PDA

View Full Version : Just LOL @ anyone who doesn't think Winston will demolish the NFL

OrNahhh
10-18-2014, 11:51 PM
This guy is fuking legit. I could give 2 fuking ****s about his "off the field troubles," if dude was some average 20 year old schlub and not a superstar QB his behavior would be shrugged off as "college guys doing college guy things." Fuaark can't wait to watch Black Roethlisberger in the NFL.

DeshaunWatson
10-19-2014, 12:12 AM
pls go.

Guy is not good at all. Kelvin Benjamin won him his heisman.

/thread

jbball92
10-19-2014, 12:14 AM
1* trolling would not read again

Lunatic
10-19-2014, 12:45 AM
Tebow was good in college. We all know how that worked out.

PhucDatHo
10-19-2014, 12:47 AM
He will wreck the league just like Manziel amirite

Bulkytheboot
10-19-2014, 12:54 AM
you don't care about the issues that could inhibit him from playing in the NFL in the first place?

inderesting.

HumptyBrah
10-19-2014, 12:59 AM
I like his ability, but his "off field issues" as you've been quick to gloss over them are very troubling. If I were a fan of a QB-needy team at the top of the draft I would not want my team to draft him.

edit: he's a kid and he can mature, I don't think he's a bad person. I just think from a maturity standpoint another season in college would do him well.

SompletelyCober
10-19-2014, 01:03 AM
This guy is fuking legit. I could give 2 fuking ****s about his "off the field troubles," if dude was some average 20 year old schlub and not a superstar QB his behavior would be shrugged off as "college guys doing college guy things." Fuaark can't wait to watch Black Roethlisberger in the NFL.

If you're going to troll you have to be a bit more subtle but I still lol'd.

Famous Anus wit da WOAT police investigation.

ctownballer04
10-19-2014, 01:30 AM
He is a very poor mans Marcus Mariota with off the field problems.

No thanks jeff.

motivat3d
10-19-2014, 02:11 AM
In for Winston. lol

Best FSU qb in the longest time.

jaySWAG
10-19-2014, 02:30 AM

No thanks jeff.

2 totally different players

alphamale5010
10-19-2014, 07:28 AM
He's Vince young 2.0. Very talented, but immature and dumb as a brick.

KBaller33
10-19-2014, 08:58 AM
He's Vince young 2.0. Very talented, but immature and dumb as a brick.

Why do people keep making this comparison? Their games have nothing in common. Is it cause he's black? It's like how everyone was comparing Cam to Vince a couple years back.

PunyFella
10-19-2014, 09:01 AM
In all honesty, I 100% would not want my team to draft him.

Heaney
10-19-2014, 09:01 AM
Best FSU qb in the longest time.

Geez, thats really setting the bar high......

WreckEmTT
10-19-2014, 09:21 AM
Vince Young 2.0

the only difference being Vince Young could read words and sentences

mcm08n
10-19-2014, 09:29 AM
Well, FSU does have two other Heisman trophy winning Qb's in the last twenty years. A lot more than 95% of other teams.

Heaney
10-19-2014, 09:38 AM
Technically they've had 1 other winner in the last 20yrs (weinke)....I guess if we are using Weinke as a benchmark, then Winston in the next John Elway

EvilChicken
10-19-2014, 09:47 AM
And some people thought Johnny football would automatically dominate

Rockhard44
10-19-2014, 09:54 AM
lol @ anyone comparing winston to vince young and johnny football

Ben6485
10-19-2014, 09:57 AM
Vince Young 2.0

the only difference being Vince Young could read words and sentences
Not so fast my friend.
Have you seen VY on LHN? haha

dmoneythegoat
10-19-2014, 10:10 AM
Not so fast my friend.
Have you seen VY on LHN? hahacame in to say this lol. Idk if you want to use intelligence to talk up VY lol

holtmcg
10-19-2014, 10:18 AM
*Winston gets huge contract*
*Becomes broke two years later*

Tears
10-19-2014, 10:38 AM

No thanks jeff.

do you understand the "poor mans" metaphor?

2pacalyptic
10-19-2014, 10:40 AM
He has about as much prospect in the league as Vince Young to me. A great QB but doesn't know how to be humble and control himself. The QB position is a humble position. You don't gloat you just do your job if you're good at it. He still has to learn the on and off the field mentality of what it takes to be a NFL QB

jalundah
10-19-2014, 10:53 AM
bc every "average college student" rapes women, shoots squirrels on campus, shoplifts, and acts like a complete moron in the student union.

k

10-19-2014, 11:16 AM
He's dumb as a brick and will burn out after two years.

Don't like the Vince Young comparison a whole lot, but there's some good reasons for it. Both dominant college QBs who are absolute idiots and lack maturity.

jaySWAG
10-19-2014, 11:22 AM
He's dumb as a brick and will burn out after two years.

