PDA

View Full Version : Peyton Manning - Interception Inception

XterraRob
10-19-2014, 02:09 PM
Now don't get me wrong, I'm a Bronco Fan (word to my homies in the Mile High!).

But I think Peyton Manning is bad for the Broncos. They have to form the whole team around him and when he is having an off day, everything falls part and the defense has to pick up the pieces. Last weekend against the Jets, he was underthrowing more passes than I could ever do if I was blindfolded and throwing backwards.

That being said, I'm predicting a solid 3 interceptions tonight against the 49ers.

chlaxman
10-19-2014, 02:11 PM
So teams struggle when their QB struggles?

Who knew?

Tanerian
10-19-2014, 02:13 PM
When one of the best QB's to ever play the game doesn't "Fit" on your team... you have bigger problems to worry about than said QB.

FrankieEggzBrah
10-19-2014, 02:18 PM
They've lost 9 times since he's been there. Nine.

Two of those losses were in the post season against teams that went on to win the Super Bowl.

"But I think Peyton Manning is bad for the Broncos."

isp
10-19-2014, 02:19 PM
Want some Brian Hoyer instead?

hardestgainer
10-19-2014, 02:21 PM
When one of the best QB's to ever play the game doesn't "Fit" on your team... you have bigger problems to worry about than said QB.

This, Peyton is still arguably the best qb in the league and will go down as one of the best ever.

XterraRob
10-19-2014, 02:21 PM
They've lost 9 times since he's been there. Nine.

Two of those losses were in the post season against teams that went on to win the Super Bowl.

"But I think Peyton Manning is bad for the Broncos."

Do you know what it's like watching a crippled handicap try to win the game for you? He can't move out of the pocket to save his life, he spends more time worrying about getting hit than focusing on the game. He doesn't stay calm in his drives and ends up throwing bad. The dude drops to the fetal position the second he sees a defender gets within 20 yards of him.

How can you call that a leader?

Omaha Omaha his ass to the Dolphins or some **** and let his legacy die there.

WeekndOrNah
10-19-2014, 02:24 PM
phuck u OP. how the fuk can you be a Broncos fan

of course you form the entire offense around the phucking QB, especially when he's one of the best to ever play the game. who the fuk else would you build an offense around? dipsh*t

do us all a favor and never claim to be a Bronco fan again, or even watch football again

WeekndOrNah
10-19-2014, 02:25 PM
Do you know what it's like watching a crippled handicap try to win the game for you? He can't move out of the pocket to save his life, he spends more time worrying about getting hit than focusing on the game. He doesn't stay calm in his drives and ends up throwing bad. The dude drops to the fetal position the second he sees a defender gets within 20 yards of him.

jesus have you ever seen manning play besides last game?
in fact, have you ever seen any pocket passer QB play?

fuk off and go watch RG3 highlights or something phaggot

XterraRob
10-19-2014, 02:26 PM
phuck u OP. how the fuk can you be a Broncos fan

of course you form the entire offense around the phucking QB, especially when he's one of the best to ever play the game. who the fuk else would you build an offense around? dipsh*t

do us all a favor and never claim to be a Bronco fan again, or even watch football again

Hey I'm not going to throw the guy sympathy because he's like 59 and struggling with a neck issue on a top notch team. I'd rather have Tim Tebow in the game just so I know what it feels like to break the pocket and rush for a first down when things get ugly. Not keel over and pretend to play dead so he doesn't get hit.

XterraRob
10-19-2014, 02:28 PM
jesus have you ever seen manning play besides last game?
in fact, have you ever seen any pocket passer QB play?

fuk off and go watch RG3 highlights or something phaggot

Yeah I have and Manning is NOTHING like he used to be. I don't know about you but I don't think physically handicap players should be allowed to have starting positions on a football team.

FrankieEggzBrah
10-19-2014, 02:29 PM
Okay, okay. We toastin' in a roll bread. You legit had me Bert staring for a second. 10/10

Twerk4it
10-19-2014, 02:35 PM
Jets D-line got him rattled

XterraRob
10-19-2014, 02:36 PM
Okay, okay. We toastin' in a roll bread. You legit had me Bert staring for a second. 10/10

I'm actually being serious, I have a fairly long track record of posts and threads for my hate for not only John Fox but Peyton Manning. Would rather have Brady, a team needs a solid leader and a lot more goes into it than losing your head on the football field and breaking records.

Our defense has been the only saving grace for this season. The Offensive stats (marginal) for this season speak for this by themselves. ****, Rivers down in SD is having a hell of a season. Peyton's injury is getting to him more and more and he is either having too much anxiety or what because any pass rush on that guy makes him play like **** instead of standing there like a man and taking the hit if its coming or just throw the ball when it NEEDS to be thrown and not forcing it.

jross2021
10-19-2014, 02:55 PM
So teams struggle when their QB struggles?

Who knew?

Big Ben threw for 100 yards and 0 tds and the STeelers won the super bowl.

StonedDreams
10-19-2014, 03:01 PM
Big Ben threw for 100 yards and 0 tds and the STeelers won the super bowl.

nobody cares about your inbred neanderthal hillbilly quarterback or your cesspool of a city

jross2021
10-19-2014, 03:05 PM
nobody cares about your inbred neanderthal hillbilly quarterback or your cesspool of a city

Dalton.

