PDA

View Full Version : Has the window officially closed on the San Francisco 49ers? (SRS)

Vitamin0
10-21-2014, 06:51 AM
-3 straight NFC Championship games and no Superbowl Title.
-Aging stars in Gore and Willis and their defense isn't good anymore.
-Kaep got paid - salary cap issues.
-Everyone hates Harbaugh .
-Won't even make the playoffs this year in that competitive division.

smashedpotato
10-21-2014, 07:13 AM
Maybe. The 'weapons' on that offence have been overrated anyways. Although they should have won that superbowl but the nfl wanted to jizz all over ray lewis and the ravens so they let that blatent holding call slide. But..seattle is slowly circling the drain as well.

hublife
10-21-2014, 07:17 AM
LMFAO!

Salary cap issues?

This squad has been winning games this year while trotting out the 2nd and 3rd string O-line and defense. Wait until after the bye week when All Pro's start coming back.

Vitamin0
10-21-2014, 07:19 AM
LMFAO!

Salary cap issues?

This squad has been winning games this year while trotting out the 2nd and 3rd string O-line and defense. Wait until after the bye week when All Pro's start coming back.

They should have won when Kaep was still under his rookie contract. Now that money is locked up - good night sweet prince.

jwtiger69
10-21-2014, 07:22 AM
I give Denver credit for beating the crap out of them. I make no excuses for the team. They played horrible...

They are now at a bye week. It seems like half the team is beating down and injuried. Once they get healthy (and hopefully stay that way) we will see what they can do. They still have some tough games ahead. If they can start winning again and playing good then we will see.

hardestgainer
10-21-2014, 07:33 AM
Considering the Cardinals beat them with their 2nd string qb and now hey have Palmer back....they better hope Seattle continues to self destruct and they at least win one of the two matchups against them to make the playoffs.

DA_MOSS
10-21-2014, 07:44 AM
They should have won when Kaep was still under his rookie contract. Now that money is locked up - good night sweet prince.

You do realize Kaep has an extremely team friendly contract right?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/06/05/the-full-kaepernick-contract-details/

Vitamin0
10-21-2014, 07:48 AM
You do realize Kaep has an extremely team friendly contract right?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/06/05/the-full-kaepernick-contract-details/

So they cut Kaepernick. Who do they sign? Their run is over. They peaked with 3 NFC championship games.

leafs43
10-21-2014, 08:09 AM
Their run was always hinged on defense.

lol @ thinking Kaep was a serious answer.

RykarGauge
10-21-2014, 08:17 AM
Once Seattle and San Fran are healthy both will be dominant forces come playoff time. Its week 8 relax. Still a long way to go.

waytoodeep03
10-21-2014, 08:18 AM
Vernon Davis window has closed on a new contract.

Guy has been stinking it up and cant catch a cold.

FHSwarrior17
10-21-2014, 08:20 AM
I just can't wait until Greg The Potato Roman leaves

hublife
10-21-2014, 08:33 AM

You clearly don't know chit about his contract or the 49ers salary cap situation. They're set up for the next 3-5 years and draft better than nearly every team in the NFL.

Will bump this thread when they finish the season 11-5.

RykarGauge
10-21-2014, 08:44 AM
You clearly don't know chit about his contract or the 49ers salary cap situation. They're set up for the next 3-5 years and draft better than nearly every team in the NFL.

You really think a healthier line backing core is going to make up that much of a difference? Granted they are beat up in the secondary as well but the difference in the 1st stringers and 3rd are very minimal for the Niners this year compared to the secondaries they have had in the past. The beat down they took from the Bronco's Sunday night was very alarming. Best case scenario is 10-6 for this team imo. I see them likely finishing 9-7 with losses @Saints, @Giants, @Seahawks and losing one of their last 2 vs. Chargers / Arizona. The NFC west will be a very tight race this year down the stretch.

squirrell751
10-21-2014, 08:49 AM
Seahawks and 49ers are compete chit shows right now. Both deviating from the run game for whatever reason so they have quick 3 and outs forcing the defense to do all the work when they can only do so much. Both have lots of injuries and missing players on defense, once they get them back we'll see what they're made of.

iamgenus
10-21-2014, 08:58 AM
Seahawks and 49ers are compete chit shows right now. Both deviating from the run game for whatever reason so they have quick 3 and outs forcing the defense to do all the work when they can only do so much. Both have lots of injuries and missing players on defense, once they get them back we'll see what they're made of.

Let's not compare the missing pieces for the two teams and pretending they're equal.

Anyways...this thread is why i love the sports misc.

sub'd.

smashedpotato
10-21-2014, 09:01 AM
You really think a healthier line backing core is going to make up that much of a difference? Granted they are beat up in the secondary as well but the difference in the 1st stringers and 3rd are very minimal for the Niners this year compared to the secondaries they have had in the past. The beat down they took from the Bronco's Sunday night was very alarming. Best case scenario is 10-6 for this team imo. I see them likely finishing 9-7 with losses @Saints, @Giants, @Seahawks and losing one of their last 2 vs. Chargers / Arizona. The NFC west will be a very tight race this year down the stretch.

What? You just got done saying when they get healthy they will be a 'dominant force in the playoffs'

hublife
10-21-2014, 09:03 AM

Jesus. Was the game against the Broncos where they trotted out the "B" squad your first time watching them the last 4 years?

It's embarrassing how many sports miscers comment on teams they know absolutely nothing about.

We'll bump this in 6 weeks so we can all laugh at the people who think the 49ers or Seahawks are "dead".

SkinnyBeast24
10-21-2014, 09:10 AM
that 49ers D is gonna be scary as **** in a few weeks.

RykarGauge
10-21-2014, 09:11 AM
Let's not compare the missing pieces for the two teams and pretending they're equal.

sub'd.

Outside the linebacker position they are very close. I do believe the Niners have better depth on the offensive line and when healthy a more superior o-line overall then Seattle. Seattle missing its pro-bowl starting center for 3 straight weeks (Unger) is pretty significant and much more costly for them. Seattle is also without both of their starting TE's. With a group of under sized receivers this combo of injuries has really hurt Seattle offensively. Seattle is without depth in the d-line as well due to injuries to Marsh and Hill. They continue to be without their best LB in Bobby Wagner. This is the one area SF is for sure hurting more obviously. Seattle db position is in shambles and has really hurt them on 3rd downs. Outside of Sherman they have been playing 3rd stringers. Maxwell, Lane, Simon all out. Although I do agree that SF is hurting more then Seattle its not as far off as you think due to SF having much better depth imo.

