PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Quarterback = injury is a myth

BrawnySwoleman
10-20-2014, 11:47 PM
There's the general idea that QBs who run get injured more frequently and have shorter careers. Obviously I didn't put together a study for this thread, so it isn't nearly as methodical as it could be, but I've realized that that commonly-held belief isn't necessarily the case.

When people think of "mobile quarterbacks" the first person that comes to mind is Michael Vick, right? We all know he's injury-prone. I've seen him injure himself in a number of ways: yes running/diving, but also throwing on the run, in the pocket, or just while running untouched. Vick is just a brittle guy overall. RG III also comes to mind. Let's look at how he's injured himself. In 2012, he got his knee smashed into by Haloti Ngata while diving. Then in the playoffs he fumbled the snap and his knee exploded while trying to recover the ball. Then this year, he hurt himself throwing while moving towards the sideline, again untouched. Like Vick, he's just a fragile guy. He's also incredibly reckless with his body. Jake Locker is also a QB who likes to run and gets injured often, but he's been made of tissue paper even back at UW.

Now for examples that go against this:

Randall Cunningham: 775 rushing attempts in 161 career games. Played until he was 38.
Steve Young: 722 rushing attempts in 169 games. Also played until 38.
Cam Newton: one missed game so far in 4 seasons, already at over 400 rushing attempts. His size probably has to do with his durability as he's built like a tank at 6'5 250 lbs.
Luck: 155 rushing attempts in 39 games. (I tried to use guys with 4 rushes per game, he was just barely under that) He also gets hit a lot in the pocket. Hasn't missed a game yet, probably like Newton is helped by his build.
Kaepernick: Hasn't missed a game yet. He tends to slide or go out of bounds. When he does gets tackled he's usually getting dragged down from behind.
Wilson: Extremely slippery, rarely takes solid contact. Yet to miss a game.
Fran Tarkenton: The original scrambling QB, also played until he was 38. His rushing attempts were lower than I expected at 675 in 246 games, but he was really the first QB known for his mobility.
McNabb: Played until 35, actually got injured more when he was running less.

What does this tell us? That the mobile QBs who are often injured are guys who would have often been injured anyway. Running doesn't add too much risk unless you're totally reckless.

BeastModeFTW
10-20-2014, 11:49 PM
already knew this. this is why its infuriating when the 49ers don't let Kap run in the regular season.

TerellOwens
10-20-2014, 11:50 PM
its hilarious cause even michael vick was getting injured in the pocket more than outside it

FryDude
10-20-2014, 11:51 PM
Sack percentage is a better indicator of injury than playing style. If there's any data out there suggesting mobile QB's on average are more injured, I would be willing to bet it's because they also have a higher sack percentage and expose themselves to bigger hits trying to evade defenders.

Which goes back to your premise, so yes.

BrawnySwoleman
10-21-2014, 12:00 AM
its hilarious cause even michael vick was getting injured in the pocket more than outside itTrue. I remember that vividly from the "Dream Team" aka nightmare year.

Sack percentage is a better indicator of injury than playing style. If there's any data out there suggesting mobile QB's on average are more injured, I would be willing to bet it's because they also have a higher sack percentage and expose themselves to bigger hits trying to evade defenders.

Which goes back to your premise, so yes.This is a good point also. Cunningham was a guy I was surprised to see high on the sack list, probably because he was running around trying to keep plays alive. Which gives me a great excuse to post this:

9MeycJbMIAw

Vick too. Roethlisberger doesn't run much, but he gets sacked and hit a lot moving around to make something happen. He gets injured a lot too but often plays through it. Brb you could tell me before a game that he had three broken ribs, a sprained ankle, and a collapsed lung and I wouldn't be surprised if he played.

Also, thanks for the heads up earlier lol.

FrankieEggzBrah
10-21-2014, 12:00 AM
There's a difference between QB's who use their mobility to extend the play and QBs who use their mobility to be a playmaker i.e. trying to do too much.

outfoxxed
10-21-2014, 12:03 AM
steve young had concussion issues during hiscareer so i wouldnt say he's a good example

BrawnySwoleman
10-21-2014, 12:03 AM
There's a difference between QB's who use their mobility to extend the play and QBs who use their mobility to be a playmaker i.e. trying to do too much.The thing is, when you make that distinction, Russell Wilson is the first guy that comes to mind for me in the first category. Yet he has 2 100-yard rushing games this year. But like I said, he's slippery and avoids big hits.

steve young had concussion issues during hiscareer so i wouldnt say he's a good exampleTroy Aikman was a pure pocket passer and he had even more concussions than Young. (10 vs 7)

Thee3ternal
10-21-2014, 12:09 AM
Plenty of QB's are mobile.

