PDA

View Full Version : JW confirms: 4 ISIS terrorists arrested in Texas in the last 36 hours

sawoobley
10-08-2014, 07:50 PM
Islamic terrorists have entered the United States through the Mexican border and Homeland Security sources tell Judicial Watch that four have been apprehended in the last 36 hours by federal authorities and the Texas Department of Public Safety in McAllen and Pharr.

JW confirmed this after California Congressman Duncan Hunter, a former Marine Corp Major and member of the House Armed Services Committee, disclosed on national television that at least ten Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS) fighters have been caught crossing the Mexican border in Texas. The veteran lawmaker got the astounding intel straight from U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), the Homeland Security agency responsible for guarding the 1,933-mile southern border.

“If you really want to protect Americans from ISIS, you secure the southern border,” Hunter proclaimed on a national cable news show this week. “It’s that simple. ISIS doesn’t have a navy, they don’t have an air force, they don’t have nuclear weapons. The only way that ISIS is going to harm Americans is by coming in through the southern border – which they already have.” The three-term congressmen went on: “They aren’t flying B-1 bombers, bombing American cities, but they are going to be bombing American cities coming across from Mexico.”

In late August JW reported that Islamic terrorist groups are operating in the Mexican border city of Ciudad Juarez and planning to attack the United States with car bombs or other vehicle borne improvised explosive devices (VBIED). High-level federal law enforcement, intelligence and other sources confirmed to JW that a warning bulletin for an imminent terrorist attack on the border has been issued. Agents across a number of Homeland Security, Justice and Defense agencies have all been placed on alert and instructed to aggressively work all possible leads and sources concerning this imminent terrorist threat.

Back then intelligence officials said they had picked up radio talk and chatter indicating that the terrorist groups are going to “carry out an attack on the border,” according JW’s sources. “It’s coming very soon,” confirmed a high-level government official who clearly identified the groups planning the plots as “ISIS and Al Qaeda.” Two days after JW’s report ran, Ft. Bliss, the U.S. Army post in El Paso, implemented increased security measures. The Department of Defense (DOD) attributed the move to vague “security assessments” and the constant concern for the safety of military members, families, employees and civilians.

However, military experts told JW that the increase in security indicates that Ft. Bliss is a target. Military installations in the U.S. only make changes to security measures when there are clear and present threats, according to retired Army Lt. Gen. Jerry Boykin, former commander of the Army’s elite Delta Force who also served four years as Deputy Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence. “That means they’re getting a threat stream. Ft. Bliss had to have a clear and present threat,” Boykin said. Following that news, federal law enforcement sources in El Paso revealed that U.S. Congressman Beto O’Rourke telephoned the area offices of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) and the U.S. Border Patrol (USBP) in an effort to identify—and evidently intimidate—sources that may have been used by JW to break the ISIS in Juarez story.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2014/10/jw-confirms-4-isis-terrorists-arrested-texas-last-36-hours/

A few days ago representative Duncan Hunter R-Calif said there were at least 10 IS fighters who were caught trying to cross the border. If true that makes at least 14 total who have attempted to cross our porous borders.

Should we be concerned yet or go on business as usual until something actually happens?

4k7MsgF6Xn4

NoPropo
10-08-2014, 07:58 PM
Not sure what to believe. One thing I DO KNOW is that Texas is being attacked. By Whom or WHAT???------->>>> TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS QUESTION. Refuse to believe THE HYPE...
Duncan Hunter btw, is an ALPHA WANNABE. He is a bottom.

JonathanRhimes
10-08-2014, 08:00 PM
It's like they're begging to be nuked

ArmUndKrank
10-08-2014, 08:05 PM
dhs denies it though. there's no evidence except for hunter's claim, so how did jw confirm it? would be funny if isis were the ones who finally got our border sealed.

LukeLissen
10-08-2014, 08:13 PM
dhs denies it though. there's no evidence except for hunter's claim, so how did jw confirm it? would be funny if isis were the ones who finally got our border sealed.

That. How does he know they are ISIS unless these are known ISIS members who've been on a watchlist? ISIS guys dont walk around with ISIS tatooed on their forehead off the battlefield. If ISIS does send members here to attack, they'll probably look and act just like everyone else.

I'm all with securing the border though. Although I am a fan of globalization, I'm not a fan of open borders.

NoPropo
10-08-2014, 08:13 PM

exactly, but the "they're" is up for debate... Fo sho...

NoPropo
10-08-2014, 08:14 PM
exactly.
Insider Trading in Foreign Policy eh?? Nahhh...

trailwarrior
10-08-2014, 08:18 PM
judicialwatch.org & fox newsroflma !!!!

http://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/no--isis-fighters-werent-caught-at-the-border-339271747712

NoPropo
10-08-2014, 08:24 PM
judicialwatch.org & fox news
roflma !!!!

