PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys fans talking a lot of mess this year!

RScary15
10-20-2014, 08:53 PM
I like the cowboys and all but just lol

After 4 years of sucking and not making the playoffs all I hear about or see on my fb is them talking trash about other teams and how they suck.

I wanna see them make the playoffs and possibly win another Super Bowl but these fans have the biggest egos imo.

They just better hope Murray and Romo both stay healthy or else they ain't gonna be talking any mess come playoff time.

SkinnyBeast24
10-20-2014, 08:54 PM

Football Team: Minnesota Vikings

Job: Serial Killer

JRMoore82
10-20-2014, 08:55 PM
Right cuz we don't continuously get dumped on AND it's not like Seahawks fans are any better??

goregod
10-20-2014, 08:56 PM
Dallas fan checking in.
Lived in DTX (214)
I'm staying silent until playoffs, still nervous

holtmcg
10-20-2014, 08:56 PM
Romo will let them down again come late season. He's just building Cowboys fans up currently.

RScary15
10-20-2014, 08:57 PM

Football Team: Minnesota Vikings

Job: Serial Killer

Ayyyy lmao

Just remember who took the boys out last time in the playoffs ;)

Right cuz we don't continuously get dumped on AND it's not like Seahawks fans are any better??
Wouldn't happen if every year after the first win of the season they talk about winning the super bowl. Let's worry bout the playoffs first.

MurkinSeason
10-20-2014, 09:04 PM
I talk a lot of mess every year..

Bulldognation99
10-20-2014, 09:05 PM
nothing compared to vikings fans in 98(never seen anything like it. not even pats fans were this arrogant in 07)
every msgboard post was "this is our year, yall suck" "were gonna crush whomever we play in the sb"
then they lost in the playoffs and thousands of their fans were caught crying in the stands
glorious

tbMk1qffPNM

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/734232-nfl-25-best-teams-that-never-won-it-all/page/25

RScary15
10-20-2014, 09:09 PM
nothing compared to vikings fans in 98(never seen anything like it. not even pats fans were this bad in 07)
every msgboard post was "this is our year, yall suck" "were gonna crush whomever we play in the sb"
then they lost in the playoffs and thousands of their fans were caught crying in the stands
glorious

tbMk1qffPNM

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/734232-nfl-25-best-teams-that-never-won-it-all/page/25

lol idk if I'll even see a super bowl win from the Vikings in my lifetime. They went from being a playoff worthy team at the beginning of the year to a circus act all cause of AP.

I still watch all the games but holy fuk our team sucks.

Edit: This team is cursed.

MurkinSeason
10-20-2014, 09:10 PM
Seeing the Cowboys having success. It stings don't it? It burnsssss.

Creaso
10-20-2014, 09:12 PM
lol idk if I'll even see a super bowl win from the Vikings in my lifetime. They went from being a playoff worthy team at the beginning of the year to a circus act all cause of AP.

I still watch all the games but holy fuk our team sucks.

Lol are you serious? A playoff worthy team? Confirmed delusional Vikings fan. Btw having a chance to win your division in the last game every year isn't sucking. What the Vikings have been doing since Brett's last year is sucking.

sknot1454
10-20-2014, 09:12 PM
Seeing the Cowboys having success. It stings don't it? It burnsssss.

6-1 = Success.

ayyy lmao

RScary15
10-20-2014, 09:16 PM
Lol are you serious? A playoff worthy team? Confirmed delusional Vikings fan. Btw having a chance to win your division in the last game every year isn't sucking. What the Vikings have been doing since Brett's last year is sucking.

Uh... Peterson took us to the playoffs with ponder as QB 2 years ago. So we have that. And yall have Romo who should have more than one freakin playoff win in his whole career. So much talent on this team and its been the same story year after year.

Who even knows if the Cowboys will win the division since the Eagles are also looking good this year to.

MYOFIBRAH
10-20-2014, 09:18 PM
Boys undefeated with a healthy Romo. Best record in league. Murray finna break 1000 yards by halftime on Monday night. who's gonna stop them? srs

Creaso
10-20-2014, 09:18 PM
6-1 = Success.

ayyy lmao

Best record in the nfl= failure?