Don't like the Vince Young comparison a whole lot, but there's some good reasons for it. Both dominant college QBs who are absolute idiots and lack maturity.

yea your comparing a read qb to a guy who runs a nfl offense

ok, that comparison makes sense

fsujoseph
10-19-2014, 11:24 AM

Charlie Ward, Chris Weinkie

He has about as much prospect in the league as Vince Young to me. A great QB but doesn't know how to be humble and control himself. The QB position is a humble position. You don't gloat you just do your job if you're good at it. He still has to learn the on and off the field mentality of what it takes to be a NFL QB

Skron wtf, skrong don't listen to post-game speeches. Winston is almost overly humble so not sure what you're on about

dmoneythegoat
10-19-2014, 11:26 AM
Charlie Warddidn't even play in the nfl

fsujoseph
10-19-2014, 11:28 AM
didn't even play in the nfl

Okay lol? Is that suppoosed to mean he didn't win the hesiman and wouldn't be a 1st round pick? Charlie Ward had a long career in the NBA not getting concussed every few weeks

10-19-2014, 11:30 AM
yea your comparing a read qb to a guy who runs a nfl offense

ok, that comparison makes sense

where did i say anything about their playstyles?

Dat Florida State education :rolleyes:

Lunatic
10-19-2014, 11:50 AM
Okay lol? Is that suppoosed to mean he didn't win the hesiman and wouldn't be a 1st round pick? Charlie Ward had a long career in the NBA not getting concussed every few weeksYou're obviously trolling because no one would support Rapeis Winston like you are.

bezarker
10-19-2014, 11:53 AM
Yup Jamarcus Young will go places...

dmoneythegoat
10-19-2014, 11:53 AM
Okay lol? Is that suppoosed to mean he didn't win the hesiman and wouldn't be a 1st round pick? Charlie Ward had a long career in the NBA not getting concussed every few weeksWell considering this thread is about jameis in the NFL, bringing up Charlie Ward is pointless. Do you honestly believe jameis is humble? If you do, you're even more potato than I thought. Or are you drunk again from the fumes.

And if you're bringing up qb's from 20+ years ago to show the "standard" of FSU QBs, just lol again

Edit:you do realize ward played in the nba BECAUSE he wasn't going to be a 1st round pick in the NFL right?

DeshaunWatson
10-19-2014, 12:09 PM
You can tell fsuJoseph comes from a very poverty family based off the fact he supports JW. No class. Nothing to see here.

Heaney
10-19-2014, 12:18 PM
Charlie Ward, Chris Weinkie

Skron wtf, skrong don't listen to post-game speeches. Winston is almost overly humble so not sure what you're on about

Chris Weinke was poverty as **** and Charlie Ward played over 20yrs ago for FSU, jesus christ

Inb4 "weinke won the heisman"......so did Jason White and Eric Crouch around that time....

BatteryBro42
10-19-2014, 12:19 PM
These are NFL franchises worth billions your telling me you can't pay some guy 100k to just follow Winton around....the ****? Nobody on here can make a negative claim based on his ability without making themselves look stupid.

Winston was 14-15 in the second half last night, and his only incompletion was a drop. He was damn near perfect, and usually is under the spotlight. Never have I seen a QB with so much confidence and leadership. He's Tebow with talent. This guy has distractions for days, but every saturday is the most focused guy on the field, and plays without a care in the world.

The differnece between Winston and a lot of these distraction guys ie Manziel RG3 and the bunch is it actually seems to make him better. He will be an elite QB and I feel for the teams dumb enough to pass on him. Btw Marriota has shown me nothing, hes frail and a product of his system. Additionally he lacks the leadership qualities of an elite QB

DeshaunWatson
10-19-2014, 12:21 PM
These are NFL franchises worth billions your telling me you can't pay some guy 100k to just follow Winton around....the ****? Nobody on here can make a negative claim based on his ability without making themselves look stupid.

Winston was 14-15 in the second half last night, and his only incompletion was a drop. He was damn near perfect, and usually is under the spotlight. Never have I seen a QB with so much confidence and leadership. He's Tebow with talent. This guy has distractions for days, but every saturday is the most focused guy on the field, and plays without a care in the world.

The differnece between Winston and a lot of these distraction guys ie Manziel RG3 and the bunch is it actually seems to make him better. He will be an elite QB and I feel for the teams dumb enough to pass on him. Btw Marriota has shown me nothing, hes frail and a product of his system. Additionally he lacks the leadership qualities of an elite QB

You're only as good as what you're Line does for you. And all I see is holding. He's not good, he is unintelligent when the pocket collapses. He's srs retarded.