The real key here is are they pass first QB's or not.

The QB's that are always getting hurt tend to be bad QB's (impatient in the pocket, can't make quick reads, can't accurately hit hot reads) and don't know how to slide.

BrawnySwoleman
10-21-2014, 12:13 AM
Plenty of QB's are mobile.

The real key here is are they pass first QB's or not.

The QB's that are always getting hurt tend to be bad QB's (impatient in the pocket, can't make quick reads, can't accurately hit hot reads) and don't know how to slide.Well if you can't pass you're just not gonna make it regardless.

The bolded part proves my point. Vick, who I like a lot and have enjoyed watching, fits that profile and is very injury prone. Wilson does not and is a lot more careful. Kaepernick is inconsistent in the pocket but at least he knows how to slide.

Swept
10-21-2014, 12:14 AM
Young didn't even start until he was 30 and he did have injury problems, McNabb also had injury problems

Niko49ers
10-21-2014, 12:19 AM
Don't you fkking jinx us OP. With all the injuries we've had as a team it's pissening you brought Kap and injury in the same sentence.

But I see what you're saying...

Thee3ternal
10-21-2014, 12:22 AM
Well if you can't pass you're just not gonna make it regardless.

The bolded part proves my point. Vick, who I like a lot and have enjoyed watching, fits that profile and is very injury prone. Wilson does not and is a lot more careful. Kaepernick is inconsistent in the pocket but at least he knows how to slide.

Vick never really had a quality offense around him to the tune of a Kapernick or Wilson.

Vicks best offense was a stupid, stupidly run heavy offense with Alge Crumpler as the only really viable receiver.

With Philadelphia he had good WR's and RB, but I can't really say as far as his OL.

I can't say Vick wasn't a good QB, the man had seasons where he was damn near MVP and accounted for like 80% of his teams offense.

That doesn't happen by accident, and it also doesn't happen if you can't throw the ball.

HumptyBrah
10-21-2014, 12:24 AM
It should be pretty common knowledge by bnow that the pocket is the most dangerous place for a QB to be

DeAndreHopkins
10-21-2014, 12:27 AM
A QB needs to be able to run and extend plays, and not be afraid of getting hit like the fukboi Manning brothers. Slow unathletic phaggot QB's suck and need to be done away with. That being typed, many QB's athleticism and mobility gets overlooked, just cuz they aren't putting up 300 plus rushing yards a season. Joe Flacco ran a decent 10 yard split and a LEGIT 3 cone, and it really shows if you actually watch him play.

Shortstop36
10-21-2014, 12:27 AM
strong OP skin color to topic ratio

OregonBBinc
10-21-2014, 12:49 AM
Young didn't even start until he was 30 and he did have injury problems, McNabb also had injury problems

that. strong examples op. not to mention all the young bucks mentioned without a true test of time.

im not even sure what kind of straw man argument this is, of course you can twist anything you want to be a more viable argument.

brb they were hurt more inside the pocket than out,
brb all the extra hits outside of the pocket took no tole
brb odds of getting hit more counts for nothing

wilson is the only one on that list that is a legit mobile qb that has a feel for the open field. if you were to say the stereotype is that mobile qbs had that feel which is why they run then id buy it, but im selling it because its not true, the stereoype of mobile qbs is that they dont have the feel for the pocket and arnt comfortable, which is why they run. avoiding big hits has always been about sensing pressure, ironically somehow this is ignored from all the posts that its one of the most important traits all great long lasting pocket qbs have.

at the end of the day the op just doesnt make sense.

BrawnySwoleman
10-21-2014, 12:54 AM
He started 14 games in 1986, he just wasn't a full time starter until he was 30 because he had to sit behind Montana. McNabb had injury problems yes, but not to the level of Vick, and as I pointed out actually got injured more when he was running less.

Don't you fkking jinx us OP. With all the injuries we've had as a team it's pissening you brought Kap and injury in the same sentence.

But I see what you're saying...Honestly how much does it terrify you that a certain former Missouri QB is the backup? I spared you the trouble of having to see his name.

