PDA

View Full Version : SEC Football stylin on the rest again

weezydre
10-19-2014, 11:38 AM
4 teams in the top 5. Lol at Pac 12, Big 10, and the rest of the poverty conferences

stevedarsh
10-19-2014, 12:07 PM
http://i61.tinypic.com/33bh1lf.jpg

neighborr
10-19-2014, 12:08 PM
http://i61.tinypic.com/33bh1lf.jpg

I forgot that ESPN solely decides the rankings.

stevedarsh
10-19-2014, 12:20 PM
I forgot that ESPN solely decides the rankings.

so LSU sucks sweaty old man testicles so you're an SEC fan now huh? lmao.

let's leave the conversation for people who GRADUATED from institutions with teams ranked in the top 10, shall we?

neighborr
10-19-2014, 12:26 PM
so LSU sucks sweaty old man testicles so you're an SEC fan now huh? lmao.

let's leave the conversation for people who GRADUATED from institutions with teams ranked in the top 10, shall we?

sec fan? i couldn't give a fuk about these sec teams. but lol @ you getting ass-raped mad and then coming up with an elaborate ESPN/SEC conspiracy theory because your entire conference sucks massive donkey balls.

stevedarsh
10-19-2014, 12:29 PM
sec fan? i couldn't give a fuk about these sec teams. but lol @ you getting ass-raped mad and then coming up with an elaborate ESPN/SEC conspiracy theory because your entire conference sucks massive donkey balls.

it isn't a conspiracy theory. they have a business relationship, retard. it is mututally beneficial for ESPN to promote the SEC.

neighborr
10-19-2014, 12:31 PM
it isn't a conspiracy theory. they have a business relationship, retard. it is mututally beneficial for ESPN to promote the SEC.

No sh!t, sherlock. But it's not like ESPN decides the entire AP and coaches poll though, retard. That's what we're talking about. Keep up.

stevedarsh
10-19-2014, 12:45 PM
No sh!t, sherlock. But it's not like ESPN decides the entire AP and coaches poll though, retard. That's what we're talking about. Keep up.

You don't think the world's largest sports related media outlet has an influence on the national perception of conference strength? troll harder. I know you're from louisiana but a real life person can't be this stupid.

neighborr
10-19-2014, 12:47 PM
You don't think the world's largest sports related media outlet has an influence on the national perception of conference strength? troll harder. I know you're from louisiana but a real life person can't be this stupid.

I think the 7 straight national championships had something to do with the "perception of conference strength"

keep wearing that tin foil hat though little guy

dmoneythegoat
10-19-2014, 12:49 PM
Oh look. Stevedarsh going full retard and getting butt devastated for no reason whatsoever. Nothing to see here lol