BatteryBro42
10-19-2014, 12:23 PM

I love the Vince Young comparison. Blatant Racism they aren't similar at all

BatteryBro42
10-19-2014, 12:27 PM
You're only as good as what you're Line does for you. And all I see is holding. He's not good, he is unintelligent when the pocket collapses. He's srs retarded.

Such bias its amazing. How many throws did he make last night when his line was maxed and he had to stare down the gun barrell? He's great in the pocket.. Show me a bad game, their is a reason he's undefeated

BatteryBro42
10-19-2014, 12:32 PM
If Winston was white and had no off field issues, he would be a better prospect than Luck. Probably the biggest no brainer ever. But hes black and every bit of it, it scares people I get it. Don't be foolish enough to say he doesn't have the talent. I'm a gator fan, and honestly at this point I'm past the jealousy just got to admire the greatness.

Tears
10-19-2014, 12:33 PM
^ learn how to multi quote phaggot.

jaySWAG
10-19-2014, 12:34 PM
Such bias its amazing. How many throws did he make last night when his line was maxed and he had to stare down the gun barrell? He's great in the pocket.. Show me a bad game, their is a reason he's undefeated

exactly, i think some people wanna say well hes a athletic qb who uses his legs to discredit him but that doesnt work

we all know this, hes not athletic and hes nothing but a pure drop back passer

hublife
10-19-2014, 12:36 PM
I'm actually hoping the Jets draft this dip chit with the 1st pick of the draft. Would be hilarious watching them blow high picks on Sanchez, Geno and then this idiot.

I swear they're basically Raiders East.

BatteryBro42
10-19-2014, 12:38 PM
exactly, i think some people wanna say well hes a athletic qb who uses his legs to discredit him but that doesnt work

we all know this, hes not athletic and hes nothing but a pure drop back passer

He's athletic enough but it really doesn't have a big impact on his game. He's got the appropriate amount of running ability for a qb. Kinda like Rodgers he can extend plays, and pick up 1st downs with his legs. He's a very rare talent doesn't really have an NFL comparison. Never have I seen somebody play the QB position so naturally.

BatteryBro42
10-19-2014, 12:39 PM
I'm actually hoping the Jets draft this dip chit with the 1st pick of the draft. Would be hilarious watching them blow high picks on Sanchez, Geno and then this idiot.

I swear they're basically Raiders East.

So what's your reason for betting against him?

jaySWAG
10-19-2014, 12:42 PM
He's athletic enough but it really doesn't have a big impact on his game. He's got the appropriate amount of running ability for a qb. Kinda like Rodgers he can extend plays, and pick up 1st downs with his legs. He's a very rare talent doesn't really have an NFL comparison. Never have I seen somebody play the QB position so naturally.

i think he runs a 4.8

nobody will game plan for that but hes not a total stiff like a byron leftwich. most people like to discredit black qbs by saying well there athletic and use their legs

thats doesnt appply to winston and i think it drives his critics crazy.

when manuel was at fsu jimbo had to elminate half the field because he just doesnt have that vision

winston has been able to read the whole field since day 1

BatteryBro42
10-19-2014, 12:45 PM
i think he runs a 4.8

nobody will game plan for that but hes not a total stiff like a byron leftwich. most people like to discredit black qbs by saying well there athletic and use their legs

thats doesnt appply to winston and i think it drives his critics crazy.

when manuel was at fsu jimbo had to elminate half the field because he just doesnt have that vision

winston has been able to read the whole field since day 1

Glad you get it. I think he may be stupid, but not in a football sense . Trent Dilfer must have jized his pants watching that game last night.

holtmcg
10-19-2014, 12:47 PM
You're only as good as what you're Line does for you. And all I see is holding. He's not good, he is unintelligent when the pocket collapses. He's srs retarded.It was a defensive holding last night on number 20 instead they called PI on the offense. Smh.

BatteryBro42
10-19-2014, 12:56 PM
It was a defensive holding last night on number 20 instead they called PI on the offense. Smh.

14-15 in the second half...what is he 24-0? He sucks right?

ElMariachi
10-19-2014, 01:04 PM
A more talented but also more potato version of JaMarcus Russell, which is great because Jimbo Fisher gave NFL teams glowing recommendations for Russell too.

I think maturity is one of the most important assets a quarterback can possess. Guys that **** around as much as Winston has don't usually have a good track record. He's got the talent, he's got the ability, I don't know if he has it all together upstairs.

holtmcg
10-19-2014, 01:11 PM
14-15 in the second half...what is he 24-0? He sucks right?When did I ever say he sucked, you stupid motherf*cker?

Mcfreako
10-19-2014, 01:13 PM
He won't even play because he's going to end up in prison soon

He's a fukking idiot srs lol

Literally his only job is "don't get in trouble" and his life will be set, and he can't even handle it

Hahahhahahahahhaha