Vick never really had a quality offense around him to the tune of a Kapernick or Wilson.

Vicks best offense was a stupid, stupidly run heavy offense with Alge Crumpler as the only really viable receiver.

With Philadelphia he had good WR's and RB, but I can't really say as far as his OL.

I can't say Vick wasn't a good QB, the man had seasons where he was damn near MVP and accounted for like 80% of his teams offense.

That doesn't happen by accident, and it also doesn't happen if you can't throw the ball.In 2010, we saw what he could really do in a good situation, with him putting in the effort in the film room. His career has been up and down, with some poor play and flashes of brilliance. Historically he'll appear average when we look at his stats, but we'll remember him better than that.

It should be pretty common knowledge by bnow that the pocket is the most dangerous place for a QB to beI don't know if you're serious or not, but if you are, look at Brady in 2008. One of the most durable QBs in the league, and he gets a season-ending injury off of a low hit in the pocket.

A QB needs to be able to run and extend plays, and not be afraid of getting hit like the fukboi Manning brothers. Slow unathletic phaggot QB's suck and need to be done away with. That being typed, many QB's athleticism and mobility gets overlooked, just cuz they aren't putting up 300 plus rushing yards a season. Joe Flacco ran a decent 10 yard split and a LEGIT 3 cone, and it really shows if you actually watch him play.True. Let's be honest, lunch pail guys get their athleticism overlooked. For example Tannehill rarely runs, but has pulled off a few impressive 20+ yard runs, while commentators act like they didn't know he was a WR in college.

strong OP skin color to topic ratioQuality post.

HumptyBrah
10-21-2014, 01:13 AM
I don't know if you're serious or not, but if you are, look at Brady in 2008. One of the most durable QBs in the league, and he gets a season-ending injury off of a low hit in the pocket.
I was being serious. A QB standing like a statue in the pocket is a sitting duck.

OregonBBinc
10-21-2014, 01:32 AM
I was being serious. A QB standing like a statue in the pocket is a sitting duck.

all great qbs have top tier pocket presence, aka the ability to sense defenders hitting them. how many mobile qbs do people talk about say they have great ability to sense pressure? at best (with few exceptions) mobile qbs are given props for escaping pressure, only to be putting themselves in further danger to get hit hard in the open field. This is a stereotype for a reason.

the fact that brady got hurt proves nothing other than football is a contact sport. qbs in general are essentially sitting ducks as everyone on the entire field is wondering what they are doing at all times, that has nothing to do with being mobile or not. its just some sitting ducks are less so cause they are faster, and some sitting ducks are less so because they can feel it coming.

HumptyBrah
10-21-2014, 01:34 AM
all great qbs have top tier pocket presence, aka the ability to sense defenders hitting them. how many mobile qbs do people talk about say they have great ability to sense pressure? at best (with few exceptions) mobile qbs are given props for escaping pressure, only to be putting themselves in further danger to get hit hard in the open field. This is a stereotype for a reason.

the fact that brady got hurt proves nothing other than football is a contact sport. qbs in general are essentially sitting ducks as everyone on the entire field is wondering what they are doing at all times, that has nothing to do with being mobile or not. its just some sitting ducks are less so cause they are faster, and some sitting ducks are less so because they can feel it coming.
A QB who is actively running with the ball is in a safer position than a QB standing back in the pocket scanning the field, as the running QB is in a more defensive position and is focusing on the defenders who are attempting to hit him.

Swept
10-21-2014, 02:10 AM
He started 14 games in 1986, he just wasn't a full time starter until he was 30 because he had to sit behind Montana. McNabb had injury problems yes, but not to the level of Vick, and as I pointed out actually got injured more when he was running less.
Honestly how much does it terrify you that a certain former Missouri QB is the backup? I spared you the trouble of having to see his name.

So you used two poor examples, Young and McNabb did get hurt scrambling. Guys like Vince Young, EJ Manuel were also injured.

HumptyBrah
10-21-2014, 02:11 AM
So you used two poor examples, Young and McNabb did get hurt scrambling. Guys like Vince Young, EJ Manuel were also injured.
The irony is Young's career ended on a hit he took in the pocket

OregonBBinc
10-21-2014, 02:39 AM
A QB who is actively running with the ball is in a safer position than a QB standing back in the pocket scanning the field, as the running QB is in a more defensive position and is focusing on the defenders who are attempting to hit him.

ah just what every great E-debate needs, making points that fit your argument without refuting anything the other person says.

i suppose i could say being in a defensive position is redundant because a true pocket passer will get the ball out before needing it to get to the point of getting hit as much regardless. but nah, im sure you and op have put a lot of thought into this i can tell. which is why the stereotype is there for no reason, and is also why mobile qbs have a proven track record based of such long sturdy careers provided by ops laughable list.

you guys are just splitting hairs, whether its them getting hit from running or perhaps not, its that those types of qbs get hurt more because of the type of players they are.

