PDA

View Full Version : 12 Year Old Hoop Phenom Julian Newman's Insane Workout! (VIDEO)

T7me
10-20-2014, 08:56 PM
5Lxn6-Xq6HM

AriGhold
10-20-2014, 09:06 PM
dude can't even get rim

jbball92
10-20-2014, 09:12 PM
lmao 12 year old phenom is an oxymoron. brb playing against a bunch of scrubs

JBhaverhill
10-20-2014, 09:17 PM
Kids these days....

...should be doing his homework instead of dribbling circles around orange cones.

Hermworm
10-20-2014, 09:18 PM
Dont even gotta click on video. I'd beat him.

iabs
10-20-2014, 09:20 PM
too bad in American sports physique >>>>>>>>>>>>>> skill.

too short in this case.

BigPoppaPump84
10-20-2014, 09:26 PM
Mirin skills and work ethic (srs)

GinoFelino
10-20-2014, 09:42 PM
too bad in American sports physique >>>>>>>>>>>>>> skill.

too short in this case.

...His jersey straps are twisted and bound with plastic ties to prevent them from slipping down his bony 4-foot-5, 70-pound frame. Tricolor socks with pastel waves cover his size 4 feet, conveying the notion that he might be a stylish student manager.

Edit: That was old, updated stats are "4 feet 9, weighs barely more than 90 pounds, and wears midshin, multicolored socks and size 6 Nikes."

SkinnyBeast24
10-20-2014, 09:54 PM
holy **** at the ending

JBhaverhill
10-20-2014, 09:58 PM
holy **** at the ending

you actually watched the whole video?

SkinnyBeast24
10-20-2014, 09:58 PM
you actually watched the whole video?

what else am i gonna do while on the jon

BuffMM
10-20-2014, 09:59 PM
these "Insane Workouts" are going to stunt his growth

SkinnyBeast24
10-20-2014, 09:59 PM
these "Insane Workouts" are going to stunt his growth

bro-science

RogerSterling
10-20-2014, 10:13 PM
if championships were won by how hard you can bounce the ball against the floor this kid would have potential.

LeonardShelby
10-20-2014, 10:27 PM
He'll max out at 5'8" and never make it to any professional league.

BuckNakedinBama
10-20-2014, 10:32 PM
Slowest shot release in history.

Godyssey
10-20-2014, 10:35 PM
lmao 12 year old phenom is an oxymoron. brb playing against a bunch of scrubs

if championships were won by how hard you can bounce the ball against the floor this kid would have potential.

He'll max out at 5'8" and never make it to any professional league.

the misc is so insecure they are hating on a 12 year old boy. holy chit this place is pathetic

jbball92
10-20-2014, 10:36 PM
lol he literally shoots with his entire body

BuckNakedinBama
10-20-2014, 10:38 PM
the misc is so insecure they are hating on a 12 year old boy. holy chit this place is pathetic

Not hating, just an observation. The thread is about his skill level, not hate to give some critique relating to the subject of the thread, you nut hugging **** phaggot.

lol he literally shoots with his entire body

Yup. He'd be much better served long term shooting shots from whatever range his body can handle with proper technique. Shooting like that is just going to teach him bad habits that are hard to break. Would be much more impressive if he was shooting like Reggie Miller from 14'.

opfraudin12
10-20-2014, 10:39 PM
not really impressed, not really understanding most of the drills either, here kid stand against the wall, Imma throw a ball at you to increase your ball avoiding reflexes? here hold a medicine ball because it'll make your hands tired, all of his training was jumpers and dribbling... too many white chocolate videos?

Godyssey
10-20-2014, 10:46 PM
Not hating, just an observation. The thread is about his skill level, not hate to give some critique relating to the subject of the thread, you nut hugging **** phaggot.

lmfao classic misc. if someone "disses" someone its completely cool and alpha and the moment anyone says other wise its nut hugging. jesus youre a sad sad man

as a 5th grader he averaged 12.2 ppg 10.2 ppg and 3.7 Reb playing VARSITY basketball
as a 6th grader he averaged 17.4 ppg 9.8 Apg and 3.6 Reb playing VARSITY basketball
(http://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/julian-newman/SyQO9_TwEeKZ5AAmVebBJg/gendersport/basketball-stats.htm)

that's so terrible. he just plays scrubs. slowest release ever. he will max out at 5'8!

