IH8RICE
10-20-2014, 12:44 PM
They better beat SF

Got $50 on that game with some fuker from my work

Other than that Idc what else they do this season

@San Fran...Goodnight sweet 50 dollars

SteelFlexington
10-20-2014, 01:03 PM
They lost to the Rams on 2 special teams play and a bad call on that last fumble that ended the game. Carlton had over 400 yards of offense, and the offense looked explosive in the 2nd half. Hawks finish 11-5, possibly 12-4 and win the division. They'll beat Arizona twice, San Fran in Seattle and they will have a shot in San Fran.

Don't worry brahs, Hawks are coming for the chip again

LeonardShelby
10-20-2014, 01:31 PM
Remaining schedule:

@Carolina -W
Oakland- W
NY Giants - W
@Kansas City - L
Arizona - W
@San Fran - L
@Philly - L
San Fran - W
@Arizona - L
St. Louis - W

Final record 9-7

Lol at losses to kc and Philly. More likely to lose to Carolina than those two

SF49ers
10-20-2014, 02:23 PM
They lost to the Rams on 2 special teams play and a bad call on that last fumble that ended the game. Carlton had over 400 yards of offense, and the offense looked explosive in the 2nd half. Hawks finish 11-5, possibly 12-4 and win the division. They'll beat Arizona twice, San Fran in Seattle and they will have a shot in San Fran.

Don't worry brahs, Hawks are coming for the chip again

Red, you can't be serious....12-4? Pls go.

With that being said, I don't see them finishing worse than 10-6.

RykarGauge
10-20-2014, 02:40 PM
Seahawks have a strong chance to finish 10-6 which takes the NFC West imo. Win out at home and win 2 out of 5 remaining road games. Seahawks are going through a rough stretch due to injuries. They will bounce back when healthy and make a run at another title. Too many people here focus to much on whats happening now. Its how you play down the stretch and in the playoffs that count. Cowboys look dominant right now but how will they look by the middle of December? Will they chit the bed like they always do and finish 8-8? Its hard to say. Everyone needs to relax.

rocketfish
10-20-2014, 02:43 PM
if the seahawks cant win homefield advantage throughout the playoffs then goodnight sweet homos

looks like dallas or eagles are going to be the ones securing that spot

RykarGauge
10-20-2014, 02:50 PM
if the seahawks cant win homefield advantage throughout the playoffs then goodnight sweet homos

looks like dallas or eagles are going to be the ones securing that spot

If you ask any team in the NFC if they had to choose any two teams to take the #1 seed in the NFC besides themselves it would be a resounding (Philly / Dallas)
No one is afraid of going to either one of those stadiums come playoffs. Unless you are SF (Seattle, GB or NO) are the places you don't wanna go to.

rocketfish
10-20-2014, 03:17 PM
If you ask any team in the NFC if they had to choose any two teams to take the #1 seed in the NFC besides themselves it would be a resounding (Philly / Dallas)
No one is afraid of going to either one of those stadiums come playoffs. Unless you are SF (Seattle, GB or NO) are the places you don't wanna go to.

they aint winning away lmfao

Lakers24
10-20-2014, 03:19 PM
lol probably wont. sherman and russell got exposed big time haha. people never seemed to believe me but it doesnt bother me im not mad lol. sherman and russell are overrated tho ok!!! they are GARBAGE! how many times must i fuking say it? are you ever going to fuking listen to me goddamnit ive been saying it for some time now!!! FUKIN SHERMAN IS A PIECE OF **** TRASH TALKER WHO SUCKS HIS CATS A$$HOLE FOR DIARRHEA AND FUKING PUTS A DIAPER ON RUSSELL TO SUCK HIS $HIT OUT TOO!!!! JESUS FUKIN $HIT!! PETE CARROLS FUKING PLAYBOOK IS A BUNCH OF FUKING SQUIGGLY LINES DRAWN WITH A GODDAMN CRAYON THAT A FUKIN MONKEY WHOS RETARDED COULD DRAW UP!!!!! HOLY MOTHER FUKING CUM GUZZLING PHAGGOT A$$ PIECE OF **** LOSER BALL SUCKIN FUDGE PACKING LOSER DIAPER SNIFFIN CAT A$$HOLE EATING PIECE OF $HIT PHAGGOT BAST3RD MOTHER FUKER OMFG HOLY FUKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

Iron121
10-20-2014, 04:29 PM
lol probably wont. sherman and russell got exposed big time haha. people never seemed to believe me but it doesnt bother me im not mad lol. sherman and russell are overrated tho ok!!! they are GARBAGE! how many times must i fuking say it? are you ever going to fuking listen to me goddamnit ive been saying it for some time now!!! FUKIN SHERMAN IS A PIECE OF **** TRASH TALKER WHO SUCKS HIS CATS A$$HOLE FOR DIARRHEA AND FUKING PUTS A DIAPER ON RUSSELL TO SUCK HIS $HIT OUT TOO!!!! JESUS FUKIN $HIT!! PETE CARROLS FUKING PLAYBOOK IS A BUNCH OF FUKING SQUIGGLY LINES DRAWN WITH A GODDAMN CRAYON THAT A FUKIN MONKEY WHOS RETARDED COULD DRAW UP!!!!! HOLY MOTHER FUKING CUM GUZZLING PHAGGOT A$$ PIECE OF **** LOSER BALL SUCKIN FUDGE PACKING LOSER DIAPER SNIFFIN CAT A$$HOLE EATING PIECE OF $HIT PHAGGOT BAST3RD MOTHER FUKER OMFG HOLY FUKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

Location: Canada, I'm ashamed to share the same country as you.

IH8RICE
10-20-2014, 04:35 PM
Lol at losses to kc and Philly. More likely to lose to Carolina than those two

Do you even watch football? Do you even have eyes? A brain?