PDA

View Full Version : Seahawks exposed as a flash in the pan

Azrairc
10-19-2014, 05:09 PM
Taking nothing away from their super bowl championship which is a extremely hard acheivement as they should be recognized as the great team of 2013 but their run is over.

That is all

BigDawg69
10-19-2014, 05:13 PM
They just got lucky with some good picks in the draft, now their rookie contracts are up and the Seahawks are fuked. Belichick might be a douche, but the reason the pats have been good so long is that they aren't afraid to let players go if they ask for more than the pats are willing to give, see ty law, deion branch, welker.

LeonardShelby
10-19-2014, 05:16 PM
inb4 they finish 13-3.

woody19
10-19-2014, 05:19 PM
90% of super bowl champs struggle the next year. This reminds me of the 2002 pats, they are slowly transitioning to a Russel Wilson oriented team.

DCocK
10-19-2014, 05:53 PM
They just got lucky with some good picks in the draft, now their rookie contracts are up and the Seahawks are fuked. Belichick might be a douche, but the reason the pats have been good so long is that they aren't afraid to let players go if they ask for more than the pats are willing to give, see ty law, deion branch, welker.yeah that has led to a lot of championships over the last 10 years...

smashedpotato
10-19-2014, 05:58 PM
Its not suprising. Very rarely does a team even make the playoffs in the season following a superbowl win. It just dosent happen. Pats were the last ones to do it 10 years ago.

ItsWhatIDo
10-19-2014, 06:29 PM
They just got lucky with some good picks in the draft, now their rookie contracts are up and the Seahawks are fuked. Belichick might be a douche, but the reason the pats have been good so long is that they aren't afraid to let players go if they ask for more than the pats are willing to give, see ty law, deion branch, welker.

The Pats are "so good" because their division has been the worst n football for the last 15 years. Seriously, when have the Bills, Jets, or Dolphins had a great player in that time?

HoganIsGOAT
10-19-2014, 06:34 PM
The Pats are "so good" because their division has been the worst n football for the last 15 years. Seriously, when have the Bills, Jets, or Dolphins had a great player in that time?

I guess that explains having the best record in the league this century, 10 AFC championships games this century, including 5 Superbowl's, and 3 Superbowl wins. Stay mad.

Tommy12Orr4
10-19-2014, 06:43 PM

Tell me more about how the Patriots have to beat the Bills, Dolphins, and Jets in the playoffs every year. They've never had to face the Colts, Steelers, Chargers, or Ravens in the playoffs. Nope, just AFC East teams.

Lakers24
10-19-2014, 06:47 PM
lol at the fukin phaggot piece of **** loser fuking seacocks. they are FUKIN OVERRATED AND GOT EXPOSED!!!!! they are a piece of **** DIARRHEA EATING TEAM WHO SUCK ON CATS A$$HOLES!!!! SHERMAN AND RUSSELL ARE OVERRATED PIECES OF $hit!! GODDAMN GET THAT THROUGH YOUR FUKING HEADS ALREADY JESUS FUK!!!!! HOLY **** HOW MANY FUKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF CAT A$$HOLE SUCKING PIECE OF **** FUKING BAST3RD FUKER A$$HOLE CUM GUZZLIN STUPID PHAGGOT LOSER FUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

smashedpotato
10-19-2014, 06:53 PM
Its not the pats fault they play in a crap division, sure they haven't won a championship in the last 10 years but they have achieved a level of sustained success that no other franchise in this modern era of football has been able to do, they are contenders every year. Anyways, enough of that...

..carry on with the 27th Seahawks thread of the day..

ItsWhatIDo
10-19-2014, 08:37 PM
Tell me more about how the Patriots have to beat the Bills, Dolphins, and Jets in the playoffs every year. They've never had to face the Colts, Steelers, Chargers, or Ravens in the playoffs. Nope, just AFC East teams.

Tell me more how they have won zero championships post spy gate. Any given Sunday. So they win a couple playoff games here and there.

They get spotted six wins every year with a consistent cupcake schedule.

jbball92
10-19-2014, 08:47 PM
S3-3attle

Dennis71
10-19-2014, 08:57 PM
Tell me more how they have won zero championships post spy gate. Any given Sunday. So they win a couple playoff games here and there.

They get spotted six wins every year with a consistent cupcake schedule.

and they lost to Miami week 1

therefore you're arguement is invalid

HoganIsGOAT
10-19-2014, 08:58 PM
So they win a couple playoff games here and there.

0/10 trolling.

BeardBrahhh
10-19-2014, 09:06 PM
agreed, its often an overlooked factor. They have 8 games a year against these poverty teams

HoganIsGOAT
10-19-2014, 09:12 PM
agreed, its often an overlooked factor. They have 8 games a year against these poverty teams

Mirin' your fuzzy math. They have 6 games against division opponents, and 10 games against teams not in their division. And there record against non-divisional teams is outstanding...and they don't just play division opponents in the playoffs.

You Pats haters are literally the worst.