PDA

View Full Version : Any brah watching the africa cup of nations 2015 ?

Brazzah
10-20-2014, 08:42 PM
Started watching it after seing Algeria doing it's best world cup yet and giving germans the scare of their life in the final 16 game.

Today they finally topped their group by beating mali, malawi and ethiopia. After 4 matches, they had 4 victories and became the first african nation to qualify for Morocco 2015. They still got 2 matches left in november then it's the end of the qualifiers.

Any brahs been watching ? If so who are you rooting for ?

(www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HAZUrfl16Q)

(www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOPjfq5gSqg)

Inb4 Algeria is a terrible football team
Inb4 africa cup of nations is boring as fuk

Brazzah
10-20-2014, 10:29 PM
Bump of peace

mexanacho
10-20-2014, 10:34 PM
but ebola tho

MajesticLion
10-20-2014, 10:38 PM
They're a pretty decent team, but to be fair they have a soft group. We'll see what happens when they face a team Ghana or Ivory Coast.

Brazzah
10-21-2014, 12:39 AM
They're a pretty decent team, but to be fair they have a soft group. We'll see what happens when they face a team Ghana or Ivory Coast.

Wasn't worried about that group to be honest...Malawi played like a high school soccer team, Ethiopia just wasn't there either....only mali managed to resist before Algerian defender Carl Medjani scored them lol...Ivory Coast has a so-so squad, Algerian team knows their tactics very well...But what i'm waiting for is a clash between Algeria and Ghana or Algeria vs Morocco/Egypt. Chit could become intense.

I know Morocco and Egypt have terrible squads right now but just the old rivalries being revived would make those matches fierce as fuk. (Inb4 fans start fighting and match is cancelled).

Tbh the big names like Nigeria and old champions all suck this year.

To me it's either going to be Algeria, Ghana, Cameroun (Despite a terrible world cup, they managed to make a decent comeback) who are going to win this cup. People hyping up South Africa for performing in a piss-poor group isn't very scary either lol...