LittleLexodus
10-21-2014, 09:12 AM
I think they will sweep Seattle and may even win their division.

RykarGauge
10-21-2014, 09:14 AM
What? You just got done saying when they get healthy they will be a 'dominant force in the playoffs'

If either of them even get in. The only team making the playoffs out of the Nfc West this year is the division winner. I believe the wild cards will be coming out of the East and North.

FryDude
10-21-2014, 09:15 AM
No? They were outclassed and outmatched by a superior Denver team with the type of roster to exploit the 49ers obvious weaknesses. They're a team that's going to continue to get better and probably slide into the playoffs with confidence

BeastModeFTW
10-21-2014, 09:17 AM

ranked #2 in defense without Aldon Smith and Bowman all year, missing Culliver, Brock, Willis, and Glen Dorsey as well on defense. pls go. As far as Gore aging, do you even Carlos Hyde? They have no salary cap issues.

squirrell751
10-21-2014, 09:26 AM

sub'd.

Lmao okay, really genus? Never said nor implied that, but rather how crucial those players were to those teams aka not being complete. Did you skip breakfast or something?

ranked #2 in defense without Aldon Smith and Bowman all year, missing Culliver, Brock, Willis, and Glen Dorsey as well on defense. pls go. As far as Gore aging, do you even Carlos Hyde? They have no salary cap issues.

Gotta say being ranked #2 after this weeks ass kicking and seeing the teams they've played so far is pretty impressive.

WRXbrah
10-21-2014, 09:27 AM
Thanks for the thread OP. I agree Tony Romos window has closed because December and January are just around the corner.

hublife
10-21-2014, 09:33 AM
Thanks for the thread OP. I agree Tony Romos window has closed because December and January are just around the corner.

Strong this. Isn't November when Murray usually sits down for the rest of the year and December when Romo turns into a pumpkin?

Dave P
10-21-2014, 09:34 AM
ITT people act like the 49ers havent basically been starting their practice squad on defense against the best offensive teams in the league and are still one of the top ranked squads.

DA_MOSS
10-21-2014, 09:41 AM

and 20th in PPG (which actually matters)

I do think they will be dangerous when they get all of their starters back though

iamgenus
10-21-2014, 09:42 AM
Lmao okay, really genus? Never said nor implied that, but rather how crucial those players were to those teams aka not being complete. Did you skip breakfast or something?

Gotta say being ranked #2 after this weeks ass kicking and seeing the teams they've played so far is pretty impressive.

That obvious? :mad:

I was just mentioning that the 49ers usually live off the play of their linebackers. When 3 out of 4 are out that takes a big hit on the defense as a whole. Especially when it's the best 3 of the bunch. Seattle's D relies a lot more on their secondary. So the comparable injuries would be if you guys were playing without Sherman, Thomas and Kam for a game or two.

You're right thought he missing pieces are affecting how they look and will be much different when at full, or close to it, strength.

iamgenus
10-21-2014, 09:46 AM

I do think they will be dangerous when they get all of their starters back though

They were top 10 before the Denver game...

DA_MOSS
10-21-2014, 09:47 AM
They were top 10 before the Denver game...

damn.. didnt realize that..

Pretty impressive then keeping that up with who they trot out there every week

Miked1978
10-21-2014, 09:50 AM
Is this thread real and op is a huge phaggot who knows nothing about the 49ers or is this fantasy?

Vitamin0
10-21-2014, 10:00 AM
Should I really be surprised that the sports misc 69er contingent came out in droves and used injures as an excuse for a sub par team?

News flash - the NFL is a physical sport and players get injured. There are 31 other teams playing the same game you fools.

jwtiger69
10-21-2014, 10:01 AM
Should I really be surprised that the sports misc 49er contingent came out in droves and used injures as an excuse for a sub par team?

News flash - the NFL is a physical sport and players get injured. There are 31 other teams playing the same game you fools.

Actually you will see that all of them already said they got beat. Denver came to play and the niners didn't. They lost it...

Vitamin0
10-21-2014, 10:03 AM
Top 5 defense they said...

http://i.imgur.com/tAUZvrV.png

iamgenus
10-21-2014, 10:04 AM
Should I really be surprised that the sports misc 69er contingent came out in droves and used injures as an excuse for a sub par team?

Damn. Well when you put it like that...you still have no fuking clue what you're talking about.

Dave P
10-21-2014, 10:06 AM

http://i.imgur.com/iosRH8B.jpg

+ Chris Cook (CB) injured during the game on defense

+ Kilgore (C) injured during the game on offense.

Tell me how many of these 31 teams are as banged up as the 49ers were?

I'll wait.

Vitamin0
10-21-2014, 10:06 AM
Damn. Well when you put it like that...you still have no fuking clue what you're talking about.

Thanks for the negative reputation.

http://media.giphy.com/media/eCaXsDqXoH1G8/giphy.gif

TrojanAsh
10-21-2014, 10:07 AM
The 49ers are done, window is closed. Their best bet was the year they had Alex Smith and went to the NFC Championship. That 49ers squad would have beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl, alas the Giants went on a second half season miracle run.

They're still going to be a decent-to-good team with a nice W/L ratio but they're not going to be world beaters.

iamgenus
10-21-2014, 10:08 AM
Top 5 defense they said...

http://i.imgur.com/tAUZvrV.png

lol before the Denver game they gave up 20.5 per game. That's good enough for #9 on the list. Also while I think it's stupid the way NFL actually ranks teams is by yards per game, not points per game. 49ers are #2 in yards per game.

But keep trying to reach.

Vitamin0
10-21-2014, 10:11 AM
lol before the Denver game they gave up 20.5 per game. That's good enough for #9 on the list. Also while I think it's stupid the way NFL actually ranks teams is by yards per game, not points per game. 49ers are #2 in yards per game.

