PDA

View Full Version : lmao @ the seahawks....EXPOSED! lmaooo

Lakers24
10-19-2014, 11:06 AM
lol sherman and russell are overrated phaggots like i kept saying. losing to the rams ahahaha...exposed. probably from all the cat diarrhea they've been eating

Howiester
10-19-2014, 11:09 AM
anytime any team loses, they're "exposed." i guess that's the trendy word the last 2 years.

smashedpotato
10-19-2014, 11:13 AM
Exciting thread topic mane

brb russle Wilson GOAT qb
brb dick sherman greatest cb to ever play football
brb russle Wilson sucks
brb sherman exposed
brb russle Wilson game manager
brb seacawks arnt making playoffs
brb russle wilsons wife
brb seattle has trashy receiving core
brb seacokkks best team in nfl
brb century link field
brb dallas cowboys
brb seahawks
brb percy harvin

bdub2070
10-19-2014, 11:16 AM
I hate how the media lives so in the moment week to week in the NFL....
Every week there is a new team that has been "exposed" or is a "super bowl contender".

holtmcg
10-19-2014, 11:20 AM
I hate how the media lives so in the moment week to week in the NFL....
Every week there is a new team that has been "exposed" or is a "super bowl contender".Sports misc after a team/player does well: "GOAT" "Super Bowl Bound"
Sports misc after a team/player does bad: "WOAT" "Overrated" "Who will *insert* take first overall?"

TerellOwens
10-19-2014, 11:23 AM
lol @ dallas acting like they beat the best team in the league last week

thelast10
10-19-2014, 11:29 AM
Exciting thread topic mane

brb russle Wilson GOAT qb
brb dick sherman greatest cb to ever play football
brb russle Wilson sucks
brb sherman exposed
brb russle Wilson game manager
brb seacawks arnt making playoffs
brb russle wilsons wife
brb seattle has trashy receiving core
brb seacokkks best team in nfl
brb century link field
brb dallas cowboys
brb seahawks
brb percy harvin

You forgot the
BRB Winston's GOAT
BRB Winston's is a moron
BRB FSU This
BRB FSU That
BRB Chicago ______ are gonna win this year
BRB Chicago ______ are GOAT
BRB _____ ____Mcbuckets and the Chicago ______ are going to win _____

lol

FGCHENG
10-19-2014, 11:31 AM

This lol. It's more about SeaCocks sucking hard this year. Damn they fell off HARD from last year. What the heck happened lol.

Yes they're exposed because they lost at home last week, and they're getting blown out by a much inferior team today. This is not the same dominant team as last season. Russel Wilson cannot carry a team, he can only manage a team with excellent defense.

Love Pirate
10-19-2014, 11:34 AM

They pretty much did because seattle was at home where they never lose. They lose on the road multiple times every year

weezydre
10-19-2014, 11:35 AM
They pretty much did because seattle was at home where they never lose. They lose on the road multiple times every year

The Cardinals beat them in Seattle last year

2pacalyptic
10-19-2014, 11:37 AM
It's a division game. Division games go one of two ways. Its either a blowout, or an upset

2pacalyptic
10-19-2014, 11:39 AM

Chargers beat them before they began getting "exposed"

iamgenus
10-19-2014, 11:40 AM
Game isn't over yet. Rams blew it last week and I expect them to do it again today.

...tho I hope they learned their lesson and hold on.

FGCHENG
10-19-2014, 11:43 AM
Chargers beat them before they began getting "exposed"

The Chargers win was legit. Remember this was a week after Seattle basically blew out Aaron Rodgers and the Packers and everyone was quick to say Seattle was in a league of their own.

Lakers24
10-19-2014, 12:04 PM
sherman is overrated!!!! what a phaggot piece of $hit loser who eats cats diarrhea and russell sucks so bad too. wow theyre just overrated jesus fuk how many fuking times do i have to FUKING SAY IT!???!! GET IT THROUGH YOUR FUKIN HEADS THEY ARE OVERRATED AND SUCK!!!! HOLY FUKKKKK OMGGGG WTF JESUS FUKING $HIT GODDAMIT FUK

MurkinSeason
10-19-2014, 12:07 PM
Oh now the Seahawks suck and that Dallas victory in Seattle was super easy.