SuperMario42
10-21-2014, 03:11 AM
True. Let's be honest, lunch pail guys get their athleticism overlooked. For example Tannehill rarely runs, but has pulled off a few impressive 20+ yard runs, while commentators act like they didn't know he was a WR in college.

Quality post.

Lol'd at this. It does get overlooked but I think it is mostly by the opposing coaches since Miami hardly uses him in that role. He has a lot of 20/30/40 yard runs, though. Everytime he runs off the read-option the commentators go into a 2 minute rant about how he played WR in college lol.

With good reason though...he flat out out runs the LBers and at times the safeties. Last year he ripped the Steelers for 48 yards and Ike fuking Taylor had to catch him from behind cuz them safeties got burnt like a bad cookie.

HumptyBrah
10-21-2014, 03:39 AM
ah just what every great E-debate needs, making points that fit your argument without refuting anything the other person says.

i suppose i could say being in a defensive position is redundant because a true pocket passer will get the ball out before needing it to get to the point of getting hit as much regardless. but nah, im sure you and op have put a lot of thought into this i can tell. which is why the stereotype is there for no reason, and is also why mobile qbs have a proven track record based of such long sturdy careers provided by ops laughable list.

you guys are just splitting hairs, whether its them getting hit from running or perhaps not, its that those types of qbs get hurt more because of the type of players they are.
lol what crawled up your twat? I personally don't care either way. My belief is that pocket passers are more vulnerable than scramblers. If you don't agree with that, cool. I don't understand why you're getting so worked up about it though.

iamgenus
10-21-2014, 06:30 AM
In the pocket you can't always see what's coming at you. When you're running the ball you can be smart about it and for the most part you can see contact coming at you.

The hits you can brace for are the ones you're more likely to walk away from.

This is a big myth because not all QBs run the same way. If they're smart about it they'll be ok. If they're trying to pretend they're Marshawn Lynch while running the ball then that's a different story.

Dave P
10-21-2014, 10:32 AM
Michael Vick is 34 and still hasn't learned how to slide....RGIII also doesn't know how to slide.

They are the most injury prone "mobile" QB's. Coincidence?

Russel Wilson and Kaepernick were both baseball players and both slide extremely well, both rarely take big hits. Coincidence?

Basically boils down to "Mobile and Dumb" vs "Mobile and Smart".

MCrow
10-21-2014, 11:05 AM
More about build and running style than if they run or not.

If you are built like Vick, RGIII and Teddy Bridgewater and you run a lot you are probably going to get hurt, particularly the way RGIII and Vick run.

Wilson may be short but he's relatively thickly built for his height and the others you listed were bigger QBs, minus Tarkenton who played when players were smaller.

rocketfish
10-21-2014, 11:12 AM
its how the QB plays the run, if he wants to go head first and get hit by linebackers all day then yes he will get hurt.

Look how russel wilson, aaron rodgers, andrew luck slide or goes out of bounds as soon as a defender comes within 3-4 yards and they live to play another down.

Andrew luck does take more hits though, but so far hes been durable.

Woogiefied
10-21-2014, 11:26 AM
Inb4 hoganisgoat comes in and only talks about Cam and how he sucks. Bank on it!

BrawnySwoleman
10-21-2014, 11:48 AM
that. strong examples op. not to mention all the young bucks mentioned without a true test of time.

im not even sure what kind of straw man argument this is, of course you can twist anything you want to be a more viable argument.

brb they were hurt more inside the pocket than out,
brb all the extra hits outside of the pocket took no tole
brb odds of getting hit more counts for nothing

wilson is the only one on that list that is a legit mobile qb that has a feel for the open field. if you were to say the stereotype is that mobile qbs had that feel which is why they run then id buy it, but im selling it because its not true, the stereoype of mobile qbs is that they dont have the feel for the pocket and arnt comfortable, which is why they run. avoiding big hits has always been about sensing pressure, ironically somehow this is ignored from all the posts that its one of the most important traits all great long lasting pocket qbs have.

