PDA

View Full Version : Falcons @ Ravens

Brbsquattinn
10-19-2014, 10:14 AM
In to watch Joe "the most underrated QB in football" Flacco rip them apart.

ColdSteelToFace
10-19-2014, 10:33 AM
wow 32 consecutive games without a 100+ yard rusher

and Antone Smith first player in NFL history to have his first 7 touchdowns from 38+ yards

drvillain
10-19-2014, 10:57 AM
defense is actually playing well for once... what's going on.

FAH_Q
10-19-2014, 11:27 AM
Poor Matt Ryan. This O line horrendous. How we are only down 14 i have no clue lol

teocinte
10-19-2014, 11:33 AM
What's wrong with the Falcons I remember a few years ago they were a pretty good team aware me please

FAH_Q
10-19-2014, 11:41 AM
What's wrong with the Falcons I remember a few years ago they were a pretty good team aware me please

They are very soft team and not very physical. Built for finesse and not power. Have not put a high enough priority on building either O or D lines.

With the draft picks they did dedicate to the offensive line, they busted on a 2nd round Center and 3rd round OT.

They have had significant injuries to the offensive lines this year and last year which made Ryan get sacked/hurried/hit more last year than his entire career and this year is following the same path.

drvillain
10-19-2014, 11:56 AM
**** this game

FAH_Q
10-19-2014, 12:06 PM
What a retarded throw by Joe cool lol. Your offense is moving the ball with ease and you throw a dumb ass lob into double coverage?

I love Steve Smiths tenacity but I can't lie. It gets very old when he is consistently getting into it with other people.

Trapstar4.4
10-19-2014, 12:10 PM
What a retarded throw by Joe cool lol. Your offense is moving the ball with ease and you throw a dumb ass lob into double coverage?

I love Steve Smiths tenacity but I can't lie. It gets very old when he is consistently getting into it with other people.

i would like to know what the arguments are about. how can you beef with so many people? seems like napoleon syndrome. u dont have to fight errbody brah

PunyFella
10-19-2014, 12:16 PM

I love Steve Smiths tenacity but I can't lie. It gets very old when he is consistently getting into it with other people.Flacco being Flacco. Can make some of the best throws in the league, then does things like that. Steve Smith is definitely someone you want on your team. If he's against you, he can rustle some jimmies.

drvillain
10-19-2014, 12:48 PM
**** this game

yep

FAH_Q
10-19-2014, 12:58 PM
Flacco being Flacco. Can make some of the best throws in the league, then does things like that. Steve Smith is definitely someone you want on your team. If he's against you, he can rustle some jimmies.
That 1st pick was on Torrey though. He let Alford out physical him on that route.