PDA

View Full Version : We just gonna act like Seattle isnt in a total freefall or...?

BusterBunny
10-20-2014, 09:10 AM
Brb lose to cowboys and rams
brb wilson has the game of his life, Rams choke, still lose
brb defense cant stop a nosebleed when ppl were calling them the goat
brb nothing dynamic on offense now that percy is gone
brb percy kills gb week one then never give him the ball again
brb bevell calling plays
brb oline sucks
brb marshawn is mad they traded his nikka
brb baldwin hates golden boy wilson
brb cowboys, cards, packers, eagles all better and all coming for that angus

smashedpotato
10-20-2014, 09:45 AM
Riveting stuff ohh pee. Iv been waiting all morning for the first of many daily sehawks threads.

FearThisjake
10-20-2014, 09:53 AM
they did play like **** the past 3 games or so, not because they lost, but because they actually played like crap.

not sure what's going on in that camp, but it needs to be fixed

TahitiJones
10-20-2014, 10:29 AM
neat, better make a thread about the seahawks instead of adding your useless post to one of the other 100 posted in the last 24 hours

LeonardShelby
10-20-2014, 10:38 AM
Why would Baldwin hate Wilson when Wilson just gave him the best game of his career.

JRMoore82
10-20-2014, 10:41 AM
Just sit back and enjoy the ride OP

DATNEWNEWNEW
10-20-2014, 11:47 AM
cheaters never win in the long run; your 'supplements' can give you an unfair advantage in the short term, but eventually your body and mind will break down on you. This is what we are seeing now.

leafs43
10-20-2014, 11:49 AM
Seattle ain't chit without their cheater stadium.

News @ 10

calikidNFL2015
10-20-2014, 11:57 AM
Teammates need to stop ****ing Wilson's ex wife

FGCHENG
10-20-2014, 12:04 PM

seems to be working well for Wilson though, he's been stepping his game up lately.

HoganIsGOAT
10-20-2014, 02:37 PM

This.

Lakers24
10-20-2014, 04:13 PM
lol thats what ive been saying for a long time. sherman and russell got exposed big time haha. people never seemed to believe me but it doesnt bother me im not mad lol. sherman and russell are overrated tho ok!!! they are GARBAGE! how many times must i fuking say it? are you ever going to fuking listen to me goddamnit ive been saying it for some time now!!! FUKIN SHERMAN IS A PIECE OF **** TRASH TALKER WHO SUCKS HIS CATS A$$HOLE FOR DIARRHEA AND FUKING PUTS A DIAPER ON RUSSELL TO SUCK HIS $HIT OUT TOO!!!! JESUS FUKIN $HIT!! PETE CARROLS FUKING PLAYBOOK IS A BUNCH OF FUKING SQUIGGLY LINES DRAWN WITH A GODDAMN CRAYON THAT A FUKIN MONKEY WHOS RETARDED COULD DRAW UP!!!!! HOLY MOTHER FUKING CUM GUZZLING PHAGGOT A$$ PIECE OF **** LOSER BALL SUCKIN FUDGE PACKING LOSER DIAPER SNIFFIN CAT A$$HOLE EATING PIECE OF $HIT PHAGGOT BAST3RD MOTHER FUKER OMFG HOLY FUKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!