But keep trying to reach.

You're the one reaching cuz. You can't just cherry pick stats like that. Take out this game... leave in that game... PPG against are PPG against.

MCrow
10-21-2014, 10:15 AM
IDK, Denver is hot as hell out of the bye and probably not going to lose 1-2 more games this season. They're going to kill most teams right now the way they are rolling.

I think SF is still in it, particularly given that Seattle may be declining.

Right no there are no clear favorites in the NFC. Cardinals, 9ers, Packers, Lions, Cowboys and Eagles are all in the running for the NFC right now. Seattle may turn things around.

Can't really pick any clear favorites out of those 7.

Miked1978
10-21-2014, 10:20 AM

Sits at 4-3 with wins over Dallas and Philly.

I must not know what sub par means.

iamgenus
10-21-2014, 10:21 AM
You're the one reaching cuz. You can't just cherry pick stats like that. Take out this game... leave in that game... PPG against are PPG against.

Not cherry picking, pointing out the flaw in your potato post.

A team missing their 3 all pro linebackers in a 3-4 scheme, a team missing their #2 corner and their nickel corner. Then losing their #3 corner during the game vs an offense like the Broncos is not going to play well.

You're trying to use PPG to make a claim their defense sucks. I'm pointing out that before the game where a high powerful offense at home, facing a team coming off a short week playing against a preseason like lineup...doesn't really speak of the defense as a whole considering after the bye week all but Navarro Bowman could be back in action.

Also PPG for a defense is flawed considering not all points allowed are by the defense. Eagles scored 21 points vs the 49ers. 0 of those points came against the defense.

Most people understand that but considering it's fairly obvious you're clueless when it comes to the sport i figured I'd mention it.

WRXbrah
10-21-2014, 10:21 AM

You should follow your own advice. Don't cherry pick cuz

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamdef

We probably dropped down a half dozen spots with this last game.

441Forty
10-21-2014, 10:29 AM
No doubt their best chance to win was when they played Baltimore.. Kaep's style was hard to coach against in that run and everything seemed to be going right for them but they blew it.

Now, the core has aged a bit and Kaeps development hasn't been all that inpressive (although that seems to be turning around the last couple weeks) so they don't seem as dangerous.

They're dealing with some suspensions at the moment so I'll give them the benefit of doubt, but if AZ beats them in week 17 (think thats when they play) then good night sweet playoff hopes

rampagefc77
10-21-2014, 10:36 AM

I'll wait.

Looks like the packers list from the last 5 years or so...

injuredlife
10-21-2014, 10:38 AM
Personally I think expectations of Bowman are a bit unrealistic. Chances are he won't mirror his production from last year. Bust leg, will take a full year to recover.

ajej4780
10-21-2014, 10:39 AM
It looks that way.

MericaBrah
10-21-2014, 10:49 AM
Cards have just as many key players hurt or suspended this year, but no one is acknowledging the fact that they are still getting wins regardless.

Dave P
10-21-2014, 10:52 AM
Cards have just as many key players hurt or suspended this year, but no one is acknowledging the fact that they are still getting wins regardless.

No they dont.

http://i.gyazo.com/c98f149e876c6d473ac8d86b24b6ad8a.png

I'll give the Cards their props if/when they keep it up until week 12, the tough part of their schedule is coming and we'll see what they're about in a couple weeks.

iamgenus
10-21-2014, 10:53 AM

You sure about that?

Arizona's schedule has also been much easier to start the season and their win over the 49ers was practically handed to them with Boldin's idiotic penalty.

MericaBrah
10-21-2014, 11:02 AM
You sure about that?

Arizona's schedule has also been much easier to start the season and their win over the 49ers was practically handed to them with Boldin's idiotic penalty.
Im talking about key players specifically defense. No Washington, Dockett, Abraham now Campbell. Mathieu started off hurt. Yet they are still a top defense in the league.
You call chargers, @giants, 49ers and @Denver easy? They played with their 3rd string QB against Denver

Dave P
10-21-2014, 11:05 AM
Well they lost @Denver so no reason to talk about it.

They've got the Eagles, Cowboys, Rams, Lions, Seahawks coming up so like I said, we'll see who the Cards are this year in a couple weeks.

IawI
10-21-2014, 11:09 AM
The window closed when they traded their QB.

jwtiger69
10-21-2014, 11:11 AM
The window closed when they traded their QB.

Wut? They traded Kap? Link to source....

BusterBunny
10-21-2014, 11:13 AM
Wut? They traded Kap? Link to source....

http://www.esquire.com/cm/esquire/images/Wp/esq-08-nfl-best-dressed-alex-smith-mdn.jpg

iamgenus
10-21-2014, 11:20 AM
Im talking about key players specifically defense. No Washington, Dockett, Abraham now Campbell. Mathieu started off hurt. Yet they are still a top defense in the league.
You call chargers, @giants, 49ers and @Denver easy? They played with their 3rd string QB against Denver

Giants are not a good team, especially early this season when they couldn't figure out their offense or didn't have Odell Beckham.

While Abraham and Dockett are big losses they are not the players they were a few years ago. Washington is your biggest loss but still doesn't quite measure up.

Niners lost Aldon Smith, Bowman, Dorsey, Tramaine Brock early in the season and for long period of time. During Denver they were also missing Culliver, Jimmie Ward, Patrick Willis and Chris Cook got hurt during the game. That was the game they straight up lost because they were just not good enough to win.

Both vs Chicago and vs Arizona they had the game well in hand and totally collapsed despite their injuries. Arizona has 2 games up on the Niners with the one game being against each other. If that game goes the other way both teams have 2 losses right now.

Arizona has played well they get credit but I outside of the Chargers game and pulling out the niners win at home I don't see how their schedule so far was anything to be excited about.

Giants, Redskins, Oakland...not exactly the class of the NFL. Meanwhile 49ers beat 2 teams with 1 loss, a pretty dangerous KC team who just beat the Chargers at their house and....the Rams lol.

injuredlife
10-21-2014, 11:31 AM
http://www.esquire.com/cm/esquire/images/Wp/esq-08-nfl-best-dressed-alex-smith-mdn.jpg
Traded him for some little boy

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/eb/fb/9a/ebfb9a51ffd861467692ddda4004b7d0.jpg

packerfanfrommd
10-21-2014, 11:37 AM

I'll wait.