Typical sports misc.

PunyFella
10-19-2014, 12:10 PM
The Seahawks are not the same team as last year. They've lost a lot of contributors from last year. Hardly being "exposed." They got owned on that Stedman Bailey punt return though lol.

FGCHENG
10-19-2014, 12:11 PM
Oh now the Seahawks suck and that Dallas victory in Seattle was super easy.

Typical sports misc.

Not taking anything away from the Cowboys, they're one of the best teams in the league this year so far. No denying that. Seattle just isn't the same team as they were last season.

PunyFella
10-19-2014, 12:20 PM
Seattle mounting a comeback. Remember last week, St. Louis had a two-touchdown lead over San Fran and blew it.

smashedpotato
10-19-2014, 12:23 PM
Seattle mounting a comeback. Remember last week, St. Louis had a two-touchdown lead over San Fran and blew it.

Yeah, rams will blow it...actually nvm, they already have.

trapaholic93
10-19-2014, 12:25 PM
lol

snakehips31
10-19-2014, 01:03 PM
Harvin was smart enough to get off that team

antiwhitekn1ght
10-19-2014, 01:07 PM
lol funny how blatantly rigged the NFL is. As much as I hate the Seahawks its obvious Vegas knew almost everyone went Seattle so they didnt want em to win.

Carter80
10-19-2014, 01:09 PM
Seattle fans so angry. No clear recovery. Rules are rules. Seattle got beat fair and square.

mngardne
10-19-2014, 01:11 PM
lol funny how blatantly rigged the NFL is. As much as I hate the Seahawks its obvious Vegas knew almost everyone went Seattle so they didnt want em to win.

Reds gonna red

antiwhitekn1ght
10-19-2014, 01:18 PM
Reds gonna red

look another butt mad niners fan...eat chit phaggot

hardestgainer
10-19-2014, 01:26 PM

Wilson played like chit until late in the game
Lynch never got anything going and never was really given a chance
Rams were going off early and had a solid lead built up

Had nothing to do with the refs, the Rams did just enough to hold on with RW going hard in the 4th

mngardne
10-19-2014, 01:30 PM
look another butt mad niners fan...eat chit phaggot

Stay salty

jamesbwbevis
10-19-2014, 01:51 PM
but but but I thought russel wilson wins waaa happened! LOL fuk the hawks

Lakers24
10-19-2014, 05:48 PM
lol at the fukin phaggot piece of **** loser fuking seacocks. they are FUKIN OVERRATED AND GOT EXPOSED!!!!! they are a piece of **** DIARRHEA EATING TEAM WHO SUCK ON CATS A$$HOLES!!!! SHERMAN AND RUSSELL ARE OVERRATED PIECES OF $hit!! GODDAMN GET THAT THROUGH YOUR FUKING HEADS ALREADY JESUS FUK!!!!! HOLY **** HOW MANY FUKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF CAT A$$HOLE SUCKING PIECE OF **** FUKING BAST3RD FUKER A$$HOLE CUM GUZZLIN STUPID PHAGGOT LOSER FUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

Winky69
10-19-2014, 07:49 PM
lold at "cat diarrhea"

kingofturtles
10-19-2014, 07:58 PM
How is op not red yet. Most annoying pre teen on the forums.

TheCore84
10-19-2014, 08:09 PM
Seattle losing their receiving core is a huge part of it. Harvin was a cancer in the locker room and Tate couldn't stop nailing Wilson's wife. Carrol has never been able to control his locker room, in college or the pros.

HoganIsGOAT
10-19-2014, 08:14 PM
Carrol has never been able to control his locker room, in college or the pros.

He's also a highly overrated coach.