RScary15
10-20-2014, 09:19 PM
the Boys are undefeated with a healthy Romo. Murray finna break 1000 yards by halftime on Monday night. who's gonna stop them? srs

Not the Redskins.

I'd put money on a healthy Cowboys team in a rematch against the 49ers but Denver would probably take them out.

ShouldBeStudyin
10-20-2014, 09:20 PM
Cowboys gonna win the NFC East but Philly is going to sneak in with the Wild Card. Playoffs will be very interesting this year.

Dat feel when you're a Giants fan doe :(

MurkinSeason
10-20-2014, 09:21 PM
6-1 = Success.

ayyy lmao

Someone explain having success to this fellar.

Creaso
10-20-2014, 09:21 PM
Uh... Peterson took us to the playoffs with ponder as QB 2 years ago. So we have that. And yall have Romo who should have more than one freakin playoff win in his whole career. So much talent on this team and its been the same story year after year.

Who even knows if the Cowboys will win the division since the Eagles are also looking good this year to.

Go watch some WWE please.

RScary15
10-20-2014, 09:24 PM
Go watch some WWE please.

Man that comeback hurts man..

Creaso
10-20-2014, 09:31 PM
Man that comeback hurts man..

Lol must have struck a nerve cuz you negged me.

When's the last time you guys had the opportunity to win your division 4 years in a row?

RScary15
10-20-2014, 09:35 PM
Lol must have struck a nerve cuz you negged me.

When's the last time you guys had the opportunity to win your division 4 years in a row?

Lol at being proud of almost winning your division 4 years in a row. You either win it or you don't. And you either make the wild card or you don't.

Cowboys did neither of those.

RykarGauge
10-20-2014, 09:42 PM
Come on Op they have won 2 playoff games in 20 years. Let them enjoy this early season success. We all know how this ends. December is looming. 8-8

Creaso
10-20-2014, 09:56 PM
Lol at being proud of almost winning your division 4 years in a row. You either win it or you don't. And you either make the wild card or you don't.

I think that's a lot better then out season being over in the first two games like you guys, but that's just me.

nastynate87
10-21-2014, 04:30 AM
At least you live in TX Op. So many in the South Jersey/Philly area have come out of the woodwork lately. Beyond annoying.

stfudonny
10-21-2014, 07:17 AM

bandwagaon/fair weather fans are all the same

Kumquatv1
10-21-2014, 07:30 AM
Most Cowboys fans I know of are like me, being very cautiously optimistic.

5x10
10-21-2014, 07:59 AM
At least you live in TX Op. So many in the South Jersey/Philly area have come out of the woodwork lately. Beyond annoying.life long cowboy fan, lived him Houston the last 10 yrs
Houston has a fair share of cowboys fans, but holy fuk, they are everywhere now

JUGGERNAUT1333
10-21-2014, 08:47 AM
Most Cowboys fans I know of are like me, being very cautiously optimistic.

^^ This. True Cowboys fans are quietly enjoying the success. We know all to well the pain that has typically come in November and December..... I'm just happy to hear crickets from all the cowboy bashers.

JRMoore82
10-21-2014, 08:49 AM
^^ This. True Cowboys fans are quietly enjoying the success. We know all to well the pain that has typically come in November and December..... I'm just happy to hear crickets from all the cowboy bashers.

I just want there to be more Cowboys fans in the stands. The 9ers fans and saints fans being louder in the home games was bull****.

LittleLexodus
10-21-2014, 08:59 AM

And it's much better to have a losing record 3 seasons of the last four and get blown out in the wild card game you actually make..

iamgenus
10-21-2014, 09:11 AM
Boys undefeated with a healthy Romo. Best record in league. Murray finna break 1000 yards by halftime on Monday night. who's gonna stop them? srs

lol gotta love this. Guess Romo was like Forrest Gump. Week 1 poor guy has leg braces on and can barely walk....Week 1 is over and he magically heals and can run like the wind.

6-1 is a good enough record that you don't need to play make believe.

RykarGauge
10-21-2014, 09:23 AM
lol gotta love this. Guess Romo was like Forrest Gump. Week 1 poor guy has leg braces on and can barely walk....Week 1 is over and he magically heals and can run like the wind.

