10-20-2014, 05:19 AM
- LSU over Ole Miss

- TT takes down TCU

- Rutgers gets the win against Nebraska

- Washington beats AZ State

PervedOut
10-20-2014, 05:26 AM
South Carolina over Auburn

Michigan over MSU. MSU has been giving away 2 quarters a game lately.

jtaylor2010
10-20-2014, 05:38 AM
South Carolina over Auburn

I want to be a leaf. I'm trying to get too hopeful though. Against UK we were absolutely horrible against the Wildcat. If our defense hasn't improved a hell of a lot then I don't see how we can win. But I do think we have a chance to put some points on the board. The only thing is though...our best way to attack their D is through the air. Their weakness is in the secondary, and I like Spurrier's offensive VS. Johnson's zones on D. But our best defense is a good offense, so if we can't pound the ball and keep our defense off the field.

Michigan over MSU. MSU has been giving away 2 quarters a game lately.

I thought about taking this one too. It'll be like the SuperBowl for Michigan at this point because this and the Ohio State game is all they have left to play for. But I'm not sure Hoke hasn't already lost the team.

PervedOut
10-20-2014, 05:41 AM
I thought about taking this one too. It'll be like the SuperBowl for Michigan at this point because this and the Ohio State game is all they have left to play for. But I'm not sure Hoke hasn't already lost the team.
They are gonna throw the kitchen sink at MSU. Living here and being an OSU fan, I can tell you that people think of UM v. MSU as more of a rivalry now, than UM v. OSU. MSU was a "gimme" on that schedule up until the last ~6 years. If Michigan comes out trying the same Pro-style bull**** they've been failing at for the last 2+ years, they should fire Hoke in-game and "Lendale White" his ass out of the stadium.