Lol not even the most injured team in your own division. Aldon Smith doesn't count either, not our fault your organization drafted and keeps giving that idiot 2nd chance

Dave P
10-21-2014, 11:40 AM
Lol not even the most injured team in your own division. Aldon Smith doesn't count either, not our fault your organization drafted and keeps giving that idiot 2nd chance

Typical sports misc herp-derp, facts arent allowed, i'm just gonna post based on feelings.

49ers have the most players hurt/suspended right now in the league.

Fact.

iamgenus
10-21-2014, 12:14 PM

wut?

SteezeFactory
10-21-2014, 12:43 PM
NFCW defenses got a sweet injury curse placed on them this year. Dan Williams and Kevin Minter are the only starters actually starting on AZs front 7 right now, still #5 in ppg allowed though. Todd Bowles is a wizard. 9ers window isn't closed until that defense falls off.

CCAurora
10-21-2014, 12:44 PM
The upside of a versatile QB like Kaep is that he can pull out a fluke GOAT game and steal one now and then

RykarGauge
10-21-2014, 12:52 PM
Speaking on the thread title. I believe after this year the window to win a championship will indeed close. Crabcakes will walk, VD will not be resigned, Boldin will realize he's 40 and retire, Justin Smith will retire, Aldon Smith will get arrested again in the off season and lastly Harbs will take his dream job at Michigan.

Sooon
10-21-2014, 12:57 PM
3 All Pro linebackers will be back

Brock, Anthony Davis, Vernon are working their way back into playing shape (it's pretty much the pre-season for them right now). Cully/Ward will be back. Not that they've been great, but definitely a step up from Chris Cook or Dontae Johnson right now.

Think this team will be alright in December.

iamgenus
10-21-2014, 01:39 PM
Speaking on the thread title. I believe after this year the window to win a championship will indeed close. Crabcakes will walk, VD will not be resigned, Boldin will realize he's 40 and retire, Justin Smith will retire, Aldon Smith will get arrested again in the off season and lastly Harbs will take his dream job at Michigan.

I believe you're wrong.

See their window is still open.

outfoxxed
10-21-2014, 02:29 PM
The upside of a versatile QB like Kaep is that he can pull out a fluke GOAT game and steal one now and then

downside of a versatile potato like Kaep is that he can pull out a fluke WOAT game and lose one now and then.

Chicago

also no hate to the 9ers but this vid made me lol. you guys are always mad about roman.....

lGSw18z4zBU

IH8RICE
10-21-2014, 02:41 PM

Strong post to signature correlation. They're 4-3 now. You expect them to only lose 2 more? Chargers, Cardinals, and both games vs Seattle are possible losses. Luckily your schedule is cake the rest of the way.

iamgenus
10-21-2014, 02:43 PM
downside of a versatile potato like Kaep is that he can pull out a fluke WOAT game and lose one now and then.

Chicago

also no hate to the 9ers but this vid made me lol. you guys are always mad about roman.....

lGSw18z4zBU

Any QB can do that.

Manning went thru a 3 game stretch a few years ago where he threw 3 picks in one, 4 picks(2 returned for TDs) in the 2nd game and 4 picks(2 returned for TDs) in the 3rd.

It happens.

iamgenus
10-21-2014, 02:46 PM
Strong post to signature correlation. They're 4-3 now. You expect them to only lose 2 more? Chargers, Cardinals, and both games vs Seattle are possible wins. Luckily your schedule is cake the rest of the way.

When healthy they can win vs any team. Whether they do it or stay healthy is another story. Also going on the road vs the Saints despite their record is never easy. Giants at their house is also a toss up game. The only so called "cake" games are Rams, Redskins and Oakland.

Carter80
10-21-2014, 02:47 PM
I understand why people want the 49ers' window to close, but it's not happening any time soon.

iamgenus
10-21-2014, 03:02 PM
I understand why people want the 49ers' window to close, but it's not happening any time soon.

Seriously....I wish anyone actually thinking their window is closed would look into it a little bit before talking.

Right now the only question mark of who will replace an aging/leaving vet is Justin Smith. Right now we have no idea what the team has in Tank Carradine but if he can put it together he very well could replace Smith. It's likely the #1 position they will look to draft.

Frank Gore - Carlos Hyde is the future. We'll see if Marcus Lattimore can revive his career.

Anquan Boldin/Michael Crabtree - Stevie Johnson, Quinton Patton & Bruce Ellington and likely a draft pick

Mike Iupati - Brandon Thomas/Daniel Kilgore/Marcus Martin

Vernon Davis - Trey Millard & Draft

Their secondary is young and improved from last year. They found another young impressive pass rusher in Aaron Lynch who should look even better with Aldon Smith in the lineup.

Their QB has a team friendly deal, is young, talented and improving.

But yeah...their window is closed cuz a bunch of clueless sports miscers think so.

BeastModeFTW
10-21-2014, 03:35 PM

no. so when the eagles score 3 defensive/special teams touchdowns its the defense's fault now? okay

iamgenus
10-21-2014, 03:42 PM
no. so when the eagles score 3 defensive/special teams touchdowns its the defense's fault now? okay

An argument can be made for either way.

With PPG it's not fair for the defense to be judged based on offense turning the ball over or special teams mistakes

With YPG it's not fair for the defense cuz in the end it's not yards but points that win football games. A defense that gives up 500 yards but 3 points is a lot better than a defense which gives up 250 yards and 30 points.