The problem in week 1 was Romo couldn't plant properly to make good throws because of his back. There is tons of film from that game showing this. It hindered what they could do offensively without a doubt.

JUGGERNAUT1333
10-21-2014, 09:23 AM
I just want there to be more Cowboys fans in the stands. The 9ers fans and saints fans being louder in the home games was bull****.

Agreed. I'm sure all the "fair weather fans" will start turning up for the home games now since they are being successful. I understand Jerry has caused many years of pain for the fans, but you gotta stand by your team.

Honestly I think one of two things happened....

1.) Jerry has quietly put someone else in charge of drafting/personel, but will NEVER make it known due to his ego.
2.) Jerry sold his soul to the Devil

TheBreadWinner
10-21-2014, 10:22 AM
i love when people try to argue the 49ers game... It was still a game after 4 turnovers, take those away and its a blowout

iamgenus
10-21-2014, 10:26 AM
The problem in week 1 was Romo couldn't plant properly to make good throws because of his back. There is tons of film from that game showing this. It hindered what they could do offensively without a doubt.

I get it...they were the only team not 100% healthy that game.

What happened in that one week that he suddenly became the great and powerful Tony Romo again? Jesus Juice?

Niners provided 0 pass rush and Romo still turned the ball over like it's December. Game wasn't even close til the refs decided to make things interesting. Let's just pretend that magically Romo being 100% healthy the Cowboys roll the niners right?

iamgenus
10-21-2014, 10:28 AM
i love when people try to argue the 49ers game... It was still a game after 4 turnovers, take those away and its a blowout

lol is this a joke? 28-17 is a game?

Dallas didn't score a TD til late in the 3rd quarter. The game was 28-3 at that point. All they needed was the refs to call some absurd penalties after the niners D with no pass rush and missed tackles all over the place stopped their offense again to keep their drive alive.

Some of you guys are in make believe land.

Ralph Wiggum
10-21-2014, 10:37 AM
They can start talking once they beat a team with a winning record.

5x10
10-21-2014, 10:40 AM
I get it...they were the only team not 100% healthy that game.

What happened in that one week that he suddenly became the great and powerful Tony Romo again? Jesus Juice?

Niners provided 0 pass rush and Romo still turned the ball over like it's December. Game wasn't even close til the refs decided to make things interesting. Let's just pretend that magically Romo being 100% healthy the Cowboys roll the niners right?romo was floating the ball and couldn't hit the broad side of a barn
It even continued into week two against the titans, still had trouble with the mid length throws, many throws were at the receivers feet

We gonna act like having an injured qb, the most important position on the field, isn't going to impact his ability to play and the offensive's ability to score?

I'm not saying that a healthy romo would roll the niners, I'm saying it would be a more competitive game

iamgenus
10-21-2014, 10:50 AM
romo was floating the ball and couldn't hit the broad side of a barn
It even continued into week two against the titans, still had trouble with the mid length throws, many throws were at the receivers feet

We gonna act like having an injured qb, the most important position on the field, isn't going to impact his ability to play and the offensive's ability to score?

I'm not saying that a healthy romo would roll the niners, I'm saying it would be a more competitive game

And I'd agree with you 100%. But your Dallas fan counterparts are pretending a healthy Romo guarantees a win vs the niners and acting like it was some fluke.

Niners had a bunch of their own guys coming off injuries who were rusty. They played the run horrible, partly due to Ian Williams coming off his injury. They also lost their top 2 corners during the game. And had 0 pass rush.

Dallas lost. What could've happened if all guys were 100% we'll never know. I just find it stupid to pretend it was Romo's health that lost them the game. It's not like he hasn't thrown picks when healthy.

HotCheetos
10-21-2014, 10:52 AM
All it would take for them to completely implode is a lineman to get injured or Romo to feel a little bit of pressure to perform well (Murray having a bad game) and once the pressure is on him we all know how that will go. They aren't even playing the best in the NFC currently. At this moment the Packers are playing better football, some people are overlooking them because they played awful the first few weeks.

5x10
10-21-2014, 10:52 AM
And I'd agree with you 100%. But your Dallas fan counterparts are pretending a healthy Romo guarantees a win vs the niners and acting like it was some fluke.

