PDA

View Full Version : I hate oregon!

UWofPeace
10-18-2014, 10:01 PM
Being a UW fan I especially dislike the U of O but I can't help but root for them as it looks like they are the only hope for the PAC-12 in the playoff especially seeing as Stanford is about to pick up their 3rd loss. Maybe Utah can win out but I highly doubt it and knowing Oregon they will choke away at least one more game this year leaving the door open for 2 SEC teams. Anyone else feel my pain? I would hate to see the PAC miss out of the first college playoff but week after week their odds of getting in seem even more bleak

PrimeraRS
10-18-2014, 10:06 PM
Oregon didn't choke their lose to arizona, they had an O-line that was about as useful as a wet tissue.

UWofPeace
10-18-2014, 10:08 PM
Oregon didn't choke their lose to arizona, they had an O-line that was about as useful as a wet tissue.
agreed, they look much better with their line getting healthy but if history repeats itself you have to admit it is likely Oregon might very well drop at least one more game before the season is over

realdeal23
10-18-2014, 10:15 PM
Being a UW fan I especially dislike the U of O but I can't help but root for them as it looks like they are the only hope for the PAC-12 in the playoff especially seeing as Stanford is about to pick up their 3rd loss. Maybe Utah can win out but I highly doubt it and knowing Oregon they will choke away at least one more game this year leaving the door open for 2 SEC teams. Anyone else feel my pain? I would hate to see the PAC miss out of the first college playoff but week after week their odds of getting in seem even more bleak

UBvcjCputzc

here OP

WTD

ctownballer04
10-19-2014, 12:41 AM
agreed, they look much better with their line getting healthy but if history repeats itself you have to admit it is likely Oregon might very well drop at least one more game before the season is over

They are a much more balanced team than they were last year, considering they have a healthy offensive line.

ErnieMccracken
10-19-2014, 12:46 AM
Why the hell can't UW figure out how not to suck? All the money in the world, located in the middle of seattle, good coach, etc.

UWofPeace
10-19-2014, 01:30 AM
Why the hell can't UW figure out how not to suck? All the money in the world, located in the middle of seattle, good coach, etc.

bro idk but if they keep it up UO is gonna make it another 10 years. I'm hoping Petersen can turn things around and hopefully bring in some better recruits in the coming years because being the doormat of Oregon and Stanford the last couple years has been tiring and demoralizing.

eMan0n
10-19-2014, 02:59 AM
U-Dub
KyunngXlfeM
Wazzu
http://championsportsviews.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/bledsoe.jpg
Colorado
5Nt6HjqtJt8
all need to bring back that 90s glory

DCocK
10-19-2014, 05:18 AM
their jerseys last night were juicy

PunyFella
10-19-2014, 07:58 AM
their jerseys last night were juicyCame in to say this. Love the throwbacks.

Tears
10-19-2014, 09:22 AM
lol @ rooting for conferences.

lulz

jalundah
10-19-2014, 09:51 AM
lol @ rooting for conferences.

lulz

this. SEC haters exposed

adamsz
10-19-2014, 09:52 AM
U mad