Lakers24
10-21-2014, 03:43 PM
lol this is kinda funny. a little embaressing almost. i mean people have had high hopes for them and i tried telling people hahaha but i aint mad . but i have to take my time to make this fukin post FUKING BULL$HIt!! 49ers are fuking $HIT!!! OVERRATED FUKING STUPID LOSERS. HARBOUGHS FUKING PLAYBOOK IS SOMETHING A FUKING CAT WITH A DIAPER ON AND A FUKING CRAYON COULD WRITE UP!! BUNCH OF FUKING SQUIGGLY LINES JESUS FUK!!!! THE FUKING LOSERS AT CB AND SAFETY MUST HAVE BEEN DROPPED ON THERE HEADS AS INFANTS. FUKING kaeperDICK IS CHUCKING BALLS ALL OVER THE GODDAMN FIELD LIKE A WHORE JERKING OFF MIDGETS. DONT WASTE MY TIME ON SUNDAY NIGHT WHEN I COULD BE SLEEPING YOU FUKING LOSER PIECE OF $HIT WHO SUCKS ON HIS CATS A$$HOLE FOR DIARRHEA!!! GODDAMN YOU FUKING PHAGGOT PIECE OF $HIT LOSER FUKER CUM GUZZLING STUPID FUKING BAST3RD MOTHER FUKER CAT A$$HOLE SUCKING PIECE OF **** LOSER BALL SUCKING FUDGE PACKING FUKING PHAGGOT OMFG GODDAMNIT HOLY FUKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

iamgenus
10-21-2014, 03:47 PM
lol this is kinda funny. a little embaressing almost. i mean people have had high hopes for them and i tried telling people hahaha but i aint mad . but i have to take my time to make this fukin post FUKING BULL$HIt!! 49ers are fuking $HIT!!! OVERRATED FUKING STUPID LOSERS. HARBOUGHS FUKING PLAYBOOK IS SOMETHING A FUKING CAT WITH A DIAPER ON AND A FUKING CRAYON COULD WRITE UP!! BUNCH OF FUKING SQUIGGLY LINES JESUS FUK!!!! THE FUKING LOSERS AT CB AND SAFETY MUST HAVE BEEN DROPPED ON THERE HEADS AS INFANTS. FUKING kaeperDICK IS CHUCKING BALLS ALL OVER THE GODDAMN FIELD LIKE A WHORE JERKING OFF MIDGETS. DONT WASTE MY TIME ON SUNDAY NIGHT WHEN I COULD BE SLEEPING YOU FUKING LOSER PIECE OF $HIT WHO SUCKS ON HIS CATS A$$HOLE FOR DIARRHEA!!! GODDAMN YOU FUKING PHAGGOT PIECE OF $HIT LOSER FUKER CUM GUZZLING STUPID FUKING BAST3RD MOTHER FUKER CAT A$$HOLE SUCKING PIECE OF **** LOSER BALL SUCKING FUDGE PACKING FUKING PHAGGOT OMFG GODDAMNIT HOLY FUKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

old material is old

RykarGauge
10-21-2014, 03:49 PM
Seriously....I wish anyone actually thinking their window is closed would look into it a little bit before talking.

Right now the only question mark of who will replace an aging/leaving vet is Justin Smith. Right now we have no idea what the team has in Tank Carradine but if he can put it together he very well could replace Smith. It's likely the #1 position they will look to draft.

Frank Gore - Carlos Hyde is the future. We'll see if Marcus Lattimore can revive his career.

Anquan Boldin/Michael Crabtree - Stevie Johnson, Quinton Patton & Bruce Ellington and likely a draft pick

Their secondary is young and improved from last year. They found another young impressive pass rusher in Aaron Lynch who should look even better with Aldon Smith in the lineup.

But yeah...their window is closed cuz a bunch of clueless sports miscers think so.

I agree they do have decent or excellent is some cases when it comes to depth at these positions. I believe the Niners will still be a formidable team in years to come. But their window to win a championship closes this year. These windows are short lived in today's NFL and the Niners have stretched theirs to the limit. 2012/2013 was really their best shot. The beat down they took from the Bronco's really solidified this imo that if they are to represent the NFC this year they will get curbed.

Carter80
10-21-2014, 03:51 PM

But yeah...their window is closed cuz a bunch of clueless sports miscers think so. That's pretty much it. So to everyone who still thinks the 49ers' window is closing, just read this post.

injuredlife
10-21-2014, 04:03 PM
I agree they do have decent or excellent is some cases when it comes to depth at these positions. I believe the Niners will still be a formidable team in years to come. But their window to win a championship closes this year. These windows are short lived in today's NFL and the Niners have stretched theirs to the limit. 2012/2013 was really their best shot. The beat down they took from the Bronco's really solidified this imo that if they are to represent the NFC this year they will get curbed.
Windows are overrated. I rather get breaks.

2012 49ers were 11-4-1. Got a BYE in the Playoffs on the final day/game when Minnesota upset Green Bay - Reached Super Bowl

2013 49ers were 12-4, finished the regular season with 6 straight Wins - Lost in NFC title game

iamgenus
10-21-2014, 04:07 PM

They run a 3-4 defense.

They were missing their starting NT in Glenn Dorsey
They were missing their 2 all pro ILBs in Patrick Willis and Navarro Bowman
They were missing their best pass rusher in Aldon Smith
They were missing Chris Culliver their #2 corner and their nickel corner in Jimmie Ward - because of this Tramaine Brock was rushed to play before he was fully healthy
They lost Chris Cook during the game and were down to 3 healthy corners

That's just the defense.

You know what happens after the bye week?

All but Dorsey and Bowman are back(Aldon may or may not), all of them should be back by the time the playoffs start.

Their performance on the road with a beatup squad on a short week has nothing to do with what kind of team they'll be if they can get into the playoffs. Barring further significant injuries they're a team nobody wants to face in the playoffs.

RCATES
10-29-2014, 11:48 AM
After this year without a doubt. After that bLOW-OUT against Bronco's last week I'd say they're already done.

jwtiger69
10-29-2014, 11:56 AM
After this year without a doubt. After that bLOW-OUT against Bronco's last week I'd say they are already done.

Did you enjoy your ban? I see you came back right were you left off.

RCATES
10-29-2014, 12:00 PM
Did you enjoy your ban? I see you came back right were you left off.

Isn't that what a forum is for? To speak your opinion? Sorry my opinion isn't to your liking. Continue to Neg me solely off me having a difference in opinion then you.

jwtiger69
10-29-2014, 12:10 PM
Isn't that what a forum is for? To speak your opinion? Sorry my opinion isn't to your liking. Continue to Neg me solely off me having a difference in opinion then you.