Niners had a bunch of their own guys coming off injuries who were rusty. They played the run horrible, partly due to Ian Williams coming off his injury. They also lost their top 2 corners during the game. And had 0 pass rush.

Dallas lost. What could've happened if all guys were 100% we'll never know. I just find it stupid to pretend it was Romo's health that lost them the game. It's not like he hasn't thrown picks when healthy.so you agree with the fact that a healthy romo would make it a competitive game, but you find it stupid that an injured romo lost them the game?

Beliedat
10-21-2014, 10:57 AM
We'll see how much noise they make come December.

iamgenus
10-21-2014, 10:57 AM
so you agree with the fact that a healthy romo would make it a competitive game, but you find it stupid that an injured romo lost them the game?

I find it stupid to pretend like a healthy Romo automatically wins them the game...yes.

5x10
10-21-2014, 11:03 AM
I find it stupid to pretend like a healthy Romo automatically wins them the game...yes.i never said that nor is that what I asked

You said that you find it stupid to pretend that romos health cost them the game, while at the same time, acknowledging that a healthy romo would have made it more competitive
Your contradicting yourself

iamgenus
10-21-2014, 11:09 AM
i never said that nor is that what I asked

You said that you find it stupid to pretend that romos health cost them the game, while at the same time, acknowledging that a healthy romo would have made it more competitive
Your contradicting yourself

How do you figure? A more competitive game doesn't guarantee victory.

5x10
10-21-2014, 11:11 AM
How do you figure? A more competitive game doesn't guarantee victory.so his health had no impact on the loss?

MYOFIBRAH
10-21-2014, 11:23 AM

thats why i also wrote best record in the league.

Not too bothered by it anymore because he's clearly 100% now and 6-1 obviously. But week 1 was a fluke, dude handed the game to the Niners on a platter.

iamgenus
10-21-2014, 11:26 AM
so his health had no impact on the loss?

Sure, that's not what I was arguing about tho.

5x10
10-21-2014, 11:26 AM
Sure, that's not what I was arguing about tho.thats all we're trying to say, glad you agree

Creaso
10-21-2014, 11:29 AM

If you watched the week one game you would know he was like 50 percent. Week two he was like 70. Week three he was like 90 and he's pretty much normal now.

Creaso
10-21-2014, 11:31 AM
All it would take for them to completely implode is a lineman to get injured or Romo to feel a little bit of pressure to perform well (Murray having a bad game) and once the pressure is on him we all know how that will go. They aren't even playing the best in the NFC currently. At this moment the Packers are playing better football, some people are overlooking them because they played awful the first few weeks.

Brb Doug free was hurt and didn't play last week.

iamgenus
10-21-2014, 12:20 PM
thats all we're trying to say, glad you agree

You may have been but the insinuation by others was that a healthy Romo in week 1 beats the 49ers without question.

If you watched the week one game you would know he was like 50 percent. Week two he was like 70. Week three he was like 90 and he's pretty much normal now.

Nope sorry I was busy watching my team in week 1 to notice Romo's % complete gauge.

Gooner89
10-21-2014, 12:33 PM
Going to be the same old story come playoff time except it will be the Packers instead of the Vikings that embarrass them.

sH0scjbDcpk

MYOFIBRAH
10-21-2014, 12:54 PM
Going to be the same old story come playoff time except it will be the Packers instead of the Vikings that embarrass them.

sH0scjbDcpk

i just checked three times to be sure and dont see the packers on the Boys schedule so if you are implying a playoff matchup you should worry about not getting raped by SF and being one and done again first.

5x10
10-21-2014, 12:58 PM

[yotube]sH0scpk[/youtube]packers have the worst rushing defense in the league, favorable matchup for the cowboys

Creaso
10-21-2014, 01:56 PM
You may have been but the insinuation by others was that a healthy Romo in week 1 beats the 49ers without question.

Nope sorry I was busy watching my team in week 1 to notice Romo's % complete gauge.
How can you have an opinion on a game you didn't see?

beer n brats
10-21-2014, 02:22 PM
cowboys will collapse again or go one n done like 07

NYPat
10-21-2014, 02:22 PM
We'll see how much noise they make come December.

