PDA

View Full Version : Pac 12 becoming more like big 12 in recent years

laxster
10-10-2014, 10:26 PM
all offense no defense, QBs passing for single game records in air raid offenses, oregons spread attack etc while defensively taking a step backwards. Then you have the big 12 in a lot more low scoring contests and stingier defenses. Interadasting if you ask me

TheThrill1
10-10-2014, 10:29 PM
brb Mike Leach brings air raid to Big12. brb OP is surprised he is doing it now in the Pac12.

realdeal23
10-10-2014, 10:29 PM
dumbest thread ever.

laxster
10-10-2014, 10:38 PM
Bunch of fukkin idiots ITT. If you haven't noticed the pac 12 has turned into almost all spread offenses whereas before it was mostly pro style. Watch some football instead of sucking cawk on saturday afternoons

It also used to be a common misnomer that he big 12 didn't play defense in this subforum, and I was playing off that. You two dummies haven't been around long enough.

ocill88
10-10-2014, 11:21 PM
First all the package 12 is the best conference and second op it's been like this for years now .Also the teams do have good defenses

holtmcg
10-10-2014, 11:37 PM
Bunch of fukkin idiots ITT. If you haven't noticed the pac 12 has turned into almost all spread offenses whereas before it was mostly pro style. Watch some football instead of sucking cawk on saturday afternoons

It also used to be a common misnomer that he big 12 didn't play defense in this subforum, and I was playing off that. You two dummies haven't been around long enough.Mostly pro style... Fcking lmaooooo.

HumptyBrah
10-10-2014, 11:43 PM
Strong thread on a night when Stanford just held Wazzou to 17 points and Halliday to under 300 yards on like 70 attempts

woody19
10-11-2014, 07:19 AM
PAC has been a qb driven league for years now, for a long time it was USC who was the only team who could play consistently on defense and that's why they were dominant, now Stanford has taken that position, they are a qb away from undefeated.

thelast10
10-11-2014, 10:15 AM

How are you able to watch all the games there? Is there some sort of NCAA package available?

Bulldognation99
10-11-2014, 03:03 PM
pac12 is garbage this year
IF they get one in the playoffs, they'll get stomped in the first round

BeastModeFTW
10-11-2014, 03:05 PM
pac12 is garbage this year
IF they get one in the playoffs, they'll get stomped in the first round

how is the pac 12 garbage? they have the second best non conference record and i believe the most wins/winning% agonist big 5 opponents, just because the conference has a bunch of depth and parity doesn't mean its not good.

Bulldognation99
10-11-2014, 03:12 PM
how is the pac 12 garbage? they have the second best non conference record and i believe the most wins/winning% agonist big 5 opponents, just because the conference has a bunch of depth and parity doesn't mean its not good.

i've seen enough from pac this year to know that they're top teams aren't playing as well as the big 12s, secs, or FSU
whoever goes to the playoff from the pac is going to crushed. mark my words

woody19
10-11-2014, 03:13 PM

The PAC doesn't have a great team, Oregon would be close with a healthy line

Stanford is horrible on offense especially hogan
Ucla is even worse than ore on the line, overall an avg team
Az who knows but I'm not sold still have a lot of young ppl at key players
Asu sucks on defense
USC sucks on defense, coaching, qb
Wash st sucks on d
Cal sucks on d
Utah is avg all around
Colo sucks on d
Wash is an avg at best team
Ore st isok at best

BeastModeFTW
10-11-2014, 03:20 PM
The PAC doesn't have a great team, Oregon would be close with a healthy line

Stanford is horrible on offense especially hogan
Ucla is even worse than ore on the line, overall an avg team
Az who knows but I'm not sold still have a lot of young ppl at key players
Asu sucks on defense
USC sucks on defense, coaching, qb
Wash st sucks on d
Cal sucks on d
Utah is avg all around
Colo sucks on d
Wash is an avg at best team
Ore st isok at best

Well Oregon's looking like the team everybody expected them to be now with ol Jake Fisher back healthy at left tackle. 2 blowout wins over UCLA and MSU are no joke.

woody19
10-11-2014, 03:24 PM
Well Oregon's looking like the team everybody expected them to be now with ol Jake Fisher back healthy at left tackle. 2 blowout wins over UCLA and MSU are no joke.

Yup if they can stay healthy I imagine they will have a slot in the top 4