PDA

View Full Version : lmao @ the 49ers....EXPOSED! lmaooo

Lakers24
10-19-2014, 07:40 PM
lol this is kinda funny. a little embaressing almost. i mean people have had high hopes for them and even tho i have to wake up early for work im still watching hahaha i aint mad . but i have to take my time to make this fukin thread FUKING BULL$HIt!! 49ers are fuking $HIT!!! OVERRATED FUKING STUPID LOSERS. HARBOUGHS FUKING PLAYBOOK IS SOMETHING A FUKING CAT WITH A DIAPER ON AND A FUKING CRAYON COULD WRITE UP!! BUNCH OF FUKING SQUIGGLY LINES JESUS FUK!!!! THE FUKING LOSERS AT CB AND SAFETY MUST HAVE BEEN DROPPED ON THERE HEADS AS INFANTS. FUKING kaeperDICK IS CHUCKING BALLS ALL OVER THE GODDAMN FIELD LIKE A WHORE JERKING OFF MIDGETS. DONT WASTE MY TIME ON SUNDAY NIGHT WHEN I COULD BE SLEEPING YOU FUKING LOSER PIECE OF $HIT WHO SUCKS ON HIS CATS A$$HOLE FOR DIARRHEA!!! GODDAMN YOU FUKING PHAGGOT PIECE OF $HIT LOSER FUKER CUM GUZZLING STUPID FUKING BAST3RD MOTHER FUKER CAT A$$HOLE SUCKING PIECE OF **** LOSER BALL SUCKING FUDGE PACKING FUKING PHAGGOT OMFG GODDAMNIT HOLY FUKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

snakehips31
10-19-2014, 09:23 PM
lol this is kinda funny. a little embaressing almost. i mean people have had high hopes for them and even tho i have to wake up early for work im still watching hahaha i aint mad . but i have to take my time to make this fukin thread FUKING BULL$HIt!! 49ers are fuking $HIT!!! OVERRATED FUKING STUPID LOSERS. HARBOUGHS FUKING PLAYBOOK IS SOMETHING A FUKING CAT WITH A DIAPER ON AND A FUKING CRAYON COULD WRITE UP!! BUNCH OF FUKING SQUIGGLY LINES JESUS FUK!!!! THE FUKING LOSERS AT CB AND SAFETY MUST HAVE BEEN DROPPED ON THERE HEADS AS INFANTS. FUKING kaeperDICK IS CHUCKING BALLS ALL OVER THE GODDAMN FIELD LIKE A WHORE JERKING OFF MIDGETS. DONT WASTE MY TIME ON SUNDAY NIGHT WHEN I COULD BE SLEEPING YOU FUKING LOSER PIECE OF $HIT WHO SUCKS ON HIS CATS A$$HOLE FOR DIARRHEA!!! GODDAMN YOU FUKING PHAGGOT PIECE OF $HIT LOSER FUKER CUM GUZZLING STUPID FUKING BAST3RD MOTHER FUKER CAT A$$HOLE SUCKING PIECE OF **** LOSER BALL SUCKING FUDGE PACKING FUKING PHAGGOT OMFG GODDAMNIT HOLY FUKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

Came in thread to post the same thing

blinkers88
10-19-2014, 09:27 PM
Came in thread to post the same thing
me too

canuck604
10-19-2014, 09:31 PM

Ok.

james21561
10-19-2014, 09:36 PM
Strong fail at trying to be like StonerDreams

CCAurora
10-19-2014, 09:37 PM
Op that's funny because lol this is kinda funny. a little embaressing almost. i mean people have had high hopes for them and even tho i have to wake up early for work im still watching hahaha i aint mad . but i have to take my time to make this fukin thread FUKING BULL$HIt!! 49ers are fuking $HIT!!! OVERRATED FUKING STUPID LOSERS. HARBOUGHS FUKING PLAYBOOK IS SOMETHING A FUKING CAT WITH A DIAPER ON AND A FUKING CRAYON COULD WRITE UP!! BUNCH OF FUKING SQUIGGLY LINES JESUS FUK!!!! THE FUKING LOSERS AT CB AND SAFETY MUST HAVE BEEN DROPPED ON THERE HEADS AS INFANTS. FUKING kaeperDICK IS CHUCKING BALLS ALL OVER THE GODDAMN FIELD LIKE A WHORE JERKING OFF MIDGETS. DONT WASTE MY TIME ON SUNDAY NIGHT WHEN I COULD BE SLEEPING YOU FUKING LOSER PIECE OF $HIT WHO SUCKS ON HIS CATS A$$HOLE FOR DIARRHEA!!! GODDAMN YOU FUKING PHAGGOT PIECE OF $HIT LOSER FUKER CUM GUZZLING STUPID FUKING BAST3RD MOTHER FUKER CAT A$$HOLE SUCKING PIECE OF **** LOSER BALL SUCKING FUDGE PACKING FUKING PHAGGOT OMFG GODDAMNIT HOLY FUKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!