Why pick that up?
Not sure why. But the reasoning behind it is less boring than the after math...
Do you think the Fox Ness Monster is more at fault than let's say, CNBC or CNN or NANNY ****ING GRACE?

Regardless, THEY ALL SUCK!!!
DON'T YOU GET IT???

frankenstein78
10-08-2014, 08:29 PM
Weren't all the men who crashed the planes on 9/11 living in the US for many months beforehand, on visas? While ISIS is an actual collective group (unlike Al Qaeda) with some weapons, they have one thing in common - they are a description of an ideology above all else. Their power is not in any weapons, it is in radical philosophy. The question is how to break a scum ideology. While weapons will take out the most obvious followers, you had better have more than that planned if you want to eliminate the true source - the ability and reasons for the ideology to spread. If you don't have that, it's a war that literally never ends. While the idea of permanent war gets defense contractors and many Congressmen reliant on the military industrial complex industry for funding and votes erect, it is only awful for the rest of us.

Can't physically kill 'em all, for we can't read minds. Gotta have some psychological tactics too.

NoPropo
10-08-2014, 08:32 PM
That. How does he know they are ISIS unless these are known ISIS members who've been on a watchlist? ISIS guys dont walk around with ISIS tatooed on their forehead off the battlefield. If ISIS does send members here to attack, they'll probably look and act just like everyone else.

I'm all with securing the border though. Although I am a fan of globalization, I'm not a fan of open borders.

"I am a fan of globalization, I'm not a fan of open borders."

WHAT THE ****ITY ****??? HOW CAN YOU BE BOTH?

Give us some years, you *could* be a Libertarian to begin, and *possibly* an an ancap if you become smart enough... lol.
no pressure.
edit to add, that was rude. Can't help it though. Fed up w/ sloots like everyone else around here.

NoPropo
10-08-2014, 08:47 PM
Weren't all the men who crashed the planes on 9/11 living in the US for many months beforehand, on visas? While ISIS is an actual collective group (unlike Al Qaeda) with some weapons, they have one thing in common - they are a description of an ideology above all else. Their power is not in any weapons, it is in radical philosophy. The question is how to break a scum ideology. While weapons will take out the most obvious followers, you had better have more than that planned if you want to eliminate the true source - the ability and reasons for the ideology to spread. If you don't have that, it's a war that literally never ends. While the idea of permanent war gets defense contractors and many Congressmen reliant on the military industrial complex industry for funding and votes erect, it is only awful for the rest of us.

Can't physically kill 'em all, for we can't read minds. Gotta have some psychological tactics too.

You sound like "The Secretary of Defense"- whoever the F+++ that is....

Yeah... sure.

you sound like you've been Miley Cyrused... or Amanda Bynesed...
you catch me?

LukeLissen
10-08-2014, 08:59 PM

This is all correct and its a harsh reality.

One thing though that has clearly made ISIS recruitment highly successful early on is the exceptional success they've had. Losers from around the world want to be a part of that success. Not all ISIS recruits are people who are poor and have little hope in life but the vast majority are ie 'losers' to some people.... so they see ISIS succeeding and making the news bigtime all of a sudden and that draws them in even more. They want to be a part of that successful empire building campaign and know that they can do what it takes(kill or oppress everyone else in an area) to be a part of it.

When(IF) ISIS starts having lots of serious failure, death, and little remaining success, the recuitment will hopefully drop off dramatically.

Most of those like me who advocate the military role know its only a small part of the whole picture but it can hopefully stop the territorial gains and even take some back, and at the same time cut back dramatically on the recruitment success.

However, for the long-term its the ideology that must be defeated, contained, and/or dealt with the best we can. This will take a very long time ... and we are talking decades and possibly even centuries of a struggle by the world against that ideology of violent extremism that uses a strategy of military against it decreasing over time and increasing over time the promotion of better government and civil society everywhere with the promotion of all those values that make most of us not want to chop someone's head off and instead seek a good decent life in the real world.

NoPropo
10-08-2014, 09:04 PM
This is all correct and its a harsh reality.

One thing though that has clearly made ISIS recruitment highly successful early on is the exceptional success they've had. Losers from around the world want to be a part of that success. Not all ISIS recruits are people who are poor and have little hope in life but the vast majority are ie 'losers' to some people.... so they see ISIS succeeding and making the news bigtime all of a sudden and that draws them in even more. They want to be a part of that successful empire building campaign and know that they can do what it takes(kill or oppress everyone else in an area) to be a part of it.

When(IF) ISIS starts having lots of serious failure, death, and little remaining success, the recuitment will hopefully drop off dramatically.

