him in the mid-to-late rounds as a player who will need to prove his worth as a nickel rusher to stay on a NFL roster."
Also, at the Combine, he performed near the bottom for his position the 40, bench press, etc. Just not an explosive player.

AgRyan
10-21-2014, 08:14 PM
Here's some examples from before the draft:
"Sam lacks ideal height and length for the position. He plays tight and lacks smooth change of direction skills to easily redirect his momentum in space. Sam is too easily engaged at the point of attack and struggles to shed or track the ball once locked up. His hand use is undeveloped with a limited amount of pass rush moves in his arsenal, struggling to deceive blockers with his limbs.

Sam has little experience dropping with cover assignments and isn't a natural space player, looking like a fish out of water at linebacker at the Senior Bowl. His thought process seems to stall at times and he needs to improve his read/react awareness. Sam lacks a natural skill-set and doesn't have the scheme versatility to fit every defensive system at the next level. Most of his production came in a four-game span against very average competition.

Sam has a tweener skill-set and struggles to distinguish himself as a NFL prospect in any one area, projecting him in the mid-to-late rounds as a player who will need to prove his worth as a nickel rusher to stay on a NFL roster."
Also, at the Combine, he performed near the bottom for his position the 40, bench press, etc. Just not an explosive player.

Thanks man. Didn't realize he had that many knocks. Makes sense .

T7me
10-21-2014, 08:20 PM
LMAO.

They cut him because they don't want distractions

Workout4ever
10-21-2014, 08:21 PM
cowboys be like

http://files.sharenator.com/140964.jpg