at the end of the day the op just doesnt make sense.
This is key, but again, there are plenty of pocket passers who get themselves killed because they have ****ty awareness. Like Kevin Kolb, zero pocket presence resulting in concussion after concussion. If you lack awareness at the position, you aren't going to last long whether it's by injury or ineffectiveness.

you guys are just splitting hairs, whether its them getting hit from running or perhaps not, its that those types of qbs get hurt more because of the type of players they are.With that last line, you're supporting my argument whether you like it or not. Quarterbacks who run more will get hurt more---IF they lack awareness/don't protect their body. However, pocket passers will also get hurt more if they lack awareness and don't protect themselves. Supposedly I'm splitting hairs, yet you want to say that EVERY mobile quarterback that gets hurt is solely due to their running/scrambling.

Btw, I don't think I've ever seen see you make a post that didn't have an overall dismissive tone.

In the pocket you can't always see what's coming at you. When you're running the ball you can be smart about it and for the most part you can see contact coming at you.

The hits you can brace for are the ones you're more likely to walk away from.

This is a big myth because not all QBs run the same way. If they're smart about it they'll be ok. If they're trying to pretend they're Marshawn Lynch while running the ball then that's a different story.

Michael Vick is 34 and still hasn't learned how to slide....RGIII also doesn't know how to slide.

They are the most injury prone "mobile" QB's. Coincidence?

Russel Wilson and Kaepernick were both baseball players and both slide extremely well, both rarely take big hits. Coincidence?

Basically boils down to "Mobile and Dumb" vs "Mobile and Smart".Pretty much what I'm saying.

HoganIsGOAT
10-21-2014, 03:40 PM
Nope. It does shorten your career. Who knows how much longer the amazing Steve Young could have played had he not had three concussions in four years, causing him to retire.

Also, mobile quarterbacks are sometimes so focused on a 'one-read and run' approach that they can't throw with great accuracy or win games with passes...see Cam Newton.

BrawnySwoleman
10-21-2014, 04:05 PM
Inb4 hoganisgoat comes in and only talks about Cam and how he sucks. Bank on it!

Nope. It does shorten your career. Who knows how much longer the amazing Steve Young could have played had he not had three concussions in four years, causing him to retire.

Also, mobile quarterbacks are sometimes so focused on a 'one-read and run' approach that they can't throw with great accuracy or win games with passes...see Cam Newton.

OregonBBinc
10-21-2014, 05:16 PM
This is key, but again, there are plenty of pocket passers who get themselves killed because they have ****ty awareness. Like Kevin Kolb, zero pocket presence resulting in concussion after concussion. If you lack awareness at the position, you aren't going to last long whether it's by injury or ineffectiveness.

With that last line, you're supporting my argument whether you like it or not. Quarterbacks who run more will get hurt more---IF they lack awareness/don't protect their body. However, pocket passers will also get hurt more if they lack awareness and don't protect themselves. Supposedly I'm splitting hairs, yet you want to say that EVERY mobile quarterback that gets hurt is solely due to their running/scrambling.

Btw, I don't think I've ever seen see you make a post that didn't have an overall dismissive tone.

Pretty much what I'm saying.

The fact that when you STEREOTYPE a good qb, its being able to sense pressure, we agree. now how many mobile qbs have came into the league vs pocket qbs? the ratio is way off for a reason, most people cant run/throw/and have good field awareness. being mobile is usually a trade off for another major attribute 9/10 times at the very least, and generally its field awareness is it not?

i get that what youre saying has some argument, and that perhaps its not solely due to them running, but its the type of players that can run and their lack of awareness (which we agreed on that awareness is what gets people hurt a lot of times) which is why its a stereotype no matter what hair you want to split on why its true. although i think open field hits that most mobile qbs take are being entirely understated on the toll they take on the body, but clearly that isnt even up for debate based on your dismissive responses so thats fine.

as far as being dismissive, ironically the entire premise of the op was dismissive, so i came into debate. not mad dude, interesting different topic to debate. its def not as black and white as it may seem.

lol what crawled up your twat? I personally don't care either way. My belief is that pocket passers are more vulnerable than scramblers. If you don't agree with that, cool. I don't understand why you're getting so worked up about it though.

i not once attacked you personally or even use a fowl word lol, i simply debated my point as you corrected everything everyone said. i dont think anyones getting worked up no worries.