Most of those like me who advocate the military role know its only a small part of the whole picture but it can hopefully stop the territorial gains and even take some back, and at the same time cut back dramatically on the recruitment success.

However, for the long-term its the ideology that must be defeated, contained, and/or dealt with the best we can. This will take a very long time ... and we are talking decades and possibly even centuries of both a struggle against that ideology of violent extremism that uses a strategy of military decreasing over time and increasing over time better government and civil society everywhere with the promotion of all those values that make most of us not want to chop someone's head off and instead seek a good decent life in the real world.

You do know that BANKRUPTCY is part of "the goal", right??
yah,
inside job, AS IN WE WERE ALREADY ****ING BANKRUPT!!!

frankenstein78
10-08-2014, 09:06 PM
You sound like "The Secretary of Defense"- whoever the F+++ that is....

Yeah... sure.

you sound like you've been Miley Cyrused... or Amanda Bynesed...
you catch me?

No, I don't catch you. Not sure who Amanda Bynes is. What I wrote is simply reality. Can't fight ideology with just bombs and weapons. Gotta have psychology and alternative philosophy at your disposal. Or you have war without end. Even if it eventually it just limps along, it's still war. And lettuce be cereal, the US doesn't just bring a gun to a knife fight, it brings rockets to a stick fight.

I'd prefer not to have tax money going to fight jihadists past 2040. That money could be going elsewhere, like establishing early settlers on Mars, paying the generations after the Baby Boomers are all dead a fraction of the Social Security and Medicare they've paid into. Fighting men who believe they have God (Allah) on their side as their justification, with just weapons would be literally retarded.

NoPropo
10-08-2014, 09:17 PM
"I'd prefer not to have tax money going to fight jihadists past 2040. That money could be going elsewhere, like establishing early settlers on Mars, paying the generations after the Baby Boomers are all dead a fraction of the Social Security and Medicare they've paid into. Fighting men who believe they have God (Allah) on their side as their justification, with just weapons would be literally retarded.[/QUOTE]

"I'd" part of that bothers me. "jihadists" also bothers me... read airforce 2050... Ten Years Past... right?

BusterBunny
10-08-2014, 09:24 PM
No, I don't catch you. Not sure who Amanda Bynes is. What I wrote is simply reality. Can't fight ideology with just bombs and weapons. Gotta have psychology and alternative philosophy at your disposal. Or you have war without end. Even if it eventually it just limps along, it's still war. And lettuce be cereal, the US doesn't just bring a gun to a knife fight, it brings rockets to a stick fight.

I'd prefer not to have tax money going to fight jihadists past 2040. That money could be going elsewhere, like establishing early settlers on Mars, paying the generations after the Baby Boomers are all dead a fraction of the Social Security and Medicare they've paid into. Fighting men who believe they have God (Allah) on their side as their justification, with just weapons would be literally retarded.

I agree w you that it takes more than just bombs to fight an ideology...but what else can you do? Not arguing, really wondering.

sawoobley
10-08-2014, 09:46 PM
It seems a lot of these reports are coming from Republican representatives. Are republicans throwing things out there and hoping they will stick or are Democrats just down playing these threats?

Rep. Chaffitz: Four Known Terrorists Were Apprehended at US Border in Texas on 9-10

1rkWsD2K8No

EXCLUSIVE: BREITBART TEXAS VERIFIES ISIS BORDER THREAT WITH LEAKED DOC
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014/08/29/Exclusive-Breitbart-Texas-Verifies-ISIS-Threat-With-Leaked-Doc

I thought this video was interesting. Start at 1:18:00 to 1:26:00. http://www.hsgac.senate.gov/hearings/cybersecurity-terrorism-and-beyond-addressing-evolving-threats-to-the-homeland

"Francis Taylor, under secretary for intelligence and analysis at DHS, told senators during a hearing that ISIL supporters are known to be plotting ways to infiltrate the United States through the (nation's southern) border." http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blumer/2014/09/10/after-denials-ten-days-ago-dhs-admits-isis-planning-border-infiltration

Essentially, Mr. Taylor admits ISIS has been using social media to encourage its members to sneak across the U.S. southern border to gain entrance into the country. There seems to be something to this threat. We'll see what else comes out about the 4 ISIS terrorists arrested in Texas over the next week or so.

trailwarrior
10-08-2014, 10:38 PM
breitbart.com, newsbusters.org & fox newsroflmao !!!!

next up: infowars.com

sawoobley
10-08-2014, 10:48 PM
roflmao !!!!

next up: infowars.com

You are acting like a fool. Who cares if I post videos from Fox news? They are not interviewing themselves but rather elected representatives who are giving this information.

It would be fine but you reply above was a counter post from MSNBC. lulz. Cause they are sooooo much better than Fox news?