December won't matter. They have 4 legit games left on their schedule, even if they lose all 4 they finish 11-5.

iamgenus
10-21-2014, 03:19 PM
How can you have an opinion on a game you didn't see?

This is still sports misc right?

sknot1454
10-21-2014, 03:59 PM
Best record in the nfl= failure?

It's 6 good games out of one season.

The franchise has been a laughing stock for almost 15 years.

You're riding a good streak and one that deserves credit. But, that's it. Success in sports is sustained over time. Not 7 games into a season. Plenty of time left.

String together some back to back playoff appearances, win the division, or at least win a playoff game before talking about "success". No hate on the boys though. I like that squad.

5x10
10-21-2014, 04:17 PM

You're riding a good streak and one that deserves credit. But, that's it. Success in sports is sustained over time. Not 7 games into a season. Plenty of time left.

String together some back to back playoff appearances, win the division, or at least win a playoff game before talking about "success". No hate on the boys though. I like that squad.a 6-1 start for a team projected to win 6 games this year is a success IMO
Not only that, the team can easily be 9-1 or 8-2 heading into the bye
Either way, very exciting times for cowboy fans

holtmcg
10-21-2014, 04:24 PM
a 6-1 start for a team projected to win 6 games this year is a success IMO
Not only that, the team can easily be 9-1 or 8-2 heading into the bye
Either way, very exciting times for cowboy fansWhat if they lost the rest of their games? Not trying to jynx the team or anything, lol. How crazy would that be? I would so bad for you guys. For real.

iamgenus
10-21-2014, 04:40 PM
What if they lost the rest of their games? Not trying to jynx the team or anything, lol. How crazy would that be? I would so bad for you guys. For real.

They need to at least beat the Cardinals before they decide to start losing.

5x10
10-21-2014, 04:48 PM
What if they lost the rest of their games? Not trying to jynx the team or anything, lol. How crazy would that be? I would so bad for you guys. For real.suicide

MurkinSeason
10-21-2014, 05:16 PM

String together some back to back playoff appearances, win the division, or at least win a playoff game before talking about "success". No hate on the boys though. I like that squad.

My original post was that the Cowboys are having success not that the entire season was a success..

HotCheetos
10-21-2014, 06:57 PM
Brb Doug free was hurt and didn't play last week.
Good thing it was only the poverty giants eh?

packers have the worst rushing defense in the league, favorable matchup for the cowboys
Last few weeks they've been giving up just over 100 yards per game. They stay around that and they'll be fine with the amount of points they can put up, they are also causing lots of turnovers, which should worry Romo fans.

PunyFella
10-21-2014, 07:17 PM
Right cuz we don't continuously get dumped on AND it's not like Seahawks fans are any better??Lol, why are Seahawk fans the center of attention in every argument. All NFL fanbases act the same exact way.

The_Albatross
10-21-2014, 07:29 PM
Tony Romo gonna go full Dalton in the playoffs

MurkinSeason
10-21-2014, 07:36 PM
Tony Romo gonna go full Dalton in the playoffs

Too much wisdom now.

5x10
10-21-2014, 08:48 PM
Good thing it was only the poverty giants eh?

Last few weeks they've been giving up just over 100 yards per game. They stay around that and they'll be fine with the amount of points they can put up, they are also causing lots of turnovers, which should worry Romo fans.more worried about Rodgers than the defense
Statistically, the cowboys 14 d is equal to the 13 d, except its on the field 10 less plays per game, 10 less plays to f up

toekneele
10-21-2014, 10:20 PM
Why are they "america's team" i never got that.

KingDank
10-22-2014, 12:14 AM
Why are they "america's team" i never got that.

NFL films and CBS called them that because of their popularity in the 60s, 70s, and 80s. The QB in the 70s was Roger Staubach a Navy vet and 2x super bowl champion. People dont understand but the Cowboys were called Americas team largely because of Roger Stabach, he was an American hero.

Creaso
10-22-2014, 12:54 AM
NFL films and CBS called them that because of their popularity in the 60s, 70s, and 80s. The QB in the 70s was Roger Staubach a Navy vet and 2x super bowl champion. People dont understand but the Cowboys were called Americas team largely because of Roger Stabach, he was an American hero.

Repp3d