rocketfish
10-21-2014, 05:30 PM
in after hoganisgoat's cam newtons post

BrawnySwoleman
10-21-2014, 05:40 PM
The fact that when you STEREOTYPE a good qb, its being able to sense pressure, we agree. now how many mobile qbs have came into the league vs pocket qbs? the ratio is way off for a reason, most people cant run/throw/and have good field awareness. being mobile is usually a trade off for another major attribute 9/10 times at the very least, and generally its field awareness is it not?

i get that what youre saying has some argument, and that perhaps its not solely due to them running, but its the type of players that can run and their lack of awareness (which we agreed on that awareness is what gets people hurt a lot of times) which is why its a stereotype. although i think open field hits that most mobile qbs take are being entirely understated on the toll they take on the body, but clearly that isnt even up for debate based on your dismissive responses so thats fine.

as far as being dismissive, ironically the entire premise of the op was dismissive, so i came into debate. not mad dude, interesting different topic to debate. its def not as black and white as it may seem.Yeah I guess the title is how you have to do things in the sports misc to get noticed lol. My apologies if that sounded trollish. I'm just used to this being a commonly accepted belief, but then I when thought about it it didn't seem to hold that much water. And don't think I hate pocket passers or anything. I love watching Peyton Manning conduct an offense with his precision passing and inability to outrun me (lol). It's been interesting watching Nick Foles after 3.5 years of Vick, a QB who couldn't be more different.

The first part of your post, about the trade-off between mobility and other traits, I don't think it's always true, but it certainly is sometimes. But other times that trait is accuracy, pocket presence, (Tebow and Vince Young come to mind for those), or arm strength (Ponder). So I guess you are right about that, but again, I don't think injury is the only ill-effect if you are trading mobility for another trait, you might just be ineffective as a quarterback.

You mentioned open field hits, and I do agree that those will take their toll, but as I said, if you're protecting yourself from those hits like Kaep and Wilson usually do, you'll typically be fine. I think just in general, as simple as it sounds, being a "running QB" is ok if you're still an above average passer and you please stay safe by sliding. going out of bounds, etc. You seem to believe that if you're a "Running/mobile" qb you are almost always trading off some other attribute that diminishes your ineffectiveness, and that it's best to avoid running as it can leave you susceptible to injury. That seems to be where we disagree.

We've used the word awareness a lot. Maybe I just see your posts as dismissive because you don't capitalize a lot of the time, like you can't be bothered to do so in responding to people. Lol, that's way out there.

MidniteMarauder
10-21-2014, 06:20 PM
Maybe if you're built like a tank

http://i.imgur.com/o95VjmD.gif

BrawnySwoleman
10-21-2014, 06:39 PM
Maybe if you're built like a tank

http://i.imgur.com/o95VjmD.gifBurfict actually hurt his neck on that play, karma is a bitch.

Luck just seems indestructible, if that happened to RG III or Locker it might have knocked their heads clean off.

10-21-2014, 06:57 PM
Burfict actually hurt his neck on that play, karma is a bitch.

Luck just seems indestructible, if that happened to RG III or Locker it might have knocked their heads clean off.

Agreed. I've seen a few Indy games this year where Luck takes a ridiculous hit and gets back up without hesitation as if nothing happened. Mind=blown at how he didn't even hurt his hand on that play, despite Burfict basically destroying it with his helmet.

HumptyBrah
10-21-2014, 07:19 PM
Burfict actually hurt his neck on that play, karma is a bitch.

Agreed. I've seen a few Indy games this year where Luck takes a ridiculous hit and gets back up without hesitation as if nothing happened. Mind=blown at how he didn't even hurt his hand on that play, despite Burfict basically destroying it with his helmet.
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1368957_o.gif

RF9PFJI_t5I

Woogiefied
10-22-2014, 09:22 AM

Nailed it!

cncman
10-22-2014, 11:48 AM
It is unnecessary danger without a stellar O-Line. It would suck to be a blindsided QB versus preparing your body for impending collision.

Creaso
10-23-2014, 03:24 AM
Hasn't cam been injured his whole career? I know he had played through it but an injury is an injury.

Favre and Pey Pey hold the record and second place for most consecutive games played right? Would you consider them pocket passers or runnin qbs?

MyronJobrawsky
10-23-2014, 06:24 AM
you see running running back get injured but passing running backs don't
argument = invalid