PDA

View Full Version : Isagenix

Missfit2014
10-14-2014, 09:35 PM
Isagenix! This is one word that is starting to get thrown around in the Health Industry....

Now Iv had quite a few people stalk me on linkedin, facebook and find my contact elsewhere trying to get me to do a cleanse and
also recommend to my clients.

Iv started to look into this, and think how can this be healthy??

Who knows about this company and can shed some light on this overused name in the industry....

Cheers!!

necon76
10-15-2014, 12:40 AM
Not healthy, it's overpriced garbage that entices the poorly educated. Avoid that sh!t.

Cleanses are bs too. Your body is perfectly capable of "cleansing" itself. (Barring illness of course).

Bustednz
10-15-2014, 12:53 AM
It's a good method of getting people to pay a large amount of money for something they don't need. I have FB friends who pimp that **** too... they all tend to be the brainwashed, kumbaya, new-age self-styled health guru types. Don't waste your time / money / reputation.

If you aren't convinced, google *isagenix Harriet Hall* - she gives a pretty good rundown on it.

Ahadiel
10-15-2014, 07:25 AM
Isagenix... It gives people body weight loss (muscle and fat) because your body goes into shock at the fact that there is no decent quantity of solid foods in the system and you run in a caloric deficet (on clense days).

It's based around the whole intermitent fasting principal. Which can work when done correctly but still works on your body running on no fuel.

If you read enough reviews about "post isgenix" you will see that peoples bodies rebound hard after being on this program. The program itself is not bad for you as such and all the supplments are based on a structure of sorts but at the end of the day it's a nutrition program substititue that is run on a pyramid scheme.

There is no shortcut to good nutrition, otherwise everyone would be on the band wagon.

WonderPug
10-15-2014, 09:51 AM
What primaries SPAM.

desslok
10-15-2014, 10:51 AM
quite a few people stalk me on linkedin, facebook and find my contact elsewhere

This is pretty much the first clue of Scam 101