PDA

View Full Version : Guys what NFL bet should I put on

ArtIsUseless
10-12-2014, 11:25 AM
I don't watch NFL much, I put money on every Sunday to try and force myself past all the ads to watch a game and make it exciting. Had Patriots last week for instance.

Which of these games is the most important/hyped and has the best teams playing each other?

Chargers vs Raiders

Bears vs Falcons

Cowboys vs Seahawks

Redskins vs Cardinals

New York Giants vs Philadelphia Eagles

MMIS90
10-12-2014, 11:27 AM
straight up or with the spread? Ask sleezy and do the opposite. srs

ArtIsUseless
10-12-2014, 11:33 AM
straight up or with the spread? Ask sleezy and do the opposite. srs

Either. Prefer to do straight up but will do either.

Only team I can think of doing straight up to win that's evens or above would be the Bears or maybe the Giants.

sdballer5588
10-12-2014, 11:34 AM
Take the Chargers spread. They're on fire and the Raiders are the Raiders.

ArtIsUseless
10-12-2014, 11:54 AM
Take the Chargers spread. They're on fire and the Raiders are the Raiders.

Alright, done.

Will that game be over before the Giants vs Philly game? Might put a bet on that after if I win.

Thee3ternal
10-12-2014, 12:13 PM
I wouldn't bet on that Eagles/Giants game.

I'd take the Falcons over Bears.

sdballer5588
10-12-2014, 12:44 PM
Alright, done.

Will that game be over before the Giants vs Philly game? Might put a bet on that after if I win.

You NEVER bet on NFC East games. Unless it's Cowboys vs Eagles for the Cowboys to make the playoffs, then you take the Eagles, but you're not really banking on the Eagles so much as you're banking on Romo choking.

You should go to the misc bet chat. Just be forewarned Shweezy will most likely give you faded picks.

ArtIsUseless
10-12-2014, 02:13 PM
You NEVER bet on NFC East games. Unless it's Cowboys vs Eagles for the Cowboys to make the playoffs, then you take the Eagles, but you're not really banking on the Eagles so much as you're banking on Romo choking.

You should go to the misc bet chat. Just be forewarned Shweezy will most likely give you faded picks.

14-14 atm. Time to sweat yet?

Where is the bet chat? Can't seem to find the thread, must be blind.