PDA

View Full Version : Hussman: Interest Rates Must = 0% For 25 years to Justify This Market

Streetbull
10-12-2014, 01:32 PM
"In short, every 3-month period of additional zero-interest rate policy promised by the Fed is worth about a 1% premium over historical valuation norms. Another year would be worth a premium about 4% over historical norms. But with the market more than double historical norms on reliable measures, the Fed would have to promise a quarter of a century of zero interest rate policy before current stock valuations would reflect a “reasonable” response to interest rates. No – stocks are not elevated because low interest rates “justify” these prices. They are elevated because the risk premium for holding stocks has been driven to zero. We presently estimate negative total returns for the S&P 500 on every horizon shorter than 8 years."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-10-12/hussman-warns-beware-zirp-hot-potatoes-examine-all-risk-exposures

metroins
10-12-2014, 01:50 PM
Zero hedge is almost always wrong. Every 3 seconds they state the market is going to collapse.

Stop buying into the fearmongering.

BadMonkeyFunker
10-12-2014, 01:52 PM
SORRY WHAT ?? CANT HEAR YOU WITH THE PRINTING MACHINE RUNNING !

http://i.imgur.com/sfG9Lai.gif

Streetbull
10-12-2014, 01:53 PM
Zero hedge is almost always wrong. Every 3 seconds they state the market is going to collapse.

John Hussman's article within Zero Hedge. He's got the numbers; just click on it.

Tekkendo
10-12-2014, 04:17 PM
John Hussman's article within Zero Hedge. He's got the numbers; just click on it.

LMAO. Hey look, FoxNews says 1+3 = 4. Liberton kneejerk logic => that must mean 1+3 =/= 4 !!! :D

Tekkendo
10-12-2014, 04:18 PM

Said the forum default ObamaCare shill. You really think people don't remember all your shameless baldfaced lies about ObamaCare?

CalmWind
10-12-2014, 06:10 PM
Said the forum default ObamaCare shill. You really think people don't remember all your shameless baldfaced lies about ObamaCare?

Funny coming from you.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157570383&p=1147842653&viewfull=1#post1147842653

Obama "getting everything he wants", aka obamacare. The bill that was already voted on, passed, and went into law. What republicans are doing now is shameful. They lost the vote. Swallow it down like a big boy and move on, and hope to change the law. But to DEFUND a law after you lose the vote? That's pathetic, and no defending that.

and lastly, if a certain party has the majority in the Senate, and that same party also has their own president in the white house, then they are representing the people of the united states, as per our election system.

so, if Obama wants to "get everything he asks", he has a right to do it, as the people of the USA voted in Democrats to the white house, and gave the majority of the Senate to them as well. Why should democrats, who control the white house and the senate, as given to them by the people of the united states, have to cater to the republicans?

Repubs have no ground, and neither do you, to tell them otherwise. The white house and the senate represent the people who voted them in.... republicans crying about it when they can't even win elections is hilarious...... again.... do you even representative republic?

P.S. I have never voted for obama in my life, so don't call me a democrat.

Tekkendo
10-12-2014, 06:40 PM
Funny coming from you.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157570383&p=1147842653&viewfull=1#post1147842653

LMAO. You want to remind other people what a moron you are? U r fuking sucking on Obama's cock like a lifesaver in that pathetic post of yours where you cried against the GOP for trying to repeal the hated Obamacare. U loonietune CTers are so fuking sad. LMAO. You truly deserve all the arse raping Obama does to you.

CalmWind
10-12-2014, 06:46 PM
LMAO. You want to remind other people what a moron you are? U r fuking sucking on Obama's cock like a lifesaver in that pathetic post of yours where you cried against the GOP for trying to repeal the hated Obamacare. U loonietune CTers are so fuking sad. LMAO. You truly deserve all the arse raping Obama does to you.

and yet theres this :

Obama "getting everything he wants", aka obamacare. The bill that was already voted on, passed, and went into law. What republicans are doing now is shameful. They lost the vote. Swallow it down like a big boy and move on, and hope to change the law. But to DEFUND a law after you lose the vote? That's pathetic, and no defending that.

and lastly, if a certain party has the majority in the Senate, and that same party also has their own president in the white house, then they are representing the people of the united states, as per our election system.

so, if Obama wants to "get everything he asks", he has a right to do it, as the people of the USA voted in Democrats to the white house, and gave the majority of the Senate to them as well. Why should democrats, who control the white house and the senate, as given to them by the people of the united states, have to cater to the republicans?

Repubs have no ground, and neither do you, to tell them otherwise. The white house and the senate represent the people who voted them in.... republicans crying about it when they can't even win elections is hilarious...... again.... do you even representative republic?

P.S. I have never voted for obama in my life, so don't call me a democrat.

Tekkendo
10-12-2014, 06:49 PM
be stupid for all I care... lol

CalmWind
10-12-2014, 06:50 PM
be stupid for all I care... lol

lol