Did I neg you? Nope... I just found it funny that you went right back to what you were doing before.

iamgenus
10-29-2014, 12:28 PM

Welcome back. We missed you after Dallas beat the niners week 1 like you predicted.

I'll give you credit though...at least you came back. Just assumed you jumped ship.

iamgenus
10-29-2014, 12:35 PM
Did I neg you? Nope... I just found it funny that you went right back to what you were doing before.

What's funny is after all the time off he had, he went back to dig up a thread that's nearly 2 weeks old just to offer his "opinion" which is always on point...like this wizard comment

Seattle will be exceptionally better this year Offensively. Still has the best Defense in football. These two teams may not make the SB but both will make the playoffs. After Seattle rolls both GB and Denver in the first 3 weeks this Hangover talk will come to a quick end. Hawks were strong last year but this year they're downright scary.

WRXbrah
10-29-2014, 01:03 PM

Didn't you have a perma ban bet with me that you lost?

RCATES
10-29-2014, 01:05 PM
Didn't you have a perma ban bet with me that you lost?

I don't know did I?

RCATES
10-29-2014, 01:06 PM
Welcome back. We missed you after Dallas beat the niners week 1 like you predicted.

I'll give you credit though...at least you came back. Just assumed you jumped ship.

Thanks brother

WRXbrah
10-29-2014, 01:07 PM
lol we can make a ban bet on this if you got some cajones. same goes for you murkin.

I'll take you up on that bet. As well as Mr. Hypocrite himself Iamgenus and that disgusting fat body HumptyBrah. Cowboys win you nerds disappear for the remainder of the Season. If Whiners win I'll delete my account and never be seen again. If Cowboys win you might as well put those two foreveralone's on suicide watch lmao. This forum is their life.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163706931&p=1283567571#post1283567571

jwtiger69
10-29-2014, 01:08 PM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163706931&p=1283567571#post1283567571

Forgot about that....

RCATES
10-29-2014, 01:11 PM
Forgot about that....

Just found it as well. It was on the basis that Iamgenus and Humpty accepted it as well. They didn't so the ban bet was off.

RCATES
10-29-2014, 01:14 PM
You guys may not want to admit it but you phaggots missed me. You Niner fans have it way to easy around here. I'm here to balance things out.

RCATES
10-29-2014, 01:16 PM
I wish you guys would let me voice my opinion in the Niners thread without all of you reporting me. An outside perspective is always healthy for a Team thread.

jwtiger69
10-29-2014, 01:19 PM
You guys may not want to admit it but you phaggots missed me. You Niner fans have it way to easy around here. I'm here to balance things out.

I will not go that far... It has been pretty quite in here lately. hehehe

I wish you guys would let me voice my opinion in the Niners thread without all of you reporting me. An outside perspective is always healthy for a Team thread.

I am all for other coming and talking football. Just do not come in there to troll.

RCATES
10-29-2014, 01:22 PM
I will not go that far... It has been pretty quite in here lately. hehehe

I am all for other coming and talking football. Just do not come in there to troll.

See that's the thing. I'm not trolling or trying to get a rise out of you guys. Just voicing my opinion. If you guys didn't know I was a Seahawk fan it may be different.

jwtiger69
10-29-2014, 01:24 PM
See that's the thing. I'm not trolling or trying to get a rise out of you guys. Just voicing my opinion. If you guys didn't know I was a Seahawk fan it may be different.

Maybe it is just the way things come out?

RCATES
10-29-2014, 01:27 PM
Maybe it is just the way things come out?

It must be. Its 75% because I'm a Seahawk fan and 25% because I'm an arsehole.

iamgenus
10-29-2014, 01:33 PM

This. If you wanna come talk football feel free. But if you wanna come with your opinions try throwing in some facts in there that will help take your opinion closer to football talk rather than trolling.

Niners suck = opinion with nothing behind it

Niners suck because they're struggling to run the ball, their OL can't stop a cold and they're beat up = opinion based on facts

MurkinSeason
10-29-2014, 01:37 PM

What was that bet for again? Lol

RCATES
10-29-2014, 01:44 PM

Murk you owe me for backing you on that thread. I took a Neg train from Niner fans that day.

RCATES
10-29-2014, 01:51 PM
This. If you wanna come talk football feel free. But if you wanna come with your opinions try throwing in some facts in there that will help take your opinion closer to football talk rather than trolling.

Niners suck = opinion with nothing behind it

Niners suck because they're struggling to run the ball, their OL can't stop a cold and they're beat up = opinion based on facts

I have never said "niners suck." Genus your problem is if my opinion is different then yours then its automatically bs and false. But yet when you say something its always factual. Just because you said it. That's wrong bro. When I told you the Niners window was closing I included numerous reasons why I felt that way. It didn't matter, it was all bs to you because you didn't agree. The only props I can give you on the matter is you didn't Neg me because of it like so many others have. It kinda ruins this forum imo. Your either sucking everyone's ding dong and getting repped or risking getting negged by voicing a different opinion. I remember a time when Rep was about posting quality post or threads regardless of which side of the fence you were on. Now its basically a bunch of gangs/groups that run neg trains on people for disagreeing with them. That's why I wont go near NBA threads.

MurkinSeason
10-29-2014, 01:52 PM
Murk you owe me for backing you on that thread. I took a Neg train from Niner fans that day.

Brah you owe me. I took all the negative attention off of you and brought it to me.

RCATES
10-29-2014, 01:55 PM
Brah you owe me. I took all the negative attention off of you and brought it to me.

Its all good. I would have talked mad chit before the Hawks/Cowboy game and looked like an idiot. You guys abused us on the O/D-lines that game. Sorry for your loss on Monday Night. That had to be hell for Cowboy fans.

MurkinSeason
10-29-2014, 01:57 PM
Its all good. I would have talked mad chit before the Hawks/Cowboy game and looked like an idiot. You guys abused us on the O/D-lines that game. Sorry for your loss on Monday Night. That had to be hell for Cowboy fans.

Yeah sucked but you cant win them all. Still 6-2 at the end of the day!

jwtiger69
10-29-2014, 01:59 PM

What is the word on Romo? After that hit I was surprised that they even let him play again. Not going to lie I was impressed with some of those hand signals. BRB turning around and flashing gang signs, and then turning around and making a play.