BrawnySwoleman
10-19-2014, 03:09 PM
I'd rather have Tim Tebow in the game 0/10 trolling

SxeSam
10-19-2014, 03:38 PM
You sure you're not a raiders fan, OP? Peyton gets his power from his hips. What happens when he doesn't drive through? He under throws. He's been doing it more and more this year. Not that you would know that though. Go back to watching Matt shaub

sdballer5588
10-19-2014, 03:41 PM
OP with the mega jinx thread.

XterraRob
10-19-2014, 04:02 PM
Jets D-line got him rattled

Ohhh yeah

It's not hard to make Manning nervous, just start running at him with life insurance and a wheel chair. I swear if he botches this game tonight, I'm going to lose it. A lot of Broncos fans are blind with Peyton's dick in their mouth. It doesn't matter what he did in the past, it's what he's doing now and he isn't the greenest grass on the field. I say give up Peyton and pick up Brady. Atleast we can have a leader that isn't knocking on death's door and can still have the character & charisma to actually lead a team to a super bowl win. Knowing our luck, Peyton will throw a pick six in the post season to end our dreams of ever winning a Super Bowl again.

FrankieEggzBrah
10-19-2014, 09:22 PM
Now don't get me wrong, I'm a Bronco Fan (word to my homies in the Mile High!).

But I think Peyton Manning is bad for the Broncos. They have to form the whole team around him and when he is having an off day, everything falls part and the defense has to pick up the pieces. Last weekend against the Jets, he was underthrowing more passes than I could ever do if I was blindfolded and throwing backwards.

That being said, I'm predicting a solid 3 interceptions tonight against the 49ers.
4 TD 0 INT

Appreciate what you have.

WeekndOrNah
10-19-2014, 09:26 PM
Don't ever claim yourself as a Broncos fan ever again OP

10-19-2014, 09:27 PM
Roll bread of the NFL season so far. The premise of this thread is NBA-esque in terms of how ridiculously stupid it is.

XterraRob
10-19-2014, 09:48 PM
By god - it worked.

XterraRob
10-19-2014, 09:56 PM
Peyton should tattoo a Papa Johns Pizza to his face like some Mike Tyson ****.

smokeater
10-19-2014, 10:00 PM
This

Beliedat
10-19-2014, 10:04 PM
Get the phuck out of my beautiful state you limp dick phaggot.

XterraRob
10-19-2014, 10:12 PM
Get the phuck out of my beautiful state you limp dick phaggot.

Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs

Beliedat
10-19-2014, 10:25 PM
Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
Transplant.

Jerk off.

Pathetic.

Stop phucking with my traffic, get the phuck out you sorry kunt.

Stop claiming you're a bronco fan, I was raging the south stands when you were retaking your ACTs for the 3rd time.

XterraRob
10-19-2014, 10:35 PM
Transplant.

Jerk off.

Pathetic.

Stop phucking with my traffic, get the phuck out you sorry kunt.

Stop claiming you're a bronco fan, I was raging the south stands when you were retaking your ACTs for the 3rd time.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2i0py69.jpg

du3ce
10-19-2014, 10:36 PM
op smoking that good ish

FGCHENG
10-19-2014, 10:51 PM
If OP makes this thread every week Peyton Manning plays, Peyton's record will never be broken.

Beliedat
10-19-2014, 10:51 PM
http://i58.tinypic.com/2i0py69.jpg

Nice stock t shirt bro. Probably a bargain at the stadium

Go back home, y'all out of towners are lost.

sdballer5588
10-19-2014, 10:59 PM
Beliedat here to rein in the suckaz

Beliedat
10-19-2014, 11:08 PM
Beliedat here to rein in the suckaz
U know how we do from MA to CO we don't half step sonnnn.

XterraRob
10-19-2014, 11:10 PM
Nice stock t shirt bro. Probably a bargain at the stadium

Go back home, y'all out of towners are lost.

Beliedat, are you seriously making a huge deal about being a fan longer than someone else? Find a hobby other than trying to own people miserably on the internet

NJI6
10-19-2014, 11:46 PM
OP is a retard

nothing to see here. if you guys didn't have pey pey you would go right back to being a mediocre team with fukin tebow, appreciate one of the GOATS you phaggot

HankScorp1o
10-20-2014, 07:13 AM
Lol FetalAlcoholSyndromeRob at it again. Nice to have this potato back on sports misc, he perfectly illustrates your typical Denver bandwagoner.

viennafat
10-20-2014, 07:22 AM
lol just lol
This place is something else....

YellowOnYellow
10-20-2014, 07:45 AM

You talking about matt schaub cause you jusg described him perfectly..

Beliedat
10-20-2014, 10:00 AM
Beliedat, are you seriously making a huge deal about being a fan longer than someone else? Find a hobby other than trying to own people miserably on the internet
What a game. I was hammered drunk. You should appreciate greatness

smashedpotato
10-20-2014, 10:08 AM
Lol FetalAlcoholSyndromeRob at it again. Nice to have this potato back on sports misc, he perfectly illustrates your typical Denver bandwagoner.

Lol. Die hard broncos fan since 2012

XterraRob
10-20-2014, 08:51 PM

Hank you ugly butt dirt son of a bitch - I've missed you too. I'm glad to see Gronkowski is doing well.

XterraRob
10-20-2014, 08:52 PM
What a game. I was hammered drunk. You should appreciate greatness

Peyton did really well, he had a different look in his eyes last night. I don't know if they were glazed over with rage or what, but he looked pretty ****ing focused.

CONJbrah
10-20-2014, 09:29 PM
goat troll thread, gj op