now that youve been completely destroyed, stop being an insecure loser.

inb4 im a **** for posting statistics

BuckNakedinBama
10-20-2014, 10:48 PM
lmfao classic misc. if someone "disses" someone its completely cool and alpha and the moment anyone says other wise its nut hugging. jesus youre a sad sad man

as a 5th grader he averaged 12.2 ppg 10.2 ppg and 3.7 Reb playing VARSITY basketball
as a 6th grader he averaged 17.4 ppg 9.8 Apg and 3.6 Reb playing VARSITY basketball
(http://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/julian-newman/SyQO9_TwEeKZ5AAmVebBJg/gendersport/basketball-stats.htm)

that's so terrible. he just plays scrubs. slowest release ever. he will max out at 5'8!

now that youve been completely destroyed, stop being an insecure loser.

inb4 im a **** for posting statistics

Hey phaggot all I said was he has a slow release. Can you honestly disagree watching that video?

Godyssey
10-20-2014, 10:53 PM
Hey phaggot all I said was he has a slow release. Can you honestly disagree watching that video?

you are no expect. youre some 30 year old insecure man.

keep hating on children to make yourself feel better though

RA5XzmRNLAs

iabs
10-20-2014, 11:00 PM

RA5XzmRNLAs

If we were talking about football (not the american one), he'd have all the chances in the world, but some lanky mofo with 1/4 his skills would get picked 10/10 times over him in an NBA draft.

Merica'.

edit: I actually feel sorry for the kid, he's heart will be crushed the minute he realizes he wasn't "born" to play basketball.

jbball92
10-20-2014, 11:02 PM

RA5XzmRNLAs
that entire video is uncontested jumpshots and dead end crossovers. can count on one hand the number of times someone was playing defense.

much potential, such wow.

you sound like an insecure phaggot dikk riding a 9 year old because you never lived up to your fathers expectations

BuckNakedinBama
10-20-2014, 11:02 PM

RA5XzmRNLAs

And you're a 23 year old obsessed with a 12 year old. Why does it make me insecure to say he has a slow release when he has a slow release? I never said he couldn't beat me at ball because he could. Doesn't make me insecure to say Peyton crumbles in playoff pressure situations because he does. Just an observation you mindless ****wad.

Dan916
10-20-2014, 11:07 PM
good luck to him

he gonna need it with that body.

mexanacho
10-20-2014, 11:13 PM
hope he makes it but the trend I see with the majority of these "child prodigies" is that they tend to burn out and never advance past low d1 ball. I remember seeing a video back in the day (like 4-5 years ago) of this kid who would run and play basketball for 4-5 hours after school everyday. What happened to him?

reLaxx1
10-20-2014, 11:18 PM
Lol at all the ''not impressed' and ''won't be able to succeed with that body''... He's 12..

Godyssey
10-21-2014, 12:52 AM
that entire video is uncontested jumpshots and dead end crossovers. can count on one hand the number of times someone was playing defense.

much potential, such wow.

you sound like an insecure phaggot dikk riding a 9 year old because you never lived up to your fathers expectations

Why you so mad brah? Your parents not give you enough love as a kid?

When a 6th grader averages a double double in varsity basketball he must be decent

But I guess you know more than everyone. Seems the only place he is getting hate is on the misc. Surprise right?

Brb dikk riding Bc im not scared to admit averaging 17 and 10 as a 5th grader playing varsity is impressive. You're so mad lmfao

hardestgainer
10-21-2014, 03:29 AM
If we were talking about football (not the american one), he'd have all the chances in the world, but some lanky mofo with 1/4 his skills would get picked 10/10 times over him in an NBA draft.

Merica'.

edit: I actually feel sorry for the kid, he's heart will be crushed the minute he realizes he wasn't "born" to play basketball.

This, but it explains why he trains so much on those deep 3's with huge arc. He better hope he gets a couple big growth spirts or he's fukked in basketball. Id know, met with my HS coach to try out and 10 second in he straight up said "dont bother, I wont have short players" and I was the #1 or 2 pick every year in league drafts after tryouts but at the time I was 5'4.

He should seriously consider trying soccer, he's got insane cardio from all these workouts and good footwork. Might as well have a backup plan, he's clearly gifted athletically dont waste it going after a sport that requires you to be tall as fuk