RCATES
10-29-2014, 02:02 PM

Hopefully you guys get back on track this week and pound the Cardinals.

jwtiger69
10-29-2014, 02:04 PM
Hopefully you guys get back on track this week and pound the Cardinals.

Yes beat them please..... That helps us and yes that helps seattle too.

iamgenus
10-29-2014, 02:04 PM
I have never said "niners suck." Genus your problem is if my opinion is different then yours then its automatically bs and false. But yet when you say something its always factual. Just because you said it. That's wrong bro. When I told you the Niners window was closing I included numerous reasons why I felt that way. It didn't matter, it was all bs to you because you didn't agree. The only props I can give you on the matter is you didn't Neg me because of it like so many others have. It kinda ruins this forum imo. Your either sucking everyone's ding dong and getting repped or risking getting negged by voicing a different opinion. I remember a time when Rep was about posting quality post or threads regardless of which side of the fence you were on. Now its basically a bunch of gangs/groups that run neg trains on people for disagreeing with them. That's why I wont go near NBA threads.

First of all it was an example.

Second I don't say your opinion is BS automatically. You tend to make your opinion based on what you want to happen and not actually what's happening.

I mean look at the thread that was link'd to ITT. You were predicting a 7-9 season for the niners "book it". You were predicting the loss to Dallas.

When you make statements like that but offer nothing else in the process it comes off as just stupid claims you hope come true. And the reason I disagree with you frequently about the niners it's because I know a lot more about this team and can see the big picture and know the background stuff. Notice how I don't go around making posts predicting how other teams are going to do in a season? It's because I understand I don't know as much as their fans. When I do make predictions I put reasons why I believe what I do. Am i always right? Of course not. But I go off what I see and know about the game. If the fans of the team I'm talking about want to challenge me then I'll certainly listen.

Why is it you believe that the 49ers window is closed after this season?

MurkinSeason
10-29-2014, 02:12 PM
What is the word on Romo? After that hit I was surprised that they even let him play again. Not going to lie I was impressed with some of those hand signals. BRB turning around and flashing gang signs, and then turning around and making a play.

Back contusion. Isn't going to practice all week obviously and its gonna be a Sunday morning decision. You know how Romo is though.. If he feels like he can play he's gonna play. Tough SOB.

WRXbrah
10-29-2014, 02:20 PM

We good. I never got back to you in time to come up with a specified ban. Rcates on the other hand I figured would try to find something to void the bet.

As far as the whole "I come into the Niners thread to give perspective" bull**** goes, we don't need your "stay salty" and "niners suck" perspective. You come under the guise of discussing things and then can't handle it when other members prove you wrong with facts and end up resorting to trolling and getting the boot. So yea stay the **** out.

WRXbrah
10-29-2014, 02:22 PM
Back contusion. Isn't going to practice all week obviously and its gonna be a Sunday morning decision. You know how Romo is though.. If he feels like he can play he's gonna play. Tough SOB.

And thats the problem. Coaching cost you the second loss just as much as Romo wanting to come back in and play like a gimp. Should've just let the ex browns fight it out for who's the better reject qb.

sdballer5588
10-29-2014, 02:22 PM
Niner thread is always good to just talk football, never seen them troll or anything retarded in there, just football talk. That's how all team threds should be imo. Pats thread has some outsiders in it as well. I don't report as long as they're not just straight up Brady trolling.

No one in the niner thread has reported me that I know of because I'm not there to troll. Just talking football. They have some of the best posters in their thread.

On topic - I can't believe this thread is at 4 pages. Just wow.

RCATES
10-29-2014, 02:33 PM
First of all it was an example.

Second I don't say your opinion is BS automatically. You tend to make your opinion based on what you want to happen and not actually what's happening.

I mean look at the thread that was link'd to ITT. You were predicting a 7-9 season for the niners "book it". You were predicting the loss to Dallas.

When you make statements like that but offer nothing else in the process it comes off as just stupid claims you hope come true. And the reason I disagree with you frequently about the niners it's because I know a lot more about this team and can see the big picture and know the background stuff. Notice how I don't go around making posts predicting how other teams are going to do in a season? It's because I understand I don't know as much as their fans. When I do make predictions I put reasons why I believe what I do. Am i always right? Of course not. But I go off what I see and know about the game. If the fans of the team I'm talking about want to challenge me then I'll certainly listen.

Why is it you believe that the 49ers window is closed after this season?

Although I do think Hyde is a formidable replacement for Gore, I believe your receiving core is too old after the likely loss of VD and Crabcakes. I also feel that Kaps hasn't progressed enough and you will need him to lead more next season when he doesn't have all these weapons and the one's he does have are another year older and slower. I just don't see Kap as a good leader sorry. Imagine Kap with what RW has to work with for TE's and WR's. Eventually Niners will have to get much younger and inexperienced in the receiving core. I believe this happens next year. What will Kap look like then?

iamgenus
10-29-2014, 02:48 PM
Although I do think Hyde is a formidable replacement for Gore, I believe your receiving core is too old after the likely loss of VD and Crabcakes. I also feel that Kaps hasn't progressed enough and you will need him to lead more next season when he doesn't have all these weapons and the one's he does have are another year older and slower. I just don't see Kap as a good leader sorry. Imagine Kap with what RW has to work with for TE's and WR's. Eventually Niners will have to get much younger and inexperienced in the receiving core. I believe this happens next year. What will Kap look like then?

Alright now we're talking...

Did you see this team last year? All they had were Boldin at receiver and Vernon(at times)

WR is a position with question marks I'm not going to deny that. Especially if Crabtree leaves but assuming he and Lloyd leave in free agency the team will still have Anquan, Stevie Johnson, Bruce Ellington and Quinton Patton under contract. Odds are they will also look to the draft for another receiver.

Considering the niners were able to win games last year with just Q and sometimes Vernon they can certainly win with those guys.

And you may not believe in Kap as a leader but it doesnt' change that he's highly respected by his team and shows all the leadership qualities you want in your QB. Just because he dresses like a jackass doesn't change that.