BTW, infowars is fine when they provide sources. It's their commentary that is the problem.

Tekkendo
10-08-2014, 10:56 PM
So the liberals are downplaying the thread posted by ebola AND ISIS infiltration?

They are traitors and a threat to America.

Tekkendo
10-08-2014, 11:01 PM
You are acting like a fool. Who cares if I post videos from Fox news? They are not interviewing themselves but rather elected representatives who are giving this information.

It would be fine but you reply above was a counter post from MSNBC. lulz. Cause they are sooooo much better than Fox news?

BTW, infowars is fine when they provide sources. It's their commentary that is the problem.

Libs shoot the messenger when they can't attack the message. Shocker, huh?

tk217
10-08-2014, 11:12 PM
Yes we should be concerned and yes we should set up a border. The northern border is just as open.

TexasMajor
10-09-2014, 12:42 AM
I guarantee that if ISIS was being caught at the border, NONE OF US WOULD KNOW ABOUT IT until long-long after the fact.

GuardianBrah
10-09-2014, 04:03 AM
lol isis u dun goofed going into texas. go to california where citizens gun rights are suprressed.

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByrCwGzCAAAScTl.jpg:large

http://thumbs4.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/pict/221554488911_1.jpg

http://media.townhall.com/townhall/reu/ha/2013/126/2013-05-06T155935Z_1_CBRE94518FD00_RTROPTP_3_USA-GUNS-NRA-WOMEN.JPG

GuardianBrah
10-09-2014, 04:06 AM

this. trying to dismiss information just because the source is conservative and not liberal is intellectually asinine.

Oncebitten
10-09-2014, 05:05 AM
Some clown got arrested here in Rochester NY for attempting to provide material support to ISIS and the Nusra Front and the story was splashed across the front page of every local and state newspaper for days, not to mention every news reporting website.

Now we're to believe that no less than 4 actual ISIS terrorists have been arrested at the border yet there isn't a single newspaper, either local, state or national that has printed the story with any details? That's a bit hard to believe...

mujie
10-09-2014, 07:27 AM

Nuclear bombs are completely impossible in the middle east for as long as there's oil in the sand,even if the ME was covered in "terrorists" from corner to corner.A nuclear bomb would make the place uninhabitable for hundreds of years.Making it impossible to drill oil.Which means millions of americans will starve to death.No Mcdonalds,no wendys :(

mujie
10-09-2014, 07:29 AM
http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2014/10/jw-confirms-4-isis-terrorists-arrested-texas-last-36-hours/

A few days ago representative Duncan Hunter R-Calif said there were at least 10 IS fighters who were caught trying to cross the border. If true that makes at least 14 total who have attempted to cross our porous borders.

Should we be concerned yet or go on business as usual until something actually happens?

[youtube]4k7MsgF6Xn4youtube]

These are the same kunts who mailed me anthrax back in 01

go get em boys!

Sakeoe
10-09-2014, 07:39 AM
These are the same kunts who mailed me anthrax back in 01

go get em boys!
but I thought Saddam Hussein was behind that, he did it together with the 9/11 terrorists!!!!??????

JUSA
10-09-2014, 08:10 AM
I agree w you that it takes more than just bombs to fight an ideology...but what else can you do? Not arguing, really wondering. I would say stop giving the jihadists easy recruits by our constant warfare and meddling in that region for starters. Saddam's Iraq was not perfect but there also weren't any people itching to join Al Queda or ISIS under his reign, either. We've been fk-ing with the ME for 60 years now, sometimes in case where the leadership was moderate and pretty decent, for our own aims/goals. We need to stop shaking that hornet's nest, we should secure our borders and worry more about ourselves and much less about every would-be "Hitler" (which is what we call anyone we want to go into preemptive war with).

ISIS, Al Queda, etc... they feed on the war and what we're doing. For every jihadist we take out, we end up creating two more. You don't put out a fire by throwing gasoline on it. All this money and all those lives lost and things are just much, much worse now than when we started. Let this fire burn itself out and cool down. Someday, when the ME is ready, we'd be a lot better off putting blue jeans factories and McDonalds restaurants there, if we want to win the culture war.

mujie
10-09-2014, 12:00 PM
but I thought Saddam Hussein was behind that, he did it together with the 9/11 terrorists!!!!??????

You never know brah. Sh!t gets complicated

frankenstein78
10-09-2014, 01:45 PM
I agree w you that it takes more than just bombs to fight an ideology...but what else can you do? Not arguing, really wondering.

that's a long answer. The POTUS addressing the Muslim world directly in speeches in necessary. Similar speeches coming from European leaders would be helpful. I have many ideas on content, and some of it would be too honest.