Their defense should also be together for a good amount of time. The only question mark is whether they have a replacement for Justin Smith. Tank Carradine may be that guy but unfortunately the coaches won't let us see what he has or doesn't have. The linebackers are a great group and they found a possible steal in Aaron Lynch to replace Ahmad Brooks in a year or two.

Their secondary is revamped, much younger and playing much better than with the guys they had last season.

Kap has improved and anyone who watches him without hater shades can see it. He's far from a finished product but it's clear he's improving.

HumptyBrah
10-29-2014, 02:49 PM
lol how did I miss this roll bread? I hope my Niner bros haven't been responding seriously to it.

RCATES
10-29-2014, 02:55 PM
lol how did I miss this roll bread? I hope my Niner bros haven't been responding seriously to it.
Its 2 weeks old. I brought it back to life because I'm a Dick.

HumptyBrah
10-29-2014, 02:58 PM
Its 2 weeks old. I brought it back to life because I'm a Dick.
Well that was nice of you. It must suck that your Seahawks have the same record as the Niners even though the Hawks are falling apart at the seams and the Niners are actually going to be getting all-pro reinforcements. I understand that you're just lashing out.

RCATES
10-29-2014, 03:06 PM
Well that was nice of you. It must suck that your Seahawks have the same record as the Niners even though the Hawks are falling apart at the seams and the Niners are actually going to be getting all-pro reinforcements. I understand that you're just lashing out.

Well I can at least say we have been in every game. But your right Seahawks are regressing this year. Although they will be much better when Unger, Miller, Maxwell and Lane return in the next week or so. Wagner will be out for awhile. The SB curse is no joke.

Vitamin0
11-02-2014, 04:20 PM
Das it.

RIP 2014 Season.

Vitamin0
11-03-2014, 03:08 AM
When healthy they can win vs any team. Whether they do it or stay healthy is another story. Also going on the road vs the Saints despite their record is never easy. Giants at their house is also a toss up game. The only so called "cake" games are Rams, Redskins and Oakland.

http://giant.gfycat.com/HeartfeltGloomyIndianrhinoceros.gif

Phil9
12-13-2014, 10:51 PM
In honor of the 49ers probably getting it in the angus from Seattle today.

HumptyBrah
12-13-2014, 11:31 PM
looooooooooooooooooooooool RIP Humpty

Vitamin0
12-14-2014, 04:34 AM
OP exposed as wizard

Madvillainy
12-14-2014, 07:36 AM
i'd give them one more year at full health before saying it's closed. they had a lot of talent missing on D most of the year, which probably threw things off. still, it probably has closed.

JmanTheJuiceman
12-14-2014, 09:51 AM
Alright now we're talking...

Did you see this team last year? All they had were Boldin at receiver and Vernon(at times)

WR is a position with question marks I'm not going to deny that. Especially if Crabtree leaves but assuming he and Lloyd leave in free agency the team will still have Anquan, Stevie Johnson, Bruce Ellington and Quinton Patton under contract. Odds are they will also look to the draft for another receiver.

Considering the niners were able to win games last year with just Q and sometimes Vernon they can certainly win with those guys.

And you may not believe in Kap as a leader but it doesnt' change that he's highly respected by his team and shows all the leadership qualities you want in your QB. Just because he dresses like a jackass doesn't change that.

Their defense should also be together for a good amount of time. The only question mark is whether they have a replacement for Justin Smith. Tank Carradine may be that guy but unfortunately the coaches won't let us see what he has or doesn't have. The linebackers are a great group and they found a possible steal in Aaron Lynch to replace Ahmad Brooks in a year or two.

Their secondary is revamped, much younger and playing much better than with the guys they had last season.

Kap has improved and anyone who watches him without hater shades can see it. He's far from a finished product but it's clear he's improving.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/lol/Obama-lol.gif

Vitamin0
03-09-2015, 08:31 AM

Wow, fuking wizard.

leakypipe23
03-09-2015, 08:34 AM
C'mon, they just signed the rugby guy! Things will be okay!

iamgenus
03-09-2015, 08:46 AM
C'mon, they just signed the rugby guy! Things will be okay!

Said no 49ers fan ever. Why don't you tell us more about our salary cap issues which you know so much about tho?

Plus if op said Gore or Willis aren't any good anymore then no big loss right?

hublife
03-09-2015, 09:07 AM
They're still going to win 8 games maybe 9 this upcoming season. There comes a point when a team washes out enough old players and money but still has veterans that they rally... The NFL is crazy as fuk and every @sshole thinks they know what's coming and they just don't.

49ers are about to be on that "Us against the world" time to the tune of 9 wins.

leakypipe23
03-09-2015, 10:05 AM
Said no 49ers fan ever. Why don't you tell us more about our salary cap issues which you know so much about tho?

It was obviously sarcasm. And you thought they couldn't fill Levi's last year! Ghost town.

Sure, no problem, glad to help (this is more sarcasm). Spotrac has them at $21.9 of room after JSmith and Willis are gone. This does include Stevie. The Aldon restructure helped, even if it kicks the can down the road a little bit. Save around $5m for IR, and realistically they have about $17m to play with now. The obvious move I think is to re-sign Culliver, but with Maxwell getting $10.5 a year from Philly (don't know the cap number until bonus is announced) Culliver is probably around $8m. Looks like they want to sign Torrey Smith (at least before everything that has gone down lately), but he's another $7m. Get Torrey and Stevie is probably gone. Do you want Iupati back for $7m, or will Brandon Thomas make a fine replacement? How many veteran leaders can they lose with a new head coach?

Ultimately, this could be a good thing for your team. Not sure York and Baalke are capable of building from this, though. I told you a month ago I thought Willis would be gone, just didn't see retirement. His age and cap number plus the new head coach reminded me too much of when Tatupu was let go.

EDIT: Just realized Spotrac doesn't have Dockett listed because he isn't officially signed until tomorrow. So, subtract the $4m or whatever it ends up being from the $17m

Plus if op said Gore or Willis aren't any good anymore then no big loss right?

I never said they weren't good any more. Willis is still a top 10 LB after playing last season banged up. Gore can still run, but it is probably a bad sign that he got a concussion running in to Wagner's arm last season. Hyde isn't exactly bullet proof.